The Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved swiftly as he spoke those words and placed the knife at her neck, looking deeply into her eyes for the sign that she truly understood. He smiled as he saw the first beginnings of her submission. She was learning. He moved once more to the end of the bed, taking his time in preparing the next thing, and she used the time to try and calm herself, to push aside her needs in favour of his. She looks down at the black box he had in his hands, the wires travelling out, one attached to a thick but short length of metal pole, one attached to the knife.

"I want you to hold this pole girl instead of the ball. Again if things become to hard to bear you can drop the pole and things will end instantly. If not, well.. let's see shall we?"

Her fingers had held the ball for so long he had to help her move her finger from it to around the pole, but once there she gripped it tightly. He smiled at her willingness to obey, knowing that it was probably the first time she hadn't fought against it. Once satisfied that all the connections were secure, he turned the dials on the box.

As the knife gently stroked her arm, her body arched, struggling to get used to the harsh feeling of the electric passing through the knife to her. She was unable to keep still as it continued it's course down her arm, and across her stomach. She screamed around the gag, helpless to stop it, and he smiled, knowing he at last had her. As he continued, her body started to fall back onto the bed, her eyes drowsy and spaced, her wriggling now confined to her hips. He adjusted the controls on the box, then leaned towards her ear.

"Cum now slut. Cum for me." He placed the knife directly on her cunt, knowing the pulse of electricity would tip her over. As she bucked under him and writhed in ecstasy he smiled triumphantly, taking her over the edge time and time again on his knife.

She didn't feel him untie her, only felt him turn her over, pulling her back onto her knees and removing the butt plug. She felt him press his cock into her cunt and with the last bit of her energy moved back onto him. He moved inside her for a short while, savouring her wet heat, before coming out and raising himself slightly, pushing himself into her arse to fuck her there. She groaned softly, unable to control her reactions anymore, and flew deeply into subspace as he fucked her, while he carved his initial into her arse with his knife, and then shouted his own release.

Her eyes flickered open drowsily, unaware of how long she had been laying there, to see him standing, ready to leave, a gentle smile on his lips. As this registered she moved to sit up but his voice stilled her.

"Hush my pet, relax now. I am going for now. You've taken big steps today and I'm proud of you. When I see you again we will explore further."

He bent over her and his lips brushed hers with all the promise of the future. She watched him as he walked towards the door, then stop, turning back to her once more.

"Remember though girl. Next time I won't be nearly as gentle."

12