The Supernatural Lives Among Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you tomorrow, gorgeous," Stacey replies, and she winks at me, and adjusts the pin in my Hijab before I leave. I smile at her one last time, and then make my way down Marlborough Street. I live in a small apartment in Brighton. Even with my federal student financial aid and my part-time job at Talbot's, I can barely afford the place. I like it, though.

It's getting dark, and I can feel my inner monster stirring. All day I've been feeling its pull, for I am still a Wolf-Woman, even while in human form. I am what I am and cannot deny it. Tonight, I'll take the MBTA Train to the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. I'll make my way to a wooded area near the Fuller Craft Museum. Once the full moon rises, I'll let out my inner Werewolf and roam the woods. I can still taste Stacey on my lips, and this makes me smile. Tonight is the last night of the full moon for this month. Tomorrow night, I'll visit her again.

12