The Summer's Day

Story Info
A slave shows her complete devotion.
1.5k words
4.56
17.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sheen of the summer day glistened upon her skin. Dancing brown eyes gazed up at him as a light breeze tossed a stray curl across her cheek. His blue eyes pierced her soul and he lifted a hand to her cheek to brush away the errant tendril. Her expression became more serious as she watched, as if in slow motion, his face come toward her. She wanted each moment of their brief time together to be branded in her mind's eye-- so she could retrieve it at any moment after they were no longer together.

Eyes falling shut, her head fell back-- exposing her neck, making her vulnerable to his exploring mouth. He leaned over slightly, and purposefully placed a hand alongside her knee, dragging it up her thigh-- hiking her skirt up in the process. His probing fingers found their destination as they separated the petals of her slit. Her low moan accompanied by a soft sigh caused his cock to come to full life as He continued to devour her neck and shoulder.

Heaven. Ecstasy. Exultant joy. These thoughts, in rapid fire succession, assaulted her brain as if shot from a machine gun. His verbal profession of love; His total opening of his own soul to her; His physical devotion and attentiveness to her; His unbridled commitment. Individually, each of these would have been astonishing. Together, they were breath-taking; soul-spearing.

Her innate sense of submission-- her slave's heart cried out to accept what he offered. She desired to show Him that in return for what He offered, her pure devotion and overflowing love was totally His. But how? What could she do to physically show him that in as much as He loved, accepted responsibility for her and promised to cherish her, that she would submit herself to only Him completely? She desired to humble herself before Him in a way she had to no other.

Slowly she began lowering herself before him, kissing each inch of His body on the way down. His shirt was lifted away and she laid it carefully aside. Pebbles, dried leaves and tiny twigs bit into her knees as she knelt before Him and unbuttoned His pants. Lowering them along His thighs (along with His boxers) she caressed the legs she had come to love so fully-- as part of the whole of the person who was her Master.

Master. A word in concept that was so foreign to her just a few brief years ago. Her journey had begun then...

Her learning, thirst for knowledge and desire had brought her, finally, to the place where she was ready to be accepting of such a great responsibility-- serving "her" Master. Her Master. The only man who had ever, would ever, be able to fully handle her soul laid open... handle it in such a way to nurture and protect it as well as challenge it and cause her to continue to grow.

Her attention was drawn back to the present as she felt Master's now freed cock playfully tapping at her cheek. Grinning up at Him, she reached to cup his balls against his body as her tongue darted out to lap teasingly at the tip of Him. She saw his eyes shut and heard his quick intake of breath as she began her ministrations. Smiling softly to herself at the extraordinary contradiction that the term slavery implied, she began to lick his cock from base to tip-- rhythmically. She absolutely loved His cock. She held her mouth aloft of His tip and darted her tongue along it just before thrusting it deep into her mouth. She knew how much He loved to feel her lips wrapped around him... her tongue swirling itself around His shaft. Her head began pumping itself up and down the length of Him and her hand now released His balls and a finger crept up to the tiny bud of an opening behind him. Worming its way into his body, she could feel Him tense at the invasion-- not with repulsion, but with desire. Her other hand methodically began to massage His ass... separating the cheeks a bit so that He could feel the fresh air against His nakedness in full. At that moment, she slipped her mouth from Him and sat back on her haunches and nudged him... suggesting He turn around. Smiling down at her, He acquiesced without question... His own knowledge of what she was about to do sparking in His eyes.

He rose from the bench and turned to lean onto it... baring his adorable ass to her. Her heart leapt. She loved this man so totally. Tears sprang to her eyes with the emotions that were stirring within her. She leaned toward him, the bite of the twigs and pebbles reminding her of their location. Casting a cursory glance around to ensure they were still alone, she pressed her lips fully against one cheek of His ass, then the other. Delicately she continued kissing Him. Her nose found its way to the top of the parting of His cheeks. She nuzzled her way down... gently tonguing him as she made her way down. Her hot breath exciting Him in ways only He knew, but from the tensing of his entire body, she knew that He was enjoying himself.

One hand slipped around to begin stroking his superbly stiff member and He arched His back, allowing His ass to part itself more fully before her. She smiled to herself as she closed her eyes and lovingly ran her nose up the length of him... then softly, with feather-light strokes began rimming Him. She felt the muscles tense around her tongue as it caressed his puckered opening. Stroking His cock with long, purposeful motions she began dipping her tongue in and out of Him. Tongue fucking His ass. Total submission. Total acceptance. Total humility. Total love. The sum of all she felt for him exhibited in that act. She continued with relish... loving her position, allowing her slavery to wrap its cloak of safety and contentment about her.

She placed one hand on each side of His ass and separated Him more fully as she dipped her head lower and ran her tongue to the very base of his balls and dragged it back up to his puckered opening. She heard him moan... a low, gutteral sound and He startled her when He jerked away and turned to face her. Reaching down, He grabbed her under each arm and pulled her forcefully to Him. Wrapping His arms tightly around her, He kissed her with a passion she'd only dreamt of. She could feel their very souls entwining... smoldering amongst the fires of desire and trust and love.

Quickly He released her and laid her across the very bench where He had just been, pushing her skirt up to her waist. Her upper body resting against the back, her knees drawn up and placed on the seat, her own ass now presented to the coolness of the breeze. She grasped the seat back tightly to brace herself for His passionate onslaught. She didn't have long to wait as she felt his cock slide into her dripping cunt. He began pumping into her with long, purposeful strokes, wetting Himself... lubricating His cock with her creamy juices. He pulled out and reinserted Himself, in two strokes, deep into her tight ass.

She cried out softly as His shaft invaded the tightness, but soon she was moaning and squirming with lust as he fucked her just as He knew she needed. Pounding Himself into her repeatedly, she felt His hands roaming over her back... grasping her shoulders... tangling themselves in her hair. His hands knotted firmly into place as he pulled her head back roughly while he slammed into her. She could hear his jagged breaths in the light air that was surrounding them... her own tiny cries melded with His and drifted up the mountain in whose shadow their lust and passion was being laid before. With a final deep thrust, she felt his hot stream explode into her... the spurts emanating from Him, filling her ass.. his cock convulsing within her.

He laid himself over the top of her and wrapped his arms around her... pulling her as close as possible to Him... mashing her breasts flat against the heels of his hands. Her heart racing, tears began trickling down her cheeks... her emotions overwhelming her.

He slipped Himself out of her and she felt the seed of the man she loved more than her own life trickling from her. He lifted her up to face Him and His own eyes misted over with the all encompassing love he felt for her. He leaned toward her, kissed her lips tenderly and held her close... the whisper of the trees, buzzing of the insects and warmth of the sun enshrouding them...Master and slave... one.

She tilted her head back slightly and he cocked His and looked down to her... their smiles warming one another... they glanced around them...pleased to realize they were still alone(but not really caring)... and thankful that the mountain had witnessed their coupling...

for the mountains have long memories.