The Subway Challenge Ch. 01

Story Info
The deal gets her man-handled on the train and she loves it.
1.5k words
4.03
89.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sazaria
Sazaria
27 Followers

"Just stop it, asshole. Do you realize that you just can't turn me on. Stop forcing yourself on me and get a life."

"Did you just say I cannot turn you on?"

"Yes. That is exactly what I said." My voice sounded indifferent enough to prove that I wasn't feeling too horny in spite of what he was doing to me.

I stood with my face against the wall and my breasts felt smashed against it, which he occasionally groped. He was trying to give me a good finger fuck but I wasn't turned on enough for it to be very enjoyable. Of course, it felt better when he rubbed my clit. But apart from that, I was so used to it that it didn't feel a bit exciting. It was the boring old being groped by a boy, dragged into a corner and fingered till he wishes to stop. I used to whimper and moan in the starting days and orgasmed everyday for about two weeks until things became too predictable.

So here I was. Bored as hell and waiting for it to get over.

"You want this to stop now, don't you?"

"I have been wanting this from the day you started harassing me two months ago," I lied.

"Harass? I am just being a little playful with you and this is not harassment because you could have stopped me on day one and I would have left but I know you enjoy it a lot. Probably even more than me. So deny all you can. But I will grope you boobs any day I want. I will thrust my fingers into your pussy and play with it as long as I want to. I even plan to bring some toys tomorrow. This is never going to end sweetheart," he kept fingering me but I knew I wasn't going to orgasm.

"It's been almost half an hour and I missed my classes. Can you leave now, jerk?"

"You know what? I have a deal. If you win, I'll stop troubling you forever. But if you lose, you'll have to spend the weekend at my house."

"Well that sounds great. What's the deal?" I rolled my eyes.

"Tonight we will take the subway together. We'll enter the most crowded compartment and ride it all the way till the last stop. Understand?"

"Yeah...but why exactly?" I knew this wasn't going to be good.

"You have to keep your mouth shut and offer no resistance no matter what I do to your cute little body. If you want to moan on the subway, that is completely your choice. But you cannot complain or make it seem as if I don't have your consent. Understand?"

"Yeah I get it. Just come to the point, can you?"

"No need to be all bitchy, miss. If I can make you come on the subway without letting anybody know our secret, I win. If you can endure all that clit teasing and fingering without an orgasm, you win."

"That is all?"

"Yeah and you agree that I can do anything to you? I promise nobody will get to know."

"I'm okay with it as long as I can get out of this vicious cycle of getting molested by you every day. I am going to win anyway. Your fingers are getting old. Poor jerk."

He smirked at me.

"Meet me at the subway. Or tomorrow your pussy is gonna be groped a little harder, sweetheart."

I made a nasty face at him and returned to my class.

****

I had changed into a skirt after he texted me to do so. I was a little nervous and a lot more excited about the upcoming adventure on the subway. I was also feeling ambitious about not getting an orgasm. I even masturbated in the toilet to relieve myself after that fingering session. I was going to make it extra hard for him.

As soon as I entered the crowded subway station, my heart sank. How could I do this in front of so many people. I should never have agreed. This could be the biggest misadventure of my life. I had to cancel his plans before we get arrested.

Suddenly a hand groped my ass and before I could react, he started dragging me towards the washroom. There was nobody inside so we entered and he locked the door.

"I know you were being naughty in the washroom today. Already afraid that I am going to make you cum hard?"

"Uh..not at all. You couldn't make me cum. So I did it myself. Any problem?"

"Yes. All that work of leaving you turned on went to a waste. So you will be punished little girl." He started approaching me slowly and I started going backwards like a scared victim.

"I am not interested in being kinky. You cannot 'punish' me. I can do what I want. So cut the shit and get out of here, dickhead."

"Well, that is so not going to happen. We still have 15 minutes left before the train comes. I'll make things even."

He grabbed me by my ass and pushed me onto himself. My boobs stuck to his chest and he was ogling my cleavage. I tried pushing him off me but it was no use. He was massaging my ass over the thong when out of the blue, he spanked me.

I was too shocked to do anything at all. He whispered into my ear, "If you don't want that to happen again, kneel on the sink, pull up your skirt and spread your legs wide so I can see your pussy in the mirror."

He was making a light pushing movement with his finger right on my asshole. I was really horny and hypnotized. I nodded and did as he said.

My face turned a bright red when I saw the wet spot on my panties. He was smirking at me. I was facing the mirror when he came behind me and placed a palm on my pussy. He kept moving it slowly until I was moaning lightly. He suddenly stopped and slapped my pussy over the thong. It stung but I could feel my pussy flooding. I had never felt so horny in my life. I wanted him to rip my clothes and fuck me right there.

"Enough of moaning, sweetheart. The train will arrive any moment. Hide your pussy and come with me"

I followed him out with a red face.

The train arrived within a minute or two and soon we were being pushed into a cramped compartment. He held me by my pussy all the while and I had to try really hard not to moan.

We were trapped by people on all sides but they had their backs towards us. As soon as the train started moving, he started kneading my ass. He rubbed my pussy lightly and whispered, "I'm gonna win, sweetheart."

I literally shivered and tried shifting my focus on the ceiling in vain.

He pulled my thong down a bit and touched the skin of my pussy ever so lightly. I let out a slight moan and then covered it up by coughing. I could feel him smirking. He played with my slit a little bit until he was sure that I was dripping wet. My pussy was a sloppy mess.

He must be focused on making me cum first and enjoying himself later because, unlike other days, he directly reached for my clit and started rubbing it. His left hand went inside my coat and inside my shirt. His hand found my flimsy bra, grabbed my right boob, took it out of the bra and started pinching my nipple.

"I bet you like it today," he whispered in a husky tone I had never heard before.

He mercilessly rubbed my clit and pinched my nipple until I had an orgasm. I tried to pretend not having one. But he placed a finger on my asshole immediately and felt the contractions.

"I win."

There was no denying it any more. So I let loose and allowed myself to fall back onto him. He did not even let my orgasm subside before he thrust a finger into my pussy. It was too much.

I turned my head around and pleaded with my eyes for him to stop doing what he was doing. He could see my chest heaving and understood how badly I wanted to scream right there. He stopped moving his finger inside and kept it still to my great relief. But he did that only to hook his finger and rub against my g-spot.

I tried pushing his hand away but he did not budge. He placed his thumb over my asshole and started rubbing it all the while torturing my other nipple.

I was basically twerking my ass when he pulled his finger out and I realized that we reached the last stop. The number of people was almost the same, surprisingly.

I got off the subway with wobbly knees while he held onto my waist. I freed myself from his hands and tried to walk away only to be pulled back onto his chest almost violently.

"You're coming with me, sweetheart." He winked.

To be continued.

Sazaria
Sazaria
27 Followers