The Surprise

Story Info
He's going to do this to her.
1.5k words
59.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My darling lover, Kate and I had been playing erotically since dawn. I had taken my dearest wife's 'TLC coffee,' as she describes my coffee; her special coffee, and I was now sitting astride her statuesque bounteous body with my prick in my hand as I whacked my fisted hand that gripped my large 'British Standard of Excellence' vein-lined meat off. Whilst I was doing this she was cupping both of her breasts in her cupped hands and kneading and fondling the hard flesh, teasing her nipples by rolling them between her fingers and thumbs.

...Just prior to this we had been fucking each other into the middle of next week, when I decided to do something she had asked me to her. We had been playing and fondling each other's bodies for quite some time, although I had brought her off and she had cum with my mouth pressed against her quimmy as I tongue fucked her cunny and explored through her sopping valley made by her pouty lips deliciously, sensually exploring her parts with my tongue...I broke off from playing our love games to make more hot coffee and tea.

After I made the drinks for us I had taken this through to our bedroom had put her coffee down on the dressing table adjacent our bed, and had awakened her by tender kisses on her thighs, moving up over her body to her large, firm, pert breasts, and sucking her nipples into my mouth. Kissing her mouth exploring this as our tongues fought, moving onto her shoulders, kissing her neck and exploring her sensuous body with my tongue and then moving to her lightly down-covered blonde mound, tasting into the slit, teasing her clitty's hood with my sucking lips and mouth. As she rode my mouth she pulled my head against her sex, Katie's hips riding my lips as I sucked and licked exploringly on her cunny.

The early morning sun had come up and now was blazing through the window, illuminating her beautiful body and as I drank my hot tea, I flicked my tea-heated tongue across over her nipples which had became more erected and responsive, while I sucking her lovely large aureoles that capped the fleshy mounds, and traced my tongue flicking across her body to her pubes, then explored through her crack to find her bud of her clitoris and licked it as grew harder, and sucked the pink organ. Her plump pouty lips had parted with desire...

As I was laying awkwardly across her body and thighs I could not reach her syrupy cunt's opening so I scrambled between her spread thighs and was now sucking on her sweet tasting flesh of her sex and poked my stiffened pointed tongue deep up inside her as I both tongue fucked her and drank her freshly brewed honey.

She cried out in ecstasy as her shapely beautiful body, tortured and wrenched with orgasm, as her climax racked through her body; after she had cum she released her clasped hands that were pulling my face against her motte, as she rode to ecstasy, now pushing my mouth away from her sex, moaning and crying ecstatically, telling me that she cannot take the sensations any longer.

I slid off her lush sensual voluptuous body. I lay beside her as she recovered. Then she took my towering raging twitching staff in her fingers, fisted her hand to wrap around my dick and pulled the loose outer skin down tightly to expose my purplish-cherry red cap.

She raised herself up and took the purplish strawberry-shaped tip and lapped her tongue over the tip, tasting the tears of pre cum that had wept out, poking her tongue's point into my stretched slit and teased this with her tongue taking the cap into her mouth and sucked on this strongly, moving her head back and forth while she lapped her over the engorged head with her tongue. Then taking this completely into her hot mouth she took my length into her mouth, swallowed it and deep throated on me. Her throat muscles caressed the bulging tip...Oh; I love my woman fucking me so uninhibitedly with her mouth.

I moved off from the bed and stood with my back to the window, my long thick blue and purple heavily-veined prick, standing out at right angles to my body. Pre cum leaking out of my throbbing cock's split, spitting the oily, sweet-salty fluid to drip to the carpet. As it fell away from my knob, this strung out like spider strands.

She wormed her body over to the edge of the bed, turning onto her stomach she lifted her head to taste the coated knob, gently biting on the neck under its engorged head, just under the ridge, and taking the pulsing, throbbing cap into her mouth, flicking her tongue over it. While she licked the cap she was caressing my balls, kneading and caressing them lightly with her fingers. She broke away from my prick, taking first one of my balls into her mouth, then the other, sucking gently on the delicate flesh. Then she took my pulsing, twitching length into her mouth again and continued with her ministrations.

Suddenly, I had an idea! Pulling my shaft free from her mouth, I held the stem low down on its base, and beat her face and eyelids, her lips and her cheeks with its heavy cap, she responded by trying to catch it in her mouth as she had her mouth open, snapping at the beating pole, her tongue flicking as she tried to taste the glans as I whipped her with it. As the swollen tip contacted with her face and cheeks precum spattered around her face and heavy breasts. My angel succeeded in capturing my prick and I let her have its length with any more fight, I held the back of her head in my palms and thrust her head forward and at the same time trusting my hips towards her, forcing my prick deeply into her mouth and throat.

Releasing my grip from her head she maintained a steady rhythm, her lips gripping my loose skin as she slid her face back and forth on my now pulsing steely length. I could feel my cum boiling in my loins, slowing her by holding her head still, my big cock still in her mouth as she continued to suck on its massive length. I pulled it free from her to prevent in my excited state my sperm shooting out and spraying her throat with my creamy cum.

I had other plans for my cum...something she had mentioned a while ago. She laughingly complained because I had robbed her mouth of my cock. Scrambling up on the bed with her and slid between her outspread legs. I lay over her beautiful body, she took my stiff length in her hand and guided the tip of my cock to her tight cunt's mouth, and just before she entered me she slid my cock back up her valley to her clitty bud and caressed it over and around it, fucking my slit with her erect clitty's bud.

Lowering my hips, my cock slid back down the valley and pressed against the tight muscular ring of her tight cunny and as I slowly forced my swollen cock deep into the tight heat of her cunt, she groaned in pleasure as her hips rose to meet and to greet mine, as I slid my length up deeply into her pulsing twitching sheath. This gripping me like a velvet glove, so tight yet so deliciously sensual, not uncomfortable, as it throbbed and pulsed, gripping my shaft. I reaching for the swell of her beautiful firm tits I gripped the flesh and squeezed on the bountiful flesh, bent my face to mouth over the nipple; as I altered position my cock sank deeper still into her lush, unselfishly giving body, smashed against the end of her cave, our hips and pubes grinding as we screwed round and round.

Feeling my need to spray my hot cream into her to claim her again as mine, I pulled out of her and I slid down between her lovely thighs and mouthed over her cunny, my tongue stiffening up as I penetrated her tightness, tasting her honey as I drank from her fur-lined cup. The taste of her nectar was both salty and sweet.

I raised my body to bring my prick into alignment with her tight sheath's entrance and entered her again. She bucked and rode me furiously, kissing her with a passionate wet french kisses, her tongue fought and tasted mine, as I caressed it over the insides of her lips, then I lifted my hips pulling my cock free of her cunny and knelt on the bed astride her, sitting back on my heels.

I began whacking my prick over her full breasts as she squeezed her tits and nipples, it was only a few moments I called to her, "take it, you hot bitch," as the shooting jets of hot cum pulsed and spattered over her tits... the last globs splashed onto her flesh, she lifted her tits and cleaned off the cum with her tongue. I slid off her prostrate body and laying beside her we fondling and caressing our bodies, she took my still hard prick in her hand and tenderly sucked out the remaining globs of cum...we shared this in wet and deep passionate sperm-filled kisses...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

No cheating at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great job.

This is a true loving wife. If she is a wife that is. No mention of their status is given. Unless you are the illicit lover?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Girlfriend's Dirty Past Steve discovers his girlfriend is a slut.in Loving Wives
Memory Husband Confesses An Incident from His Past to Wife.in Fetish
Anniversary Gift Wife adds an old girlfriend into the mix for anniversary.in Group Sex
Good Vibrations Day 01 A lost bet, Heather must submit to Tom’s remote control.in Toys & Masturbation
First Submission Married couple tries power play for the first time.in BDSM
More Stories