The Summer Job

Story Info
A Tale of CFNM.
912 words
3.81
74.1k
7
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluweenie
bluweenie
10 Followers

As soon as I saw the envelope I knew where it was from, the distinctive stationery with the little crest on the back. My heart pounded as I fumbled the envelope open. Too impatient to read from the beginning I scanned through the papers. I almost leapt for joy as I read the words '. . . you have been selected . . .'. I had the job!

(Strictly speaking it wasn't a job as I was paying for the privilege but you get the picture)

I looked through the rest of the papers. There were directions on how to get there and a list of instructions which are worth quoting in full here:

'You have been selected for work in Burling Manor. Your purpose here will be to obey the ladies, both staff and guests without question.

You will be naked at all times

You will address the ladies as Ma'am, Mistress or Miss as they please.

You can refuse no request

Expect to begin working the moment you arrive'

And so I found myself, a week later, on a blistering hot summer's day walking down a country lane with a photocopied map in my hand. There was a sign saying Burling Manor tradesman's entrance pointing down a little track next to a high brick wall, so I followed it until I came to a gate. I walked into what must have been a farm yard at one time but now was spruced up and spotlessly clean.

'Oi Mate!'

I looked around.

'Get your clothes off quick or you'll be for it!

There was a naked man with a sweeping brush cleaning the yard.

'Hurry up, sonny unless you want a hiding!'

He stood upright from his work and brushed his grey hair back. With a nod he pointed over to the main building. Two men were getting slapped with a riding crop as they attempted to strip. I quickly took my things off and walked over.

There could be little doubt who was in charge even if you knew nothing about the place. Her stance, legs apart and hands on hips and tone of voice said it all.

'Didn't you miserable little worms read the letter!? You have to be naked at ALL times!'

'You!'

She pointed to me with her crop.

'Report to Miss Samantha in there!'

I went in the direction she had pointed and found Miss Samantha behind a desk.

'Er . . . the lady outside told me to ..

'Letters!' She barked

She glanced over the papers.

'Leave the bag there and put this on.'

It was an arm band with a number 12 on it.

'Get a shower and report to Miss Jane at reception through there.'

The showers were back outside and were cold. I felt conscious of my shrivelled dick and balls as I went back in. The carpet in the reception area felt good under my feet. There were plenty of peoples milling around but no-one took any particular notice of me.

'I'm reporting for work to Miss Jane' I said to the lady behind the counter.

She looked up at me.

'Your duties for today will be to carry the ladies bags as they arrive, and during any quiet periods you can clean the reception area.

'Yes Miss'

As we were talking three ladies walked through the main doors

'You'll have the time of your lives here, girls!', came a confident voice

Jane recognised a regular client.

'Dora, how nice to see you back!, I've put you in your usual room and the girls the two either side.' She turned to me 'Rooms 7, 8 and 9'

'Yes Miss'

The two younger women were whispering to each other nervously and giggling. I began lugging the bags upstairs. There were too many to carry in one go. By the time I had brought them all up all three of the guests were in the centre room and I could hear excited chattering and giggling still.

'Of course they'll do anything you command! Here let me demonstrate,' Dora was explaining to the younger two.

'You, number 12 come here.'

I came and stood in the doorway.

'How can I help Ma'am? I asked politely.

'I've just been explaining to Miss Tina and Suzy that men are here to serve women. Isn't that right?'

'Yes ma'am'

'And you'll do anything we say ...'

'At your service ma'am,'

'Very well. Now the girls and I have noticed how puny your cock is and we were wondering what it looked like fully extended. Show us!'

I hesitated for about a second not really sure what she was asking.

'Well come on get wanking!' commanded Dora

'Oh my God, he's really doing it!' piped in Tina

'Are you going to make him go all the way, Dora, you know, make him do that little squirty thing they do?' Said Suzy.

'No we don't want a mess on the floor'

'We could make him do it in the sink' said Suzy

'Well I suppose so,' said Dora, she pointed me in the direction of the bathroom

'Through there!'

All three stood in the doorway watching me wank. I was stiff by now and almost at the point of coming.

'I can't believe we're doing this!' Said Tina, 'It's the funniest thing I've ever seen'

I could hold no longer. To a chorus of squeals of laughter I shot my come into the sink.

(To be continued)

bluweenie
bluweenie
10 Followers