The Superior Spider-Man Ch. 01

Story Info
Miles Morales fills in for Peter Parker on his anniversary.
6.8k words
4.34
26.1k
92

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I.

Miles wasn't angry.

He was more annoyed than pissed, to be perfectly honest.

Swinging through the streets of NYC was usually a good remedy for frustration. But today was different.

He had been left behind.

The black and red webslinger knew he was on the younger side compared to the other heroes. Stark was slowly but surely getting some silver in his precious goatee, Captain Rogers was edging closer to a hundredth birthday, and Thor was downright ancient.

But being younger wasn't the same as being young.

Eighteen years old. That was old enough to buy cigarettes. That was old enough to vote. That was old enough to join the military and fight wars. And sure as hell was old enough to fight crime. Miles had gotten started when he was fifteen. He had proven himself capable time and time again.

But Peter and the others had still gone on without him.

"What do you mean, "stay behind"?"

"It's too dangerous!"

"Everything we do is dangerous!"

"This isn't like fighting Shocker or Electro or even the Green Goblin! This is for keeps, Miles! You're my responsibility and I'm ordering you to wait here! We'll be back soon! Tell MJ to cancel our plans! And tell her I'm sorry for flaking! Got that?"

Yeah, Miles got it alright.

Left behind and made into an messenger boy. It was like a bad joke.

Miles was grateful for being taken under the OG Spider-Man's wing. He was grateful for the recognition. He was grateful for all of it.

But sometimes he wanted to sock Peter right in the mouth.

He found Peter's place quickly enough. Highrise apartment in uptown. Swanky place with a deck and everything. More than affordable on an actress's salary.

Miles made an easy landing, pulling off his mask. The Parker residence was familiar to him. The Morales and Parker families had similar issues, so they spent time together, knew each other. Spider had to watch each others backs, after all.

He would make this quick, deliver the message, make sure the fort was secure, and then leave. The young Spider-Man needed some time alone to work off his steam and he didn't want to take anything out on MJ. Peter's girl was too nice for that.

The fact that she was an absolute bombshell didn't hurt. Miles had seen the spreads from her modeling career, had a few saved on his computer. Maybe he just had a weakness for white women.

Miles slid the glass door open and moved into the apartment.

"Hello? Anyone home?" He called out, not too loudly. The last thing he wanted was a freaked out MJ. If she wasn't home, he would have to wait for her. He said he would deliver Pete's message so that's what he was going to do.

If nothing else, Miles kept his word.

"Hello? Anybody?" He called again, moving into the kitchen.

Then came the buzz, the tingling in the back of his head. The Spider-Sense.

Miles whirled around just in time to get an eyeful of Mary Jane Watson come through the kitchen doorway. And, by God, what an eyeful.

It was clear she had recently come out of the shower, with her fiery red hair done up in a messy bun, rogue streams of crimson falling across her rosy cheeks and forehead. She wore little, her buxom body wrapped tight in a tiny pink bathrobe. It may as well have been a mini-dress what with it barely reaching her thighs. Miles eyes roamed over her bare legs, starting from her feet and following them up, up, up, drinking in the delicious swell of her hips and waist as they disappeared beneath pink silk. Up higher was an even more enticing sight: cleavage. Large, milky breasts separated from the open air by an almost sheer sheen of fabric.

"Oh, hey Miles." She greeted casually, strolling past him. Every step brought forth bouncing. It was almost hypnotic.

"...Hey." He replied dumbly after a fashion. He faced away from her, cursing his tight suit.

"Where's Peter?" He heard her ask.

"Um... He went to go handle something. Told me to come apologize for him," Miles explained, looking over his shoulder at the redhead.

Mary Jane's expression grew hard. She crossed her arms, effectively closing the opening her robe had provided. Leaning against the kitchen counter, she leveled a cold gaze towards Miles. And miraculously, the younger man only grew stiffer.

"Apologize for what?" There was a bite to her voice.

"He said..." Miles winced. "He said that you would need to cancel tonight's plans."

Mary Jane made a noise of disgust, shaking her head as she pushed off from the counter and strutted out of the kitchen. Again with the bouncing, but this time giving Miles a clear view of her runway model walk, saying hips and all. His eyes were so glued to her backside that he almost forgot to follow her.

"Unbelievable..." She muttered, reaching up behind her head to pull the bun loose. Wild red hair fell down her back and shoulders. She whirled back around to face Miles, her plump lips pursed as she glared at him. Scary and sexy. The worst combination. "What. Happened."

Miles realized at that point that he could no longer hide his erection. They were facing each other in the living room and there was no way to block her view. Perhaps, he thought, it was a good thing that she was too pissed at Peter to notice.

"Uh... me and Peter were doing our usual patrol when he noticed the Fantastic Four fighting some weird alien dudes. Peter thought we should help, so we did. It was tough, but we contained the situation. But then Mr. Fantastic comes up to us and tells us that they were going to travel to another dimension and stop some weird alien king from sending more of those dudes. Peter agreed to go. I thought I was going too, but he told me to stay because he thought it would be too dangerous for me. He told me to come here and tell you. He said he was sorry for flaking."

"Flaking," She repeated. She clicked her tongue before breaking into a humorless laugh. Her robe was opened just a tiny bit more than it had been back in the kitchen. Miles could swear her breasts were jiggling. "He's sorry for flaking. Of course he is."

Miles tore his eyes away from her, scratching the back of his head. "Uh... so, yeah... Sorry if this was a bad time for you two..."

"Bad time?" Mary Jane snorted, crossing her arms not over her boobs, but underneath them. They were almost spilling out of her robe now, great tidal waves of pale flesh threatening to come out and drown Miles' eyes. "No, not a bad time, Miles. It's just our anniversary. Son of a bitch."

Miles stood there awkwardly, attempting - and failing - to not ogle his mentor's girl as she stood there in glistening skin, all legs and tits and red hair.

Then she was looking at him. Miles felt his heart get caught in his throat. Her eyes were sharp, cutting, almost judging him. But in a good way. No girl had ever looked at him like that.

"Well..." Mary Jane spoke then, cocking her hips to the side. She tapped a manicured nail against her cheek, then against her lips. "Peter may not be celebrating our anniversary but I sure as hell am."

The redhead gave Miles a cruel smirk with a fire in her eyes that sent his stomach into series of flips. She reached down, undid the belt of her robe and shrugged her shoulders. The pink silk flowed off her body like water, pooling around her feet.

Legs for miles. Deliciously wide hips, teasing at the perfect ass hidden from view. Thin waist. Toned, yet soft belly. And the breasts. Large, milky tits swaying proudly with each little movement.

Mary Jane Watson was naked.

In front of him.

Peter Parker's girlfriend.

Naked.

In front of Miles Morales.

And as far as Miles could tell, she liked it.

It was a testament to his spider-endurance that Miles didn't spend right then and there. His cock throbbed in his pants, straining against the tight fabric. And Mary Jane saw. She saw and she smiled.

"Uh..." Miles managed to say. "I think... I think I should go."

It was the right thing to do. Bombshell or not, he knew he shouldn't get involved with relationship drama. This was their problem to deal with, not his-

"Oh, no." Mary Jane's silky voice purred. She moved closer to him, slowly, deliberately, like a cat stalking its prey. "You are not going anywhere, Miles."

"...Okay." Was his valiant reply. She was practically pressed up against him now, her small, delicate hands pressed against his chest. They trailed up to his shoulders, one hand moving to stroke his cheek.

"Tonight, I was supposed to have Spider-Man all to myself..." She leaned forward, her lips brushing against his ear. The hand not on his cheek began trailing back down his body. "And lo and behold, there's a Spider-Man standing in my living room. And he came prepared!"

Mary Jane cupped Miles through his suit, making the younger man's groan. She stroked him through the fabric, feeling him, how hard he was. All the while, she giggled. The redhead planted a wet kiss on Miles' cheek and stepped back, releasing him from her hold.

Smiling wickedly, she licked her red lips. "Dear Peter wanted to make sure I wasn't alone on our anniversary! How considerate of him! Don't you agree?" Her voice was low, seductive, and filled with venom.

Miles nodded obediently.

Mary Jane gave another cruel laugh, her fiery eyes promising Miles depravity.

Then she strode forward, passing Miles and disappearing into the hallway. She called out back to him, "Come join me in the bedroom, hero. I want to show some appreciate to my favorite wall-crawler!"

Miles clenched his fists. His cock was still hard and he felt like his heart was going to explode. He knew he should just websling his way back out the door and forget about it. He knew it would be the right thing to do.

But he remembered the pictures he had saved on his computer. He remembered the red hair, the big tits, the sashaying hips, the most perfect ass he had ever seen on a white girl. He sure as shit remembered Mary Jane grabbing his junk and giggling.

And he remembered Peter leaving him behind.

So he turned and followed Mary Jane Watson into the Parker Bedroom.

Maybe Miles was a little angry.

II.

Miles found Mary Jane waiting or him on the bed.

The model-turned-superhero's girlfriend had her eyes locked on him as he entered the bedroom. Leaning back, supported by her elbows, she looked like a work of art. Her milky tits were fanned out across her chest, rising and falling with every breath. Pink nipples poked upwards, inviting Miles to come suck them, bite them, bury his face in them. The young man's eyes trailed downwards, drinking in her well-defined tummy, her career in modeling still evident in her physique, her glistening abdomen looking like it had been carved from marble. Her long legs were crossed in lady-like pose, but he could make out the small tuft of red hair growing just above her pussy. She liked to keep herself well-groomed, it appeared.

She licked her ruby red lips, flashing Miles a dazzling - but mischievous - smile.

"Spider-Man..." She breathed, her voice low and warm like syrup. Her tone was pleasant and sweet, but Miles could still detect the anger bubbling underneath. Her eyes betrayed her the most, revealing the spite she held within. "Nice of you to join me. I was afraid I was going to spend my anniversary all by myself!"

Miles' cock stirred, fighting to break free from the tight confines of his suit leggings. He didn't bother trying to hide it this time. He didn't need to.

Maybe it was because of being left behind. Maybe it was the fact that there was blood rushing to his head rather than his brain. Miles felt bold. He pulled his suit top off, leaving naked from the waist up, his dark, lean body tense with bottled up frustration. Frustration that would soon be let loose.

Tossing the red and black clothing aside, the young hero moved closer to the bed, a proud swagger working its way into his step. Mary Jane noticed, her eyes lighting up with intrigue. The redhead sat up, now using her hands to support her as she took in the sight of her boyfriend's young protege. He was a boy when she first met him. Soon, he was going to show her the man he grew up to be.

Miles stood over her, his increasingly large bulge almost level with her face. He gave Peter's girlfriend a cocksure grin.

"It's not right for a woman like you to be alone on her anniversary."

Mary Jane pouted. "Yeah... Peter's work keeps him busy. Too busy for me... It's a good thing he sent you to keep me company, then!"

"Yeah, it's a good thing he did."

The redhead gave a snort of derision, before throwing Miles a kittenish smile. Then her gaze dropped down to his waist. If his hard cock had been obvious before, it may as well have been a big red target now. She reached forward and cupped him, like she did in the living room. Miles grunted, his abs tensing as MJ's slender fingers massaged him through his suit. It was an electric feeling, his gut dancing as she pressed her palm against his thick, hard shaft, stroking him slowly.

"Oh... It looks like he sent me a gift! How sweet of him!" She cooed, her face - and lips - mere inches away from his imprisoned cock. She gave him a soft squeeze, giggling as she felt him throb through the fabric. "And it's so big, too!"

"You should open it now," Miles said without thinking. He didn't know where the confidence - or arrogance - was coming from. It was as if he was on auto-pilot. "That way you can play with it all night."

His hand seemed to move forward on its own, stroking Mary Jane's pretty, white face. She hummed pleasantly at his touch, which only made him get harder - if that was even possible. She looked into his eyes and planted a wet kiss on his palm.

"Yeah..." She said, almost dreamily. Her smile widened and her eyes... the spite was still there, the venom, the anger... But there was a happy wickedness in there, too. She was enjoying this.

"Lay on the bed," She told him. It was pointedly not a request. "I wanna open Peter's anniversary present."

--

Mary Jane Watson treated cocksucking like an art form.

Miles' manhood was the canvas.

Her tongue was the brush.

And so she painted.

"Holy fuck, MJ..."

"Mmhmm..."

Miles was on his back, lying on Peter's bed, with Peter's girlfriend settled between his outstretched legs. Her hair was done up into a bun again, with wild strands of red falling across her gorgeous face. Her green eyes were locked onto his, never wavering. From this position, he couldn't get a good look at her bombshell body. He could only see her face and the round swells of her superb buttocks a ways behind.

Her tiny hands were both clamped around the base of his swollen length, holding the immense cock steady as she slowly, slowly ran her tongue up the underside of the shaft. She savored it, relishing the distinct flavor, the heavy scent of a young man frothing with testosterone. Her soft pale skin was a shock against his dark, muscled body, a striking image Miles would not soon forget. She reached the tip, the swell of his head pulsing against her tongue as she closed her plump red lips around it.

He could feel it, her tongue lashing against his cockhead, swirling around it, bathing it inside the warm, wet paradise that was Mary Jane Watson's mouth. She hummed happily as she tasted a man that was not Peter Parker, moaning deeply as she took him deeper, her soft lips sliding down his cock.

Every second that went by, Miles feared it would be the one that would break him. But his release never came. It was like a roller-coaster that kept dragging him up, up, up, up... Mary Jane pulled back, her cheeks hollowing as she came back to his head. She sucked hard on him, drawing a hiss from the younger man. She released his prick with a lewd POP, quickly ducking down to drag her tongue back up his shaft again, planting a wet kiss to his head as she reached the tip. "MUAH!" She added for effect.

Giggling, Mary Jane tapped his black cock against her ruby-painted lips, the tiniest stream of precum latching on to her mouth as she waved his manhood back and forth. She kissed his cock again, her tongue quickly lashing out against his slit. She smiled at him from behind his length, pressing the dark meat against her face, pecking tiny kisses against his skin. Miles watched, almost in awe.

"Peter's such a good boyfriend," Mary Jane moaned, pumping Miles with her hands, slowly jacking him off as she buried her face into his groin. She inhaled deeply, whining like a bitch in heat at the heavy scent. "This is the best anniversary gift ever... A nice big cock... A big black cock for me to suck and fuck all night long..."

Her head dipped down and she ran her tongue across his ballsack. Then she did it again, licking up between them, gathering all the flavor she could catch. She drew one testicle into her mouth and sucked. Miles cursed, almost cumming as she rolled it around her mouth. Then she sucked on the other one. Then both. She gathered them into her mouth, his hefty black balls, sucking on them, tonguing them, lavishing them in hot saliva, massaging them with her soft lips and warm tongue.

It was almost like a dream. Some wonderful, fucked up dream. Miles felt like he was floating, relishing in the sensations Peter's girl bestowed upon him. It was a miracle he hadn't cum yet. His head fell back onto the pillows and he gazed into the ceiling.

When he looked back down, Mary Jane was sucking his cock again. One slender hand was wrapped around the base of his cock, the other was planted on his muscled thigh for support. She was sucking him at a faster pace now, her head bobbing over his lap in short, quick movements. She stroked him with her lips, with her tongue, slobbering over his hard black length.

The redhead dove down, taking the black dick deep into her gullet.

"Oh shit!" Miles cried. His body tensed... but he did not cum. MJ hummed against the cock in her mouth, almost sounding like she was... impressed.

Any feelings of guilt had long since dissipated. As Miles ran his fingers through Mary Jane's hair, helping the woman take his cock deeper, the webslinger found that he felt a sense of pride. This was almost like an accomplishment, he reasoned. A conquest.

"GLRK!" Mary Jane's nose brushed against his waist. She had taken his entire length. All ten inches of his thick, dark meat.

As Mary Jane Watson gurgled around Miles Morales' manhood, the young hero felt nothing less than mighty.

His other hand reached out, taking a hold of her head. He began to thrust upwards into MJ's mouth. Slowly at first, gradually picking up the pace. The redhead planted her hands on his muscled stomach, allowing her mouth to be abused.

"GLRK! GLRK! GLRK! GLRK! GLRK!"

He pummeled her mouth, driving his cock up hard while he grunted like a mad dog. It was a brutal, relentless face-fucking, the kind Miles thought only ever existed in porno videos. And yet there he was, pounding his cock into Mary Jane's gullet. And she was letting it happen. Because she was loving it.

Miles felt a churning in his balls then. His grip on MJ's hair tightened. The younger Spider-Man let loose a howl.

He was coming.

--

"Well, now..." A sultry voice spoke. The voice belonged to a woman. A tall woman.

She was clad in an impossibly tight suit, colored black but for her white boots and gloves. There was also the fur lining that framed her exposed cleavage, huge pale globes that strained against the skin-hugging material. It was borderline obscene how they threatened to come spilling out, but the woman held an air of confidence and feline grace... It was almost supernatural.

The woman stood atop a stone ledge, high above the streets of Manhattan. The city around her was alive with light, hundreds of stone spires glittering against the dark night sky. But she was only focused on one building in particular. A familiar location to her, as she had visited it countless times before. Each visit had been much like the rest. The end result of a game of cat and mouse that she had once enjoyed playing.

12