The Subway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ok love? Not in any pain" asked her husband?

"Yes and no, no pain just sore...and sleepy" she replied.

"Ok, we'll be home soon...happy birthday..."

"Thank you..." and Sara drifted off to sleep as her husband drove her home.

___________________________

A week later, having recovered from her spit roasting, she lay on her bed, on her side, watching the video footage that her husband had filmed under the motorway. One hand was rubbing her clit, and the other was sliding a vibrator into her arse from behind.

The whole event had been arranged by her husband and Clive, his best friend and her black lover, has a surprise birthday party. All she'd had been told was where and when, and nothing else, which was how she wanted it. She loved the tingle of fear and excitement of knowing she was going to get fucked, but not how and who.

As she watched herself being fucked by three black studs, she thought, Clive and husband James had done a great job. Soon, they would have to do this again...Oh yes...oh yes indeed. She started pumping the vibrator as she watched herself being gang fucked on the TV screen. Next to her, laid out on the bed were several black dildo's in varying sizes...she needed to do some stretching exercises in preparation...those cock had left her feeling very sore indeed.

Shyblueeyes1968 © 2016

12