The Supper Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Supper Club goes with a real swing.
1.4k words
3.97
11.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
konradj
konradj
10 Followers

The sound of screaming police sirens wakens me the next morning. Outside is bright and clear but looks cold. Winter has set in. The New York skyline always inspires. As I start to gently waken I recall the previous evening's supper club I have hosted. Five dinner guests including my new friend, Helen, from the Russian Baths who looked incredible, Joe and Marie, a friendly couple in their thirties from the trendy Meatpacking District, the very cute twenty something guy who ended up loving the hake and Reuben, an elderly man with a strange love for reciting poetry about food.

The food went down a treat. Tempura of prawns followed by hake on a bed of celeriac mash finishing with chocolate roulade. Clean plates all round.

I'm so glad Helen was able to make it. I plan to be seeing more of her I hope. As I stir, I suddenly sense there is another person in my bed. I lie rigid to the bed asking my brain to tell me who it is. I feel a hand on my thigh. I'm naked. I can't tell if the person beside me is naked or not. In fact, I don't even know if it's male or female. I dare not move and now this hand starts to wander slowly up and down my smooth thighs. I feel a tingle. Expert hands whoever they belong to.

My legs part slightly and the hand moves to my inner thighs. I glance to my right trying to keep my eyes closed which is a difficult thing to do. It's definitely female I can now tell. I should have known from the touch. I can see blonde hair which makes me think it is Marie from the couple. I have no idea how I have got myself into this situation but I'm not complaining. My legs widen further as I offer more of myself. Her hand moves higher up my leg and then darts over to my other thigh.

Her hand is roaming all over my legs now, down to my knees and calves. My clit is starting to throb and needs attention. I'll have to grab her hand in a minute and put it on my pussy. Eventually, after what seems like an eternity, her hands reach my bare cunt. I keep it shaved and her fingers trace my smooth outer lips. Now she is on my clit which feels amazing. It's poking out of the little hood and she's circling it. She slips a finger in effortlessly into my wetness and I'm gushing. She slides another finger in, then I feel her thigh cross over mine and it sends me over the edge as she rubs my clit to a shuddering orgasm. My hips rock and my insides shake to their foundations. Christ, she's good.

"Thank you," I tell her.

"You are most welcome," she replies as she kisses my neck.

She is clearly hot and I'm never shy in returning favours. I sit up on my bed and climb on top of her. Her skin is so soft. She has nice, firm tits with large nipples that are erect. I straddle her stomach and bend down to take a nipple in my mouth. I suck slowly and run my teeth gently over her nipples. She is groaning as I kiss her, darting my tongue into her mouth and kissing her deeply.

Then, I hear a noise in the bathroom. I stop to hear if I imagined it.

"It's only Joe," says Marie. "He's making some coffee."

Shit. This is messing up my head. Did he sleep with us in the bed last night? Did he know what I was doing right now with his wife? Christ, just what had I done last night and where did we go from here?

"It's ok, he's totally cool with this," said Marie in a way which hardly calmed me. The door opened and in walks Joe holding a cup of steaming coffee. He strides over towards the bed. He is naked except for a pair of white briefs which are unfashionably cool. His torso is athletic, has a good amount of hair on his chest and it looks like a large package down below judging from the bulge.

"Having fun ladies?" he asks with a smirk.

I'm not sure what to say but luckily Marie answers for both of us telling him we have just woken up.

"Don't let me stop you both," replies Joe.

Marie places her arm around me and caresses my neck. She pulls me towards her and tells me it's my turn to return the favour. Joe settles himself into an armchair close to my bed and sets his coffee down. He starts rubbing that bulge, which is becoming more impressive and pronounced.

Marie pulls me closer and I feel her warm skin again. I start to relax, as I sense everyone is fine with what's going on. I feel her tits against my own and I take a nipple in my mouth and circle it with my tongue.

"Looks like she's enjoying that a lot," Joe pipes up, in between rubbing his bulge which now looks like it has run out of room to expand in his briefs.

I make my way down her flat stomach and shift myself lower in the bed. It's cold but the duvet is now out of the way and Joe has a bird's eye view of the action. I smell her scent and I know she's going to enjoy what I'm about to do. Her hairy muff is so thick with blonde curls which are in stark contrast to my smoothness. I run my mouth through her bush and find her pink lips. Her clit is still swollen and bright red. It feels hard as I take it in my mouth and circle with my swirling tongue. She arches her back and grinds her cunt into my face. I use my thumb to rub her clit whilst I lick it quickly.

"Shit, you're good," Joe comments. I take a break and look up to see his hands inside the waist band of his briefs. He lifts his ass and slides them down, and his erection springs free. It bobs up and down for a second. I stop to admire it. It is thick, long and uncut. His balls are large, full and hairy. The veins are standing out on his pale shaft. He sips from his coffee. He puts his cup down and picks up his cock. He lightly strokes it, sliding his foreskin up and down, revealing his large purple head which has pre-cum leaking from the slit.

"Please, don't let me stop you," says Joe as I bury my head back down in her cunt which is now wetter than any pussy I've eaten. Her thick, blonde bush is soaking with wetness. I slip a finger inside so easily, then another. I start to increase the speed as I finger fuck her faster and lick quickly at her clit which is so swollen.

I sense her close to climaxing and I continue my licking. I look over for a second and see Joe is stroking his thick dick quicker, sliding his foreskin back and forth over his helmet. He too is throbbing and they are both close to climax.

Joe starts telling me what to do and telling me how good I am. They both seem to like it so I let him continue telling me what a lovely little whore I am and how cute my tight little pussy is. Marie raises her ass off the bed and is now very vocal. I keep licking her and then she erupts against my face, covering me with even more wetness.

She is heavily panting, still basking in the aftershocks, when Joe gets up from his chair and walks over to us. His dick is bigger than it has been. It stands out proud from his body and looks a good 7 or 8 inches. He quickens his strokes and shoots impressive squirts of his spunk onto Marie's tits.

It looks like his cock is out of bounds for me. I'd have loved a little suck on his cock as foreskin always intrigues me. Maybe there will be another time.

Joe gives us both a kiss and tries to fit his briefs on again over his now semi-erect cock which is still a challenge.

"We're going to have to go Marie. I've to be in the office in half an hour," says Joe. I offer them my shower but they want to get going. It's been a crazy start to the morning and I'm still not sure what happened last night.

Marie leaves me her business card and thanks me for being a great host. I really should charge more for these supper clubs.

konradj
konradj
10 Followers