The Superior Spider-Man - Epilogue

Story Info
Anniversary night comes to an end. Peter finally gets home.
1.6k words
3.82
21.8k
50

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The naked thief held her smartphone with both hands, a true challenge as she fought the urge to send her fingers diving between her legs, to scratch the delicious itch that danced within her dripping wet cunt. She had an important job after all. She was filming something wonderful.

Felicia couldn't help but smile. It was a wicked, toothy smile. The kind that only bad girls wore. Doubtless, the Black Cat was being very, very bad tonight. But she was not the only one.

Miss Hardy knelt near the corner of the room, resting her elbows on an ottoman, keeping the smartphone steady. She didn't want to miss a single second. Beyond her, on the bed...

A bombshell redhead was putting on the show of her life. And the young black man behind her was doing his damned hardest to help her, one thrust at a time. She was moaning, screaming as her lover's cock thundered inside her. Her vibrant red hair was now a wild mess, falling across her beautiful flushed face, clinging to her damp skin.

The man held her by the back of the neck as he hammered his cock deep inside her, deeper than any man before him. His thrusts were quick, hard, relentless. He grunted as he took her, lust and power driving his dark, muscled body to work overtime. This was his conquest. And he was going to make sure she would never forget it.

He forced her head down into the mattress, her rosy bottom rising into the air, as if accepting his assault. She squealed, thrusting back into him defiantly, but in the end she could not withstand his will. His great black cock reigned supreme over her body, sinking into her depths until her cheeks pressed flush to his groin.

With her face and tits smushed into the bed, Mary Jane Watson could only claw at the sheets, moaning salaciously as Miles Morales fucked her in the ass. Deep in her ass. With his big black fucking cock.

MJ had given into her lust hours ago and it looked as if the night was wearing down on Miles as well, despite his superhuman stamina. Felicia knew he was close to spending. She needed to get the money shot. Or at least a good send off to this night of sin. She had a few solid hours of footage already, a personal collection for cold nights in lonely safehouses. But she wanted something to set tonight apart from all the others. And there was only one thing that would satisfy her. A surrender to sin.

She got to her feet, camera still trained on the interracial pair, and moved closer to the bed. The sound of MJ's rosy cheeks slapping against Miles' waist filled the bedroom, her moans following close behind. Felicia knelt on MJ's side of the bed, filming her. She caught an unforgettable image of the redheaded model, ruby lips parted, fiery hair clinging to her face, eyes glazed over with sinful pleasure.

"Oh, fuck..." She whimpered as her tight, pale ass was ravaged by black cock.

"How many times did you cum?" Felicia cooed, leering at the woman from behind the camera.

MJ only whined in response, lowering her head into the sheets. Her grip on them was true, her knuckles a bony white.

"That good, huh?" Felicia sniggered. "Getting fucked in the ass is something else. You ever do this with Peter?"

MJ whined again with her face still buried in the sheets. Miles' pace slowed, but remained steady. His breaths became shorter, more labored. He was close. But Felicia still needed her money shot.

"Look at me, Red." The Black Cat ordered.

Slowly, Mary Jane rose. She met Felicia's gaze, hungry eyes, lustful eyes.

"What?"

The Black Cat gave her a wicked smile, evil in lust, evil in desire. She licked her glossy lips. "I want to hear you say it." She purred.

Mary Jane bit her lip. Miles grunted behind her, his pace quickening again, his thrusts becoming harder. Becoming savage. Pale skin clapped against dark muscles. Mary Jane's breath caught in her throat.

"No," She gasped. Miles' lips met her neck and he reached down with to cup a breast. Her large milky flesh spilled over his dark fingers. "I never did this with... with... Oh, shit!"

Felicia darted forward, catching Mary Jane in a deep kiss. The redhead came, but the thief swallowed her cries of pleasure. Her tongue snaked into the other woman's mouth, tasting, teasing, dueling, until Mary Jane gave in. She kissed back with equal vigor, shuddering as she felt Miles throb inside her.

The young hero found his release a moment later, balls churning as he shot load after load of hot cum deep inside Mary Jane Watson's ass. Miles grunted as he pulled free, mesmerized by the model's pale, jiggling cheeks. He found a sense of masculine accomplishment in the fact that he left his seed somewhere not even Peter had reached.

He had arrived at this apartment hours ago. Even with his stamina, the ladies had worked him over completely. Spent, Miles fells back onto the bed and let sleep claim him.

---

When he awoke, Peter still had not returned home. But they knew they wouldn't be able to enjoy another bout. Too risky, they agreed. So Miles got dressed, ready to head home and take this secret to his grave.

But the brief conversation he had with them before his departure held more than a little promise.

"You're quite the fuck machine, kid." The Black Cat praised him as she copped a quick feel, predatory eyes peeling his suit away. They were in the living room, back as their hero identities.

"They don't call me the Ultimate Spider-Man for nothing," He shrugged, smiling.

The cat thief tapped a claw finger to her lips. "Ultimate? Doesn't fit you."

"No?"

"No."

"Amazing is taken. Spectacular too."

"Those don't fit you either." Another voice called out.

Mary Jane entered the room then, wearing her pink bathrobe. Miles' cock stirred at the sight of her. He knew what kind of sweetness the robe kept hidden away. Her hair was done up in a bun again, fiery red strands falling across her face. She smiled at him, a sweet smile this time, genuine and affectionate. She kissed him on the cheek.

"Superior." Mary Jane said softly, pressing her body to his. She was so warm. "The Superior Spider-Man."

"That's just going to go to his head, Red." Black Cat warned.

"It's true," She shot back. "If he works at it."

Miles pulled away, ears burning. He glanced towards the open balcony then back to the ladies. "About last night..."

"It was fun," Mary Jane told him. Simple. And guiltless. Her bright eyes made that obvious.

"Very fun." Cat purred before departing, leaping off of the balcony railing.

"But... This shouldn't change anything between you and Peter."

"I'm not going to tell him," Miles said quickly. "Are you going to tell him?"

Mary Jane looked at him as if he had grown six more limbs. She took a seat on the couch, legs crossed modestly. "No. Obviously. What I meant was: you're young. You're still learning the whole hero thing. Don't be so eager to throw yourself into the weird and dangerous stuff. Follow Peter's lead and do what he tells you. For now at least."

Miles frowned. "What, so he can sideline me again?"

Mary Jane shrugged. "If that's what he tells you, sure."

"Great."

His disappointment was obvious. But Mary Jane just smiled. She leaned back into the couch, her robe parting slightly, the deep valley between her big breasts just barely coming into view.

"Won't be that bad. Who knows? I just might get lonely again."

Miles didn't have a witty reply to that. Only a dumb, boyish grin.

More than a little promise, indeed.

----

EPILOGUE

When Peter Benjamin Parker returned to his apartment, he was a mess. Bruised and bloodied, with a shredded suit, and smelling of alien entrails, he was a sight to behold - and avoid. It was safe to say that the friendly, neighborhood Spider-Man had experienced one hell of a night.

But at least he was alive. And he was finally home. Home with his beautiful and loyal girlfriend. A girlfriend who was also more likely than not very, very angry with him. Such was the consequences for missing their anniversary.

"MJ?" He called out carefully as he moved into the living room. "Mary Jane? Honey?"

"Hi, Peter!" A warm, lively voice called out. "Welcome home!"

Peter turned and was greeted with a beautiful site. Bright eyes and red hair. Legs for miles. Breasts to die for. And a smile to melt your heart. Mary Jane Watson. And she was glowing!

She eyes him up and down. "You're a mess, Tiger!"

"Yeah..." He scratched the back of his head. "Had a rough night. Sorry I missed..."

"Don't worry about it." She waved him off, grinning. "Hero stuff. I get it."

Peter was incredulous. "...You're not mad?"

The redhead rubbed her neck, wincing. "To be honest, I had a rough night myself. But I survived. And now you're back. That's the important thing."

Peter laughed with relief. "What did I do to deserve a woman like you, MJ?"

There was a flash in her eyes, but she pecked him on the cheek. "Maybe we'll figure that out someday..."

"So... how bad was it for you last night?"

"Unbearable at first," Mary Jane said with a giggle. "It's too bad we couldn't have the fun night we planned. But you know me. I had my own fun."

Peter's eyebrows raised, a smile spreading across his bruised face. He knew MJ still kept some ties in the closet. She was a lustful woman, his girlfriend. "Sounds like a story. Want to share?"

"Nope." Mary Jane teased. "A woman is entitled to her secrets. Consider this the price of your absence."

Peter exhaled but pressed no further. "Sounds like a good time."

"Yeah," Mary Jane bit her lip. "...the best."

END