The Surplus Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fraulein let out a low moan as the soldier began to increase his speed and slam gently against her upturned ass. He smoothly pumped in and out of her, gaining speed. His hands clamped firmly around her hips as he pulled her back to meet each thrust. She moaned along with his thrusts and her face turned light pink.

Kristiane was blushing as well, and her hot breath had fogged up the few pieces of glass which remained in the window. Urgent tears ran down her cheeks and blurred her vision as the couple below went on, lost to everything but their own joy. Walter's moonlit face hung in her imagination, his eyes full of love as they lay naked together in their bedroom. Kristiane watched the fraulein reach back and take the soldier's hand in hers. She remembered being enveloped in Walther's strong arms and staring up at the moon, feeling content and safe. The young woman let out a muffled scream as she and her lover came together in rapture, squeezed together against the courtyard wall.

The passionate scream called up the deep longing from within Kristiane, the desire that had awakened recently surfaced in her mind and in her body. As the glowing young couple drifted slowly out of their tryst, Kristiane wiped the tears from her eyes and looked up at the clear blue sky. High above she could see the vapor trails of a bomber formation headed towards its distant target. The war had taken so much from her, yet somehow she had endured. The war would be over soon, and then Germany could be made whole again. The healing had already begun in Frankfurt Am-Main. The young couple in the courtyard were straightening up and preparing to return to their busy lives. Their interlude had ended, but it would be the first of many such interludes. The soldier lit a pair of cigarettes and offered one to the fraulein. She accepted it and together they walked hand in hand towards the street. In the distance Kristiane could hear birds singing. After six years it was finally springtime. Kristiane Becker smiled.

12