The Surprise

Story Info
Room service with spice.
1.5k words
4.04
18.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are we going?" she asks. He responds, "You will see when we get there."

The last rays of the sun bounce off the hood of the black truck as it rolls down the highway. The network of roadways criss-cross and converge into perfect 90 degree corners as the truck speeds on past them. At one particular corner, the truck veers to the right and heads perpendicular to its original path. This happens a few more times before pulling into a parking lot and into a parking space.

She looks at him with a bit of surprise in her face. "Why are we at a hotel?" she inquires. "It's a surprise..." he replies. He had been gone most of the afternoon and she has wondered what he was up to, where he might have gone. He steps out of the truck and closes his door, walks over to the passenger door as she is getting out and offers her his hand. She takes it as he leads her from the truck. He closes the truck door and continues on to the front door of the hotel.

As they step inside, the desk clerk who asks if they have a reservation greets them. He replies that he was in already and has the room key. He continues to lead her past the front desk to the elevators. He presses the "Up" arrow and they patiently await the elevator doors to open. Stepping onto the elevator with her at his side, he presses the button for the top floor. The doors close and the elevator quickly rises to its destination.

Upon reaching the top floor, doors open and the couple step from the elevator into the hallway. He leads her down the corridor to the last door on the left. Stopping in front of the door, he pulls out a Secure Card key from his front pocket. He then slips the card key into the slot on the door and the red light changes to green with an audible click. He pushes the door open and says, "After you."

She smiles at him and steps into the darkened room, just past the doorway. He steps in behind her and closes the door before turning on the lights. With a flick of a switch, his intentions are revealed. Already laid out and set up are the tools of pleasure and pain. The bed has been pushed out of the way and a padded table now fills that space. Next to the padded table is a small rolling cart with such items laid upon it as a blindfold, nipple clamps, handcuffs, nylon straps, and leather straps.

Her attention then turns to the rest of the room. He has set up candles in various places. A bottle of champagne is in a bucket of ice and a fresh meal sits ready for them on another table with some chairs. He turns to her and says, "Table A or Table B?" He grins, knowing that he hasn't told her which is which. A little confused, she says, "Which one is table A?" "That's the fun part... You don't know, but I do." he replies with a grin. "Table A, I guess." she responds. "Table a it is..." he says grinning.

He then takes out a lighter from his pocket and moves to one corner of the room and starts to light various candles. He then says to her, "Take off your cloths and lay down on table A". As he continues to light more candles, she strips down. Revealing her body to him. His grin grows wider, seeing that she is obeying his command and seeing her beauty in it's most natural state. She finishes stripping and lays down on the table.

He walks over to her and slips a heavy leather blindfold over her eyes. The darkness of the blindfold opens her mind to her other senses. She begins to notice the scent of the candles that are burning, masking his cologne from her. She cannot tell where he is by her sense of smell.

Suddenly, she feels his warm breath on the side of her neck as he whispers into her ear, "Place your hands on the edges of the table. She does what she is told and feels the leather strap wrap around her right wrist. A moment later, she feels her left wrist getting wrapped in leather. A few moments later, she feels leather again, this time around her left ankle, then her right. Her legs are slowly spread apart, opening her up to him.

She can hear him move around her. At various times, she can almost feel his warm hands and fingers against her skin. Then, in a flash, she feels his fingers on her chest between her breasts, just below her neck. Her body tingles as he draws his fingers down her body. A soft moan escapes her lips. Her moan drives him further into his play with her. His fingers leave her body. She can hear him move around the room. She then feels his lips pressed against hers, kissing her softly, passionately.

His kiss catches her by surprise, and then the drop of cold water onto her right nipple catches her even more. Her nipple immediately becomes erect at the cold shock of the melting ice. He leans back from the kiss and traces the ice around her nipple in wider and wider circles. He then removes the ice from her skin for a moment or two. The cold shock catches her again as he places a piece of ice onto her left nipple.

Her left nipple stands at attention as well. The ice making them both almost as hard as anything else could. She hears him move again. Her mind wonders what he could be doing. The wondering doesn't last long as a shockwave ripples through her body. She feels the cold glass bottle pressed against her vagina. A deep, shocked gasp escapes her lips.

The biting cold almost brings her more pleasure then she can handle. She has time enough to recover from the last shock when the next one comes. This time, it is of heat as she can feel the candle wax being dripped slowly onto her left nipple. The sensation of the wax cooling against her skin and forming a hardened layer is almost too much. Within mere moments, her entire left nipple is molded in a wax bath.

She then can hear him move to the other side of her body. Bracing herself for the wax, she is shocked by the cold touch of ice again. Another gasp escapes her lips, but before she could finish that one. She is hit by the wave of heat as the wax flows over her right nipple and down her breast. The wax hardens quickly, pulling the soft flesh underneath it lightly.

The cold bottle is removed from in between her legs. The warmer air around her helps her to warm back up slowly. She can feel her labia tingle with the air and temperature change. His warm hand cups her vagina to help warm her body again. He slowly glides his middle finger into her vagina, trying to get her juices flowing to help warm her.

She can feels his hand move away from her body. He leans over and kisses her lips again, softly. He breaks the kiss and steps back from her as she lies on the table. He scans her body, seeing the wax molds of her nipples still sticking up into the air, the blindfold still in place over her eyes and the leather straps still holding her hands and legs to the table.

In a flash, she can feel his tongue press against her labia. Searching and probing deeper into her body, his tongue stretching across the length of her vagina. His licks invoke her body to release more of her juices. He continues to lick until her moans become steadier. Finding a spot just below the tip of her clitoris, his tongue moves more rapidly. Bringing more pleasure to her.

He continues to lick her clitoris, drawing it into his mouth. His tongue swirls around it, building up her moans more and more. He licks harder and faster until she almost cannot take any more. He stops suddenly, moves to her side and lifts the blindfold from her eyes. He smiles as he looks into her eyes, seeing the love and pleasure he is bringing to her. His hand slips down between her thighs as he continues to look deep into her eyes.

His fingers probe her vagina until they find her clitoris and begin to rock back and forth. Then circular, until her moans start again. He continues to look deep into her eyes, never breaking the gaze, as her body convulses with pleasure under the touch of his fingers. The cries of extreme joy escape her body as her eyes close and back arches with her orgasm. He slows his fingers to a stop and leans over and kisses her.

He smiles at her as she collects her thoughts in her head. He removes the straps from her wrists and ankles. "How about some Champagne and dinner?" He asks with a smile...