The Substitute Teacher

Story Info
Replacement teacher has quite a reputation.
1.8k words
4.04
108.7k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been one to try and get the most out of school. I recently turned 18 and am currently studying for my A levels which I take at the end of May. However, no matter how much anyone likes school, there is always one day which contains certain lessons or a certain teacher which no-one can find bearable. For me that day was Wednesday. Wednesdays were absolute nightmares. Admittedly I finish early on Wednesdays, but the lessons I have before become one hard slog. I have no free periods, and the only respite is the twenty minute break I get halfway between the four hour string of lessons I had to face. Lessons one and four have to be the most unbearable. The lesson itself is fine, but the teacher makes it so boring and repetitive, that I cannot concentrate properly. The fact that it's the first lesson of the day usually means that I'm half asleep when I get there anyway. There is nothing that can wake me up.

Today was a normal Wednesday, I had arrived at school, and was thinking about how boring my lesson would be. I am always hoping that the teacher is absent. In the sixth form, no teacher means no lesson. I amble slowly toward the classroom, pushing my way through all the little year eight kids who always cram the corridors. I get to the classroom and walk in. No sign of a teacher. I start hoping. Better yet, no sign of a teacher's bag. This could be what I'd hoped for. The rest of my classmates begin to join me in the room.

"Looks like he ain't here" I tell them. We search the teacher's desk for any signs of work he may have set for us to do anyway. No signs of that either. As we turn round, intending to leave and head for the common room, a woman enters the room. She seems vaguely familiar, but I cannot decide where I've seen her before. I, probably along with the rest of my classmates, wonder who she is and what she's doing here.

"Your teacher has been forced to travel to Newcastle for two weeks," she begins to explain, "his mother has been taken ill. Due the length of his absence, the school has asked me to teach all his classes including the sixth form, so can you all sit down." We sit down and she takes a seat at the teacher's desk. She puts her bag down and takes a diary out, probably her notes for the days work.

"Great," I think "this could have been a lot of extra free periods, instead we get a substitute teacher." The new teacher begins to speak.

"Let me introduce myself, my name is Miss Gehring." She pauses and starts to scan the class. I wonder why. The I think about her name.

"Gehring, Gehring. Sounds familiar." Then it hits me where I've seen her before. Amy Gehring. She was accused of seducing boys at schools she's worked in before. Back then her face was plastered over the newspapers. She was found not guilty in the end, but became an instant celebrity. Now I know why she paused. I scan the class with her, but see no-one seems to recognise her.

"I see the current focus is population," she continues, "just fill me in on where you are and I'll take over from where your teacher left you." The lesson continues as normal, though on a few occasions I swear I saw her glance at me for long periods and maybe even wink. I remember how much I wished I had been one of her supposed victims when she was in the news.

The lesson ended, I left without incident. I knew I would be seeing her again for lesson four in just over two hours. As I headed to my next lesson, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

I could not concentrate in my next lessons. My mind kept focusing on Miss Gehring. On some occasions I could feel myself getting hard. Fortunately tables were hiding my excitement.

Lesson four finally came and it was time to see Miss Gehring again. Again I was first to arrive. She was already there. She winked a me and welcomed me in her English-Canadian accent. I said hello and took my seat. The rest of the class arrived and lesson took the same pattern as the first.

At the end, I was the last to leave. I could go home now. Miss Gehring began talking to me.

"You seem to be one of the more dedicated of the group," she said, "do you enjoy the subject?"

"Quite a bit," I replied. What I asked next, I didn't mean to, I just blurted it out.

"Are you Amy Gehring, the teacher accused of seducing those school boys?" Her smile faded.

"I thought no-one had recognised me," she said, "please keep it quiet or I'll lose this job."

"No problem," I said, "I wouldn't want you to go either, your much better than our usual teacher." Amy walked closer to me.

"Really?" she asked, sitting on the table beside me, where I had perched.

"Really," I confirmed. "The usual teacher always makes these lessons boring. They're just so repetitive. Anyway, I better get going. I'm off home."

"How are you getting home?" Amy asked.

"Walking." I replied

"Let me give you a lift home." she said. "I have no lessons to teach after lunch so I would be going home as well. It would be no trouble at all."

"It might look dodgy, you giving me a lift home," I said.

"How about you walk down the road and I'll pick you up when we're a distance from the school," she said "no-one will see then." I agreed and we decided where she'd pick me up and when. Within five minutes I was in her car on the way home.

We pulled outside my house. I thanked her and invited her in for a cup of tea of coffee. She eagerly accepted and we entered my house. Being early meant there would be no sign of my family for at least two hours. I made her some coffee and we began chatting.

"So tell me," Amy said, "why am I better than your usual teacher?"

"You're not boring and repetitive," I replied. Then I whispered "Plus your much better looking." I instantly felt embarrassed having said that, but looking at Amy her smile remained.

"That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me," she said. She learned forward and began to kiss me. I kissed her back. It was just a regular kiss, I thought, until her tongue entered my mouth. I began sucking her tongue and put mine in her mouth. I began to harden. Amy caressed my leg through my trousers, then rose her hand up to my crotch and felt my hard on. She broke the kiss and unzipped my trousers. she unbuttoned them, then pulled them open. She pulled down my underpants. My cock was revealed in all its glory. She began to lick and suck it all over. She caressed my shaft with her tongue before taking long deep sucks. I began to moan as she kept sucking hard. I had never been given a blow job before and I was loving this. She kept sucking more and more.

"That's it miss," I began moaning, "keep going. Mmm, yeah." I began to spasm and before I knew it I orgasmed and came right inside Amy's mouth. She swallowed it all and kept swallowing until I was done. Without a word I took her to my bedroom. we sat on my bed and began kissing again. I removed her blouse to reveal her large breasts bulging in a silky white bra. She removed my shirt and began to kiss my chest and licked my nipples. She pulled my trousers and underpants all the way down and I was naked before her. She lied down on the bed and I lowered he skirt to reveal silk knickers to match her bra. I reached behind her and undid her bra. I pulled it off her and revealed her breasts. They were large and firm. Her nipples were perfectly proportioned and very erect. I began to kiss her breasts, swirling my tongue on her nipples. She pushed her chest into my face, encouraging me to proceed. I began sucking her nipples hard. I lowered my mouth to her stomach, then her crotch. I slipped off her knickers and saw, for the first time, her smooth shaven pussy. I wasted no time in caressing her pussy with my finger as I slipped a finger in and began to stroke the inside of it, trying to find her G-spot. She pushed her crotch toward me and began moaning deeply.

"Mmm, yeah, oh yeah, yes, fuck me with your fingers. That's the spot, yes, you've got it. Oh I'm cumming, yes, OOOhh yes." I guessed I'd found the g-spot as she orgasmed violently.

I let her roll on top of me and she began to kiss me. She then positioned he pussy over my hard cock and lowered herself. My bell end felt the rim of her pussy. Then she let me penetrate her until me and her were one. My cock was inside a pussy for the first time. I reached up and played with her tits as she began to ride me. Bouncing up and down, I could see my cock go in and out of her open vagina. I aided her by thrusting myself in and out of her. The thrusts and movements became stronger and stronger. Her vaginal grip of my cock kept hold as I kept thrusting. Then I began to feel it. My balls tense up and my cock begin to spasm. Amy began to moan as she reached climax. She kept going.

"I'm on the pill, don't worry," she said amongst moans, "fill me up, I want your cum in me." I thrusted faster and harder until I knew it would happen. I came harder than I ever had when masturbating. Amy screamed in ecstasy as I filled her will my cream. I kept shooting inside her and she refused to get off. Her vaginal walls gripped my shaft tightly as I kept cumming. Finally I was done. She got off and lay next to me. We kissed again.

"So you were guilty after all," I said.

"No," she replied, "your the first, and don't tell me you didn't want it."

"I loved it and want more," I said.

"Keep performing well in school and perhaps you will get more" she replied.

I got an A in that lesson. Amy Gehring became a private tutor.