The Super

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I used to think you were so smart, Chase. But you don't get it. It isn't her staying her. It's how you treat her and...her mother. You are just SO dense. I found a place and I'm moving out next week. And then you can finally ask her out." She turned to walk away and said, "Or ask her move in with you. I could care less."

Chase sat there stunned. He didn't even correct about saying she could care less when she really meant she couldn't care less. "Why is she so mad, Chase?" Kelsey asked as she colored in her coloring book.

"Oh, she's not mad, honey. She's just playing a silly game."

"Oh, just like my mommy and daddy used to when they played pretend like they were mad."

By Monday morning, Penny finally felt well enough to take Kelsey back and go to work. "I'm not a hundred percent, but I feel a lot better. Chase? You were so amazing. Now I'm the one feeling a little jealous of that girl—whoever she is?"

"Girl?" he asked with surprise before it hit him. "Oh. Her. Right. Well, I still haven't said anything to her so I guess you've still got a chance."

"What? A chance? What are you talking about?" As bad as she felt, she suddenly felt very hopeful. But just as quickly as the feeling came, she dismissed it. "Oh, sorry. I'm not quite with it. The sarcasm went right over my head."

Chase was hoping she might somehow realize she was the other girl no matter how crazy that sounded. "Sarcasm. Right. Yeah, you're still a little slow on the uptake."

"Kelsey? You ready to come back upstairs with mommy and get ready to go see Nanna?"

Kelsey started crying and ran to Chase and clung to his leg. "I wanna stay with Chase," she cried. "I wanna live with him."

"Oh, my," Penny said. "I think someone has an admirer." Make that two admirers was what she was thinking but didn't say. After some gentle pleading Penny finally got Kelsey to say goodbye and go with her.

"I'll see you tonight okay, sweetie?" he said as he waved like a little person to her.

"Okay! Bye, Chase! I love you!"

"I love you, too, Princess!"

That afternoon, Penny texted him and let him know that her appetite was back and that she was starving. "So...can I make dinner for you tonight?"

Neither one of them had to been to AA since Thursday but Chase had promised to have dinner with her. "Sure. Sounds good," he texted back. He took a look in his wallet and saw he still had some money and decided to head out and pick something up on the way home from school.

As he got ready, he realized he didn't have a lot of clothes. Penny had already seen him in pretty much everything he owned, but he did have a pair of Dockers and a button-down shirt she hadn't seen, so heput on his Sunday best, picked up what he'd bought, and headed upstairs.

When he opened the door, he could hardly believe what he saw. Penny, who always looked nice to him, looked...incredible. "Wow," he mumbled. "You look amazing." He was so busy staring at her, he couldn't figure out why her hands were over her open mouth.

"Are these for me?" she said with total disbelief.

He'd completely forgotten about the dozen red roses he'd picked up. "Oh, right," he said handing them to her. "They are. I hope red is okay. I mean, for a friend."

She took them and smelled the bouquet. "They're more than okay. They're wonderful. Oh, thank you, Chase!" she said. She put her free arm around him and kissed him on the cheek. "This is so sweet of you. I love them!"

She went to put them in water and said, "And you look so nice. I've never seen you in anything but jeans before. You um...clean up pretty well." She was obviously feeling much better and her smile confirmed that.

"Me? Look at you. You look...fantastic." Penny was wearing a very expensive-looking light-blue dress with heels and a silver necklace. And she was wearing a bit more eye shadow or something. Whatever it was, he eyes looked so...seductive. And her hair so soft and silky looking. He was trying not to stare, but damn...

"Oh, thank you. It's just an old dress from a former life," she said as she finished trimming the stems of the roses. "There. Perfect! These will look wonderful as a centerpiece. Thank you again, Chase. They're beautiful!"

As she walked over to the table, she stopped right next to him and he said, "Yes, you are. You're very beautiful."

Penny's tummy flipped and fluttered as she fussed with placing the vase in just the right spot. "That looks about right, doesn't it?" she said still fidgeting with the flowers. "I um...I guess I should get Kelsey so we can eat, huh?" she said nervously without looking at him. "Kelsey? Come on, honey! Time for dinner."

Kelsey came bounding out of her room wearing a very pretty dress of her own. "Chase, Chase, Chase!" she said swinging her arms like a whirlybird. She ran to him and he picked her up on the run and swung her around.

"How's my favorite girl in the who-ooole united world?" he asked her as she clutched his neck.

"You wanna play on the swings?" she asked excitedly.

He carried her over to the window and said, "It's dark outside. Maybe tomorrow?"

"Come on, honey. It's dinnertime. You can play on the swings some other time."

"Can I sit by Chase, mommy?" she asked as he carried her to the table.

"Well, since our table barely seats three people, I think that can be arranged," she said smiling at Chase.

"Oh, goody! I get to sit by Chase. Yay!"

Kelsey did most of the talking during dinner and Penny later apologized after they'd put her to bed after reading several stories to her for not being able to have any adult conversation. "Are you kidding?" Chase said. "That was perfect. In case you haven't noticed, I kind of have a sort of thing for your daughter. I might even love her."

Penny had been smiling but for some reason, what he said seemed to upset her. "Hey? Did I say something wrong? You know I mean that in the best possible way, right?"

Penny hadn't looked up and Chase couldn't help but think maybe she was wondering if something...something terribly bad had happened. "Penny? You know what I meant by that, right? I promise you nothing..."

"Of course I do, Chase. And I'm glad. I'm happy you feel that way."

"Then what is it? What's wrong? Are you upset with me for something?"

Penny sighed and said, "Remember when you told me guys can sometimes be clueless?"

"Oh, sure. It's true. We can be." He looked at her and she still hadn't looked back at him. "Did you tell the guy you like how you felt? Did he not feel the same way? God...what an ass. How could he..."

"Oh, for God's sake!" she said. She looked over at him and Chase thought she was about to cry again.

"Penny, what's going on? Why are you so..."

"Talk about clueless! Jesus, Chase. You're the other guy. It's you." She turned away and said, "So now I've told him. And if you want to leave, I'll understand. I just couldn't wait any longer and I knew if I didn't tell you now I'd..."

She'd turned her back to him so she didn't see him come up behind her. He put his arms around her from the back and put his head next to hers. "I can't help being clueless. I am a man, you know. But if it makes you feel any better, you're the other girl."

"I am?" she said quietly as she put her arms on his. "Me?"

"Yes, you. I've had feelings for you since the first time we went to a meeting together."

"Are you telling me the truth? If you're joking, please tell me now because if you're kidding and you lead me on, it'll kill me."

He softly kissed her neck and said, "I'm not joking, Penny. I'm as serious as I can be." He ran his hand along her short, dark hair and whispered, "I think about you all day, every day. I can't get you out of my mind."

"So what you're saying is...we have something in common?" She ran her hands over his forearms which were wrapped tightly around her.

"Well, if you think of me as much as I think of you, then yes, we most definitely have something in common."

She arched her back slightly and rested the back of her head on his shoulder exposing her neck. "And you said you love Kelsey, right?" she asked him as he gently kissed the soft, delicate skin of her neck.

"Uh-huh. I did say that."

"So that's two things, right?" she asked. Her breathing was becoming deeper and faster.

He let go of her and ran his hands up her slender, bare arms leaving goose bumps as he went. "Mmmm," she moaned. "So, I'm thinking there could be a third thing."

He kissed her cheek and whispered, "What might that be?" He moved very close to her and she pushed back against him and put her hands behind her and on his hips.

"If...if you want me...as much as...I want you...then...that would be three things, right?"

He was growing hard and he knew she could tell by the way she pushed in just the right place. When she felt him she moaned again and said, "Does that mean you do want me?"

He put his arms around her and ran his hand from her waist around to the front and just below her soft, beautiful breasts. He heard her gasp as he stopped. She took her hands and put them on his and slowly lifted them placing them in exactly the right spot as she gently squeezed his hands. "Mmmm. It does," he told her as he cupped her breasts and kissed her neck.

He reached up and grabbed the zipper of her dress and said, "Is this okay?" as he slowly lowered it.

"Mmmm. Very okay," she told him.

As it fell to the floor, Penny stepped out of it and turned around and kicked it out of the way. "Your turn," she said as she began unbuttoning his shirt. She pulled it off of his broad shoulders and moaned softly. "You look so good to me," she told him as she moved in closer.

She was wearing a lacy, light-blue bra and panties and a pair of nearly-nude stockings. "And you look so beautiful to me," he said as he leaned down and kissed her.

After this first long, slow kiss ended, she said, "You have no idea how many times I've wanted you to do that."

"Even for a clueless guy who's thought of you 24-7 for a long time, I have a pretty good idea."

She kissed him this time then said, "Do I really look pretty to you?" Her eyes told him her question was serious. He was too young to know how insecure many women felt about their bodies and in her case, her age.

"How can you even ask that?" he said cupping her face with his hands. "You are the most beautiful woman I've even known."

"The most beautiful woman or the most beautiful...older woman?" she asked with hopeful eyes.

He ran his hand along her face and over to her soft, full lips and whispered, "I'm in love with you, Penny. I don't care how old you are—I love you. And I love Kelsey. So...does that answer your question?"

Her eyes were welling up as she said, "It does." She blinked several times then said, "I love you too, Chase. I know it's crazy, but I do." She kissed him and said, "I am so in love with you."

He kissed her again then bent down and picked her up. She yelped slightly then put her arms around his neck. "I think you know where my bedroom is, don't you?" She smiled as he began carrying her toward it and kissed him again as he walked.

She held him as he pulled down the comforter and the sheets then stood her on her feet. He kissed her passionately as he unhooked her bra and let in fall to the floor. He ran his hands down her sides until he hooked his thumbs inside her panties and pulled them over her hips. She stepped out of them then waited for him to kick off his shoes then did the same with his pants and underwear.

She moaned when she saw him for the first time as she reached out to hold him. "You feel so big," she said. She ran her hand up and down the length of his shaft and said, "And you feel so good." She turned him around and switched places. As she looked into his eyes, she pushed him back onto the bed. She knelt between his legs without taking her eyes off of his.

She placed one hand softly underneath his balls and cradled them, rolling them in her tiny hand as she parted her red lips to take him in her mouth. She stopped one the tip was inside and spent a good long time just licking and sucking it. She ran her tongue along its underside and heard him gasp. She continued gently rolling his balls as she lowered her mouth onto him and took him deep for the first time.

"Oh...my God," he said as he leaned back and rested on his hands. "You are so incredibly beautiful," he told her. He reached out and ran his hand through her short hair as she slowly took him up and down over and over.

"You taste so good," she said as she came up for air before going back down. Her eyes never left his as she took him as far as he thought she could. Then she somehow opened her throat and took his entire length and held it there until she began to gag. Even then, she kept him all the way deep down her throat until she could not longer do so. She gagged, came up, and tried to catch her breath as thick, heavy streams of saliva trailed from her mouth to her hands to his fully-erect cock.

He reached for her and pulled her on top of himself then rolled her over and laid her head on a pillow as he made his way to her pleasure place. "Mmmm. You're so beautiful," he told her.

She hissed with pleasure as his tongue leapt out and found its mark. She reached for the back of his head and said, "I had it waxed...just in case. Is that crazy?"

He licked from the bottom of her clit to the top and said, "Uh-uh. It's beautiful. I love it."

"Mmmm. Oh...that feels so good!" she cried. "Do you like my bald pussy?"

Chase continued to slowly use his tongue to drive her crazy. "I love it."

He lowered himself slightly and began at the bottom of her pussy and licked all the way to the top of her clit sending her into ecstasy. "Oh...ssshit!" she gasped. "Don't stop!" she begged him.

As he did the same thing, he slid his middle finger inside her as his tongue left room. "Yesss!" she moaned. "More! More...please!"

Chase added his ring finger and Penny gasped loudly. "Oh, God!" she cried. "Oh, that feels so good!" As his fingers slid in and out, he used his tongue to circle her swollen clit. As he pressed harder, she let go of his head and grabbed the bottom sheet and screamed, "Oh...fffuck!! Oh, God!!" He felt her thighs tighten around his head as her back arched high. He followed her up and kept his tongue on her as she cried out in pleasure.

As her body calmed, she began reaching for him, desperately trying to pull him on top of her. "I want you! I want you inside of me. Please be inside me...please!" she begged him.

He climbed up on top of her and she threw her arms around him and pulled him close to kiss him. "Mmmm. Fuck me. Please. I can't wait. Please don't make me wait. I can't. Oh, Chase..."

She was so utterly wet there was already a large spot underneath her on the sheets. She was wet, he couldn't believe how easily he slid in. And yet she was so tight that it felt unbelievably good as her entered her slowly and deeply.

Penny's moans and soft cries were replaced with a kind of primordial sound Chase had never heard a woman make. It almost seemed that if she couldn't have him, she might die. Once he was all the way inside her, Penny let out a scream that the neighbors had to hear as it was so loud it took Chase by surprise. "Yessss!! Oh...God...yessss!!"

Chase began pounding her as her legs wrapped around his and her nails dug deeply into his back. Her face was buried in the crook of his neck muffling her screams which continued until he felt her coming again. This time, she absolutely exploded in a frenzy of emotions: she screamed, she cried, she whimpered, and she fucked him back as hard as she could squeezing him with everything she had until she felt him buck for the last time.

Chase couldn't even hear his own deep breathing for all of the sounds coming from his lover. "Oh, my God," she said panting. "I forgot how much I love sex." She pushed him up so she could see his face and said, "I was hoping for even just 'okay' sex but that...that was...amazing sex! Better than first-drink-of-the-day sex."

She held him close then started laughing. "I'm glad you told me you enjoyed it or I might feel a little paranoid right now," he told her.

"Oh, no! It's just that I also forgot how um...carried away...I can get." She was still giggling when she said, "I can't wait to see Mrs. Fletcher's face in the morning when she sees me!"

"Is that the walk of shame?" he asked jokingly.

"Uh-uh. No way. Not with you. That will be the walk of 'I got laid by a gorgeous, younger man' and I will have the biggest smile ever on my face."

She pushed him up again and said, "Speaking of things on my face, are you ready to go again?" She smiled wickedly and said, "I'm only asking because there's something of yours I'd love to wear on my face this time."

"Oooh, I had no idea you were such a bad girl," he said as he kissed her.

"I thought you said I was great," she teased.

"No...you said that."

She cocked her head to the side and said, "Oh, right. I did say that. But that's because you were so great."

"You weren't too bad yourself," he told her.

"Not too bad?" she said with mock indignation. "I'll show you 'not too bad' as soon as you get that big cock of yours back inside..." She reached down and said, "Oooh! Never mind. Someone is ready for round two." She smiled playfully and said, "Please suh, may I have some mo'?"

"Well, as long as you're not asking for a little more."

She took him in her hand and smiled as she said, "There is nothing little about you, my love," as she lined him up to re-enter her still-wet pussy.

Chase obliged her until she came again then withdrew and shot several more long, hot streams of cum onto her face. She reached up and wiped off as much as she could find and opened her mouth to slurp it off of her fingers. "Mmmm. Yummy!"

She pushed him over and rolled on top and said, "I wasn't kidding, Chase. I really do love you."

He rolled her back over and got on top of her again and told her, "Neither was I. I love you, too. And I was thinking. Sarah's moving out this week and if you wanted to save money on rent..."

"Well, you do have a two-bedroom apartment," she said smiling. "And you do love Kelsey."

"Yes, I do. And her mom."

"Then...I say yes." She cleaned the rest of him off her face, kissed him passionately while stroking him, and said, "Can guys your age do three-peats?"