The Sunbather

Story Info
Sunbather watches grandmother and college grandson.
3.1k words
4.45
100k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God how I love to sunbath in the nude. I know....I know...as a mature BBW I should be more concerned about hiding my body...acting age appropriate...settling into a more acceptable lifestyle. Hmmmmmm...in who's eyes do I need this approval????

Oh...when I go out in public...I am the picture of what is expected of a gal in my situation. But when I am home....I let my inner sexual being come out. Yes...I love like I have never been hurt, I dance like nobody is watching and I run around naked as much as I can. The stories I could tell you about delivery men who have caught me naked.

But the sun is my God, so healing and soothing. And lying in the sun makes me feel like I have just been rejuvenated to this wonderful life. There is a ritual I follow as I prepare to lay out in the sun, and getting naked is one of them. Watching myself undress is so sensual...and all the while I am undressing I am listening to music. Depending on my mood it could be the blues or it could be some modern hip hop. Whatever it is, it will bring my sensual self to a wonderful arousal. When I slip off my bra my nipples will go erect immediately. Lifting them with my hands feels so good....mmmmmmm...the weight is delicious. Often as I slip my pants off I will slide my fingers between my legs and find that already swelling clit. A few light rubs and I am off to the sun.

I never bother with towels when I walk outside to cover up this voluptuous body, well this is how I feel about what I look and feel like anyway. I am comfortable in my own skin as they say. And the fact that I have a high fence around my yard helps me feel secure that no one will see me. Well, the fence does have wooden slats and if a curious person wanted to look through, they could. That is half the excitement of being out there nude....someone could peek through the fence. I know....I am so naughty. I love it!!!

A tall glass of some cold drink, the cd player and a huge bath towel will go out with me and I will spread the towel on the chaise lounger. Out by the lounger the table has all the other paraphernalia that rounds out my time in the sun. There is some lip gloss and those tiny little sunglasses that just cup over your eyes. And then there is the suntan oil....mmmmmmmm. It must be oil and hot from the sun. I will leave it outside so it will get all nice and hot. I think half of the excitement I feel, is knowing that the hot oil will be covering my body. That luscious moment when I pour the oil in my hand and begin to rub it on my skin, there is nothing like it. And what a sight....my skin glistening from the oil...my nipples going hard as I stroke my full breasts...again lifting their weight with both my hands. And...oh the fun I can have with some naughty fantasies...the parts of my body I would love to have licked ....or sucked. Even penetrated!!!!

I have enjoyed the peace in my yard...not that I am talking about quiet....until recently I have had one family next door with several children. Plenty of noise for sure and yet so fun to hear them giggle and laugh and splash in their pool. But I have a private and secure yard with my own pool.

But the family has moved on and the place has been sold to a sweet older gal....it is so quiet with them gone...she swims frequently though. I have gone over to welcome her to the neighborhood. She is a full size gal...not quite as full as me...but she has very large breasts. Even gives me a tingle to think of touching them...whew!!!!!! She is a beautiful woman....dark complexion...gorgeous skin. And I sense she is still very sensual...it is almost like an aura that surrounds her.

Another give away is the sounds I can hear from over the fence. She must entertain men, as she is usually chatting with a man. And from the sounds of it...she is very intimate with him. I giggle because he sounds very young, possibly a young college boy. I have to admire her spunk...what a grandma. Yes she is a grandma...I have met her grandson....a very pleasant 18 year old young man. First year in college and just finding his way in life. And he must have inherited the genes of sensuality. He appears to be well endowed....and you wonder how I know....well dammit...I looked. He wears these very short cut off jeans...and I know it looked like his penis was about to pop out the leg. This wild imagination kicked in and had me on my knees with my tongue licking up his thigh...seeking to touch the head of his swollen manhood with my tongue....rutting thru his pant leg to feel his hot thick penis....ya...he is that thrilling. He comes over a lot...she has mentioned he may come for the summer and stay with her....that is cruel and unusual punishment to have him living right next door for the summer. I have no right to think of this young man in this manner...but he makes me wet just telling you about him. I will try to be good....so I try and leave my mind blank....

It is a beautiful day...and so peaceful. My skin is hot to the touch....I have been out in the sun for about a half hour. The suntan oil is still shiny on my body....I love to rub my breasts and feel how hard my nipples get with each pass of my now oily hand and fingers. In fact I will touch most parts of my body to feel that slick suntan oil that has gotten hot. I imagine another's hands gliding and probing in all the nice places. I have envisioned the young man from next door touching my body. His hands are quite large, hmmmmmmm....large hands. large manhood, yes it is true.... My god I need to stop thinking like this...I can feel the wetness from my pussy seeping slowly between my thighs and along my butt crack. It feels good to be so alive.....to feel that sensual woman become aroused and plain ass horny at just the thought of this young man.

Now I hear something that takes me from my fantasy...damn!!!!!! Hmmmmm...it is the sweet woman next door out in her pool....she must have just gotten home from work. She will usually get in her pool when she gets home....I know the feeling....to cool off some. She likes to hum and will often hum something while out in her yard. I enjoy her sounds...makes me feel very at ease and calm. I have often wondered what her breasts look like naked. They are lovely in her clothing....and they are quite large. And I can't help but touch my own again....though large....not as ample as hers. I wonder what they would feel like to lift and cup them???? My other hand reaches down between my legs and finds my pubic hair moist from the oil and sweat and arousal. It is a delicious feeling as I rub my swollen clit and caress my breast. Before long I am pressing into my hand...really wanting to fuck it hard. And I hear voices again...whew....I am getting close. But I listen to the voices and stop to pay attention....the man is there again....but I can't help but pull my fingers away from my wet slit and lick my fingers. Along with the wetness I can smell my aroma....that woman smell....it is intoxicating. Again the voices, they are loud enough for me to hear them well.....he sounds young now that I have no other distractions to interfere with the voices. It appears that both are in the water together, laughing and goofing around. It must be her grandson with her today....that lucky woman. I am sure she would never consider her grandson to be anything more than just that, there to visit and help her with her chores.

I drift into another moment of touching myself....my thoughts are now on this young man with a very large penis. No harm in thinking I say. Wondering what his swim trunks look like...I bet he almost sticks out of either the top or the leg he is so large. I do not exaggerate his size. For an 18 year old kid, he must be almost considered an oddity as large as he is. And now I wonder the size of his ball sack....slender body......long legs as he is quite tall. I think about how many times he masturbates...he must absolutely explode with so much sperm. Boy would I love to get a load of his load.....whew!!!! I bet he squirts jet after jet of thick cum. Ok...now I am really into making myself cum.....I see him standing over me with his sack hanging in my face and I smell his delicious odors....sucking each large testicle into my mouth one at a time.....running my hand on his smooth, long tight thighs......

Again the voices....but something has changed from the play of earlier. The voices are more like cooing. Sweet gentle sounds and soft moans from HIM!!!!!!! I sit up fast as the sounds suggest something of a different nature. Maybe I was wrong and it is the man from before. I am assuming it was a man I heard previous....but there were more sounds in the neighborhood to drown out clear details of who and what was being said.

This is definitely not a man...this is a young man!!!!!! I strain to listen....leaning toward her yard and paying attention to every sound. Holy fuck...it is a young man I hear...you can hear the younger voice. Is this sweet grandma into younger men?????.....hehe. Is it her grandson???? And what is she doing with him?????

I keep my music as it was....playing softly....but I am curious about the action next door. Maybe the grandson has a college friend there and they are enjoying the pool and as most young people.....get to touching and feeling and talking dirty to each other.....yes...that is more likely what is going on. This young man has found the favor of a college girl who is there enjoying the pool and the young man. That is very exciting to think about....her playfully brushing against him in the pool......rubbing her breasts on his back. Pretending she is holding his arms tight against his body in fun. So I settle back down on the chaise and listen intently to the two kids. Youth is wonderful in that the exploring of all things sexual is ever present. I wonder if he has had a girl before...does he masturbate thinking about her....letting his man juices spill all over his hands and large ball sack....there I go again.....thinking of his rather large penis and knowing how wonderful it would be to smell under his balls....press my nose deep into his crouch. Can he possibly be a virgin and this is his first experience with this college friend??? Naw...that is not possible, but he sure is enjoying this friend of his.

More sounds and I can hear her telling him how large he is, she is very sweet in her words. She asks him if he likes being touched there. I wonder what she just touched....I could actually hear him suck in air....it must be very exciting for him. He moans deep...and yet that youthful voice is there. She is asking him to touch her "THERE"....where the hell is "THERE".....I want to know. This is driving me crazy....knowing he is probably having a nice sexual encounter. I want to see what is going on. I decide to move my towel a bit closer to the fence against their yard.....hmmmmmmm....and listen more.

I settle on the blanket and realize how wet I am...and allow my thoughts to flow to the young man and what must be a college friend, just on the other side of the fence. It is with shock that the first real conversation I am hearing tells me a whole different story. I now realize it is my next door neighbor and her grandson who are engaging in this sexual moment.

Laying back on the towel, I try to process the situation...but as I try and keep my head from getting all messed up.....the voices tell me they have done this before. I no longer have to strain to hear...the voices are clear and every word is legible. She is asking him if touching her feels good. He responds with more sound than words. Still in the water, she is touching him on his penis....she is telling him that his penis is very large. She asks him if it okay that she touched him there. Again more of a guttural sound of an answer that told me he is enjoying it very much that she is touching him. She is asking him if he likes to touch his large penis.....again that suck of air. She tells him his penis head is so swollen and much larger then most men's. She now asks him to feel her between her legs....he tells her that he is not sure where to touch her. OK...they have not done THIS before.

It is at this point I can no longer just sit and listen to them...I have got to see what she is doing to this young man and where he is going to touch her. I quietly get up and look for a hole of some kind in the fence.....or a large gap in the slats. It is not long and I have found just what I was looking for...a rather large gap in the slats. Slowing moving so as not to make any noise....I look through and see if I can view this encounter.

FUCK...I can see both of them...in the pool....both naked. What I see is more than I would have ever imagined.....her breasts are huge and floating on top of the water...her grandson is in front of her....sitting on the steps into the pool. His gorgeous penis is swollen beyond belief....sticking straight out from his body....and grandma was right. His penis head is enormous....she is touching him there....his eyes are closed. His head almost tipping back...and she reaches for his hand and guides it below the water and between her legs. He leans forward and listens to her words...she tells him to be gentle with her now swollen clit....she must be helping him feel it because her hand remains with his.

My god I am dripping wet....throbbing deep in my pussy....shudders of arousal pulse through me. My own hand finds my swollen bud to be highly sensitive and near release. This is the most erotic thing I have ever done....peeking at others having sex. The beginning of moistness that was earlier wetting my crack....now spreads along my thighs....mixing with the hot suntan oil....a heavenly feeling. I rub my hand up and down my thighs as I watch this young man fondle his grandma's ample breast with one hand.....and feel the guidance of his grandma's hand stroke her clit with the other. He leans into her shoulder and rests there, savoring every sensual moment. My own arousal is peaking at watch them.

She continues to guide him with her hand and before long she has herself shuddered and sighed very softly....making me think she has cum. It was such a sight to see...her grandson leaning against her. He seemed to know that she had cum....he leaned back and her hand came right up to his swollen member. I have never seen such a large penis on a young man like this....and he did have a very large ball sack as I had suspected.

Why I have not cum before now is amazing...but I want to see what happens next.....I am sure the grandmother is going to stroke him off. The throbbing and puffy feeling centered between my legs is increasing and causing the need for release...but I have to watch her touch him....this is taking me to a level of erotic arousal as I have never felt before.

She guides them out of the water....FUCK I hope they stay right where I can see them. And yes....they stay very close...in fact she has moved them to the chaise right by the fence where I am standing. I dare not move....the bushes moving might alert them to my presence. She lies back on the chaise and continues to stroke his penis....still cooing about his size and the large amount of man juice he will give her. He stands next to her...again his eyes closed...head tilted back some....I did not think he could get any bigger and yet he grows fuller in her hand....my own hand is now feverishly working my drenched pussy....pumping deep into my hand....amazed at the sight I am watching. I know I brush against the bushes and make a rustling sound...and freeze....hoping they have not heard me. The young man does not move or give any indication that he heard my noise. When I have determined that all is safe....I know I must bring the release I need from this pressure.

As if he has read my mind, the young man now grabs his engorged cock and begins to pump his shaft....barely able to fit his hand around his own penis. Thrusting deep into his hand with each stroke....his grandma has now sat up and has placed one hand under his balls and has inserted a finger in his anus.....it was at this point that I could no longer maintain any sense of reality and allowed the flood of wave after wave of delicious contractions of possibly the most intense cum I have ever had....and with that a sound escapes my throat and I look up to see this young man looking straight at me, squirting jet after jet of hot cum all over his grandmothers breasts, maintaining direct eye contact...and as he nears the end of his own release....he smiles right at me and his grandmother is again telling him what a large load of cum he has given her and rubs his cum on her breasts....he releases his still throbbing and swollen cock and globs of cum still stream from him.

I smile back and turn around....and as I walk away from this beautiful love and trust....I know I will pay more attention to the sounds from next door...