The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt the change in his body as he grew a little taller and a lot fuller in the crotch. His muscles thickened, becoming more defined.

He watched her face for reaction. Her eyes grew wide, her mouth dropping open in an 'O'. Embarrassed, he covered himself up.

"What are you doing?" she demanded. She blurred as she sat up and grabbed his wrists. She tried to pull his arms away, but he was stronger than her. "Please," she begged again. "It's bigger than I thought, but I want it. Please lemme have it?"

"It's deformed," he said, shaking his head.

"Deformed? No. It's beautiful. My mouth is watering, I want to taste it." She looked up into his eyes. "Please?" she asked again.

His resolve crumbled and he let his hands be pulled aside.

"Thank you," she said, full of sincerity. He could feel her warm breath on his twisted member. "Mmm," she moaned, and then leaned forward to lick along its bumpy length.

"Ah." The sound escaped him before he could stop it. After all the foreplay in the tavern, and then the long flight, he was sensitive and ready for action. His rod thrummed with potent energy as she brought her mouth to his scrotum, kissing the sensitive organ, and then returned to the tip.

Gloria stretched her mouth wide to allow the large head past her lips. He was surprised to see her fit the monster into her slim face. His shock increased as her head continued moving, swallowing more and more of him. He was sure she would stop when he felt the back of her throat. Instead, she started humming and taking him even deeper. Her nose brushed up against his pubic hair. It took all his concentration to keep from exploding right there.

"H-how?" he asked. Looking down at her, he couldn't see how his cock was able to fit.

Her blue eyes lifted to meet his. He could see the smile in them as she winked. A second later, her throat undulated around his flesh, sending new waves of pleasure through him. It was too much. He felt her fingers digging into his rear as she pulled him tighter to him. He had to lock his knees as he fired strings of semen into her stomach.

Even when he was done, she didn't let go. Eldon knew she needed to breathe, but she kept him lodged in her mouth. After a few seconds of trying to gather his thoughts, he realized he wasn't softening.

Gloria pulled her head back, letting him slowly slip from her mouth with a satisfied smile. "I like you like this," she said. There was still a thick string of saliva connecting her bottom lip to his shaft. She used her right hand to gather it up and return it to her mouth. "Yum! I hope you can return the favor, but right now, I want this thing inside me. I can't wait to find out what it feels like!"

"You want it?" he growled, ripping his shirt off. He tossed it aside before bending over, grabbing her under her arms and pulling her to her feet. She turned in his arms and pressed her crack against his shaft, sliding herself up and down its length. He moaned, enjoying the feel of her firm globes gliding up and down his schlong.

"You better believe I want it," she confessed. With her back pressed against him, she snaked her left arm up behind his head and pulled his head down. Their lips met. This time he didn't hesitate before meeting her tongue with his. "Damn, you're good at that!" she gasped.

She moved to the couch, bent over and shook her delectable rump at him. "Stick it in. Please stick it in!" He was more than happy to accept that invitation. Stepping forward, he gripped himself at the base and rubbed the head against her. Heat radiated from where they touched. She was slick with desire, but he tried to tease her before doing what they both so desperately wanted.

She wasn't willing to wait. As he brought the head into position, she shoved back. Her hole swallowed the first couple inches before he was even aware of what she'd done. She felt like a felt vise sliding up his twisted length. He smiled as he moved his hands to her hips.

"If that's the way you want to play it..." he trailed off. With one quick motion, he pulled back with his hands and thrust with his hips. She took him to the hilt with little more than a grunt, followed by a long low moan.

"Oh, damn! I've never felt anything like that before," she cried out. Her inner walls constricted around him, massaging every inch of his organ. Even the folds and bumps of his length were compressed by her hot tightness. "Hold on for a second. I need to get used to this." He waited, relishing the way she fit him like a glove. He couldn't believe that not only had he fit inside her, but that she was even enjoying his deformity. "Okay," she said, sounding out of breath, "I think I've conformed. Let's see what you can do."

He wasn't sure what she meant by getting conformed, but he understood the rest of it. He pulled back, looking down at where they were joined. Her pussy didn't seem to want to let go, sliding along his skin while moving around to follow the twisted length of him. Light glistened off his wet cock. Her opening stretched tight around the head when he reversed directions, shoving himself back to the hilt into her.

"Mmm, don't stop," she panted as he repeated the process. "Right there. Mmm, you hit all my spots." She started to move against him, so he picked up his pace. "Mmm, I'm going to cum. Are you ready?"

Being asked if he was ready for her to cum sent a jolt through him. Not only was she not turned off by his cock, but she was about to get off on it!

"Yeah," he told her. "Give it to me!"

She shuddered as he spoke, her insides rippling around him. Her juices flooded out and around his pole, but what he noticed most was the energy flooding into him. In the heat of his lust, he'd forgotten that she was a succubus, and that she could choose to give energy as well as receive. As new strength flowed into him, he moved his arms under her, lifted her off the ground, turned, and sat back on the couch. The impact drove him deeper into her.

She spun around in a blur without losing their connection. Her eyes grew serious as she looked down at him, her chest still heaving from her climax.

"I think we need to make this a weekly thing," she told him. "I've never felt anything like this before!" As she spoke, she wriggled in his lap, eliciting a soft moan of pleasure from him.

"Just once a week?" he asked with a grin.

"Shut up and fuck me!" she ordered, bending over and kissing him.

Eldon's hands moved to her breasts, rubbing her tiny nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, while swiveling his hips. A steady clapping noise reverberated through the small house as he sensed her getting close to a next orgasm. He was only moments away from his second climax.

Neither one of them heard the door open over the sounds of their combined moans. Neither one saw the shocked expressions painted on two female faces.

"Sheldon! You've got a room to do that in!" Shelly screamed.

"Well, I didn't expect to see this when I walked in," Jessica drawled right afterwards.

Eldon froze, shock gripping his system, but Gloria climaxed right then. As her orgasm washed over him, he started firing deep into the succubus, horrified to be caught by the woman he'd been moping over just a few short hours ago.

* * * *

"I'm sorry, Sheldon, but how was I supposed to know you would be in the front room?" Shelly demanded of her brother.

"You're the one that set us up," Eldon shot back. He was angrier with himself than he was with his sister, but had to vent. He only wished that Jessica wasn't standing off to the side with that smirk on her face.

"It's really not a problem," Jessica said. Her arms were folded as she regarded the siblings. "We were never official. You can do as you like, Eldon."

"That's not—!" He started to protest. Jessica raised one delicate eyebrow, but never lost that smirk. "I mean, I know, but it's just embarrassing to have my sister walk in on me while I—"

"While you give a succubus one helluva orgasm and fill me full of cum?" Gloria laughed, talking for the first time since they got dressed. By the look on her face, he didn't know who was enjoying the encounter more; Gloria or Jessica. The twins were red-faced by comparison.

"You're a succubus?" Jessica's mien changed faster than anything Eldon had ever seen. He'd forgotten about her dislike of the succubae. Anger now forced storm clouds to cross her eyes. Those storm clouds turned on Eldon. "I can accept you sleeping with another woman, but how could you stoop so low as to sleep with a succubus? They're worse than prostitutes!"

"Wait, I—" Eldon began, but Gloria got to her feet, matching Jessica glare for glare.

"Stoop so low? What's wrong with being a succubus? You know, Shelly told me about you. Told me how you broke Eldon's heart. How dare you come in here and treat him like that! At least I have enough decency to—"

"Decency?" Jessica cut her off with a sneer. "What does a succubus know about decency? All you care about is your next victim. About whom you can get between your legs and drain of life."

"Victim!" Gloria choked on the word. "Does Eldon look like a victim to you? Tell her, Eldon. Do you feel weak or victimized?"

Eldon's heart sank as two sets of angry eyes turned on him. How did things get here? If he told the truth, Jessica would get pissed at him, but he couldn't lie. Too late he remembered that both women could read surface thoughts.

"That's how it's going to be?" Gloria stamped her foot. "I thought better of you, Eldon. I don't know what her grudge is against my kind, but someone needs to set her straight. Obviously it's not going to be you." She turned and stormed out of the house, slamming the front door.

"It's going to take days to get that stink out of my nose," Jessica sneered, looking at the closed door.

"I can't believe you," Eldon stated. He got to his feet, anger burning in his chest as he finally found his voice. Some of the blame rested with him for not stopping this earlier, but Gloria hadn't deserved to be treated like that.

"Me?" Jessica asked, turning a confused stare on Eldon. "What'd I do?"

"What—?" Eldon was exasperated. "You storm out of my life without even a backwards glance, and then waltz in and insult the one person that treated me like a human being since you left? What right do you have to berate or choose who I sleep with?"

"I treated you like a human," Shelly spoke up. Eldon ignored her.

Jessica's face twisted into one of confusion. "I don't understand. She's a succubus. You don't think she really has feelings, do you? She was faking everything. You can't trust their kind."

"That is the most racist thing I've ever heard," Eldon snapped. "I thought only normal humans could be that narrow minded." He turned to his sister. "And how can you be silent during all this? I thought Gloria was your friend."

Shelly opened her mouth to speak, but she never got the chance. The front door banged open, drawing everyone's attention.

"It's not often I come here and find you two fighting," a deep voice intoned. A solid man with brown and gray hair stepped through the door a moment after Gloria. The succubus looked bothered and not happy about being back in the room. The man looked tired.

He's getting old, Eldon thought.

"I ran into this young lady outside. I thought I taught you how to treat women better that that, son." Lyden Snow's gray eyes looked grave as he stared at his children.

"Son?" Jessica whispered. Eldon saw that her face had changed from its dark complexion to sheet white. He wondered what it must be like for someone to meet the legendary Lyden Snow like this. Eldon had grown up with Lyden as his father and had a different view of the man.

That didn't mean he wasn't intimidated when his dad was angry with him.

"I'm sorry for my children's behavior, Master," Eldon's and Shelly's mom said entering the room. It was getting crowded in their small house again. "Shall I punish them for you?"

"No, love," Lyden turned to one of his wives. His smile was filled with love as he looked at her. That smile vanished as he looked around the room. "There are more important things right now."

Eldon watched as his father closed his eyes, took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. Eldon had never seen his father this shaken before. He even noticed that Lyden's hand was shaking.

"What's wrong, Dad?" Shelly asked, concern in her voice and eyes.

Their dad opened his eyes, and Eldon saw tears forming in them. If anything, this struck Eldon to his core. He'd seen his father cry before, but only when the situation was dire.

"Brooke has been kidnapped," he said, his voice cracking.

"Who took her?" Eldon asked, stepping forward. "Why haven't you gone after her yet?" Brooke was another one of his father's wives. She was also a mermaid. "What about Brock or Bridget?" Brock, or Bridget, was Brooke's child with their father. He, or she, was one person able to switch genders. Eldon usually got a headache when he thought about that sibling and his, or her, issues.

"Brooke was visiting him when she was taken. He's staying as Brock for the moment, trying to deal with it. I was hoping you could help him get Brooke back." Lyden walked over to the couch—that Eldon had just had sex on—and sat down. Eldon glanced at Gloria and saw her blushing at him. He also saw Jessica glaring at them.

Damned women who can read minds, he thought, knowing both of them would pick up on the thought.

"Who took her?" Shelly pressed.

Their dad just shook his head, unable to speak. It was their mom who answered. When she spoke, her voice was filled with acid and poison. "Varun took her. He left Brock with the message that if Master enters the Pillar of Water's domain, she'll be killed."

"What did he say he wanted in order to get her back?" Eldon asked. He knew Varun held a grudge for the way Lyden had defeated the Pillar of Water during the Chaos War. The Pillar had remained paranoid after Brooke saved him from the previous Pillar of Fire, and ended up fighting on the Outsider's side during the war. Lyden went toe-to-toe with the Pillar and left Varun frozen in a block of ice, but alive. Very little was heard from the Pillar of Water after that. Apparently the large seahorse finally decided to strike.

"Nothing," Lyden croaked. "He wants me to know that she is under his protection, and that he can kill her at any moment. He wants me to suffer." Lyden was human now. He no longer held the power and strength that allowed him to take on a Pillar of this world and survive.

"Master and I thought you could go in and save her," Sheila said. "Brock is waiting for you on the border."

"Pardon me," Jessica piped up, speaking out loud for the first time since Lyden showed up, "But this looks like a family issue. I—"

"I would like to help, if you'll let me," Gloria spoke up, cutting Jessica short. "I know how to fight, and would like to offer my aid to the savior of the Chaos War."

"I'm no savior," Lyden said in a soft tone. Despite how famous and important his father was, Eldon knew he was also humble. He hated being treated as anything other than a normal person. "Your help will be appreciated. I would go myself, but I can't risk Varun killing her outright, and I have a meeting with the U.N. about continued relations with the Shadow World coming up."

"I was about to say," Jessica piped in with a glare for Gloria, "that I would like to help."

Eldon knew it was a lie, and that the only reason she was willing to help, was that she didn't want to be shown up by a succubus. Gloria's nod to him let him know that he was right. Could they read each other's minds? Gloria shook her head slightly. He really was going to have to watch his thoughts around these women.

Sheila glanced between the other two women. From the look on her face, Eldon knew his mother was picking up on the tension as well. He didn't expect Shelly to step forward and take Jessica's hand in hers. He remembered the two coming in together, and wondered if something had happened between them. For a moment, he felt the rare bit of jealousy enter him, but he shoved it aside. Jessica wasn't his, and from her behavior towards Gloria, he wasn't sure he wanted her.

Jessica turned a hurt eye on him, while Gloria smiled smugly. If these two women were coming along, then he was going to get himself into some serious trouble.

"Dad," Eldon spoke up, "I want to save Brooke, but I think Shelly and I can do it alone. Or rather, with Brock's help. I don't want to put these women in any danger they don't need to be in." He knew both women would know the real reason for him not wanting them to come along, but didn't care.

Lyden shook his head, though. "I'm glad to see you being a gentleman, son, but no. If you're going into Varun's demesne, you'll need all the help you can get. All I will say is: be careful. If he finds out what you're up to, he may kill Brooke right then. I hate to say it, but you're going to need Marchosias's help as well."

Eldon groaned inside. He was stuck going into battle with two women who despised each other, and could read his mind. This mission was going to be interesting. Marchosias and Varun were the least of his worries.

====================

From the Author

====================

If you're enjoying this story, or have some ideas, I would love to hear from you in the comments below. Or post to my forum: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=60990663

12