The Succubus

Story Info
Moriko has an encounter with a mysterious woman.
1.3k words
4.03
26.9k
16
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moriko lived in a small cabin on the edge of a forest. The people down in the village claimed the forest was haunted, and that Moriko should not live so close to it, but she paid them no mind. She liked living alone, just her and the forest creatures to keep her company.

The japanese summer had been merciless the last couple of days and Moriko was praying for a summer rain. She sat on the floor of her cabin, sweating, hoping for rain to cool herself down. She had just washed her hair, she kept it pretty short so she didn't have to fuss with it.

After drying her hair she closed her eyes and started fantasizing about jumping naked into a cool pond, refreshing herself, swimming in the moonlight, maybe have some company... She woke from her fantasy by a sudden rustling sound. To her surprise it was already dark outside, she must have dreamed longer than she thought.

She peered through the open door trying to make out shapes in the darkness when she saw it, a Fox was sitting between her cabin and the edge of the forest.

The animal just sat there, looking at Moriko through the open door. She curiously looked at fox. The local people said foxes were magical and Moriko was inclined to believe them. She had never seen a fox in this part of the country and she was fascinated by the beauty of the animal. Suddenly the creature turned around and started to move slowly towards the edge of the forest.

Before she was conscious of her actions Moriko had gotten up to follow. Her white night gown was illuminated in the moonlight, just a few paces behind the bright red animal running through the summer grass and into the forest.

Every time she thought she had lost track of it, she registered a movement in the corner of her eyes. She didn't know for how long she had been trying to catch up to the fox but she was certain she had never been in this part of the forest before. Suddenly the fox disappeared behind two trees. She followed and stepped out on a clearing.

Moriko saw something moving in the middle of the clearing, was it the Fox? She thought so, but then the shape seemed to change and turned into something bigger, almost... could it be a woman, kneeling there in the clearing? It couldn't be, could it? I must be dreaming, Moriko thought to herself.

Still hiding behind the tree she watched the creature stand up and there was no doubt anymore, it was a woman, she was naked, her back turned to Moriko. Her movements were slow and delicate. A light summer rain was starting to fall from the night sky and the woman seemed to welcome the wet drops as if cleaning herself from the transformation.

The woman slowly turned around, her eyes fixed on Moriko!

Moriko's first instinct was to run, but she could not take her eyes of the woman. The woman lifted her hand as if to invite Moriko. Moriko surprised herself by stepping out from behind the tree and walking into the clearing, the rain falling harder now, soaking her night gown.

She stepped up to the woman, whose beautiful face had fox like features and her eyes seemed to glow in the dark.

The woman's fingertips started to glow in a light that couldn't be described with earthly colours, her hand outreached, Moriko couldn't help herself but to lift her hand and spread out her fingers. As their fingers touched, there was a spark and the light slowly crept up Moriko's hand, it felt... it felt warm and different, she felt something awaken inside her that had not stirred for a long time. She took a breath of air, blushing, daring to look up into the woman's face.

The eyes that starred into hers, were inviting and sensual, she felt a warmth between her legs, the rain still falling on her body, she pulled the nightgown over her shoulders and let it fall softly to the ground. The rain felt wonderful on her naked body, Moriko felt so alive. She took another step and the woman raised her hand to Moriko's cheek and touched it, it was electric, sparks seemed to shoot out in the night sky and Moriko moaned at the touch, she felt the charge go through her body, felt herself losing control, all she wanted was to be touched by this woman.

The woman's hands slowly ran down her cheeks, tracing her neck and coming to a halt on Moriko's breast, Moriko felt her nipples growing hard, felt the desire grow and grow, felt the light completely covering their bodies.

The woman suddenly closed the final distance between them and kissed Moriko. A kiss like no other, pure desire, pure lust, the woman's tongue finding her way between Morikos lips and finding her tongue.

Moriko moaned, kissed back, felt their tongues play with each other, felt the heat rising in her body, between her legs, wanting to be unleashed. The woman's hand sliding up Moriko's inner thigh, finding it's way up to the realm of Moriko's senses, touching it.

Moriko gasped, let out a lustful scream that echoed into the night. The rain grew stronger, flashes of lightning hit the clearing and thunder was in the air, the woman seemed to become more powerful, her eyes more hungry.

Moriko felt her shoulders being grabbed, every touch making her moan, felt herself being turned around, felt teeth sinking into her skin, not deep enough to draw blood, but deep enough to leave their mark, deep enough to send shivers of lust down Moriko's spine, deep enough to make her scream. The womans hands squeezing Moriko's breast, pulling her closer, her knee sliding between Moriko's legs and suddenly they where on the ground, she felt the wet grass between her hands, holding onto it as the womans fingers slid between her thighs and touched her sweetest spot. She felt the magic of those fingers, the charge going through them into her, she could not have imagined getting wetter than she was before, yet she felt herself melting, as fingers were sliding inside her, Moriko on her knees, arching backwards, into reach of the woman's teeth, they sunk into her again, while wandering hands were squeezing her breast. "Oh yes, don't stop, please, don't stop!", Moriko begged, she moved her hips riding on the waves of pleasure the woman's fingers gave her. "Don't stop!"

Moriko was glowing, the woman's hand seemed to disappear between Moriko's legs, reaching deep into her, finder her essence, touching it, thunder and lightning struck the clearing, Moriko seemed to float in the air. Fingernails were digging into her skin, drawing blood, making her scream, making her moan with pure lust, teeth leaving passionate bite marks everywhere, driving her to the edge of sanity and beyond.

The woman's hand was on her chest now, the light radiating from her hands, connecting with Moriko's skin, finding her heart, the light seemed to flow out of Moriko around her and into the woman's body.

The woman's face was hunger and lust, flushed with passion, the fingers inside Moriko started moving more frantic, making her shake, making her move her hips faster and faster, feeling on the verge of climax, so close, the woman opened her hand and the lights exploded, the storm came crashing down upon their bodies, Moriko screamed into the night and came. Arching her body, floating in the air, trying to hold onto sanity, moaning, panting, feeling wave upon wave of orgasms hitting her before she collapsed and found herself on the wet grass, sweating, her hair a disordered mess, full of bite marks and scratches, but the woman was gone. The last thing she saw before she fell into a deep dreamless sleep was something red, disappearing into the trees.