The Summer House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a little reluctance she made her way to Kerry's open crack and gave oral homage. She delicately flicked her tongue over Kerry's clit, drawing audible gasps of delight. Then in went her fingers, first one, then two, finally three as she frigged her step sister deeply, dipping occasionally to administer a few flicks of her wet and eager tongue on Kerry's hard and swollen clit.

We all ignored the screen as Kerry came in a series of loud pants, her body shook and her hips bucked madly against Paula's rapidly frigging hand.

The room fell silent except for the muffled wailings of the Germans on the screen and the sound of Kerry's breathing.

Paula looked up at the screen as the next scene started. This time one of the girls was at the mercy of two men, one with a huge cock, almost as big as Norman's.

"Come on then you fuckers." Paula turned to Norman and Simon and shouted in a belligerent tone. "I'll take you two bastards on now and let's see who comes first."

She was still on her knees still at Kerry's groin as Simon moved in to massage her ample backside.

"Don't just stand there -- stick it in." She demanded. "Norman get up here. " She barked as Kerry rolled off the table and staggered towards me on the sofa.

Kerry smelled of sex as she sat next to me. She was dead drunk, her look was almost fixed but her eyes burned with pure passion. Her cunt lips were hanging open and she virtually shook with excitement and anticipation. I made a vain attempt at stopping her but was soon brushed aside as her head fell into my lap and she took my cock into her hot mouth.

I sat and watched the show unfolding on the pool table before me. Simon was fucking Paula from behind as she thrust her hips up and backwards. Norman, now on the pool table, knelt before her and was getting sucked off, spit roast style.

Paula was accomplished at blowing, Kerry and I watched in awe as Norman's thick tool disappeared, inch by inch, deep into her throat. With a few gagging and slurping sounds she forced her head up and down and started to fuck him orally.

Kerry's hand strayed to her quim and she started stroking her clit in time with Paula's movements.

Norman didn't last long, his face twisted as he came with a deep and guttural roar. He thrust his hips wildly forward forcing his cock deep down Paula's gullet. She took it all, she grabbed and cupped his bare and clenching arse towards her yawning mouth as he pumped his thick come down her accepting throat.

Simon continued to pump into her from behind enjoying the show. He was on tip toe but then started to sway uncontrollably. He kept grabbing for Paula's rump and the table edge but kept slipping out. Eventually Paula jumped off the table and stood in frustration.

"Simon get on there and Norman you stand there." She rearranged them with Simon lying on his back on the table, his legs over the end and Norman standing to one side. She straddled Simon, mounted his cock and leaned across to take Norman back into her mouth, attempting to maintain his now failing hard on.

Simon had reached a state of near collapse. By his expression the booze had hit home and he was struggling to remain with it. His dick, however, remained defiantly hard as Paula continued to ride it hard and deep.

Norman too was struggling, he too swayed and made a grab for the table edge. His cock visibly withered as Paula struggled to maintain its stiffness. In desperation she started to jerk him off manually.

Paula increased her speed on Simon's dick, it was almost a blur as it sped in and out of her sopping snatch. I admired her dexterity as she continued to wank Norman off whilst her eyes were fixed, laser like, on Kerry sucking at my tool.

Kerry increased the speed of her frigging in time with Paula. She gave up my cock as her arousal mounted. I felt the heat of her breath as it spilled over my wet cock and balls.

"Come on you bastard, give it up for me. Come you bastard. Come...." She screamed throwing her head back.

Kerry's hand was almost a blur too, she stuttered as she came for a second time, her eyes fixed on her brother's cock being wanked off, deep into Paula's gripping and hairless pussy.

"Oh God!" Paula erupted as she drove hard down on Simon's thick cock. "I knew I could get you off first, you bastard." She called out proudly.

Glancing up at the screen she hopped off the table and stood in front of Norman. As if to offer proof she bent down and pulled at Simon's dick, she squeezed out the last globule of thick white fluid from his dilated eye and pointed it at Kerry.

"Come on then big boy, get it in there before you get too soft." She ordered Norman as she lent over to clean Simon's dick with her tongue.

Norman paused behind her.

"Too soft or don't like stirring the porridge?" She mocked. "OK then, try this hole." She made a grab for his tool with one hand and whilst splaying her ass cheek with the other guided it into what I assumed was her back passage. With a grunt of satisfaction she spun and dipped to re-administer oral pleasure on Simon's still hard tool.

I looked up at the screen to confirm that the Germans were indeed indulging in anal sex.

Kerry had noticed too as her hand moved to insert a finger or two into her own rectum. Her gaze was fixed on her compatriot being butt fucked and sucking off her brother simultaneously, her oral and digital movements echoed that of the action unfolding under the bright lights before us.

Paul began to extravagantly pull and draw at Simon's dick, sucking him deep and hard, drawing her cheeks in, almost vacuuming more sperm from his aching balls. Her gaze was fixed on Kerry doing the same to me.

Kerry shifted and replaced her left hand at her crotch. She moved her right to cup my balls and pull at the soft and tender flesh of my shaft, the cool wetness of her fingers providing extra sensations as she tugged at my straining manhood, echoing Paula's efforts a few feet away.

Paula was pumping Simon's tool madly as if in competition with Kerry now doing the same with mine. She paused only to acknowledge a deep thrust by Norman forcing his dick further into her arse behind her by furrowing her brow with a look of surprised pleasure. Apart from that she held a fixed and grim stare of concentration as she sucked and wanked Simon into her thin and puckered lips.

Kerry drew her lush and soft lips over my end as she accelerated the speed of her yanking on my tool.

I was on the verge and I raised my hips as I felt the sap rise. Kerry kept going as my cock thickened in her firm grip but Paula beat her to the punch. She threw her tongue forward and curled it around Simon's distended end as we watched it pump and ooze a fresh load of thick and salty fluid into her warm orifice.

Simon for his part lay motionless, barely able to participate and seemingly unaware of his part in this performance.

As Paula took Simon's come into her mouth I erupted into Kerry's. She gagged a little as I pumped my thick load in a series of throbbing jabs

Norman was straining too, he held the edge of the table tight as his face pulled into the contortions of erupting pleasure. With a few fierce thrusts he came with a loud groan collapsing over the back of Paula, her mouth fixed over Simon's still erect tool.

As Norman bucked her against the table edge Paula came, followed by Kerry, her hand still circling her tender clit.

Kerry sprang up and stumbled to the table. She threw herself at Paula and forced her tongue deep into her mouth. They mixed and exchanged the salty contents, opening them and showing us the thick streams held within.

Paula guided Kerry down on to the table still in their embrace, positioning her carefully over her brother still lying prone on the green felt. She moved from Kerry's mouth to her breasts as she lay on top of her brother, her back towards him.

Paula sucked and kneaded at Kerry's tits, maintaining her heightened state of arousal. Kerry for her part looked like she was past caring. She was at the mercy of Paula's oral attack, floating solely on an orgasmic high. She simple whimpered and moaned as she writhed under Paula's expert and tender machinations.

Paula looked up at me and motioned me forward to the table.

I looked up at the screen to see the German girl taking a DP and compared that to the scene before me. Kerry and her brother lying flat on the pool table with Paula now fondling her cunt and licking her tits with Norman standing behind her, his tool still embedded in her arse.

I stood in front of the table. Simon and Kerry's legs were wide open and dangling over the edge. Paula was alternating between massaging Simon's still hard cock and fingering Kerry's wide open and freely flowing gash.

Kerry simply lay there limp, engulfed in pleasure.

Paula looked at me and with a playful glint in her eye offered Simon's tool at Kerry's puckered arse. As if asking me she cocked her head, pulled his skin tight and forced the end into Kerry's back passage.

Kerry shuffled as the head popped in but Paula quickly returned her hand to her clit, prompting a sigh of reward as she circled it deftly. Alternating at Kerry's clit and thrusting fingers into her open cunt she again brought Kerry to the brink of orgasm.

With each lurch of her body Simon's dick slid further in to her rear end.

At that moment Norman's eyes closed and he fell sideways to the floor with a crash. Without even blinking Paula mounted the table.

I was not sure what to think, a line had been crossed -- a battle raged in my sub-conscious between my morals and my loins. But my cock gave away my inner most desires - I was rock hard as I stood before them.

Paula squatted over Kerry's facing away from me.

"Now lick Norman's come from my arse you fucking tart." She said as she lowered herself down and onto Kerry's open mouth.

Kerry's hands moved to her groin, she played with her clit and splayed her cunt lips wide open inviting my cock into her eagerly waiting snatch.

"Don't be a woos. Stick it in her." Paula insisted as she looked at me over her shoulder.

I moved in and placed my cock at her hot and wet entrance. It felt strange to brush up against Simon's balls as I pushed my cock home. I grabbed her shapely and taut thighs and lifted them high to get a better purchase.

I looked down and got the bird's eye view of Paula's gaping ass giving up Norman's thick jism as Kerry noisily slurped and sucked at her wide open snatch. I looked in awe as Paula swung her hips to allow Kerry's tongue to find her brown bud and begin to slurp at the sticky juice running down her cleft and away from it.

Kerry was in a constant state of orgasm, with each thrust her cunt gripped back at my invading tool. I achieved the correct angle and the strange feeling of butting Simon's embedded tool eased as I moved towards my own climax.

Paula was also coming over and over, riding Kerry's face as they both screamed in ecstasy, Kerry's shouts muffled by Paula's dripping gash.

There we were, three of us fucking Kerry and I was on the verge of coming in her twat when the most sobering experience of my life occurred.

"What the HELL is going on?" A loud and booming male voice came from behind me.

"Paula? What are you doing?" I heard in a shrieking female tenor.

I withdrew and spun around, my cock raging hard, twitching and glistening with Kerry's come. I looked straight into the eyes of Paula's mother. She was younger than I had imagined and prettier, almost a double for Paula but slimmer but more curvy in the right places.

"My God! I knew it! The strange noises...." The man, I assumed to be Kerry and Simon's father, said in disbelief and disappointment.

The woman, Paula's mother, stared back at my exposed and twitching cock in disbelief, her hand covering her mouth, tears welling in her eyes.

Simon's father looked beyond me towards the scene of debauchery at the table.

Slowly the melee unfolded in slow motion. Paula slid off the table and stood as Norman rose awkwardly to his feet. Kerry slid back and Simon's cock slipped out of her, covered in fresh come, with more globules oozing from her gaping asshole -- She had managed to bring him off again, in her ass.

"My God what is happening here?" Their father said in despair and incredulity. "Kerry, Simon, how could you?"

Simon was out of it, he opened an eye in acknowledgement but seemingly could not move.

Simon's dad turned to me and said. "I think you had better get your clothes and leave."

As Norman and I searched for our clothes he added, "I would be obliged if you didn't say anything about this as it is clearly a family matter. I will be in touch with you later when we have all had a chance to clear things up a little."

With that Norman and I grabbed our things and left. We walked back the two miles to the cricket pavilion in a sober and sombre silence. I did, however, manage to grab a few hours of fitful sleep on the veranda of the club house.

I didn't see Simon after that. His father never called and the fine weather of the summer broke. In fact we only managed one or two more cricket matches after that, but Simon didn't turn out in either. I went off to university in the September.

I did see him once more, on my way home, on a train, last Christmas. He was already sat as I filtered past in a queue to get to my seat. He nodded in acknowledgement as I passed.

A few minutes later he came and squatted down next to me. I got the impression he was keen to explain himself. It turned out that his dad and Paula's mum had split soon after the events of that fateful night. He hadn't been long at university before returning to move in with Paula -- they now had a baby. He was sad as he spoke of his father and reading between the lines it would seem that his relationship with Paula was probably at the heart of their split.

I asked after Kerry,

"She's still at uni but stays with us too from time to time." Simon added with a knowing look in his eyes.

12