The Surprise

Story Info
He fulfills her ultimate fantasy.
1.1k words
3.75
23.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rjccj
Rjccj
1 Followers

In the evening I smile to myself as I feel your smooth soft body pressed against mine as you snuggle into my lap. My arms around you and stroking your side and the tops of your leg the thinnest of material separating us. Kissing the top of your head and inhaling the scent of your freshly bathed body. I smile to myself knowing the surprise I have for you. I lean and whisper in your ear, "Stand up little one, take your nightie off, and close your eyes." Watching as you rise from my lap obediently and lift the nightie above your head standing before me in only your panties.

Running my fingers softly over your tummy, caressing up to the underside of your breasts. My fingertips closing around your nipple, pinching and twisting it enough to feel it harden under my touch. Listening to the quick intake of your breath and the moan escaping from your lips barely audible. Pulling your left nipple and watching it stretch out from your full breast. You feel a sharp pressure on it, letting a louder moan escape, and your eyes opening to find a butterfly shaped clamp attached to you. Bringing it's match to your right and letting it snap shut on you. Looking up and seeing your eyes widen with excitement, smiling at you and saying, "Surprise sweet girl. Do you like how your nipples look with their new jewelry?" You nod and respond with a proper, "Yes Sir."

Flicking the clamps between my fingers, watching the nipple flush under it. Your areola turning a deeper shade of dusky red as my fingers trace around it. "Do you like the way your newest butterflies feel?" I inquire. Smiling when I see you nod and your eyes meet mine. "But did I tell you that you could open your eyes yet?" Your eyes widen as I watch your curls fall around your face and hear you respond, "No Sir."

I instruct you to turn around and take off your panties and hand them to me. My eyes fixed on your ass as you push them over your hips and let them fall to the floor. You smooth cunt lips glisten with your juices as you bend over and pick them up, kneeling and placing them in my hand. I shake my head and command you, "Across my lap slut." Watching you rise with your head bowed as you lower your body across my legs and spreading yours.

I begin by running my palm over your ass feeling how smooth your sweet cheeks are. Letting my fingers trail down over your thighs and your cunt lips, feeling the wetness under my fingers. Drawing back and bringing my hand down hard on you with a loud slap. Your cheeks reddening from the slap, your eyes widen and your lips part letting out a quiet whimper. Continuing to spank your ass, watching my hand prints turn red and then mellow as you take your punishment. The strokes over both cheeks and your cunt cause you to jump on my lap, pausing to take a handful of your hair and pull it sharply back. "Quiet slut, you know you should do as you're told little one," I tell you as I place your panties against your lips and gag with you them.

My hand falls with short strokes over you sweet cunt lips, feeling their wetness grow on my fingers. Spreading the wetness up over ass, smiling at how they glisten with your juices as I stop and rub you. My fingertips tracing your lips and around your hard clit. Watching your face as you moan only to find it smothered by your wet panties. Grabbing your hair and pulling back hard shoving a pair of fingers deep inside you as hard as I can. Fucking your cunt faster, twisting my hand so that my thumb hits your clit, taking short hard strokes to feel you tight and wet around me before pulling out. Pulling your head back and showing you my shiny fingers, "See how hot you are my sweet slut."

Pushing down on the small of your back to feel my throbbing cock stretching my shorts tight against you. "See what you do to me? Get down there on all fours, I want to see you ass up with that cunt begging to be fucked now slut," I command. Your panties gagging you to keep you from responding with words as you raise yourself and kneel in front of me. I stand and strip as I walk around inspecting you. You catch your first glimpse of my throbbing cock, swollen and covered in precum. Commenting on how wonderful you look like that, so hot my sweet slut.

Kneeling behind you and running my hand over your ass again, feeling how hot it is, sticky with your cunt juice. Gripping my cock at the base and rubbing the head over your opening and slapping you with my swollen rod. Placing just the head in you and placing my hand on your ass, telling you not to move as I reach around and take your wrist, pulling it up gently behind your back. You feel the sharp sting of cold metal against skin as the bracelet encircles your wrist, reaching and bringing your other wrist back, slapping the cuffs on it and looking at your restrained hands. "This is the other part of your surprise little one," I say as I push forward and sink my throbbing cock fully inside you. Grabbing your hips and squeezing as my cock plunges in and out of you, moaning from the feeling of your sweet cunt squeezing me. Slapping your ass enough to feel as my balls pound against your clit. Our bodies coming together harder and faster as our moans grow louder, even as muffled as yours are, can hear the excitement building.

Stroking faster and pulling your hair back. "You are such a wonderful fuck slut you know. Cum for me now," I tell you as my hand comes down hard on your ass and increase the pace of my cock in your cunt. Feeling you start milking me and crying out your name as I explode inside you, pumping your sweet cunt full of my cum, your cum rushing out around my cock and balls. Holding in you and stroking short hard strokes to push my body hard against yours as we drain together. Slapping you one last time and pulling from you, moving quickly around you and pulling your panties from your lips shoving my cock quickly inside, holding your hair and looking down into your eyes as you clean me. When you're done freeing myself from your lips and releasing you, bringing you up and whispering "surprise" before kissing your full lips.

Rjccj
Rjccj
1 Followers