The Sun, The Girl and Goodbye Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the moan comes from him, deep from within at first but rises and she joins. And he can feel her dig in, her voice growing lower, yet more shallow in breath and tone. She's not longer rolling the full of her hips into every movement.

No. She's starting to bounce up and down, only pushing in and back slightly. She's close, too. He can feel the shift.

Each push of her hips grows more shallow and becomes quicker than the last until she is finally almost vibrating on top him.

Our hero opens his eyes, see's the beauty of he face as her eyes are closed, mouth is open and breasts bounce without vigor and it is too much for him.

He screams, he cries out her name and she makes the effort to fully ride his cock for a few more strokes to take even the slightly extra drop from him.

As he cums, she shifts, back to full long strokes for him until he is finished.

She waits a moment as the breath returns to him, stroking his face, his chest, until he opens his eyes. Then she begins to push again, wordlessly bouncing up and down on his still-hard cock.

The girl digs in, swims over him with easy strokes, and starts to moan louder and louder. She shifts again, suddenly going fast in the almost disjointed motion as he move his hands to her hips to keep contact, keep her with him, pulling her back to earth each time she ascends.

Then he feels it—the wave of her cum rushing over his cock as she screams, her nails digging at him through the shirt.

She only takes a moment, then she laughs, opens her eyes, and places a single, hard kiss against his lips. "That was nice."

Our hero tries to fight it, sit up after she moves off him and slides her panties back up, but she simply pushes him back down and kisses him again. "No, no, you are still out of it from travel, I can tell you need another night of sleep. Here, let me help you. "She draws the curtains and shuts the door so it is only open a crack. "There, this the way the air conditioner works best, I'll turn it up as I go. Mmm, and you should get out of those clothes. Let your body drink in the air. It'll help you adjust to the heat."

She comes back and kisses him again, long and slow, in a way that brings peace and soothing. "You know what I said. That I could not sleep over. That I cannot become too attached, do not ask me now, yes?" Her hands rub his face and she kisses him again. "I will see you soon though and I tell you this before I go." She moves to his ear again. "I am a very beautiful woman. You're going to have to really bring your strength and not just your charm. Rest up, you will need it."

One last peck to his lips with hers before she arches up and gives him a wink. She flicks the lights off on the way out and he rests his hands behind his head before the monster stirs in him and asks the question strong enough that he says it out loud.

"What the fuck just happened?"

12