The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

But at the moment it seemed that Pussy was giving herself completely to Pad, Lily's twin brother. The petite blonde boy was strapped down to his bed, his naked body writhing and whimpering like the little bitch he often was, his nubile chest covered in soft scratches. Pussy was on top of him, in her slender human form, riding his substantially large penis like she was trying to snap it in half, her firm buttocks slapping down against his big testicles so hard they bounced. Judging by the amount of semen streaks oozing everywhere Pad had already been forced to climax several times, but Pussy wasn't done. She looked wild and delirious, her yellow eyes rolled up into her skull, her feline smile curled up so far her fangs peeked out.

"She's been like that since last night," Lily said, hiding behind Nadia's curvy ass. "She crept into my bed like she always does and started to grope me. I told her to go away and that I didn't want to have sex with her . . . again . . . but she was even more forceful than usual. She fucked me for hours and hours. I didn't get any sleep at all. I only got away because Hanna and Pad distracted her."

Hanna the Homunculus was Nadia's maid, a magically animated stature constructed from clay in the form of a sexy young woman. Her red, naked body was on the floor, collapsed from exhaustion and plastered with cum. Pussy had fucked Hanna so hard there were cracks in her pelvis.

Nadia sighed. "She's going through heat."

Lily squeezed her Mistress's buttocks. "What? Demons go through heat?"

"A succubus does, yes," Nadia said, reaching back to give her young apprentice a reassuring grope. "We were away from the castle the last time she got like this, so you weren't there to see it, but Pussy went wild and raped an entire village of elves. Took everything I had to finally put her to sleep, stubborn slut. Well, there's only one way to deal with this. Lily, go get my chest of sex-toys."

#####

When Nadia returned to the small tower Pad and Lily shared Pussy was just forcing the little boy-bitch into another whimpering climax. The dominating demoness was forcefully stroking his big cock, aiming it right at Pad's tear-stained face. When he erupted, a few thick strands of cum shot across his lips and eyes, but he didn't have much left in his abused, swollen balls to pop with. Pussy snickered evilly and began to lick the tasty semen off of his defeated face.

Nadia coughed to get her attention. "Pussy. You've been a naughty little slut, and I think mommy needs to punish you."

Pussy turned to her Mistress and hissed, her yellow eyes glowing, but when she saw Nadia she gave a curious 'meow.' Nadia was dressed from neck to toe in vivid red latex, the tight straps and buckles of which hugged the slender, tight parts of her body, and cupped the juicy, curvaceous parts as equally provocatively. Tight straps circled her breasts and hooked onto a thick collar around her neck, but her nipples were left uncovered and they were just begging to be played with. Tight, buckled straps circled her waist and led down to a sort of garter-belt that held up her thigh-high boots which were each studded with six-inch heels. Her delicious ass and plump vaginal mound were barely held back by a tiny red latex thong that had a zipper going down the middle for easy access to her lower love-holes. In one hand she held a riding-crop, and in the other a giant black double-dildo dripping with sexual lubricant.

Lily was there too; dressed in a frilly set of white lingerie and a lacey mask, making her appear as something of a 'soft' dominatrix, but it was obvious she was there only to attend Nadia. This battle was going to be between champions, not amateurs. If her nubile little body tried to keep up with Nadia and Pussy at sex she'd most likely just hurt herself.

"Spread your legs, bitch," Nadia said, tickling one of her own nipples with the riding crop.

Pussy did so, sitting down on Pad's unconscious body, her legs spread wide so that her tight, hairless, glistening vagina was totally exposed. She was smiling and licking her lips. She was daring Nadia to fuck her.

Nadia did not appreciate her familiar's petulance. "Unruly little slut!" Nadia yelled, wiping the riding crop right across Pussy's face, knocking semen-saturated spit out of her mouth and leaving a slightly swollen red welt.

SMACK!

Pussy whimpered for a second before transforming it into a hiss, but she yelped loudly when Nadia brought the riding crop across her very sensitive vagina, hitting her right on the clit.

SMACK!

Pussy cried and tried to close her legs, but Nadia was too fast and too talented a dominatrix. The sorceress planted on high-heeled foot on one of Pussy's inner thighs and pinned it down, and she kept the other leg spread by grabbing her ankle and pulling it out. With her free hand Nadia held the riding crop, and she delivered blow after stinging blow directly onto the demoness's little slice of heaven.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The delirious mixture of pain and pleasure exploding through Pussy's body left her weak and wiggling like a little worm, and with every strike her swelling cunt started to spatter and spray with cum. Pussy tried to scream as a series of confusing orgasms rippled through her, but all that came out was a pitiful babbling of incoherent moans.

Nadia stopped whipping the little succubus's spitting-clam and brought the riding-crop's top to her lips, giving the wet surface a long lick. Pussy's was delicious, as always, but something about being in heat gave the girl's juices a little spice.

Pussy was gasping and panting as her slender limbs writhed without control, but she was recovering fast, and her submissive little muff was starting to get hungry again, snapping for more.

Nadia beat her to the punch, as she unzipped the crotch of her thong and sunk half of a very thick double-ended dildo directly into her own warm embrace. The other half was even thicker and studded with little bumps, the black rubber glistening with a very slippery lubricant. Nadia pushed the head of the dildo against Pussy's tight kitten and smiled down at her sneering, hissing little bitch. Pussy's fingernails transformed into claws and she tried to slash Nadia right in the face, but the sorceress caught her by the wrist and pinned her against the bed, delivering a brutal backhanded bitch-slap of her own.

SMACK!

Nadia then spat right into Pussy's open eyes. "You might think you're a tigress, but you're nothing but a harmless little kitten. It's time I reminded you of that."

Nadia's large ass swung forward like a wrecking ball, driving ten inches of the thick, studded dildo deep into Pussy's lithe body, bringing the wiggling little bitch to an impaled stop. The head of the dildo stuck deep with such force that Nadia could actually see it bulge underneath Pussy's tight abdominals, and the familiar's eyes rolled back as she gasped in air to scream.

"Me . . . me . . . MMMMMEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!"

Nadia laughed, grabbing Pussy by the neck as she started to plow the little bitch with long, vengeful strokes, the studded bumps of the dildo battering Pussy' clit and slapping the shit out of her g-spot with every thrust. Pussy was already cumming and Nadia could feel her stuffed cunt squirting hot shots of cum against her inner-thighs.

"I don't care how long this takes," Nadia said, squeezing her grip on Pussy's throat. "I don't care how many dildos I break, or how many bottles of lube I use on your stubborn little ass. I am not going through another whole week dealing with your violent sex-drive like I did the last time you went into heat. One way or another, I end this tonight. I'm putting you down."

#####

Hours passed, the sun set, the clock struck midnight, and now the sky was warming with the light of the morning sun. Nadia was standing in the middle of Pad and Lily's room, naked, the remnants of her dominatrix outfit scattered around the floor. Her body was sparkling with layers of dried sweat and cum, her muscles twitching with ache. She was lifting a pitcher of water over her head and chugging the liquid down her throat, trying desperately to rehydrate. Much of the water spilled down her neck and washed over her large breasts, running down her cleavage and slightly flat stomach, dripping over her sore honey-pot and finally raining onto the floor, where it formed a salty pool of sex-saturated runoff.

Pussy weakly crawled over and licked the floor, gathering up the salty water into her mouth. Nadia had spent the last twenty or so hours fucking the literal shit out of Pussy, but despite the spine-snapping orgasms and brutal exhaustion, the horny little housecat's lust never seemed abated. However much she got she wanted more. However hard Nadia fucked Pussy she just wanted it harder. Several of Nadia's favorite ivory dildos were scattered across the ground in pieces, broken in half by their wild coupling.

Nadia looked down at the wiggling wreck that was her insatiable demoness, and she sneered with contempt. She had failed. Pussy had beaten her, in a sense. Nadia had promised herself that she'd fuck Pussy out of her heat in a single day, but with the sun rising and the orange light spilling over her lascivious body it was clear she was unsuccessful. Just out of spite she poured the remaining contents of water over Pussy's naked body, causing the cat to squeal in discomfort as the cool liquid shocked her warm, exhausted body.

Despite the fact that Pussy was too fucked to even walk or stand up, she was obviously ready for more sex. She started to crawl up Nadia's leg, rubbing her nubile chest against Nadia's hard calf, licking her rough tongue over the river of water running down the sorceress's body.

Nadia chuckled. "I love you Pussy, I really do. A witch couldn't ask for a better familiar, but if there's one thing you should know about me Pussy is that I hate losing. I HATE it. I may like pretending to lose for a little while, especially if it helps some stupid stud get a his dick a little harder, so long as he fucks me with it, but in the end, no matter what, I win. Understand? I always win."

Pussy was struggling to crawl up high enough to taste Nadia's clit, but she smiled defiantly and chuckled. "You know, Nadia, if you're too tired and old to fuck a hot, young thing like me properly, you could always go find someone who can."

Nadia's elegant cheekbones turned bright red with blush, and her wet auburn hair actually rose up as her body tightened with anger. She raised her hand, ready to slap Pussy so hard her jaw would break, but Nadia stopped herself. She breathed heavily, causing her breasts to bounce, but she managed to relax herself.

"You know what, sweetie," Nadia said, her voice wavering on the verge of screaming. "That's a good idea."

#####

Nadia locked Pussy in the small tower with no one but Pad, Lily, and Hanna to play with. She knew that even the three of them combined were still no match for an unquenchable succubus, and that Hanna was likely going to be fucked to smithereens, but Nadia only needed about half-an-hour to accomplish a very special spell. This was no simple spell though, and any mishandling of it could prove to be fatal, but Nadia was on a mission, and at this point she frankly just didn't give a fuck.

Her tired hands shivered as she drew a pentagram into the floor with chalk, and she used up twice as many matches as she should have needed to light five candles of different colored wax. She chanted a series of ancient verses in a language no living person other than Nadia and a handful or necromancers in the world knew, and as she did so she began to dance sensually within the pentagram, using what little sexual energy she had left to fuel the spell. The dark room grew hot and humid, and her skin began to drip as the dried fluids on her body liquefied. In the center of the circle she placed a tall, phallic pillar of obsidian that was almost as high as her kneecap, and she kneeled in front of it so her that her breasts wrapped around its smooth shaft. She began to work the obsidian cylinder like it was a massive, black cock, even licking the tip and lubing it up with her spit. The stone responded, and it started to grow hot, sizzling slightly against her wet skin.

Standing over it, Nadia finished her incantation, screaming into the dark room the name of a very particular demon she desired to commune with, and in the last moment she violently dropped herself onto the hot, black pillar of glass, the thick shaft of which shot up into her body and pulverized a sudden orgasm out of her. She came so hard that her breasts bounced and she wailed, sounding like a pathetic virgin getting rammed up her ass for the first time, but the spell was complete, and judging by the whirling purple smoke exploding all around it was successful.

A massive, masculine form took shape in the purple fog, like a man with bulging muscles and a dominant posture, but his head was like the head of a black panther, and his skin was as black and smooth as the obsidian pillar Nadia was impaled on. The demon began to purr, a deep rumbling so powerful that it shook in Nadia's chest, and the heat from his body was so intense that she swooned. He stepped forward, and Nadia gasped at the sight of the meaty trunk swinging between his legs. Hic cock was twelve inches soft, and yet it was as thick around as her forearm and pulsing with angry veins. The smell from it was like the musk of lion, except there was a sweat, alluring quality to it, one that made Nadia instinctually desire to submit.

"Nadia Méchant," the demon spoke in a voice like a rumbling earthquake. "Why have you summoned me, you pathetic whore? I told you the last time we met that I would fuck you to death, and I would pimp out your soul in Hell. Have you finally decided to surrender to that fate?"

Nadia's lip quivered as she tried to speak through the sexual fog his musk was creating in her head. "Not yet, big guy, although that does sound like fun. No, I'm having a problem with something and I could use your help."

The demon chuckled, the echoes of which cracked the windows. "And what problem could be so severe that the so-called Supreme Sorceress Nadia Méchant could not solve herself. What task does this worthless slut need Balthazar's help with?"

Nadia took his swinging monstrosity of a penis into her hands and kissed the bulbous head. "It's your daughter, Balthazar. She's acting like a little bitch."

#####

"Come on, you stupid cunt, lick me while you still have a tongue!" Pussy yelled at the decapitated head of Hanna the Homunculus, which was the only part of her clay body still intact. Pussy had shattered the rest by fucking it violently, and all that remained of Hanna's red breasts and ass was pulverized powder.

Hanna tried to say "I'm trying," but her voice was muffled by the wet lips of Pussy's vagina which was being pushed into her face. Pussy's legs were wrapped around her head and were tightening, so much so that one more orgasm and the demon would likely crush her head like an egg. Hanna wasn't too worried about that though. No matter what happened to her body Nadia could always build her a new one . . . whenever the easily distracted sorceress got around to it.

"Hey bitch!" Nadia yelled kicking the door open. "I've got someone here who wants to talk to you."

Pussy snorted and threw Hanna's head aside like it was a broken toy, and it crashed through the window and fell several dozen yards to the ground below, where it was likely going to lay until Lily went to pick it up.

"Who is it?" Pussy said, sneering snidely. "Someone who actually know how to fuck properly?"

Nadia snickered. "Actually . . ."

The sorceress stepped aside, and a wave of dark purple smoke flooded into the room, followed by the arousing stench of an alpha-male's thick pheromones. Pussy recognized the masculine smell immediately.

"Oh no," she gasped as a tall, bulking black body stepped into the room, it's panther-like head growling with terrifying dominance. The apocalyptic appendage dangling from its muscular crotch began to harden, and once fully erect it was nearly two-feet long and knotted at the tip. Once plunged inside, it could not be withdrawn until after it was drained completely, and judging by the two black coconuts swinging in a leather bag beneath his penis, this monster could take hours to drain completely.

Pussy was shivering and already crying a little, but her body responded to the demon's potent pheromones the same way every woman's did, with erect nipples and a wet snatch. She bit her lip as she spoke. "Da . . . daddy?"

Balthazar's massive hands plucked his daughter off of the ground and placed her against his searing hot chest, her pale white body looked like a freshly cracked egg against his solid black flesh. Her vagina came to a rest atop the battering-ram dick of his, and to Nadia it almost looked to be bigger than Pussy's abdomen, but that didn't mean the little slut couldn't take it. She was an immortal demon. The slut could take a beating.

"I've missed you, daughter," Balthazar said, his voice rumbling with a bit of insincerity. "I can't count the number of kittens your mother has popped out since you've left, or the number of times of ravished your sisters while you've been gone, but despite all that my cock had hungered for a taste of your sweet body."

"Daddy . . . daddy please . . . you're too big . . . too powerful . . . I . . . I've only fucked mortals these last couple years and-"

Balthazar pulled Pussy down a little; just enough to wedge in the first bit of his massive tip, but even that seemed enough to stretch Pussy to the breaking point. She squeaked in pain and started to wiggle pathetically.

"Then I guess it is time to remind you what a real demon in capable of," Balthazar chuckled, slowly impaling his little girl further and further down the shaft of his ebony trunk. "Get ready little girl, I'm going to fuck you like it's your 1,800 birthday all over again."

Balthazar yanked down. Pussy's body bulged with the insertion. She screamed. Nadia gasped. What followed was the most horrifying and painfully arousing rape she had ever seen. Fingering herself in the corner, Nadia couldn't keep up, and she fell asleep even as Pussy's screams echoed throughout the castle.

#####

"It is done," Balthazar said to Nadia, waking her up by pressing his softened penis against her face. The salty smell of his demonic cum rushed into her sense and startled her awake.

Nadia wiped the semen off of her face and was amazed by how pleasantly it burned her skin. She looked over to Pussy and saw that she was still in her human form, but she was broken looking and immobile, like she had just been run over by a stampede of horny bulls, and then fucked by every single one of them. Nadia giggle triumphantly as she licked Balthazar's semen off of her wrist. It was so strong that she nearly vomited, but once it settled down her body filled with a drunken warmth.

"Wow," Nadia swooned. "It's a wonder you and I have never done 'battle.'"

Balthazar did not seem amused. "The day I fuck you is the day you die, Nadia Méchant, skewered on my cock like the despicable slattern you are. That day is coming bitch. I promise."

Nadia giggled, trying to hide her fear. Demon Kings did not make idle threats. "Well I look forward to it, but in the meantime, I owe you payment, don't I? Even I can't expect to summon a demon as powerful and virile as Balthazar the Inevitable without offering some sort of compensation. What do you want stud? Should I 'sacrifice' a few virgins on your alter? Should I rape an annoying priestess of one of you rival gods?"

Balthazar chuckled and stated to dissolve into purple smoke, his body returning to the Hell. "My daughter always thought she was too good for her family, and she left us the first real opportunity she got by becoming your familiar. For this, I will kill you, but I've already forgiven her. It was nice to remind her of her place though, and that she is still her father's bitch. That is its own reward."

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers