The Summer of '79

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir, it was my call. You know football pretty well, sir."

Chrissy interrupted, and replied proudly, "Daddy was a quarterback for Stanford in his day."

"Wow! I'm impressed, sir."

"That's ancient history. Christina says you want to take her out tonight?"

"Yes Sir, I do. My friend Tom, and Chrissy's friend Jan want us to double with them."

"I'll make you a deal. We'll all go to dinner at the Black Angus and I'll pay. Then, you kids can go to the movies if you like. We have rules in our household. I'm sure you were informed of them by my daughter."

"Daddy!! Please!! Mom said we..."

"Hush, girl! Those are my conditions. Take it or leave it," Don interrupted.

"Deal!" I offered my hand, which he firmly shook, then I added, "I've got to change. I'll see you out front." Picking up my helmet, I boldly kissed Chrissy on the cheek, and ran off to change.

~oOo~

I burst through the gym doors at a full sprint, carrying my equipment bag. They were all standing outside in the parking lot, waiting for me. My hair was still wet from the showers.

"Sorry I'm late.The coach wanted to talk with me," I said panting, and trying to catch my breath.

"Is everything all right?" Chrissy asked with concern.

"Yeah, the Coach just had a couple college recruiters who wanted to talk with me. I hurried as fast as I could."

"Recruiters! I know the drill. They are required to ask about your grades, but all they are really interested in is if you can throw accurately on a roll-out, or how quick you get rid of the ball. Who were they?" Don queried.

"One was from Florida and the other from Fresno State, but I'm not interested. I am still weighing my options. My focus right now is on our first play-off game against Thousand Oaks."

"Well, we better go have dinner or you kids will miss your movie. Follow me," Don instructed. I noticed that Chrissy brought her own car, so we all headed out to the Black Angus.

~oOo~

The restaurant was amazing. We sat at a big, round table, and chatted. Chrissy's dad talked mostly about football, and I listened intently, smiling and nodding, but all I could concentrate on was the gorgeous girl whose hand I was holding under the table. Don occasionally asked me a question, and I would calmly answer, but my guts were in a knot.

Although this was a steak place, I ordered the cheapest thing on the menu, which was still out of my price range. I didn't want to seem like I was taking advantage of his hospitality. I almost choked when Chrissy took my hand and placed it on her thigh.

Don asked me something, but my mind was elsewhere, as I inched my fingers up her leg.

"I'm sorry, sir. Could you repeat that question."

"I asked what your folks do for a living?" he repeated, in a bit louder voice.

"My dad is getting ready to retire from the army as a pilot, and my mom's a nurse, sir."

"Oh, now I understand why you insist on calling us ma'am and sir. You're a military kid. Your dad is a pilot? Is he teaching you to fly?"

"Yes, sir... I mean, yes. He has been instructing me. I solo, but have yet to finish ground school."

"Impressive, son. I've always wanted to learn to fly."

"Don, stop grilling the boy. You're making him nervous. Can't you see how he's sweating?" Mary scolded.

Dinner was fantastic, and I have to admit this beat my plan of eating at McDonald's. We all talked and laughed about a variety of things. I started to feel more comfortable as did Tom and Jan. Don left a huge tip, and we all went to the parking lot where we continued our conversation.

"Okay, here's the deal... You kids go have fun at the movies, but you must have Chrissy home no later than midnight," Don instructed.

"Yes, Sir! I mean... Mr. Copland. Twelve sharp."

"Pay attention to the movie. There will be a quiz later," Chrissy's Mom said, smiling, as she hugged her daughter.

As I watched her folks drive away, I threw my keys to Tom, and said, "You drive my car, I'm going with Chrissy."

"Where to?"

"Just follow us."

I held out my hand to Chrissy and said, "Keys!"

"No way, buster. No one drives my car but me!"

"Come on, babe. I promise I'll be good."

"You're gonna be good? I hope not too good," she giggled. My mind was so deep in the gutter that it had no chance of escape. She put her keys in my hand and I opened the passenger's door for her.

Climbing into her Mustang was a treat. I love the smell of a new car. After I looked in her eyes, we moved toward each other at the same time. I put my hand behind her neck and pulled her to me. Our lips resumed the last kiss we had at the beach. We crushed our lips together. I cupped her breast but she did nothing to stop me this time.

"Oh God, I missed you, Billy. I haven't thought of anything but you since our kiss at the beach."

"Me too."

"I was so scared you didn't want to be with me after you didn't call."

"Are you kidding? I was just nervous your folks wouldn't like me."

"Uggga, uggga!" Tom blasted my unmistakable car horn. I rolled down my window as he pulled alongside, with my muffler chugging away.

"Hey, lover boy! We going, or what?" Tom asked.

"Yeah. Follow me and try to keep up." I threw Chrissy's car into second and popped the clutch. The 302 roared to life, with tires screeching.

"Hey! Take it easy!" Chrissy shouted, as I shifted through the gears.

It was but a couple minutes later that were motoring down the Pacific Highway headed toward Malibu. In the day time, I'd put down the top, but the night air along the PCH was nippy this time a year. Just past Leo Carrillo State Beach, I down-shifted and turned out on a dirt side-road winding up to my favorite vista overlooking the moonlit Pacific Ocean. Tom pulled alongside and came to a sputtering stop. We all got out and walked to the front of the cars.

"Hey, Dude, I thought we were going to the movies?" Tom asked.

"Well... I thought we'd come up here and watch the submarine races instead," I replied with a grin.

"Hey, didn't Chrissy's mom say she'd question us about the movies?" Tom asked.

"That is why I read the spoiler in the paper and clipped out the article."

"You're bad... in a good way," Jan said, pulling Tom toward the car.

We sat in her Mustang, nervously making small talk about school and such for a long time. There was this underlying attraction we both felt, but I didn't want to seem too aggressive. After a while, it became hard to ignore the rocking car next to us, and the squeals of Jan's delight.

"I think Tom just found her 'G' spot," I chuckled.

"My girlfriend can be such a slut," Chrissy said, with a blush I could see even in the moonlight.

"Billy, I want you to know, I'm not like her."

"I know that."

"What I'm trying to say is, I've never gone all the way before, and I'm not ready to now."

"I respect that. So, what do you think about me?"

"Well... seeing how confident you are, and how you're so popular, I'd say you've had more than your share of girls."

"What if I told you it's all an illusion?"

"Illusion? In what way?"

"My reputation as a ladies man is pretty much a legend, created by rumor. I just kinda kept my mouth shut, and it grew on it's own."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Yeah, I am. I've never made it past third base."

"It's okay. Your secret is good with me," she grinned a very relieved smile.

After several more minutes of talking, I mustered up my courage, leaned across the center console and kissed her. Chrissy paused, almost like she was evaluating her next move. Then, she kissed me back with enthusiasm. In a short time we were both getting more aggressive with our touching, and the windows were starting to fog up. I had even managed to slip my hand under her bra and squeeze her nipples.

"Curse these bucket seats," I panted.

"This will help," Chrissy said, as she pulled the handle on the passenger seat and lowered the back.

I gripped her shirt by the bottom edge and pulled it up and off. I fumbled a bit with her bra catch, finally freeing the most gorgeous breasts I have ever seen, with perfect sized aureoles and pert nipples. I had gone this far with girls before, but never any further, which wasn't the case with Tom and Jan, as their car was bouncing, and Jan's bare feet were pressed on the passenger window.

"Oh Billy, that feels wonderful!" Chrissy moaned, as I sucked her hardened nipple.

"Come on my side, Billy," she gasped, pulling at my shirt.

It was almost surrealistic the way my fantasies we're being played out in reality. I removed my shirt as we fumbled with our clothing in the tight confines of her Mustang.

"I thought you said we couldn't go all the way?"

"We aren't, but we can do other things." She tugged at my jeans.

I boldly pulled at her panties and slid them off. My jeans were around my ankles, and Chrissy managed to work my briefs down, freeing my rigid cock, which she gripped in her hand.

"Oh my," she exclaimed, stroking my swollen member.

"Touch me," she begged. I put my hand on her soaking wet pussy. I explored it, unsure of what to do. This was the first vagina I'd ever touched.

"Softer...yes, there. Rub it... Oh yesss, put your finger in. That's amazing... Don't stop... Faster...Ohhhh." She tightened up around my finger and she shuddered.

"Your turn, big boy," she said, stroking my shaft.

"Tell me what you want? She looked up in my face.

"I want you to use your mouth. Suck me," I pleaded. I raised myself so my raging hard dick was at face level. She gripped my member in both hands.

"Tell me what to do," she replied. Suddenly, the sound of Jan screaming her pleasure, filled the night from the car next to us. Chrissy chuckled.

"Come on, ignore them. Tell me what you want."

"Lick the head and the tissue behind it." Holding my erection, she complied, tasting my pre-cum.

"Ummm," I moaned. She used her tongue, exploring, and I squeezed her breast.

"Now, put in in your mouth and move your head up and down... Ahhh. That's perfect. Watch your teeth."

She sucked and bobbed her head, and used her tongue like she was exploring me. I felt my seed welling up in me, and my orgasm building. I put my hand behind her head and regulated the pace. We were both caught up in our mutual discovery. Our hormones seemed to be in total control.

"Ohhh, I'm gonna cum," I warned, giving her time to pull away, but she continued to suck. A wave of ecstasy washed over me and I erupted into delirious spasms. Chrissy gagged a bit as I emptied my balls into her willing mouth, but she swallowed. It was then I noticed Tom's and Jan's faces pressed against the side window, watching. I flipped them off.

"Get the fuck outta here, you perverts!" I screamed. Chrissy made a futile attempt to cover herself. There was a bit of cum trickling out the corner of her mouth. We both scrambled to dress. Tom and Jan went for a walk in the moonlight.

"I've never been so humiliated in my life," Chrissy lamented.

"Forget them. They are asses. You were wonderful. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want more, but It's after eleven. We'd better head on home," I suggested, buttoning my shirt.

Chrissy hugged me, and I held up her face to kiss. She tasted of my sex.

"You need a breath mint, cutie. Your mom will recognize that smell, and it is nothing like popcorn," I chuckled.

~oOo~

It was about ten till midnight when we pulled up into her driveway. Her parents' house was a mansion. There was a fountain in the circular driveway. I walked Chrissy to the door. The coach lanterns lighted the marble walkway to the ornate entry door.

"Well, goodnight, my beauty," I said, facing her.

"Can you come in for a few minutes?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, silly."

As she opened the door, her mom was waiting just inside.

"Did you two have a good time getting to know each other?"

"Yes, Mom. We did!" Chrissy replied, enthusiastically.

"Well, I'll let you two say goodnight. Thanks for getting her back on time. And one more thing, young man."

"What ma'am... I mean Mrs. Copland?"

"When you button your shirt, you should line up the buttons with the right holes," she grinned.

I looked down at my shirt and blushed. What could I say?

~oOo~

Chrissy and I continued to date, and we eventually made it to home plate. We shared a very special gift, and she will always have a special place in my heart, as my first lover. We went on to our respective colleges, and kept in touch with each other. I went into the Army after college, and she went on to be a doctor. Eventually, she got married, ironically, to the quarterback at her college.

I believe my life is like a mosaic, made up of pieces placed there by others. Wherever I go, in this world or the next, a part of me will always be tied together with Chrissy by that summer of '79.

The end.

12