The Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what happened with Eli last night, I couldn't wait for more. I could imagine the way he would fuck me. With that thought, I went back upstairs to shower and get ready. I showered quickly and then wrapped myself in a towel and went into my room to dress. I chose a black g-string thong to wear underneath. I also put on a garter belt and fish net stockings and a sexy teddy I had gotten as a joke for my 18th birthday. Four inch stilettos completed the look. I looked in the mirror and liked what I saw.

I then walked to Eli's bedroom where I knew he was still sleeping. I slowly pushed the door open and walked over to his bed. He was sprawled out on his back. The covers had slipped off and were covering only the barest parts of his body, exposing his muscular chest and arms. He was snoring softly, but I noticed that he had a huge erection. His cock was pointing straight up making the covers poof up. I smiled as dirty, lustful thoughts and desires filled my mind.

I slowly removed the covers away from his body uncovering the rest of him, careful to not wake him up. I started kissing him all over. I kissed his neck and his chest, lightly sucking on his nipples. He groaned and whispered my name in his sleep. I then moved my tongue down his body towards his thick shaft. When I reached it, I flicked my tongue out and licked the head already wet from his pre-cum and he then woke up.

"Bridget! Whaa...what are you doing?" he gasped as my lips closed over the head of his cock. "Aren't your grandparents home?" he asked as I took all of him in my mouth.

I shook my head no and continued to suck him. I sucked him until he was almost ready to orgasm. I then stopped when I knew he was getting close and moved up to kiss him hard. I got on top of him and ground my pussy against his hard rod and he moaned as his hands fondled my tits. I bounced on his cock until he cried out.

"Bridget! Let me cum! I can't stand it!" he gasped.

"Not yet, Eli," I said lustfully. "First we're going to fuck. You can't cum until your cock has been inside of my wet pussy, pounding me hard into sexual bliss," I said.

His eyes widened as I reached my hand down and moved my g-string aside and grabbed his cock and rubbed it at my slit. I made sure it was nice and wet and I began to slide it inside of me. I took him slowly, inch by inch until he was buried to the hilt in my tightness. Eli moaned as I rested a moment adjusting to the size of him. I then slowly began to ride his cock. I slid up and down his long shaft withdrawing until he was nearly out and then slamming back down on him. Eli grabbed my teddy and pulled my tits out of the top of them and they bounced in his face. He eagerly sucked on each nipple making them hard.

I fucked him only for a few minutes and then I began to cum. My orgasm hit me hard and I cried out as my cunt spasmmed around his thick cock. Soon after I came, Eli began to orgasm also. His hands tightened around my hips as he bucked beneath me. His cock pulsed and his balls tightened as his cum exploded from his shaft.

"Oh Bridget! Jah, oh jah...your pussy feels so good on my cock!" he cried as he finished cumming in me.

When he finished, I went down and cleaned his cock of all remnants of cum and then came back up and kissed him deeply. We laid down on the bed and embraced each other for a long while. We kissed and touched and then fell asleep into a blissful nap.

By the time we woke, I was quite hungry. We went downstairs and found some food that Gramma had left for us. After eating, we decided to go outside. I went upstairs and quickly changed. I threw on some shorts and a halter top and no bra. I met Eli in the hall and we went downstairs and out through the back door.

We strolled along the path through the property and talked about everything. We talked of how he liked working for my grandparents. Even before he met me, he liked being here. My grandparents home offered him solitude from the rigid environment that he was used to. He said that he loved his family and he still deeply believed in God, but he was debating whether or not to go Englisch.

He had friends that after their rumspringa, they didn't return to the Amish faith and they were shunned from everyone that they had known. He said that the sect he belonged to wasn't as strict with the Shunning as some people were, but he still wouldn't be able to be around them or anything like that.

We had come to an old barn that hadn't been taken down yet. It wasn't the barn that we used to keep the animals in, but when I used to come visit, it was another place that I had come to love. We stepped in and it looked the same. Maybe a little dirtier, but nothing had changed. There was even still a rope swing from the ceiling that I used to swing on.

There was a ladder that led to a loft up top where I used to read and write in my journal. I climbed the ladder to the loft and it smelled like Grampa had put a fresh bale of hay up here for me. I smiled at his thoughtfulness. Even though he was rough on the outside, he was quite the teddy bear on the inside. Eli followed me and we sat on the hay.

I looked deep into his eyes and the hunger started to build. I could feel the tension deep in my womb. The need. The lust. The desire. It filled my every thought. All I could think about was Eli's cock fucking me hard. He must've sensed what I was feeling because he leaned over and kissed me on the lips. He was learning quickly about the Englisch ways and I think he really was thinking about not going back to the Amish. Soon we were stripping our clothes off and then I was on my back and Eli was going down on me.

He kissed his way down my body, slowly exploring every inch of my skin with his tongue. I moaned at his touch and I ran my hands through his hair. His mouth descended onto my left nipple and I arched my back as he drew it into his mouth. His tongue ravished it, licking it and sucking it until it was a hard peak. He did the same with the right one and then he kept moving down my body. He kissed my belly and I giggled because I was ticklish and he flicked his tongue out and licked my belly button. He looked up at me and smiled as he neared my shaven pussy.

Eli reached my pussy and he kissed it tenderly. He started by running his tongue up and down my slit. He licked the folds of my pussy with slow long strokes. He parted my pussy folds with his hands and found his way to my swollen clit and flicked it with his tongue.

"Ohhhh, Eli! That feels so good. You're mouth feels so good on me," I gasped as he continued to flick and tease my clit.

He inserted a finger into me as he kept tonguing my pleasure spot. He would draw it into his mouth and suck on it gingerly and then release it, blowing on it sending liquid fire racing through my veins. I writhed beneath him, begging him for me. Begging for his cock to fill me. He kept licking me until I finally came for him. I screamed as my cum flowed freely all over his face. I gasped and bucked as my orgasm washed me in bliss.

When I had finished cumming, I sat up and took Eli's straining cock in my mouth. I took him deep into my mouth, getting him wet and ready to enter me. I then got up and went over to a taller bale of hay and bent over and told him to come enter me from behind.

He did as I asked and he positioned himself at my entrance and readied his huge cock. I helped guide him in and he slowly pushed through the tight folds of my slick pussy. He then grabbed on to my hips and began to fuck me in a slow rhythmic pace. I moaned and played with my tits as he fucked me. His pace began to pick up and soon he was ramming his huge cock into me. His balls slapped my ass and I began to cum. I screamed as his cock filled and stretched me. His fingers dug into my flesh harder as his orgasm approached.

"Oh Bridget!" he yelled. "You fuck me so good! Your cunt is so tight! I love fucking you," he screamed as his hot jism began to fill my spasming cunt.

I came again right after Eli. He kept on thrusting his cock deep into my cum laden pussy, making me scream some more. After we finished fucking, we dressed and went back to the house. We talked about what was to happen now. We were definitely at the point of no return. We both agreed that we would continue the summer like this. Having these encounters whenever we could.

By the end of the summer, I had been fucked thousands of times. I had orgasmed hundreds of thousands. I didn't want to leave Eli. He didn't want to leave me. But alas, I had to. I went to college in Texas. Since then, I have learned that Eli has left the Amish faith and is now a porn star. He sent me his website and every time he makes a new movie, I am the first to know. I watch him over and over again, imagining that I am the girls he is fucking. Whenever I am with someone else, I imagine it is him fucking me. I just close my eyes and remember him. I'll never ever forget Eli all the days of my life.

12