The Surprise

Story Info
A girl uses her boyfriend's device to bring home a surprise.
2.1k words
4.32
59.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sequel to JackVick's story that can be found here: http://www.literotica.com/s/my-boss-my-slave-1

I fumbled with the small disk in my pocket, as I walked to the bus stop. The memory of my boss naked in front of me while I filled her up with a strap-on was still fresh in my mind, though it was over a month ago. We've had some more fun with her, lately, though I've gotten kind of bored with her. I realized this morning that this little thing can help me with anyone I please.

I worked the entire day with this thing burning a hole in my pocket. I debated picking a coworker, but I decided that it would be best to try this elsewhere. The day was mostly uneventful, like my days usually are. Then a regular who works at the shop across the street walked in five minutes before I was about to clock out.

As she walked in, the breeze from the door lifted the soft fabric of her skirt just enough for me to get a good look at her thighs. Her smile shot across from the door and I followed without a thought.

"Hey Hannah, you look super cute." I never had a problem openly flirting with her. I don't know what she ever thought of it, though.

"Aw, thanks Carrie, you always make me smile." I began making her drink, without her even ordering it. I asked what she was up to tonight, as I handed her drink. She attempted to pay for it, which I refused.

"Well what the heck, you're awesome. I owe you a drink." The next thing that happened was incredible. I don't know where this confidence came from but I instantly knew she was coming home with me.

"Well, good. You can buy me one right now, since I'm off. How does The Astoria sound? I'm gonna clock out, wait here." I walked into the back, cheeks burning bright red. I knew she was waiting; I didn't give her the chance to say no. I put my apron in my purse, and pulled my phone of my pocket. I sent a text to Jack.

"I have a surprise for you when I get home."

I shoved my phone into my purse and wrapped my hands around the disk in my pocket. I walked out and asked if she was ready. She didn't object to the plans at all, which worked out for me. We walked towards the bar, the cold air outside teasing my nipples as I felt them getting harder as I got more and more aroused. We went through an alley, which was the perfect place to turn her into our toy.

I stepped in front of her and pulled out the disk. She looked slightly perplexed until I pressed down the button. No cartoony sound-effects, sadly. I smirked at my own joke and looked at Hannah. She stood still in front of me, her face now perfectly relaxed. The straps of her tank top lay delicately across her collar bone. I pulled at one of them, and her shirt fell, exposing the shape of her breast.

"Hannah, I know you're probably freaking out. Don't worry though, I'm going to take good, good care of you. Your legs will be shaking for a week once we're through with you." I pulled her shirt down completely, exposing her hard, tiny areola. I pulled her nipple between my fingers, and her chest rose and fell. Maybe I didn't need this mind control thing to get a girl into my apartment after all.

I grabbed her hand and led her back to my car. We got in, and she buckled herself in. I didn't really know what I had to spell out for her and what I didn't, but apparently she's still capable of normal things within what I tell her. I'll be honest, I didn't ask Jack much about how it worked.

We pulled up to the apartment, and I could feel my heart racing in my chest. I looked over at Hannah, her face blank but unbuckled. I told her to follow me into my apartment. I took each step deliberately, not sure of how I was going to introduce her to Jack. I don't even know if he knew I had the disk. I slid the key into the lock, and when I opened the door I said hello.

I walked in, Hannah trailing behind me. Jack sat on the couch, not surprised one bit. I smiled at him, excited for what was about to happen.

"Hey baby, how are you? I want you to meet my friend here, her name is Hannah. She's the surprise I told you about."

Jack stood from the couch and approached me first, wrapping his arms around my lower back. He pulled me in close, enough for me to feel his hardness against my hip. His tongue fought to occupy my mouth, and his teeth pulled on my lips. I could feel Hannah standing behind me. My heart began to race even faster now, and so did Jack's.

He stepped away from me, and grabbed Hannah's hand, walking her toward the center of the room. I finally was able to really check her out, now that I had her here. Jack walked around her, looking her up and down. I watched as his eyes looked at her mouth, the shape of her shoulders down to her breasts. Her nipples poked through the fabric.

"I bet you have something to do with this, don't you?" Jack's eyes were full of fire.

Her hips were full, but not overly curvy, like mine. I wanted her clothes to be off. As if Jack was reading my mind, he slid her straps off the same way I did in that alley. Her shirt fell, the straps hanging at her elbows and her tits in full view now. I watched Jack run his hands over them, and how Hannah's body was reacting to his touch.

"You picked a good one, Carrie. I mean, she isn't as sexy as you, of course. Have you given her any orders?" The question itself was incredibly arousing to me. I exhaled slowly, not to show how incredibly nervous I actually was.

"No, just that we were going to make her feel really, really good." Good? What kind of word is that. I could have been much more creative.

Jack motioned for me to join him, and so I walked over, circling her once too. I pulled the straps off of her arms completely, and slid the top down her legs. I pulled off her sandals and left her standing topless. I smiled at Jack as I stayed kneeling at her feet, and I began running my hand up the inside of her leg. The fabric of her skirt lifted with me, when I discovered she wasn't wearing any panties.

I could smell her arousal growing as my mouth began the same path as my hand. I lifted the fabric so Jack could watch me. I felt my mouth watering as I got closer and closer to her. I stopped right at her hip, her pubic hair at the edge of my lips. I loved every bit of this.

"I think she's liking this, Carrie. She's clearly enjoying herself."
"I can smell her pussy from her, Jack."

He walked into the bedroom, to get toys. I pulled down her skirt, leaving her completely exposed in my living room. I told her to lie down on her back, to which she obliged. I pinned her hands above her head and kissed her, feeling our tongues massage each other's. I pinched her nipple, before bringing it into my mouth. I swear I felt her moan.

I kissed down her stomach, her skin sticky with sweat. I kept my hands on her boobs as I inched closer and closer to her pussy. I pushed apart her thighs, her vulva spreading open for me to see. They were a deep pink color, wet and inviting. She smelled amazing. I pressed my fingers into her folds, watching her back arch beneath my touch. My hand found her clit and I rolled my fingers around her twice. I crouched between her thighs, letting Jack know exactly what I wanted when he came back.

I inhaled deeply, enjoying her sweet smell. I slowly grew closer, her clit just in front of my lips. I opened my mouth, my eyes still on her face, as I enveloped her clit and vulva into my mouth. In the same moment, Jack was on his knees behind me, and sliding his thick cock into my soaking wet pussy. I moaned loudly into her pussy, enjoying her taste as I was fucked from behind.

I realized that I hadn't really told Hannah she was allowed to enjoy herself. I looked at her and as I slid two fingers into her I told her what she could do.

"Hannah, I want you to completely enjoy yourself and participate with your own free will." I looked over at Jack, checking if it was alright with him. He didn't stop his thrusting into me, and I never stopped finger fucking her. As soon as I looked back at Hannah, her face had changed completely. Instead of trying to hold back that she was feeling good, she was giving into it.

I pressed my thumb against her clit as my fingers massaged her g-spot, and she moaned just as loudly as I just did. I felt incredibly turned on. I arched my back more, allowing Jack to fill me up completely. I buried my face between her thighs, and she grabbed a handful of my hair. I kept my fingers moving inside her. Jack slammed his hand down hard on my ass, making me moan louder into her soaking wet pussy.

Her grip grew harder around my fingers and in my hair and I knew she was close to coming. I didn't mind, because I knew I was close too. I loved how Jack easily slid in and out of me as I had my face in another girl's pussy. I moaned louder now, not being able to control myself.

"I think the two of you want to come right now, don't you?" Jack asked playfully, not missing a beat as he pounded into me. I managed a muffled yes as I tried to keep up the pace inside Hannah. She however, did not hold back as she began to gasp and scream yes over and over.

I could feel my body heat rising as the three of us began to give into the pure ecstasy that was pouring from our bodies. Hannah lifted her hips into my face as I pushed into her g-spot harder and faster while sucking her clit. Jack slapped my ass again before grabbing a hold of my hips and fucking me as hard as he could.

I felt Hannah's orgasm the same time I felt mine. Our bodies began to shake, as her body tensed up in front of me. Jack rhythmically filled me up as my body began to explode with pure pleasure. Our moans filled the room as we both came together. Hannah relaxed in front of me, as I playfully flicked her clit, pushing her over the edge.

"Oh fuck, Carrie, I'm gonna come," Jack began to mutter as he slid in and out of me. Hannah crawled behind me and under my thighs she rubbed my clit while Jack began to fill my pussy with his hot come. My back arched as I felt him pulsating inside me.

"Fuck," he muttered, as I felt his body relaxing after his orgasm. Hannah lay on her back on the floor, catching her breath too. Jack pulled out, lying on the other side of me. I followed suit, and let my body relax post-orgasm. After about a minute, I looked over at Jack, who had his eyes closed, then at Hannah.

"I think Hannah would have come over without that handy little disk, actually." Jack smiled and agreed. I looked over at Hannah, who looked incredibly sexy next to me. I reached over to my pants, and pulled out the disk.

"If I press it again, it discontinues the mind control, right?"

"Or I mean, you could tell her it's over, if you really want to."

I looked over at Hannah, again. She was breathing deeply, her chest rising and falling.

"Hannah you are no longer under mind control." I felt awkward saying those words. She didn't move and didn't say anything. I began to think maybe it didn't work. I was about to look over at Jack, asking him what happened when she opened her mouth.

"Carrie, all you had to do was ask, silly girl."