The Surprise

Story Info
He has a surprise for you
1.4k words
3.54
35.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You get home after a long day at work and stop and get the mail and then you get inside the house and toss the mail on the table. It s been a long stressful day and all you want to do is get in your comfy pajamas and have a cold beer. But your husband has other plans in store for you.

You get changed and you grab a beer out of the fridge and you sit down at the table to go through the mail. It is the usual junk mail and bills. You are about to get up to throw away the junk mail and a plain white envelope catches your eye. You just see it has your name on it and no return address on it. You curiosity is piqued and wonder what it could be.

You open it and you pull out the letter. It is from your husband it says he will be in late tonight but has a surprise for you. It says to be on the bed nude and with a blind fold on and the lights off and to have your pussy nice and shaved bald. You decide you need to take a long bubble bath and you go into the bathroom and start the water and add some bubble bath to the water. You get into the bath tub and start to relax and you start to soap yourself up. You get to your breasts and start to soap them up and notice your nipples get rock hard at your own touch.

You pull your nipples hard and you can feel your pussy heating up and getting wet. You start to rub your clit and start teasing it until your clit is hard. You rub a little faster and you slide a finger in your pussy and you almost explode. You rub faster and faster till you feel the orgasm rip through your body. You close your eyes and let your heart slow down and you almost fall asleep and you remember you have a surprise waiting for you.

You shave your pussy bald and you get out of the bathtub and dry off and you get some lotion and rub it all over your body and your hand lingers on your pussy but you decide not to finger yourself again and can't wait to see what your surprise is. You go to your bed and lie down and put a blind fold on and wait.

You fall asleep waiting for your surprise. What seems like hours you awake to hearing the front door open and you start to wake up and can't wait what will happen next? You hear the bedroom door open and hear someone walk in and turn the lamp on beside your bed. You hear the person that is in your room undressing and the unzipping of jeans and you heart starts to beat faster in anticipation about what is going to happen. You feel someone gently massaging your foot and kissing your feet gently. Then them kissing up and down your leg and kissing to your inside thigh. You can feel your nipples getting erect and your pussy getting moist. The person teases you by licking your inside thigh and kissing down your leg and playing a cat and mouse game with your pussy.

They get closer to your pussy and you try to raise your hips for them to get closer but then they kiss down your leg again and come back to your thigh. Then all of a sudden they kiss up your thigh and stick there tongue as far as they can inside your pussy and then pull out. Then they start to lick your clit and they slide a finger in your ass as deep as there finger can go. You feel like your about to explode then they stop. You feel them spitting all over your pussy and making sure you are all nice and slick. You hear them turn something on and can hear something make a buzzing noise. You feel them putting it between your pussy lips and you figure out it's a vibrator. They circle it around your pussy lips and touch your clit with it. You are so close to Cumming and you start to moan very loud and you can feel the orgasm about to start. Then they stop touching your clit. You beg them not to stop. You hear your husband say ok baby you can take off your blindfold if you would like to see your surprise.

You take off the blindfold and your eyes adjust to the light and you see standing before you a woman. She is about 5'8 brown hair and big 38DD tits and big thick nipples and dark areolas. Her pussy is shaved bald and her nipples are very hard. You see you husband in the corner in a chair nude with his hard erect cock in his hand. The woman ask you if you want to try 69 and you say you are game for anything right now because you want to cum hard and you are very turned on. You and her get into a 69 position and she tells just to mimic what she does. She starts to lick your clit and you do the same thing, she sucks and licks on your clit. She licks faster and your lick her clit faster and faster until she explodes and you feel a big orgasm rip through your body. It's the best cum you have ever had and then the woman licks your clit during the orgasm and that pushes you over the edge and you have 2 more orgasms.

The woman gets up and she has pussy juice all over her face and she asks you if you want to be fucked by a strap on. You tell her that you want her to stretch your pussy out and she pulls out a big thick strap on dildo. She spits on the dildo to get it nice and slick but your pussy is so wet that it would slide in with no problem. She tells you to get into the doggie position and that she is going to give you a good fucking. You get into the doggie position and slides the big strap on into your pussy and stretches it out. Your husband gets up from the chair and gets on the bed and gets behind the other woman and takes her from behind and slides his big cock inside her pussy and she starts to moan and when he does that it causes her to push the strap on deeper inside you. Ever time your husband thrusts it causes her to thrust inside you he starts to fuck her pussy hole faster and faster and she thrust into you faster and deeper. This goes on for about 20 minutes and she starts to cum hard and your husband cums deep inside her pussy hole and that sets you off and you have another big cum also.

You pass out from all the pleasure and you wake up with the woman telling you to eat her fuck hole out and she lies on the bed and you stick your tongue deep inside her to get as much as your husbands cum out as you can. You start to eat his cum and lick her clit, there is so much cum in there that you stick two fingers up inside her and scoop the cum out and suck it off your fingers and you do it again and you feed her some of the cum to. You keep licking her clit until she cums all over your face. You notice your husband is hard again you get some of the woman's pussy juice and you put it all over your husbands cock. You and the woman both start stroking his cock giving him a nice hand job. The woman tells your husband to cum all over your asshole and she will lick off your asshole.

You lay on the bed spread eagle and the woman takes her fingers on each side of your asshole and stretches it out. Your husband gets closer with his cock to your asshole and the woman spit all over his cock and strokes him faster and faster till he can't take it anymore and shoots 3 or 4 streams of cum all over your asshole. Then the woman gets between your legs and gives your asshole a rim job and she licks off all of your husbands cum and rubs your clit to another orgasm. You all fall asleep exhausted from all the sex play. You wake up in the middle of the night and think it's all a dream. But you look up and the woman is between your legs again eating you out.