The Summoner Ch. 03

Story Info
Brighetta returns to Asmodeus to collect her reward.
2.2k words
4.64
6.7k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brigetta opened the door to her bedchamber, the echo of her orgasm still singing in her veins. It eased some of the ache between her legs but she still needed more, like a junkie in need of another fix.

Locking the door behind her, she strode further into her chamber with Alexander's robe tucked under one arm and his professor ring clasped in her hand.

She placed the ring on her study desk before heading to the fireplace. The hot coals of an earlier fire glowed brightly in the hearth and she stoked them with a poker before throwing a log on. It didn't take too long for a fire to start and, when the flames had grown large enough, she tossed Alexander's robe on top. The material was quickly consumed, burning brightly until all that was left was a fine grey ash that crumbled on the stones.

Asmodeus promised that he would reward her for the ring but she had no idea how to summon him or even if he were to appear if she called.

"My lord, I have brought you the ring."

Silence met her words. Would he renege on his promise now that she had the ring?

Maybe she hadn't called him correctly.

Disrobing, she hastily drew his sigil on the stone floor with chalk. Normally she would have used a blood offering to entice a lower level demon, but this was Asmodeus, a lord of hell, she was calling. He would not be enticed by such a pitiful offering.

Tracing her hand down over her mound, she dipped her fingers into her folds. She was already dripping between her legs with anticipation of what would be her reward. The cloying scent of her juices filled her nose as she gathered the moisture there. She smeared it over the sigil and called out in the demon tongue. "My lord Asmodeus, I have what thou asked of me. I beseech that thee appear before me and bestow me with thy favor."

A noise behind her made her turn sharply to see the bulky form of Asmodeus standing by her desk. The sight of him stilled her breath, tugging at her core. She wanted nothing more than to throw herself at his feet and plead for him to take her but she was rooted to the spot.

He fingered the ring with one talon, turning it on the table to inspect it without letting it touch his skin. He could feel the power thrumming within the ring, much more potent than the trinket that adorned Brigetta's finger. It had the power to bind him if he was careless.

"Well done, summoner," he shifted his attention to look at her. "This will indeed unlock the spells around the scroll. Once I grant you the magic to unbind it from it's location, you just need to bring it here to me."

"But you promised..." the words were out of her mouth before she realized it and she cringed, expecting a sharp reprimand for her insolence.

Asmodeus chuckled darkly at her eagerness, the sound touching something deep within her that made her shiver with anticipation. "I did promise to reward you first, didn't I?"

She dare not move or speak in case he changed his mind.

"Very well. You only get one of my two... attributes," he said, motioning to his groin. The twin sheaths nestled within the smaller tentacles moved and his shafts pushed out, glistening in the firelight. "Only half the task has been completed. You may choose which one you want."

Suddenly Brigetta's mouth was dry. It had been too much to hope that he would fill her with both his shafts at the same time as he had the first night. The thought of choosing between the two was excruciating but, in the end, the larger of the two had given her the best orgasm she had ever experienced.

She stood and stepped up to him. Dwarfed by his large frame, she touched the larger of the two shafts with her hand. The mucus on it tingled across her palm as she stroked it, tightening her fingers around the thick cock and running her thumb over its tapered head.

The low pleasured growl that Asmodeus issued vibrated her all the way to the center of her body and she looked up into his gleaming red eyes. Surprising him, she rose to her tiptoes and kissed him gently, feeling the soft fur of his chest brush her nipples and the tentacles around his groin tickle over her belly. The mucus that they spread over her skin tingled with heat, stoking her lust for him until she felt she would burn.

His tongue entered her mouth, entwining with hers as the tentacles around his shafts slid between her legs, coating her lips with the mucus.

Brigetta stood back, her hand still clasped around his meaty shaft, the lust naked in her eyes as she ached to have him inside her.

Asmodeus chuckled. "You made the right choice," he stroked her cheek with a talon, tracing her jawline. "Show me what you want."

Drawing him forward with her hand on his shaft, she wordlessly guided him to her bed. Pushing him down onto the crisp white sheets, she straddled his chest, facing his twin cocks. Pumping her hand over the meatier of the two, she tucked the smaller one under her to nestle between her breasts and his abdomen. Leaning over, she took the head of the second cock in her mouth.

The mucus tasted sweet and it tingled across her tongue and down her throat, relaxing muscles until she was able to take as much of him down her throat as she could. The tentacles around his groin wrapped around what she couldn't swallow, moving with her mouth as she sucked on his shaft. One of the tentacles traced her jaw almost tenderly, coating her already aching muscles with mucus and relaxing her jaw even more until the discomfort went away completely.

She felt two of Asmodeus' hands fondle her breasts, holding them together to massage his primary shaft as she suckled at his second. The other two hands grasped her ass, digging his talons in and breaking the skin. The sharp pain only served to heighten her senses and she let out a cry over the shaft in her mouth.

Hot breath on her thigh turned her squeal into a moan as something wet travelled up her leg towards her slit. Two sharp talons peeled her labia apart, exposing her glistening folds and she squirmed, willing him to give her as much pleasure as she hoped she was giving him.

The tongue on her leg reached her opening and dove straight inside, far further than any tongue should have been able to. It played inside her, flexing over her vaginal walls and exploring her. It withdrew only to suckle at her bud, curling around it and stroking her higher.

Brigetta moaned again over the cock in her mouth, sucking it down as far she could before slurping back up to the head. Her eyes were streaming from the gag reflex but she couldn't stop. The mucus that she'd ingested warmed her and sent her head spinning in a tide of lust as the tongue on her clit whipped her into a frenzy with each lap. It felt so good but the orgasm she wanted was still too far out of reach. There was only one thing that could silence the ache and give her what she wanted. And that thing was between her lips.

With one last parting lick over the swollen shaft, she freed herself from Asmodeus' grasp and turned around to face him. Aiming the engorged head of his lupine shaft for the slick folds of her sex, she sank down, sighing as he filled her. She was so incredibly wet that he slid almost effortlessly inside her, stretching her almost to the limit. As she flexed her hips, riding him, she held the smaller cock to her, grinding her clit between them.

With two of his hands, he fondled her breasts, tugging her sensitive nipples sharply. His other two hands grasped her hips, pulling her firmly down with every thrust of her hips.

Some of the tentacles stroked her buttocks, coating her skin with mucus then withdrew. Brigetta had little time to wonder why when one of them whipped across her ass. The sharp shock of pain made her cry out as a second one lashed her other cheek.

Sharp pain gave way to burning pleasure as the first tentacle rubbed over the welt before lashing her again. Her body tightened around his cock inside her with every stroke and she came, her hot fluids coating him.

"You like that, don't you slut?" Asmodeus' voice rumbled through her as he lashed her ass again.

The strength of the orgasm had left her momentarily speechless until one of the tentacles slapped her sharply across the cheeks again.

"Yes!" she cried, riding his shaft harder.

"Yes what?" he pinched her nipples painfully.

Brigetta gasped. "Yes, I like being whipped."

"Good Girl." The tentacles stroked her buttocks and the stinging, burning sensation spread from her cheeks through her body. "Honesty should be rewarded."

A tentacle slid between the cleft of her cheeks until it found the rosebud of her puckered anus. It slid around the tight muscles, coating it with mucus before slipping in. It flexed inside her once before moving in and out of her in time to her thrusting hips.

A second one joined it, moving at a different speed so it felt like her ass was being fucked by two very long fingers. A third pushed in between the two and then a forth. One after another joined them until she was taking at least eight at a time, all the while two kept bombarding her cheeks with lashes.

Brigetta pushed back hard with every forward thrust of Asmodeus' tentacles, lengthening the stroke and burying his cock as deep as she could inside her.

The combined thrusts and lashes had the desired effect on her, lifting her higher towards the shining edge of orgasm.

It was then that she felt the swell of the knot below her. She didn't wait this time for the tentacles to help her accept the bulb, but forced herself down hard. She wanted to feel it slip past her tight muscles, feel the swell push its way into her, ride that slight pleasure-pain high as it shoved its bulk past her opening to rest deep inside her.

It took a little work, but bit by bit the knot entered her until her tight hole closed up behind it.

Asmodeus sat up abruptly, spilling Brighetta onto her back. His knot stay firmly inside her as he rose to his knees and grabbed her hips with one pair of hands and her ankles with the other. He pulled her legs up until they rested on his chest and he started to move, a dark gleam in his eyes.

As his hips thrust into her, Brighetta realized that he wasn't about to come, in fact he was far from it. Instead, the movement of his hips pulled the knot back slightly out before he rammed it in again.

The feeling of the bulb pulling back from inside her before being shoved back in felt so good that she almost lost her mind. She hadn't been aware of reaching out until her hand found soft fur and her nails dug in with every thrust of his hips.

Asmodeus hissed as her nails broke the flesh of his thighs, the slight pain aroused him, enticed him to take her harder.

His tentacles formed a fist around his first shaft, pumping it as hard as he moved inside Brighetta and he finally felt his seed surge from his sack.

Brighetta felt his shaft inside her twitch moments before his hot seed spilt into her and the orgasm that had built finally crashed into her, spinning her mind.

A moment later, thick, hot liquid bathed her belly, splashing over her breasts and speckling her chin. The tentacles around Asmodeus' primary shaft milked his cock, sending the last of this cum onto her.

With a shaking hand, she touched the demon's seed on her skin and licked it from her fingers. Warmth filled her at the taste as magic filled her.

"Only the Archchancellor knows the spell to remove the scroll from the vault," Asmodeus said, leaning over her. His shaft was still inside her and she could feel it beginning to soften. She whimpered as she realized that soon it would be soft enough to withdraw from her folds.

A sharp pain flowed over her face as the demon slapped her sharply. "Pay attention!"

Through streaming eyes, she focused on his face, forced herself to listen to him.

"I cannot teach you the spell, but I can give you enough power to break it apart."

Rational thought finally made its way into her brain. "But once the binding is shattered, they will know immediately. I'll be captured within minutes."

"Indeed you would," Asmodeus withdrew, the knot, now shrunk, slipping from her folds with an obscene slurp. "You only need to pick the scroll up and I will take you from the vault."

"And then?"

The demon grinned wickedly at her. "And then you will be mine for eternity."