The Succubae Seduction Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers

"I'm a generator," I tell her calmly, trying to keep my cool.

"A generator? No way! I thought they'd been wiped out. That's so cool!" She grows silent for a moment, and the quiet gets uncomfortable. "So, umm, you gonna rescue me, or what?"

"And risk Marchosias's wrath?" I ask, thinking about the scary being out there talking to Angela.

"I'll make it worth your while," she tells me, shaking her hips suggestively.

This time, it's my turn to laugh. "Ha, I've heard plenty of stories about fairies and their tricks. How do I know this isn't another one?"

"Oh drat!" she pouts as she stamps her foot prettily. She seems to think for a couple moments, before saying, "I can give you my word three times."

The way she states that so matter-of-factly makes me think that her statement should make perfect sense to me. It doesn't, but I pretend as if it does.

"Go ahead," I say, folding my arms and nodding my head.

She grimaces at me, like I just asked her to do the impossible, but she fills her lungs and says firmly, "I promise to reward you after you rescue me, without any tricks. I promise to reward you after you rescue me, without any tricks. I promise to reward you after you rescue me, without any tricks. There! Now get me out of here."

"Okay, now how do you propose I do that?" I ask. I know she didn't say exactlyhowshe'd reward me, but she did promise no tricks. "I have no intention of replacing you on that orb, and it's not like you and it will fit in my pocket."

From out of nowhere, she produces a minuscule blade. Well, miniscule compared to me. For her, it looks like more of a short sword.

"You said you're a generator, right?" She waits for my nod before continuing. "So you can heal me?"

"Yeah, but—" I try to protest, but she cuts me short.

"I'll cut off my hand, you heal me and we get away." Her words make sense, but she doesn't know what she's asking for.

"It doesn't work like that!" I hurriedly say, as she raises her left hand to lop off the right one. Thankfully she stops and looks at me, an annoyed expression painted across her cute little features. "The only way I can heal is through sex. I can't just send the energy to you."

She covers her mouth in a shocked expression, her sword clattering to the tabletop. "You're one ofthose!" she exclaims, and the way she says it, makes it sound like I'm the biggest lecher in the world. She quickly recovers her blade and points it at me. "You stay away from me. I'm not that big of a fool. You're not going to get my maidenhead that easily, monster."


"You don't understand!" I say, frustration building in me, but I'm trying not to be loud enough to be heard by the demon or Angela. "I'm not trying to take anything from you."

"Ha! You almost had me believing that the prophecies were coming true. As if a generator could exist after centuries of being extinct." Scorn fills her words now, and I just shake my head. What prophecies is she talking about?

I have more important things to worry about right now.

"Fine, stay here. I don't know you, and I don't owe you anything. I came in here to get something to rescue my friend. You'll have to get the next hapless hero who wanders in here to help you." Turning away, I look down the hallway and see the table with a number of vials on it. "You're not worth me risking my life for, anyway." Okay, so that last is a lie. I know I can't just abandon her to the demon outside, but I can't stand the way she constantly belittles me either.

Walking away, I'm surprised that she doesn't say anything to stop me. I reach the table in short order, and groan. Vials of various colors are spread across the table. Some are bubbling, though I can see no source of heat, some glow, while others seem to absorb the light. I have no idea which two vials I'm supposed to grab. Oh, sure, I know I'm supposed to get the blue ones, but which ones are blue? There are days I really wish I weren't colorblind!

I know I need to go back and ask for help, but then I hear the fairy sobbing, and realize that I can use her without losing face.

Walking back to the diminutive figure, I find her on her knees, head bowed and right hand still on the orb. Her short sword lies in her lap, and I can just make out the sound of her crying.

"Tell ya what," I say, startling her, "I need your help. Promise to help me, and I'll figure out some other way to get you free."

"How?" She lifts her head to look at me, and I can see the marks her tears have left on her cheeks. "Only the demon can release me from this trap, or I have to lose my hand. This is my fighting hand, and I won't give it up, but neither will I surrender my maidenhead to you. It's hopeless."

It takes a great effort of will not to try and comfort the little lady. The sword in her lap helps me hold back.

"We don't have to completely have sex," I tell her. "I just need to get off with your help. You can keep your maidenhood. I just need to borrow your eyes for a second."

"My . . . eyes?" she asks, horrified.

"Not like that! I'm colorblind, and need to know which two vials over there are blue," I explain, and see her visibly relax.

"I still think you're a pervert, and if you're lying to me I'll make you pay." She brandishes her thin blade at me, emphasizing her point. The way she does it, however, shows me that she isn't very experienced with her left hand. "But if it will get me out of here, then I'm willing to give it a try. How do you propose I help you?"

I blink, realizing that this is going to be a problem. At about four inches tall, she can't exactly give me a blowjob, and I don't particularly care to get my cock that close to the orb anyway. I don't think even my size changing prick will accommodate her tiny kisser. I don't think we have time for me to fall asleep to enter her mind.

I remember the first night Becky and I had been together, and how I had received energy from Lisa as she'd masturbated while watching us. Could it work the other way? Wow, I am a pervert!

"You're going to need to masturbate," I tell her, feeling my cheeks go red at the request.

One delicate eyebrow rises at my words, but she just mumbles the word, "Pervert," before sitting back down and lifting the hem of her golden skirt with her left hand. She's wearing nothing underneath, and I watch as she glares at me while her free hand goes to cover her crotch. I can just make out a tuft of golden hair above her tiny slit, before her hand covers it, and she begins to move her fingers from side-to-side. Her eyes never leave mine, even when I unzip my pants and pull out my own member.

Despite the atmosphere in here, I'm already hard as I begin stroking my length.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" she demands, heat in her voice. "Did you want to watch me play with myself, while you stroke yourself? Do you like humiliating little fairies like this?" Despite her words, I notice her hand picking up speed, and her eyes dropping to my man-meat occasionally. "Maybe if I spread myself wide for you, it will help with your perverted nature, and we can end this sooner." She matches words to actions, and I watch as she uses two fingers to spread her lips, showing me the delicate canal inside. Despite her behavior, I can easily see that she's wet and enjoying herself.

I only grunt in response, not wanting to take my eyes off her.

"Not enough?" she demands, and though it sounds like she's angry, I can see a smile in her eyes. "Maybe I need to expose my chest to you as well." She's able to slip the strap of her dress off her left shoulder, but with her hand still stuck to the light, she leaves the other strap up. It's enough to bare one breast, though, and I watch, enjoying the way she twiddles her fingers around her already stiff nipple.

I pick up the pace on my own member, moaning softly to let her know that I'm getting close. Is it just me, or is this hallway getting brighter?

"Still not enough?" she asks, but ruins it with a slight moan. "I guess I'm going to have to get really depraved." Leaving her breast exposed, she returns her hand to her pussy, using her pointer finger and pinky to spread her labia, she drives her middle two fingers inter her noticeably dripping snatch. Her eyes close slightly as her head drops back, and she furiously moves her fingers in and out. She can't deny she's enjoying this anymore, as moan after moan escapes her, and when the energy from her orgasm starts to wash over me, I finally reach my own climax.

Hoping it will help, I aim my first shot at her, and it almost knocks her over as it blasts into her chest.

Her head snaps up as my second string arcs its way to her, and quicker than my eyes can follow, she grips her small sword, and swings it at her right arm. Her scream is barely muffled, as the sharp blade rips through her flesh. She gets her stump up in time to catch the third volley on it, grunting again at the force of the impact. To my orgasm-fuzzed surprise, she even begins to scoop up my spunk and shovels it into her mouth.

Finally spent, I place my left hand on the table to keep my balance, and new worry starts to fill me, as I notice a number of objects in the room start to dim, including the sword. It had gotten brighter in here, I realize, worried about what it all might mean. Did those objects react to my ability, or just to our actions?

My worry over that is short lived however, as another is presented to me, in the form of a very sharp blade pointed at my nose. Pointed may be too soft of a term. In truth, I can feel the blade pricking me sharply. I don't miss the fact that the blade is held in her newly formed right hand.

"You've had your fun, pervert, now I demand you get me out of here." Her tone brooks no nonsense, but I back away, shaking my head and rubbing my tender nose.

"Not until you identify the blue bottles I need," I tell her. "You promised three times to help me when you were free, remember?"

"Wasn't your vile act reward enough?" She demands at me, wiping at some of my cum still stuck to her, and I bark a laugh at her.

"That vile act saved you and your hand. All I want you to do is tell me which vials are blue, and then you can go your own way." She contemplates me for a few seconds, before flying over to the table with all the potions on it.

"These two," she says, examining them. "You need to have someone breathe underwater?"

"I need to rescue a friend," I tell her, not wanting to give away too much, but thankful that the vials do what their supposed to.

"Well, these are the ones you want, and as promised, there is no trick." I'd wonder at her words, if she didn't look so serious.

I stare at the two thin bottles, and while I know they're the right general color, I have to take her word on the rest.

"Thank you," I tell her graciously. "Now you can go as you please."

Grabbing the two vials, I turn and walk back down the cluttered hallway.

"Wait!" the fairy yells, but I don't stop. I feel something land on my shoulder, but I refuse to look at her. "I can't get out of here on my own. You, Pervert, will help me leave."

"First of all, my name is Lyden, not Pervert. Second, I don't like your attitude, and our agreement has been met. I got you away from the orb, and you told me which vials to take." I'm trying hard not to smile, but somehow I keep the grin out of my voice.

"You drive a hard bargain," she says in my ear. "What do you want in return for your continued assistance in getting me out of here?" I open my mouth to say that I don't need anything, but she stops me. "No! You can't have my maidenhead. I would rather die, than give up that, Pervert."

"You want out of here?" I ask in annoyance. "What I want from you is a bit of respect. I've given you my name, pixie. Use it, or I leave you here."

"That's it? Done, done, and done. There, I've agreed three times, Lyden. I will treat you with respect, my savior, until we are free of this place," she agrees quickly, and I curse myself for getting annoyed. I probably could have gotten some weapons or something else to aid in saving Brooke, but instead I got a tag-along.

"Fine," I grump. "Hide in the back of my shirt while I walk out."

She opens her mouth to say something, and by the look on her face I won't like it, but she seems to choke, and I realize that she truly can't break any word she's agreed to three times. Frowning, I feel her lift up the back of my shirt, and plant her feet on the waist of my pants. Her small hands grip my skin, and it feels like tiny pincers. Uncomfortable, but as safe as we're going to be, I head out.

"Find what you needed, mortal?" Marchosias asks, as the wooden door closes behind me. I can feel his eyes on me, and a sudden irrational fear overcomes me that he knows that I have the fairy hidden away.

"I-I did," I stumble over my words, as I hold up the two vials, as if to say, 'See, I have what I came for, and nothing else. Nope, nothing but what you see. . . .'

Why did I agree to save the rude fairy? I wonder, as I can feel my heart beating uncomfortably in my chest. Because I can't leave a woman in distress, I answer my own question. Dang my gentlemanly sensibilities.

"Good," Marchosias's voice booms, startling me. I need to be less jumpy, or he'll know something is up. "We have finished our talk as well. I'm sure you can find your own way out." He points to the door, and I have to work hard not to run for it.

"Thank you for your help and advice," Angela says respectfully.

I'm almost to the door, only a couple more steps to freedom.

"You are most welcome, Angelica." Angelica? That's twice he's called her that. My hand is on the knob to open the door when he speaks again. "I'm sorry, Arethusa, but did you really think escaping would be that easy?" Who's Arethusa? The sudden tightening of the fairy's hands on my skin gives away the answer. "And Lyden, didn't I warn you that the consequences would be dire if you took anything else?"

Desperately I turn the knob and pull, but the door won't budge. In horror I watch as the wood fades, and becomes a solid rock wall. Turning, I face the cowled demon, and wait for his attack.

"Lyden, what is he talking about?" Angela asks me, her own voice filled with confusion and fear.

"I'm sorry to tell you, Angelica, that your associate is a thief." The demon raises his hand to point at me, making me flinch, but nothing else happens. Again, I think I recognize the voice, but I still can't place it, and have other more important things to worry about. "I think he needs to learn a lesson." With that being all the warning I get, the hand pointing at me flashes, and I throw up my arms to uselessly block whatever he's throwing at me.

"What?" I ask after realizing that I'm not in pain, or dead. Looking down at myself, I find that I'm completely nude.

"A fairy?" Angela asks, and then turns back to Marchosias, her eyes growing wide. "No, you can't! Don't make her do that," she demands, but after a wave of the demon's hand, she loses her voice.

"He has stolen from me, and as punishment, he will get to keep what he's taken," the demon states, anger in his voice. "Forever."

I can see the succubus shaking her head, and mouthing the word 'no,' but a noise behind me makes me turn around. I don't expect what I find.

The fairy is no longer four inches tall, but four feet tall. She's even shorter than Becky is, though not by much. She is also just as naked as I am.

"Don't look at me," she cries, but when she lifts her head and our eyes meet, there is a . . . well, I don't know what else to call it, but a spark. Immediately we're drawn to each other. Her lips against mine ignite a flame inside me, and even though I'd gotten off just a few moments ago, my cock is almost painfully hard and demanding more.

My entire world shrinks down to just the two of us, as I passionately kiss her back. My arms pull her body tight to mine, careful only of her large delicate wings.

"I can't stop," she gasps, as I move my lips away from hers, and run them along her jaw line. "We can't do this, but I can't resist." Her words remind me of our situation and I realize we're being controlled.

Anger floods through my system, and I try to fight back, but my lips continue their journey until they reach her soft left breast. The same one I'd masturbated to just a bit ago. Thankfully my ejaculate was removed along with her clothes. I can feel her hand rubbing up and down the length of my wood, as my right hand drops to her rear, and gives it a firm squeeze.

No! I cry out mentally. This isn't right! I need to stop this before I hurt her.

"Please," she begs me. "Fight it. If you take my maidenhood, it will be all over for me."

"I'm trying," I pant, as my mouth moves to her other breast. A moan escapes my mouth as I feel her rub my sensitized head. Nothing I'm doing is working though. It seems the harder I fight, the less control I have. "He's too strong."

Part of me just wants to submit and let this happen. I'd tried to steal from the demon, and been busted. Sex with the fairy—what did Marchosias call her, Arethusa?—can't be the end of the world. I should just get it done and over with.

I feel an ounce of control return to me, and an idea forms in my mind. She is getting ready to impale herself on me, but I throw my efforts not into stopping this, but modifying it. I'm able to move my hands to her arms, and turn her around. Grasping the base of my prick in my left hand, I spit into my right. Using the saliva to lube the head of my penis, I aim it for her pussy.

"Please, no!" she cries in anguish.

"I'm sorry," I whisper as I thrust my hips forward. She cries out in pain and agony as my cock penetrates her.

"Good," Marchosias gleefully cackles. "Now you two are permanently bound to each other!"

I have to fight hard to keep myself under some modicum of control. Looking down, I can see that I'd been successful, as my penis slips further into Arethusa's tight rectum. I can see that it's trying to conform to her tight hole, and feel terrible for the pain I know I'm causing her, but I don't have enough control to stop. I aim a couple more shots of saliva at where we're connected, and within a few seconds, I'm fully ensconced within her colon.

I can feel her crying as her body shakes, and I whisper, "It will be over soon."

Making sure my thighs are together so that the demon can't see that I'm not in the proper orifice, I grip her hips, and as slowly as I can manage so as not to cause any undue pain, I pull out of her. I'm a little uncomfortable like this, as short as she is, but know I need to keep up the ruse. Just when I think I'm going to be able to pull all the way out, I feel my hips move forward again, and she grunts as my hips hit her soft rear.

Despite the fact that I'm being forced to do this, I can't deny how good her sphincter feels as it glides along the length of my schlong. Deciding that I need to attempt to give her as much pleasure as possible, I bend forward, and let my right hand slide around between her legs, until I find the soft hair at the top of her crotch. My fingers dig for her clit, and she gasps as I pinch it.

"Yes," Marchosias croons in his deep baritone, "give in to your desires, and enjoy it."

I'd almost forgotten about our audience, but I concentrate on my task. I can't even spare a thought for Angela. My left hand moves up her back, avoiding her wings, and then around to her hanging breast. I begin tweaking her nipple while still working on her clit, and after a few moments of me still pounding into her rectum, she actually begins to moan.

Knowing that I'm no longer causing her complete pain, allows my climax to come quicker. "I'm sorry," I tell her again, as I start to unload into her colon. For a second I can feel my energy levels droop, as a portion of my soul transfers to her. Then my energy levels rebound, and I realize that she's also climaxing.

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers