The Suggestible Roommate Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John paused and twisted Matt's nipples. Matt let out a cry of pleasure and pain. His hypnotic suggestion soaked brain seemed to be in overdrive. He could barely pay attention to what was going on.

"No, I would like to milk him. What have you got for that?" John asked.

The old man's hands left Matt's cock. Matt humped at the air, and his cock and balls bobbled up and down. John laughed. John's right hand left Matt's nipple and took hold of his cock head. He resumed the pinching. Matt squealed loudly.

"I love how vocal you are," John whispered in Matt's ear. "It pleases me boy."

Matt convulsed. He gritted his teeth. "Master!" he pleaded.

John laughed and released his cock. Matt continued to pump his hips pathetically. John laughed harder and went back to Matt's nipples. "See if you have nipple pumps too. I think he would look lovely with eraser nipples."

Matt's chest was on fire. His cock ached. His balls turned blue for sure. Matt couldn't catch his breath. His mind seemed solely focused on cumming. If he behaved, his master would let him cum. If he obeyed, he could cum. He had to be a good boy to cum.

The old man returned with several items in his hands. First, he presented John with two small glass tubes with bulbs at the end. Then from a box, he produced a long slender wand with a bulb at the end of a curve. Lastly, he presented John with a metal tube-like cage.

Matt could barely focus. John stepped from behind Matt and patted his ass. "You have been a good boy, relax." He prompted. Matt leaned forward with his hands on his knees. His erection was painful. He had been hard for hours. Surely that wasn't healthy.

The old man and John spoke in hushed tones. John produced a credit card, and the old man rang him up quickly. Matt had just about caught his breath when John turned to him, the glass vials in hand.

"Up straight boy." John declared with a wicked grin.

Matt straightened his spine eyeing the tubes suspiciously.

John placed one on Matt's very pink and very sore nipple. John then squeezed the bulb a few times and Matt bit back a cry. With fear in his eyes, Matt watched his nipple get yanked into the tube. Matt curled his toes "Ahhhhhh."

John smiled at him. "Such a good boy." John stroked Matt's hair.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, Master." Matt trembled. His nipple was on fire.

John repeated the process. The bite of the suction caused Matt's head to fall back. "Maasssttteeerrr." He whined.

John flicked the tubes and sent shock waves through Matt's body. The voice in the song pulsed louder.

Please, John. Do what John says. Matt is John's boy. Matt is John's toy. Obey John. Please, John. Do what John says. Matt is John's boy. Matt is John's toy.

The words, Matt's thoughts all flowed to the same mind numbing beat. Matt panted as John tugged at the tubes which seemed to have a nice grip on Matt's nipples. "Beautiful." John praised.

"If you're gonna' do the rest, ya' gotta go to the back room." The old man stated.

John had a glint in his eye. "Matt, to the back room."

Matt shuffled with his dripping cock hanging out of his shorts to the back room.

12