The Summer Picnic

Story Info
Overseas employee has sex at the company picnic.
2.6k words
3.97
49.9k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig has been writing for this journal now for about two years and in this time he has had several 'journalist' come aboard due to expansion. Geri, his editor was a good woman. She's had experience in many areas and at the age 51, Craig had become her confidante of sorts.

Geri was not your typical 51-year-old woman. She was active within the community of approximately 200,000 residents. She was on the board at Hetrick Public Local School for girls in this community and she was a vital part of their educational system and athletic progress as well.

One trait Craig liked about Geri Henry was that she was always willing to see the bright side of things but as well, keep all things in perspective.

What he did not know was that Geri liked three people and she confided in him who two of them were. He was not oblivious to who the third one could have been: himself. She assumed he already knew this; He did, he just never said anything.

She was probably more then attracted to him, then any of them. According to Kyle, her son from out of wedlock, she liked Craig a lot. However, you couldn't prove that by her actions.

The mid-summer picnic at the county fairgrounds was coming up and many flew in, about half the staff that cared to come in. The journalists were from all over the USA, Canada as well as England and Germany too.

Therefore, this was not your everyday yearly picnic. Alcohol was the drink of the day. Kegs of beer, vodka coolers, wine coolers, wine, Jack Daniels, Scotch, you name it, it was supplied!

Now Craig doesn't drink anymore, so he thought this could be a challenge as far as enjoying the picnic. However, neither did Geri, Aviance, Shelie nor Henri.

Like Craig, Henri discovered he had diabetes too and drinking was among other shit, to be of course one of the worst things he could do.

However, this was Summer Picnic. With 'Summer Picnic', EVERYONE PUT IT DOWN! At least a little or even loads of it, it didn't matter. They all knew each other well or pretty well, except Aviance, who was a little newer to the On-Live Post Journal.

"Craig, hey honey, I need a favor from you sweetheart." He answered back, "What's that Geri?"

"I'd love for you to make Aviance more at home for me until I get there. I want to mingle with our top vendors and eventually introduce you, first of everyone. You are might right hand man and it only makes sense to make her feel welcome, okay? Please?"

Now Geri's smile kicked in and she had such a tasteful smile. Along with a body that showed she worked hard to keep up her figure, which was a huge turn on to him and that depended on what the wear of the day was too; he easily volunteered for the job.

Aviance stood around and mingled a little. Aviance had chocolate brown skin, actually beautiful chocolate skin and it had such a shimmer to it, and when she smiled, her eyes sparkled too. Craig liked her at first glance.

As he began walking towards her, she noticed him. She smiled but her eyes didn't scope him up and down, as he had seen, other women do to him. No, she looked right in to his face. Aviance was a brilliant woman from the talk around the organization. That is something he thought he would like.

"Hi Aviance, I am Craig Hill. I am...", "Ohh hi Craig, wow it's a pleasure to meet you." She had cut him off. She had stuck her hand out to shake his; but they really had so many phone and video conferences together, it was as if they knew each other much better then this.

When their hands met, each of them instinctively pulled the other towards themselves for a hug. It was a nice hug.

She had long straight hair with some braiding to it, but her face was smooth, her teeth were very white and she seemed to shimmer all over. She also had such a pleasant odor about her. A fragrance he couldn't put his finger on, but it was nice.

"So since we already know each other, may I offer you a drink of something? Would you like to meet the others too? Sit down and just shoot the breeze or what," he asked.

"Well, since these parties come only once a year, I'll break down and have a Vodka Cooler, a Raspberry Cooler, if you have any. I've always wanted to try one and it isn't as strong as some cocktails, okay?"

He got her the drink, then they walked around and he introduced her to many different people, some within the main office and many from around the outside areas.

He spent about 50 minutes doing this and she and Craig chatted too as they went from one to the other and so on. It was very relaxing; they all teased about how Craig was the 'lady killer'. She asked him about this later.

Finally, they met up with Geri and as usual, she laid a kiss on his cheek for being so gracious with Aviance. Now she and Geri went off and talked for a long time, but every once in a while, he would catch Aviance looking his way.

Was this a good sign? As in, finally would he have a date? It had been maybe 4 months since his last date. No one had pity for him; he had more dates over time then any of the others.

It didn't seem to be a factor to Aviance. She was attracted to him already as she kept eyeing Craig as chatted with Geri. Geri caught on to this and said to her, "Go talk to him. Go get to know him. You will totally enjoy his company, okay."

She said thank you and walked over to him. He began smiling more as he noticed her doing this. "Hi, did you have a nice conversation with Geri?"

"Oh yes I did, thanks Craig. I understand you are the king around here, so to speak" as she rubbed HIS arm at the same time.

Hmmm, he thought, he wasn't absolutely sure what she meant by that. Aviance went on to say, "If there was one person who makes the moves on anyone and it was a sincere one too, I understand that would be you." She smiled at then.

He said, "Well, since you put it that way, I would be interested in a later dinner. What were you planning later tonight or this week? How long are you staying around?"

"Wow, you are quick. A true natural, she said. That was pretty swift how you just did that", she added.

She giggled a little and then held his hand briefly. "I'd love a dinner later, but for now I am going to try and mingle some, although I'm not a natural at that."

"At mingling, sure everyone is to some degree. Just introduce yourself and be totally yourself and inquisitive about the other person and what they do for the firm and then ask about their personal lives too, okay? That's all there is to it."

Therefore, she said she would talk to him soon, they hugged again quickly and she went off. In the mean time Geri was looking at the two of them and not one for being jealous at all, she waived Craig over and they took a stroll. Not a soul saw them walk away from the party.

They talked about business, but Geri stopped Craig outside and behind a thick grove of shrubs and trees; she asked what his intentions were with 'you know who'. "You mean Aviance", he asked?

"Yes as Geri smiled a wicked and devious smile. I suppose she will be another claim to victory, won't she?"

"Hey Geri, Craig stopped her short, I know you've got it bad for me and you would love to get me alone and I appreciate and look forward to that soon, but I don't always get it on with a woman when I go out with her. Not always and I don't know what kind of person Aviance is either."

Meanwhile, Aviance was bored with everyone and wanted out of there. She was looking for Craig specifically too. She asked everyone. No one knew. So she sat down and Kyle came up and chatted and then Dave and Brad too, but none struck her fancy as she began thinking Craig could.

Craig finished his conversation with Geri, kissed her quickly, on her lips, squeezed her ass, and said, "I'll get with you some day Geri and soon enough okay?"

He came up, put his arm on Aviance's shoulder, said hi, and asked if she was bored and wanted to go for a drive, to get away. She nodded yes and they left.

Getting in the car, he turned on some quiet music with nice rock, she turned it down and they drove through the countryside and found a great town, a small town with quaint restaurants and bed & breakfasts.

They would spend the evening there. Having adjoining rooms, Craig knocked on hers to see if she was ready, but the door swung open easily and she had just about changed into a skirt and nice casual top.

She sure looked fine to him. However, before she could get dressed, she was only in her panties and bra and she was holding up the outfit in the mirror that she was planning to put on.

He liked her curves and her whole body for that matter. He liked the modest size of her breasts, little that he did see and if to be rude enough, he accidentally coughed to top it off. She half turned around, not realizing the door had swung open and that she was half-naked.

"Sorry Aviance, sorry" and he quickly turned away. As he did, he apologized again. "It's okay Craig, you didn't know", as she walked to the doorway with her top now on, but not her skirt. She had nice full legs, the kind of legs that could attract almost any man, at least Craig.

"I will keep this locked later on when we get back, okay?" said Craig. "Don't worry, that wasn't a big deal" she responded. She finished dressing by putting her skirt on in front of him.

This was a turn on for Craig, not Aviance, but she rather figured it might have for him. It was customary for women to openly dress in front of men in England.

"Are you going to change?" asked Aviance. "Well I didn't actually bring a change of clothes." "Where is it that you live? How far is it from here?"

"It's about 30 minutes from here." She added, "Well I would love to see your place tomorrow." They went out, had dinner, took a stroll through the picturesque town and it was a nice breezy, warm evening.

She and Craig really warmed up to each other quickly. It was even more exotic for her being in a foreign country sort of. He was attractive, manly, charming and seemingly sweet too.

He would open the doors, pull her chair out and push it in, walk on the outside of her as they walked along the streets.

Then the evening got later and later. They walked back to the bed and breakfast with the adjoining rooms, she took hers, and he took his.

He began to get up and started to close it. "Wait, she said as she had changed into a nightgown and sat down. You've been a real gentleman today, a very sweet person. Thanks Craig." With that, she kissed him on his cheek, but then, she went for his lips, removed his shirt, and kissed him on his chest.

Then she hugged him, kissed him once more, and said good night.

She got up, but did not lock the door to the adjoining room. She only closed it. He really began to wonder now, what her intentions, if any, really were.

So he decided to, with his experience, make a move and test this all out. He opened the door; she was laying on her side with her eyes wide-open and smiling right at him.

She sat up and stretched out her hand to him. She opened up her covers and removed her nightgown. A humongous smile came over both of them and they were on their way to making love with the other.

He kissed her and kissed her. She opened up her mouth for his tongue to slide its way into hers. Twisting their tongues rapidly, she got much more aggressive then expected and quickly. She reached down into his underwear to grab a hold of his penis.

She went further down to charm his balls. As she did this, he removed his underwear to expose his penis, longer and acting lazy at this point. She looked up to him and smiled. She kissed him in acceptance of her approval of his size. She then undid her bra for him.

He loved her pinkish brown nipples and her chocolate brown breasts; soft, supple breasts she owned. She held them up towards his face. He brought her closer to him and kissed them. She approved again with a nice smile.

Continuously smiling, she again slid her hand down his stomach and between his thighs to 'endorse her enjoyment' of his manliness and then rubbed his cock. He opened up a little more.

Then he removed her panties. She had a smooth, shaved pussy and she felt so smooth around that area; he only wondered about doing that himself on her, for fun someday. Romance was in the air.

He rose her arms up over her head, glided his hands up, then down her arms, and then down her sides and around her breasts. This was an erogenous trick. It seduces a woman romantically.

She closed her eyes as he did this and began smiling more.

He had her! She was his! That worked. She was his for sure now. She would make love any way he pleased. "Aviance, LICK ME!"

"LICK IT?" she asked. "YES LICK MY COCK!" She did just that. Two naked people, desiring consensual sex, were ready to go at each other, romantically. Their bodies just meshed.

Their legs never seemed to conflict with the other. Their lips glued themselves to the other when the other was ready. Their tongues agreed with the other, harmoniously in that the other was perfect! This was an arousing thrill for both!

Sex was the hierarchy today and she would pound him and make him KING! He pleased her as unlike any man has. He and she were a good fit as far as sex was concerned.

There bodies curled around the other. Their arms twisted inside of the other, as if a windstorm tangled them up together and led them to where they were ready to go. His body accepted her breasts as they jettisoned at him and he couldn't consume enough of the woman who would be gone from him soon enough, for months afterwards.

He didn't want to lose her company. He wanted her partnership for many times to come. Pulling each other in, like magnets, her scorching pussy sucked in his hardened cock and his horny body, as he needed her too. She managed to squeeze him perfectly and this man and this woman exploded in orgasms and perfect unison.

Craig and Aviance are only two souls in the night and passion worked for them. That is the way it was meant to be. It was private and it was beautiful. He just didn't get enough of her.