The Summoning Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica submits to her master.
1.1k words
4.05
14.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Jessica's brain a moment to process what she was seeing. The first thing that she realized was that all of the candles she had just lit were all extinguished. That could be explained away, some freak gust of wind, shoddy craftsmanship, trick candles that Macy had bought, but the other thing that she saw could not.

There was something inside the chalk circle.

The first thing Jessica registered through her shock was that it was shaped like a man. The next thing she noticed was that it was completely and totally dark, like someone had cut a man-shaped hole in the air and filled it with nothing but blackness. The next thing she noticed was the long claws on the tips of it fingers, and the long tail that ended in a spike, and the massive teeth that protruded from its elongated skull.

This wasn't happening. This couldn't be happening. This was a prank. This was some kind of sick prank. It was one of Macy's friends wearing a monster suit. It was a trick of the light. This wasn't real. This wasn't real. This wasn't real.

Macy screamed this time, jolting Jessica back to reality. The thing in the circle's head snapped in her direction. She was pressed against the basement wall, eyes wide with fear, dark hair disheveled around her head. The thing-no, demon- opened its mouth and a horrible, earsplitting screech came from it. The girls screamed and fell to the ground, clutching their hands to their ears as the horrific noise battered against their eardrums. It was like a physical force against her body, pressing on her body from all sides and all angles. It was relentless, only getting louder and louder until Jessica was begging aloud for it to stop-

Then it did. The pain was replaced by a strange, sudden sense of calm. There was no more pressure. No more noise. Jessica felt better than she ever had in her life.

Stand up.

Jessica did. She didn't know where that thought had come from but she saw no reason not to. Alyson and Macy were also standing. She didn't pay them any mind.

Golden-hair. Break the circle.

Though the though echoed in Jessica's mind, Alyson, the only blonde, was the one who stepped forward and scratched the circle with her shoe. Jessica didn't care. Neither did Macy. Why should they?

The demon- Vasa'ec, Jessica realized, stepped out. She could see it more clearly outside of the circle, but only just a little. She could see it eyes like twin embers burning in its head. She could see the spines that protruded from its back and shoulders. If she stared long enough she could even make out scales that glittered in the low light of the room like stars in the night sky. It looked over the women one by one. When its eyes fixed on Jessica she felt a sudden, sharp pang of fear that almost sent her reeling. Then the calm washed over her and she didn't feel anything at all.

You are mine. Your only master is Vasa'ec.

"Yes master." said Jessica.

"Yes master." said Macy.

"Yes master." said Alyson.

Disrobe.

Jessica took off her clothes. There was no reason to wear them anymore. Her master had decreed it so. She stood nude in front of him. The others did the same. Once again his eyes fixed on her. Once again that sharp fear, then the numbness.

Dark hair. You lust for red-hair. Take her.

Jessica watched as Macy walked towards her. She never realized how sexy she was. Her body was so tiny and feminine, with perfect perky breasts and a small ass that just begged to be grabbed. Macy paused in front of Jessica for a moment, caressing her face with one of her hands.

"Ever since I met you I've wanted to kiss you. Do you remember when I caught you changing and I saw those big tits of yours? I masturbated to that for months. Every day I thought of ways to seduce you but you never noticed any of them."

"Mmm." Macy's hand felt so good against her skin. The smaller girl pressed against Jessica's body running her other hand over Jessica's waist.

"You don't understand how sexy you are-" Her hand moved from Jessica's face to her breasts, caressing them, Jessica let out a moan, putting her hands on Macy's. "They're so soft, fuck. You've never had somebody touch them, haven't you?"

"No." Jessica moaned again as Macy's hands moved to her nipples. "It feels so good. Oh, yes, yes, yes-"

Macy's moaned as she pressed her face into Jessica's breasts. She was kissing them, sucking them, twisting and pinching the nipples with her fingers.

"Macy-"

Jessica's moans increased when Macy began to suck her nipples. Her hands moved to the back of the smaller girls head, kneading into her hair and guiding her tongue. Macy pushed her against the basement wall and Jessica felt her grinding on one of her legs. Macy was absolutely gushing wet. Her mouth was absolutely relentless and Jessica's knees were beginning to buckle from the sheer amount of pleasure. She had never been touched like this ever, not by a man and especially not another woman. How could anything feel so good?

Golden hair. Come closer.

In her haze Jessica watched as Alyson walked forward towards her master. She stood still as he caressed her back, her waist, her ass. It was only then that Jessica saw the massive cock in between her master's legs. Alyson saw it too. Her eyes grew wide as she realized what was going to happen to her.

Jessica's attention was suddenly taken back to Macy as the smaller girl aggressively pushed her against the wall. Her mouth was moving down from her breasts, it was on her belly, now on her hipbone, now her thigh, now-

Stop.

Jessica and Macy froze instantly at the sound of their master's voice. Macy's lips were so close to Jessica's pussy it was maddening. She had never been so wet in her life, it was practically dripping down her legs.

You are a virgin?

Jessica nodded. "Yes, master."

For the first time Jessica saw her master's smile. His smile looked like the Chesire Cat, those glinting, white, teeth surrounded by shadows, like something out of a nightmare, about to open up and swallow the whole world and everything in it. Fear welled up in Jessica at the sight of that inhuman smile, a fear so primal and so deep that she almost broke and ran for the door at the sight of it.

Red hair. Come here.

When her master called, Jessica listened.