The Suitcase Ch. 02

Story Info
A sissy is given to a new Daddy...
3.2k words
4.44
42.5k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 is here! Hope you enjoy. More to follow ASAP.

*****

I couldn't quite believe my situation. I was standing in my boss' office, wearing a camisole, a pair of pretty pink panties, suspender belt and stockings and he'd just cuffed my hands behind my back. I thought my clitty was going to explode, it was so hard! He ordered me to spin slowly and I complied. When my ass was facing toward him, he stopped me and pushed me over his desk, spreading my legs wide with his large, powerful hands. Slowly, my boss eased down my panties, showing him my eager sphincter massaging the butt plug I'd bought earlier that day. He chuckled to himself, and then he started to spank me, while explaining to me what was going to happen to me now.

SLAP! "You're still going to get fired, you know." SLAP! "Since circulation has been dropping, the paper needs to cut some jobs." SLAP! "And you know the saying 'Last In First Out'." SLAP! "How long have you been working here?" SLAP!

I couldn't answer him, because the spanking was so painful. I started to sob, so he stopped slapping my arse, took my panties all the way off and crammed them into my mouth. I was bound and gagged! This was so exciting. Then he resumed.

SLAP! "It's been about 6 months, hasn't it?" SLAP! "You know, I don't think any of your articles in that time have been any good." SLAP! "We've only printed about 3 you've written." SLAP! "So what am I paying you for?" SLAP! "Although it's little wonder your work's crap." SLAP! "All you can think about all day is COCK!" SLAP!

I wanted to correct him, to tell him that I've only been dressing like this for two days, but the gag in my mouth stopped me. I felt so helpless being dominated by this strong black man. I felt like I'd found what had been missing from my life so far and I didn't want it to end. Just then, he stopped my spanking, picked me up from the desk (lifting me as if I were a small child, not a grown man), and put me back in the chair. He took out the panties from my mouth, leaving them in my lap, and resumed his position across from me, gazing at me with his chocolate eyes. My arse was on fire, and I shifted in my seat to try to relieve some of the pain. He issued one command, "Stop." I complied.

"If I let you go now, you would have no prospects. I wouldn't provide you with a reference, and you would be unable to get a job at another London paper because of your lack of experience. Even if you did manage to find yourself a job in, say, retail, it would be such a waste of such raw, sissy talent. So, I have a proposal for you. I belong to a London society that is always on the lookout for people like you. I can put you in touch with one of my friends, who will take you under his wing and train you up to be the most desirable sissy south of the river. This will only work if you are eager to please. You have ten seconds to make your decision."

I didn't need ten seconds. Before he finished talking, I'd said "I'll do it." He smiled at me, a wolfish grin that sent a shiver down my back. Without saying a word, he stood up and walked around his desk to me. Putting his hands on my shoulders, he forced me out of the chair and onto my knees. He then unzipped his fly, reached in and took out his erect cock. My first cock, and it was magnificent. 9 inches long, and 2 inches wide, it had a nice gentle curve to the left. I could feel my tongue moving around my mouth, subconsciously lubricating my hole so I could worship this piece. As it moved closer, I opened my mouth as wide as it would go, sticking out my tongue to entice it inside. As I licked the head, I felt some kind of warmth move around my body, starting from my groin and moving up. I had truly never felt happier, and the experience was about to get a whole lot better.

He slowly started forcing his cock into my mouth. My lips stretched and I fought to keep my teeth away from this thing while my tongue caressed its silky smooth head. I could smell his manliness emanating from his tool. As his cock invaded my mouth more, I had to fight my gag reflex. I started to draw back but his hand was behind my head, forcing me to continue. I closed my eyes and tried to relax and breathe through my nose. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He was so strong and dark and handsome. He started to push the cock deeper into my mouth, so I swallowed to open my throat. Slowly, inch by inch, I felt his length enter my throat. I didn't stop until my nose was touching his toned stomach and I could push out my tongue and lick the base of his balls. We stayed like that for a little while, but I started trying to cough. I was struggling to breathe. He pulled out quickly. I had half a second to catch my breath before my mouth was invaded again. There was nothing slow about it this time. He pushed in up to the hilt, and then began to pump in and out of my mouth, using me like a cheap flesh light. The warm glow hadn't left my body, and I needed to come badly, but my hands were locked behind my back.

I reached back and found the base of my butt plug and started to work it in and out of my body. It didn't take me long to come, and my first sissygasm too! I spewed my cream all over the floor in front of me. Suddenly my dark invader stopped thrusting. His cock was throbbing between my lips. Without warning, he blasted my mouth full of his milky substance. It was so thick and salty and amazing. I started to swallow but my boss grabbed my throat. I got the message and kept it in my mouth. This was difficult because there was so much of it. A little leaked out and dribbled down my chin. I looked up at him and he smiled down and said, "Welcome to the society."

He told me I could swallow now, and I did, but it took me a few goes. Then, he picked up my panties, and crammed them back into my mouth. He told me to stand up, and took down a long overcoat from the hat stand in the corner of the room. Without undoing my cuffs, he wrapped it around me and buttoned it at the front. He then sat me down in the chair and put my shoes on. Leaving the rest of my clothes on the floor, he stood me up and walked me to the door. I realized that he wanted me to walk through the office like this, and started shaking my head and moaning through my gag. He laughed when he saw the fear in my eyes, but reassured me by telling me that it was one o'clock and everyone would be on their lunch break, and that he'd be coming with me anyway. With that, he opened the door and shoved me out, following behind me.

As he said, the office was pretty much empty, and those who were still working hadn't looked up. However, I was very conscious of the fact that my sleeves of the overcoat I was wearing were empty, and the coat came down to my knees, leaving about a foot of stocking before my shoes started. I felt so exposed, and the only thing that stopped me from running away in panic was my boss at my side, guiding me through the office, down the stairwell and into the parking garage. Thankfully, we didn't bump into any of my old colleagues on the way there. My boss took me to his car, an old blue Volvo, and opened the passenger side door. He was a real gentleman, which contrasted with the way he'd used my mouth earlier. Before I got in the car, however, he unbuttoned the coat and stripped it from me, leaving me totally exposed.

Hurriedly, I got into the car, and he jumped into the seat beside me. He reached across and did my belt up for me, since my hands were still bound. Glancing down, he could see my clitty was still rock-hard, and he gave it a playful slap, before telling me to spit out my panty gag. It came out wet and gooey from my spit and landed with a plop on top of my upright tool. As he started the car, I realised that he wanted to drive me through London like this, in the middle of the day. While I dreaded the humiliation, I knew there was nothing I could do to change my boss' mind. I simply shut my eyes and gulped back a sob, waiting for the ordeal to be over.

The journey took over an hour, since the boss kept making detours to drive through public areas and into housing estates, where the speed bumps would force the plug in my anus even deeper. After he'd had his fun, I noticed we'd started travelling out of the city, as the buildings were fewer and further between. I couldn't really concentrate on our route because of the stimulation to my arse, but we soon arrived at the gates to a large country house with high walls and a long drive. We were buzzed through the gate, and my boss cruised up the gravel driveway, stopping near the front door.

Once we stopped, he undid my belt and told me to turn and let him take the cuffs off. Once my hands were free, he handed me my soaking panties and told me to put them on. I hurried to comply, not that they did anything to hide my obvious hard-on. After that, he replaced the cuffs, with my wrists in front of me this time, and told me to get out of the car. He jumped out too, and grabbed me by the arm, dragging me with him up to the front door. I stood by his side as he rang the bell.

Within seconds, the lock turned and the door opened to reveal another large black man. He was much fitter than my boss, and stood a couple of inches taller. He wore blue jeans and a tight white t-shirt, under which I could see his muscles rippling. When he turned his gaze on me, I could see a large bulge forming at his crotch. It made my mouth water. The boss and this man were clearly friends, and they exchanged pleasantries while completely ignoring me as if I were an item of furniture. After he had explained the situation to his friend and the man had agreed to help, my boss turned back to me and said, "I'm leaving you in his capable hands. He will mould you into the slut you were born to be. I will see you again soon."

With that, he turned and left, leaving me alone with this strange, awe-inspiring male specimen. Grinning down at me, he crooked his finger at me and walked inside. I followed him through the large house, to a living room area off the entrance hall. He sat down on a sofa, and told me to kneel in front of him. Then he spoke.

"You are here because you have expressed a wish to become a submissive sissy slut. I will make this dream a reality, but in return, I require your complete servitude. If you please me, I will reward you. If you displease me, I will punish you. If you do not agree to these terms, you may leave now." I stayed absolutely still. He grinned. "You will live here with me. I will arrange for your belongings to be moved here, but anything masculine you own will be disposed of upon arrival. You will be at my beck and call every hour of the day. I will buy things for you. You will have no money for yourself, unless I give it to you. I will own your body, and will modify it to suit my needs. You will serve me for 2 years, and after that time, should you wish to leave my household, I will give you £60,000. You may not leave before that time is up. Do you agree to these terms?"

"Yes." I said, without hesitation.

"Very well. Your training has now started. You will obey every command I give you for the next 24 months or you will face punishment. But, first things first, we shall have introductions. What is your name?" I told him, and he laughed in a full, throaty manner. "No, no, I don't mean that name. What is your sissy name?"

"I don't have one, sir, but I have always liked the name 'Georgina'."

"Fine. Georgina it is. I will let you choose what you call me. I will ask you to choose something to call me while we are here alone, such as Master, and something to call me while we are together in public. Can you do that?"

"That's easy! I'll call you Daddy when we're alone together, and 'Sir' when we're out in public." He chuckled.

"Yes, that will do nicely. Very well, I shall arrange for the transport of your belongings. It should take them an hour to get here. Once we see what you have and what you need, I'll get my tailor to measure you up for some clothes. I'll also have my tattoo guy come round, and I'll talk to him about what I want. Once we're all done, we'll put you to sleep. When you wake up, your room should be ready too. In the meantime, I'll give you a tour of the place."

For the next hour, we moved from room to room, while Daddy explained where everything was that I would need to know. He spent a lot of time talking me through where everything was in the kitchen, including where all of the cleaning materials were kept. He showed me the pool area, complete with sun beds, and, when the British whether let you down, a UV tanning bed. Next to the pool was a gym. On one side were weight machines and treadmills, and on the other was a small dance floor complete with a poll, which Daddy told me I'd get to use soon. Also on the ground floor, there was a mocked-up school room, complete with blackboard, desks, a metre ruler and teaching aids on the walls, although these were all posters telling people how to apply eye makeup or three top blowjob methods.

Next, Daddy took me upstairs where he showed me his bedroom and study, along with the main bathroom, which was huge! It had a large Jacuzzi bath and on the wall above, a bag was hanging with a hose attached. I couldn't fathom its use, but I was certain it would all be explained to me some time soon. Opening up a cabinet, Daddy showed me a collection of soaps, creams and potions that would make a pharmacy jealous. But this wasn't my only happy surprise, because next I was told we would visit the basement, which sounded as ominous as it turned out to be. On our way there, Daddy pointed out a room coming off the landing which he said would be mine once the preparations were completed.

Walking down the stairs leading to the basement, I saw red light filling the bottom of the stairwell. As instructed, I followed Daddy towards it, although every instinct was telling me to run. As I got to the bottom of the steps and gazed at the room around me, I still wasn't certain which was the correct decision. If you remember the sex shop I visited in the last part of my story, I described walls filled with so many sex toys I couldn't name them all. This experience was similar except that the room was three times as vast and the toys were complimented by the furniture. I could see benches, swings, beds, cages, some weird cross, and imagining myself tied down to these, with Daddy using all these toys on me made me drip precum and start to sweat. I moaned involuntarily. Daddy looked at me and smiled. "You like what you see." It wasn't a question, but I nodded anyway.

Just then, we heard the doorbell ring, and Daddy brought me back upstairs and sat me back in the living room before going to answer it. I waited for a bit when two guys brought in a large trunk, on top of which sat the suitcase from on top of the wardrobe, the one that had started this whole thing. A minute later, Daddy walked in, accompanied by two men. One was wearing a suit, while the other had on a vest, showing his tattoo-covered arms. They were both carrying large bags, presumably with their equipment in them. Daddy offered them a seat, and then came over to me.

He introduced me to the two men as the tailor and tattoo artist he'd talked about earlier, but said that their jobs came later. In the mean time, we were to go through my stuff and throw out anything that wasn't deemed feminine enough for him. It pained me to watch him, but I stood in silence for the quarter of an hour it took for him to fill 4 trash bags with my clothes and other belongings. All of my shoes, my suits, my underwear, anything vaguely male, went in the bin. Finally, all that was left was the lingerie I stood in and the contents of the now-repacked case. He'd even thrown away my wallet and phone, telling me I wouldn't need distractions like that anymore.

Next it was the job of the tailor to take my measurements. He started at my feet and worked up, saving my chest until last. It felt strangely erotic and sensuous when his tape measure caressed me through my stockings or my camisole. While I couldn't work out why, he also measured my clitty, and I was embarrassed by the 4 1/2 inches he came up with. Finally, he measured my chest, while asking Daddy "How big is she going to be?" to which he responded "Double D, of course". I don't think a statement had ever made me happier.

Once the tailor was done, the tattoo artist stood up and walked over to me. He inspected me from every angle, before saying "I think I can do everything you wanted. But we'd better go someplace else. It would be a shame to get blood on this leather."

Daddy said, "I think I know just the place." And with that I was lead back down to the basement.

To be continued...