The Sultan's Wives

Story Info
A lesson in love-making.
2.6k words
3.63
30k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rana stepped into her new quarters, still clutching the little bag that contained the entirety of her possessions. The room was about the same size as the dorm she'd shared with the Sultan's other lesser wives. And now, now she was to have it all to herself. The scowling guard gave her a curt nod, and walked away, his heavy steps growing quieter and quieter until Rana couldn't hear them at all. For a few more seconds she remained standing in the door-frame, taking in the sheer opulence of it all. Silk or gold adorned nearly every piece of furniture, and even ignorant as she was about these things Rana could tell that the smooth, dark wood was of the ludicrously expensive sort. She took a few tentative steps towards the enormous bed. She looked around. No one. She couldn't even remember the last time she'd been by herself in the palace.

She allowed herself a little smile, and felt a sudden rush before kicking off her sandals and jumping onto the bed. The silky sheets felt amazing against Rana's skin, and she lay back and stretched her limbs. Turning over she spotted a little table with various ceramic bottles and several little goblets on top. She rushed over to pour herself a drink. The ruby-red liquid had a strong, fruity smell. Rana had never had wine, but the Sultan's breath had often smelled of it. The aroma was much more agreeable coming directly from the source she thought before tasting it. It surprised her a little how bitter the wine was, and how dry it felt going down her throat. Not at all unpleasant though. No doubt expensive stuff. She stepped in front of a large golden-framed mirror, and began to pose in front of it, feeling like an elegant noblewoman, in her long gown, goblet in hand. It felt like an eternity had passed from her days as a farmer's daughter, her arms constantly tired from shovelling shit out of stables and food back in.

Yet it still looked odd to her, just how clean and tidy her hair and face had become. She went over to the window, and glanced out into the palace gardens. An excellent view, she thought. A number of busy looking servants hurried about the green, hard at work gardening or running errands for the nobles. A couple of well to do ladies were on a stroll, but Rana didn't recognize them, she was mostly familiar with the other wives and one or two guards. If someone were to look up at her, they'd probably think she was a high-born lady as well. The thought rather excited Rana. She'd been sad at first, having been forced to leave her family against her will, to come and serve as one of the Sultan's toys, but she knew that she was lucky, and that her family had been well-compensated, and even though her luck could turn at every moment she was determined to hang on to every bit of it.

A knock on the door made her step away from the window.

She'd never answered her own door before.

'Yes?' she said hesitantly.

'It's me, open up,' came the reply.

Rana recognized the voice, and immediately made a little whimpering sound. Quickly she opened the door for her guest.

'Good day, Amina,' Rana greeted the woman, and lowered her head a little.

Amina gave her a nod and a smile.

'Hello Rana,' she said, and stepped inside, not waiting for an invitation. 'How are you settling in?'

Rana closed the door behind the new arrival, and considered her words carefully. Amina was the Sultan's First Wife, chosen specifically by him from many, many candidates. There was no doubt about it, she was a uniquely beautiful woman, tall and dark, and a lot more womanly than Rana would ever be. Her most striking feature, however, was her complete and utter lack of arms. By now the Sultan's strange fascinations were rather well known, and Rana and the other wives always lived in fear of what the Sultan's dreaded healer might do to them on their ruler's behalf. Not that Amina had ever seemed in any way unhappy, she was probably the most privileged out of all of the wives, and Rana had even seen her order about the guards. Still, looking at Amina's empty shoulders made the hairs on the back of Rana's neck stand up, and sent a shiver down her spine.

'It is a beautiful room,' Rana finally said. 'I'm very grateful.'

Amina nodded again.

'Do not feel too guilty, dear. You will have to work for it, I assure you.'

Ah yes, it had been Rana's satisfactory 'work' that had got her this far, hadn't it. If so, than there was certainly a thing or two Amina could tell her about it, of that there was little doubt. Rana had to admit that Amina did look absolutely gorgeous. A long, light-blue dress narrowly framed her curvy body, and the plunging neckline left very, very little to the imagination, and of course, all of Amina's dresses were sleeveless so as to better accentuate her armlessness. There was also a leather bag slung around Amina's shoulder, its strap placed rather firmly in between the supple, perky pair of gravity-defying tits. Rana took a lot of care not to stare, be it at the busom- or the shoulder-area.

Luckily Amina simply looked bemused.

'That's actually why I'm here,' she explained. 'You show a great deal of promise dear, but there is a lot to refine, to nurture.'

'Refine?'

'Yes, and his Majesty has given me the task of helping you along a little, of sanding off the edges if you will.'

'I see,' Rana said, unsure whether or not to feel nervous or indeed insulted. 'What would you like me to do?'

'Oh, it's really simple,' Amina said brightly. 'Seduce me.'

'I, um... .'

'Good start.'

'Seduce you?'

'Does that make you uncomfortable?' Amina asked.

It did.

'Um, no, no of course not,' Rana knew to be careful. 'Alright then.'

'Alright then?'

'Give me a moment, will you!'

Rana tried to calm down, to focus, this was a potentially dangerous situation, if it wasn't just Amina having fun with the fresh meat, but Rana wasn't going to take any risks.

'It only natural for me to be intimidated,' trying to sound sincere. 'What with you being such an accomplished lover. The First Wife. We all want to be you, you know.'

Rana had walked round Amina, and was softly caressing her shoulders from behind.

'You've got no idea how much we look up to you, you are our ideal.'

She tenderly brushed aside Amina's hair and kissed her neck.

'And now you are here, right in my quarters. If anything I think I'm keeping it together really well.'

Amina turned to face the younger wife, and luckily she seemed rather delighted with Rana's forwardness.

'You are going to have to help me with this bag,' Amina said.

Dutifully, Rana followed the leather strap with her hands, briefly touching Amina's breasts in the process.

Rana had to giggle.

'In a hurry, are we?' Amina said teasingly. 'Put the bag away for now, but not too far.'

Apprehensively Rana tried to gauge the bag's contents, it didn't feel too heavy, but she could hear one solid, wooden object hitting another as she put the bag down by the bed.

'Now come here, I don't want to keep standing around all night.'

Rana nodded.

'Well, I've been meaning to give these beautiful silk sheets a try,' she said, and turning away from Amina she pulled on a cord around her own waist. Her gown loosened, and Rana arched her back so that it slipped off her shoulders, and fell to the ground with a quiet thump leaving Rana nude except for a pair of golden sandals. She remained in her position, giving Amina a few seconds to appreciate Rana's back and bottom, before stepping forward, and turning to sit on the bed. She quickly crossed her legs, leant back and slowly began to rub one of her nipples.

'Won't you join me?'

Amina followed the invitation by carefully sitting down on the edge of the bed, and then letting herself fall into it, back-first. She smiled, and lifted up her legs.

'I wouldn't want to ruin your new sheets,' Amina said innocently.

'Of course,' Rana carefully undid the laces that held Amina's expensive-looking pair of golden sandals in place. She pulled them off as sensually as she could manage, and placed them on the floor with great care and respect. To Rana's relief Amina was now looking at her with what seemed like honest approval.

'You've got such great legs,' Rana purred, fondling them lovingly. She wasn't lying, they were long, and beautiful, the smooth, bronze skin glistening with all sorts of aromatic oils. Rana slowly went up Amina' legs, caressing her thighs, pulling her dress farther and farther up. Amina could hardly move in this position, and Rana kept glancing back to make sure she was still enjoying herself.

'I still feel a bit overdressed,' Amina said invitingly.

'Well, we can't have that,' Rana grinned, and carefully pulled down the delicate dress. Amina helpfully wriggled around on the bed, and was soon as nude as Rana, who had to take a moment to come to terms with what she was seeing. It was terribly hard not to feel inadequate next to Amina's incredible body, athletic, abundantly female, curves in all the right places, and a confident, superior smile that told all the world that she knew exactly just how amazing she looked.

Once again intimidated, Rana moved her hand closer Amina's pelvis area, but with a bright smile, Amina shook her head.

'No, no, no.' she said teasingly. 'You are here to learn how to seduce a man, are you not.'

Rana stared at her blankly.

'Look in the bag,' Amina said.

Rana did so. Only two objects were inside, and despite the two naked women present it was only now that Rana felt herself blush.

'Is that?'

'So you recognize them, very good.'

Within Amina's bag were two wooden replicas of male genitalia, and no humble specimens either. They looked to have been artfully crafted and polished, and Rana could even make out little veins along the shaft. Leather straps were attached to each of them, and looked a little worn in places.

'They're called dildoes.'

Amina chuckled at Rana's disbeliefing face.

'Bring the bigger one,' she said, clearly enjoying herself.

Rana put the smaller one back and returned onto the soft mattress, her hand still grasping the immodest shaft. Amina was getting up on her knees, and her smile had turned slightly wicked.

'Go on,' she said. 'It goes around my waist.'

Rana's fingers were a little trembly as she pulled the straps tight. There were quite a few of them going around Amina's belly and thighs as well for additional stability. When Rana was done Amina looked rather pleased with her new look. Even on a man the dildo would have looked unnaturally large to Rana, an strapped Amina's delicate body it looked almost frightening.

'Weren't you about to seduce me?'

Rana nodded. She lowered Amina onto her back.

'You're full of surprises,' Rana said, and kissed the other woman. Amina looked a bit surprised, but was happy to join in. It was a strangely one-sided snog. Their tongues were intertwined in a glorious dance, but Rana was of course the only one who could caress the other. She felt like she was fondling every inch of Amina's body, and found herself enjoying it more than she'd ever thought possible. Rana felt herself getting carried away as she squeezed Amina's bum, grabbing it firmly as she caressed it. Rana's legs were to either side of Amina now, and she knew exactly what was expected of her. She gave Amina another kiss, and then sat up a little. Amina got comfortable on the bed, and watched her curiously.

Rana eyed the dildo, and then spit into her hands.

'Good call,' Amina grinned, as Rana began to lube up the wooden shaft in front of her.

Just looking at Amina had got her excited enough, and she hardly had to rub her own clit to get it in the mood. She swallowed apprehensively, and lied down on Amina. She could feel the long legs between her own, the perky breasts pressed up against Rana's and her own juices beginning to flow down the rigid manhood. Rana whimpered.

'Shh, slowly now,' Amina said soothingly. She could use her legs to thrust a little, but most of the movement was done by Rana herself.

Rana stared right into her bedmate's big, dark eyes, and stroked her face as she enveloped more and more of Amina's toy. She moved up and down the tip, and began to moan softly. Up and down. Amina thrust a little, and Rana shrieked with surprise.

'Ooh you're enjoying this,' Amina said. 'Go on, show me what you got.'

Rana kissed her.

'Look who's talking,' she said watching Amina's gleeful facial expression.

Another moan, as she slowly made more and more progress.

'A little faster, if you don't mind,' Amina said cruelly.

'Of course,' Rana tried to sound confident.

She could feel the pleasure surging through her as she sped up, her breathing became faster.

'Good, good, that's it,' Amina said calmly.

Rana spit into her hand again and applied more of it to the dildo, and it slid even further into her.

'Oh god!' she creamed, and tears came to her eyes. Pleasure and pain overload her senses.

'Yes, yes!' Amina watched excitedly and had began to thrust faster herself now. She was close enough to do it effectively now.

'Don't stop now, dear. You're doing so well,' she said.

Rana gritted her teeth, and went faster again, feeling a burning in her thighs, and waves of pleasurable sensations emanating from her vagina, radiating out to her very toes and fingertips.

'That's it sweetheart, don't forget about me.'

Rana was panting heavily but she managed to plant another kiss on Amina, and grabbed her breasts forcefully, squeezing and fondling them as Rana continued to take the massive wooden cock inside of her, again and again.

'Oh my god, oh my god!'

She could feel herself getting close to the edge.

'Don't you dare come without my permission,' Amina said.

Rana's lip quivered, and her whole lower body trembled furiously.

'No slowing down,' Amina smiled evilly.

'I- Oh god! I can't!'

Amina went on mercilessly, burying the dildo within Rana's shaking form. Rana kept going strongly, feeling the exhaustion, the frustration, the pain.

'You are not allowed to finish before his Majesty, you are not allowed to finish before I say so.'

'Yes! Yes, Amina!'

Rana felt her legs starting to cramp, and she desperately shifted her weight.

'Know your place, Rana, know where you stand.'

'Yes! I do, I do!'

With all her strength Amina thrust upwards, and Rana bit her lip, trying to keep it together.

'Good,' Amina said.

'Argh!'

'Now. Come, come for me.'

Rana screamed, and all the tension, all the built up sexual frustration exploded with an earth-shattering rush of pleasure, her limbs were twitching and she shivered all over.

'Oh my god,' was all she managed, trying to catch her breath.

Amina chuckled again.

Rana was lying limply on top of her, arms and legs stretched away, sweating and panting, her heart beating as though she'd run for miles and miles.

'I-,' Rana was speechless.

Amina put her forehead against Rana's.

'Aww, poor thing, are you out of breath?'

'Did-,'

'Don't worry,' Amina kissed her gently.

'The Sultan will be very, very pleased with you.'