The Succubae Seduction Ch. 13

Story Info
Preparations are under way to rescue Brooke.
8.7k words
4.8
40.3k
32

Part 42 of the 62 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers

With the needed vials in hand, will Lyden and company be able to escape the angry demon's lair? What lies in store for the generator out on the rain soaked beach? Jealousy sparks, and if Lyden thinks the demon was tough, he will learn what angry women can be like.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 13

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Revelations

"What were you thinking?" Angela angrily demands of me, as we walk back through the cave after leaving Marchosias's lair. Arethusa is standing on my right shoulder, her fist balled up in my hair, holding on tight. "Do you have any idea how dangerous that was? He could have killed all of us in an eye blink if he'd wanted to."

"I'm sorry," I say defensively. "I couldn't stand to leave her there captured like that!"

"She's just a pixie!" Angela continues as if I hadn't spoken. "A little fairy that means very little in the greater scheme of things."

I can't believe I just heard that. "I don't care how big or small they are, if they're sentient, then I have a responsibility to help when I can."

"You don't know how they think," she counters. "She wouldn't have done the same for you. They're fickle and have no loyalties." She shakes her head as she examines the little creature on my shoulder. "Whenever a fairy helps you out, be very careful. There is always an ulterior motive, and usually it's nothing more than for their own entertainment."

Arethusa hasn't said a word since returning to her original size of only about four inches, and I hope that the events in the demon's home weren't too traumatizing for her. I feel guilty for my part in it, but I really had no choice. It had taken all of my effort to mitigate the punishment.

"I said I was sorry," I can't keep the tone of defensiveness from my voice.

"Sorry?" Angela continues to berate me. "Didn't you catch when he'd said he knowseverythingthat happens in his cavern? That's how he knew we were coming. He knew what you were doing the entire time you were in the other room. Do you know how hard it was for me to sit there immobile, and watch you take that fairy's virginity? Do you even realize what doing that to her means?"

The demon had been aware of me masturbating on the fairy? "I didn't have a choice," I remind the succubus. "He was controlling both of us, and no I don't know what it means." She doesn't yet know that I didn't really take Arethusa's maidenhead, and I don't dare let her know until we're out of this cavern.

"You need to remember that things are very different here," she says after giving a big sigh. Some of her anger is gone, but there's still an edge to her tone. "Remember how I told you that when succubae mate, portions of their souls get swapped?" I nod that I remember. How could I forget something like that? "Well, it's a lot more powerful for fairies or sprites. When they lose their virginity, they don't just transfer a portion of their soul. Theirentire soul gets transferred via the blood of their broken hymen."

"But doesn't that kill them?" I ask, mortified at the thought, until I realize that Arethusa is still alive, and if it was supposed to kill them, Marchosias would have known about the ruse.

The look Angela sends at the sprite on my shoulder also gives me my answer as well. "It's different for them. They don't need their soul to be within their body. When their soul transfers to someone else, it links the two. Fairies literally mate for life. Now you two are permanently connected. If she ever gets too far away from you, shewilldie, and die very painfully."

The thought crosses my mind that hymens can be broken by other means than just intercourse, and wonder what that must be like. The picture of a fairy being eternally tied to a bicycle would almost be comical, if it wasn't so serious.

The sound of the working Cyclopes reach us, and we grow silent as we enter their area.

My mind wonders over what Angela just revealed to me. If I hadn't been able to divert my cock to Arethusa's secondary hole, she would be permanently linked to me now. I understand why the tiny woman had been so adamant about not giving that up to me. Staying an unsoiled maiden must be a top priority for her kind.

Turning a corner, I can see the Cyclopes working through the ovoid hole in the cavern wall. Looking at the powerful creatures, I make sure every step I take is as silent as can be. I still don't understand how they can hear anything over the racket they're making, but I don't care to risk it either.

Unfortunately, that's the point Arethusa decides to become vocal.

"No! I-I can't. No more!" Without warning she leaps from my shoulder, flying down the lengthy cave. I watch in horror as in unison, every single-eyed Cyclopes looks up from their hammering to stare at us. They look from Angela, to me, and back again. I don't like the way they begin to grin and lick their lips.

"Lyden," Angela yells in the sudden silence, "RUN!!"

My legs are already in motion, as I take off in the direction the fairy had flown. With my additional speed, I'm easily able to keep up with the succubus, and in only a couple seconds I see Arethusa ahead of me. Reaching out, I grab the thin creature in my hand, and haul her along. Despite our speed, I can hear the Cyclopes behind us, and gaining ground. I don't remember how much further we have to go for the exit, and even that won't mean freedom from the coming horde. With their speed, there's no chance of making it to the Orange Bubble.

Even if I can get there in time, I can't countenance bringing the one-eyed monsters anywhere near Lisa and AnnaBelle.

The succubus is slightly ahead of me, and I put on a bit more speed, throwing everything I have into my legs to catch her, and hand the terrified fairy over to the succubus.

"Take her," I yell. "I'll try to buy you as much time as I can."

"Lyden, NO!" she yells, but I ignore her.

Even as I begin to slow down, I know it's hopeless. Weaponless, and without even the skills at martial arts that Lisa possesses, I won't stand a chance against these monsters. But if I'm lucky, they'll slow down to chew on my carcass long enough for Angela and Arethusa to escape.

My feet come to a complete stop, and I turn to see the front runners come into view. They spot me at the same instant. The sound of their glee at spying their prey giving up is horrible to my ears.

My heart pounds painfully in my chest, as I plant my feet the way Lisa showed me, hands raised and loose, ready to defend myself. Faces of friends flash before my eyes; Jennifer Lansbury, Sheila Lance, Angela, Becky and Lisa, and even Thomas from work. Friends from my past and even a few not so friendly faces flit through my consciousness as certain death bears down on me.

A golden bullet zips past my head, and I have just enough time to make out Arethusa floating five feet in front of me, hands outstretched, screaming something in a language I don't understand. Her entire body takes on a glow that brightens, as the Cyclopes get closer, until her screaming reaches a crescendo, and her glow expands to fill the cave from wall to wall.

The lead monster smacks into the glow, and it sounds like a massive bass drum sounds off as he's flung back and into his oncoming comrades.

Arethusa collapses to the floor of the cavern and doesn't move, mere inches from the bright obstacle. Rushing to my fallen savior, I scoop her up and start running again. My strength is tapped, and I can only gain normal human running speed, but I use that for all I'm worth. There's no telling how long that shield will hold up.

The blue-haired succubus is waiting for us, just around the first corner, and I see the relief in her eyes as she sees us.

"Idiot!" She screams as she falls into step beside us. "The fairy would have died without you anyway. What were you thinking?"

Joy at the fact that I'm still alive and breathing bubbles up in my chest, and I can't stop the burst of laughter that boils forth. "Ha! Like the fairy was your only concern," I respond between gulps of air, and a few quick steps later I find myself back out in the torrential rain.

It takes me a few moments to realize that Angela stopped, and I turn to look at her. "What are you doing? I don't know how long Arethusa's shield will hold them back. Let's go!"

"Please, call me Areth," the fairy says. I watch as she spreads her wings, smiling up at the rain. I'm half-worried that the falling water will hurt her, but she seems to be regaining strength from it, instead. "Those beasts won't come out into the rain, and it never stops raining here."

Realizing that I'm finally safe—or as safe as I'll ever be in this realm—I collapse to the soft loam of the forest floor, breathing hard.

"What happened back there?" I ask the little woman still in my hand.

"You were in danger, and I figured since you'd saved me, I might as well return the favor." She shakes her body, sending tiny droplets of water out that immediately get absorbed into the falling rain. The gesture is useless, however, as she's just as wet afterwards, her golden hair plastered to her lithe body, as she had been before. "Don't expect it again, though. We're even."

"I meant, about freaking out with the Cyclopes," I say.

"Let's just say that they didn't enjoy something that I thought was very entertaining." Without a further word, she hops out of my hand, spreads her wings and flies away. The rain doesn't even slow her down.

"Where's she going," Angela comes to stand beside me, holding her hand out to help me back to my feet. "She'll die if she gets too far away."

I look back at the cave entrance to make sure we're far enough away from Marchosias's lair before answering. "No she won't," I say, a giddy mood overcoming me again, and I start laughing at the confused look on the other woman's face. "Come on. I'll explain as we get back to my car."

"You're playing a dangerous game, Lyden," Angela says, trying to sound serious, but ruining it with a small grin. "I don't think anyone's pulled a fast one on Marchosias in centuries. He must have been enjoying the show too much, to catch that slight change."

"I think you're just jealous," I respond, laughing at the scandalized look on her face.

"I'm a succubus," she informs me, as if that's answer enough.

"But you were human first," I remind her.

The edge of the forest comes into view, revealing a site that takes my breath away.

Small, green, scaly skinned creatures are swarming my car, shaking it back and forth, waving tridents, and trying to get at the two women inside. I can see Lisa in the driver's seat, but the tires only spin in the sand as she tries to drive away.

"What the heck!" I exclaim upon seeing the tableau on the beach. "Can't we catch a break?"

"Grindylows," I hear Angela mutter. I note something odd in her tone, and look over to see her holding her head. With her link to the Orange Bubble, I wonder what that must feel like to her. "I hate those things." She turns to me, a grimace on her face. "Think you have enough strength to turn into a dragon? It'll be easier to scare them off, than fight them. They're natural cowards."

Looking to the creatures again, about eight or nine of them, I shudder at the thought of taking on the small creatures. Those pitchforks look deadly.

"I'm exhausted," I tell her honestly, but something else occurs to me. Closing my eyes, I concentrate on Angela, picturing her as the Amazon again, with a thick bow staff in her hands, a blade poking out of each end, and a sword on her back. A tiger-skin toga wraps around her firm body. Opening my eyes, I see my imagination standing before me.

"One of these days, I'm going to take you in this form, and see how much of a fantasy this really is for you." She grins down at me from her new taller height, and I just grin back up at her.

"Hand me that sword on your back," I tell her, "and let's see what this fantasy can do."

She hands me the blade, and a wicked gleam enters her eyes. "Don't fall too far behind, puny man, or that sword will fade away. Whoever scares the most wins. If I win, I get to fuck you like this. You win, and maybe I'll tell you what Marchosias and I talked about while you were playing with your fairy girlfriend." The way she adds that last part, lets me know that she's forgiven me for helping Areth.

She doesn't even wait for me to respond—of course I wasn't going to take that bet, not against a seven-foot tall Amazon—before charging out of the forest, screaming and waving her bladed staff around.

"Sonnuva," I curse as the sword begins to fade already. Apparently I have to stay close to her to keep it solid. I chase after her, sword in hand and grin when it solidifies as I catch up to the succubus. Screaming and waving the blade over my head as if I actually know what to do with it, I have to work hard to keep my feet under me in the wet sand.

The Grindylows turn to see what the ruckus is, and sees two people, obviously not afraid, charging directly for them, and despite their superior numbers, they scatter, diving back into the lapping water of the sea.

Lisa is the first to speak as we get into the dry car, and she regards us warily. "Where'd you get the shirt?" She asks me, suspicion thick in her voice.

"I gave it to him," Angela replies, and the blond woman looks to the taller one. The succubus has to hunch uncomfortably to fit into my car.

"And who are you?" the martial artist shoots back.

Oops. "Lisa, It's Angela. She's a succubus, and can change forms," I try to explain.

"Yes, I can become anyone's fantasy, and Lyden was kind enough to fantasize about me like this." Did she have to act so smug?

Lisa glares from Angela, to me, and back again.

"We're going to have averylong talk when we get back, Lyden," she says firmly. "Did you at least get what you went for?"

I curse myself for a fool, as I reach into my pocket to retrieve the two blue vials. I'd completely forgotten about them when I'd stopped to face the Cyclopes. If they'd eaten me, no one would have been able to try and save Brooke. I had been flirting with her death, as well as my own.

"Yeah, these will help you breathe underwater," I say, pulling out the two vials.

"We should get this over with, before anything else happens," AnnaBelle finally speaks up, reaching for one of the vials. I draw them back, though, shaking my head.

"We'll have to do it tomorrow," I tell them, not really liking what I have to say. "It's already been a long day, and these come with a warning." AnnaBelle yanks her hand back, looking at the vials warily. "The potion stays active as long as you stay conscious. Sleep and it wears off. There's no telling how long this will take, and we should be as rested as possible before going to rescue Brooke."

"The Lord speaks wisdom through you," AnnaBelle states, and I have to clamp my mouth shut on a quick retort.

Let her have her beliefs, I tell myself. It doesn't hurt anyone. I can't help but wonder how she can hold to her faith so strongly, in the face of everything she's seen already.

"So . . . we're just going to sleep here in your car?" Lisa asks. "How much longer 'til night?"

"It'll be best to set a watch, while the others sleep," Angela says. "I don't need sleep, so you three get some rest. As far as night, I'm not sure. It's hard to tell with the thick cloud cover. I'm not even sure this area has a night."

Silence descends in the car, as the seven-foot tall Amazon gets out of the Orange Bubble.

Closing my eyes, I rest my head back, and prepare to attempt sleep in my small car, despite how wet I still am from the rain. A steady staccato beats against the Orange Bubble, lulling my senses to sleep.

"Lyden?" Lisa's voice breaks my reverie. "Can I talk to you?"

"I could use some fresh air," AnnaBelle says, and gets out into the rain to join Angela. Part of me wishes she would have remained. I really don't feel up to having an argument right now.

I'm not sure which topic she's going to broach first, but I brace myself for an uncomfortable conversation.

"What are we to you?" Her words don't make sense. I'd expected her to berate me for lying to her, or demand answers about what's going on, but this question seems a lot more personal.

"You're my girlfriend," I say, knowing that doesn't quite answer her question, but not sure what she's driving after.

"No, I mean," she takes a deep breath, as if gathering her thoughts, "you're not even human. That's obvious now. You're something else. What are we, compared to you?"

I think I understand her question. "You're my girlfriend," I tell her again, and then continue before she can interrupt. "I grew up thinking I was a normal human. I didn't have a clue I was any different until about a month and a half ago. Despite everything, I still consider myself to be human."

She clambers into the passenger seat, and shakes her head at me. "But you'renothuman, Lyden. You're something else. How can Becky or I even compare to someone like Angela that can change her shape, or your friend that we're going to rescue? We're not even in your league."

I can tell that this is really bothering her, and while I know how I feel, I don't know how to answer her question. Then something occurs to me.

"Let's go for a walk," I say, reaching out and placing my hand on her shoulder. "I want to show you something."

She glances at the pouring rain, sheeting off the car's windows, and shrugs. "Might as well, I'm the only one of us still dry."

Angela nods to us as we step out, but doesn't say anything. From the look she gives Lisa, I have a feeling she may know what the martial artist is going through. I wonder if that's a trick of the succubus, or some connection women just seem to have.

"Don't forget," the succubus calls out to us after AnnaBelle gets back in the car, "I won the bet."

"It was a tie," I call back, but take Lisa's hand and walk a bit down the beach. I make sure we are in site of the Orange Bubble when I stop us. No sense in trying to put is in further danger.

Letting go of her hand, I take a couple steps away, then turn and face her. Her dirty blonde hair is plastered to her face, as the rain continues its torrent around us. Giving her a bow like she'd taught me at her dojo, I get into the proper position to face off against her.

"What are you doing, Lyden? I'm not going to fight you out here." I stay silent, holding my pose, waiting for her to bow back. "This is crazy. I'm not mad at you. Why are you doing this?" Still I refuse to talk, and finally she heaves a sigh, and gives me the proper bow.

I barely wait for her eyes to lock on mine, before I spring my attack. Almost all of my extra energy was burned up in escaping the Cyclopes, and then scaring off the Grindylows after that. I use what little energy is left, however, to speed up my punch, but my open fist hits nothing but air as she dodges. Her hand grips my arms, and the next thing I know, I'm lying face first in the sand.

I waste no time in getting back to my feet, and see determination in her eyes, and her body relaxed yet ready to move. This time, when I attack, my motion is calculated, and I'm just able to avoid her counter throw. Over the next few minutes, I try to land blows on her, and try to avoid attacks from her. Despite my superior speed and strength, I still wind up in the sand more often than not, without laying a finger on her.

"Enough!" She shouts, as she places my arm in a lock, and keeps me in the sand. "What does this prove?"

Despite the pain in my shoulder, I start laughing. She releases her grip, and I use the falling water to wash off the sand as I get back to my feet. I give her another bow, and it actually takes her a moment to return it.

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers