The Summer Job Ch. 02

Story Info
A CFNM tale.
1.1k words
3.61
51.2k
6
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluweenie
bluweenie
10 Followers

The story so far . . . our hero has landed a job at Burling Manor, an exclusive spa hotel in the English countryside where naked men must serve the whims of the women guests. He has met Dora, a mature women who has brought two of her younger friends Tina and Suzy for a holiday. Part two opens on his second day of work.

*

The reception area was quiet at that time of the morning. Most of the guests were still in the breakfast room and it was early for new arrivals. I made myself busy by cleaning the floor.

'You there, carry my bag will you?'

The command came from a lady wrapped in a kind of brightly coloured sarong. I guessed she was naked uderneath it as her voluptuous figure was clearly silhouetted by the tightly wrapped cloth. I colud actually see the points of her nipples. At first I didn't notice the bag, then I realised she was talking about a little wicker beach bag.

'Of course ma'am, I replied,

She walked ahead of me out into the gardens. And headed over the spa. This was in a walled off area which had been a kitchen garden in the old days. The huge glasshouse converted into the pool area. Men weren't allowed in as many of the girls went about nude in there.

She paused and looked over her shoulder at me,

'Are you by any chance looking at my bum?' she asked. I detected a faint smile about her lips.

'Well ... er ... with your permission , ma'am'

She laughed out loud at my attempt at a discreet answer.

'I'll do something better than give you permission', she said, 'I'll give you an order! You must look at my bum! And, what's more you must wank yourself while we walk and, if you can do it before we reach the spa entrance, you can come while looking at my bum!'

I did as I was ordered. I pumped my cock while relishing the swaying of her plump buttocks. She walked a little quicker, obviously intending to cheat me of my orgasm.

'Are you wanking as fast as you can?' she grinned over her shoulder at me.

By this time we were at the entrance, she turned round abruptly and commanded'

'Stop! Now let go and put your hands on your head.'

I stood with my stiff cock waving in the air. She took the bag from my hand.

'Now', she continued, 'I want you to run back to the hotel with your hands on you head. And, I'll be watching you to see you aren't touching yourself'

It must have been an amusing sight to anyone watching, me running with hands aloft and a stiff cock wobbling about in front of me. I was dreading going back into reception in that state however, there was something going on there which meant no-one gave me a second glance.

Now I should explain that some ladies came to Burling on their own or with girlfriends, but others brought their own men with them, most of whom couldn't wait to strip off and join us in the servants quarters. Although, occasionally there was one who hadn't quite realised what he was letting himself in for an tried to make a run for it. There wa just such a one in the reception now. He was making a heck of a row, surrounded by women telling him to know his place and get his clothes. I saw Miss Jane, behind the desk, reach down and press a buzzer. Within a few seconds a door opened behind her and a huge man walked through. He was well known around the hotel and was nicknamed Tank. He walked around the desk more or less tucked the recalcitrant hubby under his arm. He then carried him out through the sid door to the sound of much cheering and jeering from the women there, many of whom followed them out to see what happened. As it happened, Dora was in the crowd.

'Quick', she turned to me, 'Go and tell the girls there's something happening they'll enjoy'

I ran up to Tina and Suzy's rooms and knocked on the door. They were both clearly getting ready for the spa. Suzy had a towel wrapped around her and Tina was in her bikini.

'Oh look it's tiny dick' said Tina,

'With Madam Dora's compliments ladies, there's something happening which she thinks you'll enjoy and she asked me to escort you there'

'Then lead on little dick!'

We walked back down the stairs and followed in the direction I'd seen the others go. We went through the dining room and out into a yard with some outbuildings which had obviously been stables. We followed the raucous noise coming from one of the doors. Inside, Tank was tying the final couple of knots on a wooden frame which held our, now naked, troublesome husband in an X position on a low stage facing the crowd. His work complete he left and Miss Jane took over.

'Now ladies, you can see the problem here!' she was pulling on a pair of long gloves which went up to her elbows.

'This one needs to be taught some facts of life. The problem with this sort is they haven't realised just how puny they are!'

As she said this she picked up his dick in her fingertips and dropped it again to the great amusement of the assembled ladies.

'You see, some of them imagine that we are actually impressed with little things like this. (more laughter), just because every once in a blue moon this thing goes stiff, gives a little squirt and them lies dormant again.'

This brought moor cheers and laughter from the crowd, especially from the guy's wife.

'They have to be taught that they are the weaker sex and therefore subject to our will. Once they realise this simple fact they are much happier!'

At this point she noticed me.

'Look there's another one! Come here you!'

I meekly walked on to the stage. I noticed Tina and Suzy were particularly amused by this development.

'Now this one, although he has a long way to go, is relatively well trained so I'll use him as an example of how an obedient man should behave. Now, she turned to me, 'Wank for the ladies! And you' she turned to the man on the X-frame, 'watch and learn'

I could see Tina and Suzy shaking with uncontrollable laughter as I pumped away on my cock.

'I know, let's race them!' Miss Jane undid one of hubby's hands and instructed him to follow my lead.

The women cheered us on as if they were at a race track some shouting for me and some for the hubby. Within a minute or so I came on the floor of the stable. At that point Jane ordered the other guy to stop and I was told to clean up my spunk and get back to work. The other fellow was to be left up there all day for the girls to torment as they liked.

bluweenie
bluweenie
10 Followers