The Surprise

Story Info
In which sex is had in other people's houses.
1.5k words
4.22
17.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let myself into the house with the keys my younger brother had given me. Although I no longer lived there, there were still some boxes of my things in storage, and he'd asked me to come over and sort out what I wanted to keep or toss, because he wanted to let the downstairs to a tenant. Melissa came with me.

It was weird being in the house again. My brother had moved upstairs into what had been my bedroom - understandable, since it had the balcony and the view. The space was so familiar, and yet so different now that it was dressed with his things - well, strewn is a better word. My brother is a messy fucker.

What I hadn't anticipated was how horny being alone in someone else's house made Melissa. I was standing there, surveying the carnage that was my brother's living space, when she wrapped her arms around me from behind and began very gently to hump me.

Now, I should point out that this is uncharacteristically forward of her. Melissa is a sub - our thing isn't hardcore BDSM, she's not into pain, but she is very much the submissive partner, sexually. In all other areas of her life, she is powerful and driven, but when it comes to sex, she wants to be taken.

The way she's wired is, she likes the man to take charge, and treat her as a little fucktoy. It's taken some adjustment on my part, because with previous partners I've mostly had much more collaborative sex, so learning to be with someone who genuinely gets her deepest fulfilment from being used has required some shifts in mind state. It took me a while to trust that she really was having a good time, and that she would actually stop me if she was uncomfortable with something.

The side effect of her service kink is that she almost never initiates. So for her to make her need so obvious meant that she was turned on beyond being able to control herself.

There's something about being with a woman who is absolutely desperate for sex that switches on something primal in me. I got hard immediately.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around her, kissed her deeply, then bit the corner of her beautiful mouth. She let out a moan that was at once part animal and part gratitude. I shoved her against the wall and pinned her there with my hips, still kissing her, one thigh forcing her legs apart, while I worked a hand under her shirt to grab her left breast.

Before I met Melissa, my foreplay game as regards tits involved sneaking up on them by degrees, teasing them, stroking them, working out what they liked, and all of this as part of a broader package of body fondling. But Melissa has the most sensitive breasts I have ever encountered. They seem to be hardwired directly to her clit, and she prefers a strong hand, not a sensual one. I gripped her nipple firmly around the areola and began to pull, steadily increasing tension until I could feel there was no more stretch to be had. She broke off the kiss and gasped, then bit my neck.

I was keenly aware that she was grinding down on my thigh, and had soaked through her underwear onto my jeans.

And it was at this point, dear reader, that I realised a terrible, terrible thing: I had no fucking condoms on me. We were exclusive, but she wasn't on birth control because it plays havoc with her hormones, and since we didn't want kids yet, condoms. There was a pack in my bedside drawer, but none in my wallet. Melissa was hornier than I had ever seen her, and I was not going to be able to give her the railing she so desperately needed. God fucking dammit.

I forced my hand between my thigh and her crotch, located her clit, and squeezed it through the surrounding folds.

"I don't have a condom," I said into her ear, with no small amount of remorse.

She paused a moment, then responded with the words that shredded whatever semblance of self control I had left.

"Then fuck my ass. Now. Please."

Holy. Shit.

I had sampled her thick behind before, but only once - she'd given it to me as a Christmas present a few months earlier. She had been excited about it, but had been terrified of the pain it might cause (stupid shitty ex).

Getting in there had required a lot of preparation. Over the course of weeks, I had gently rimmed her, to get her used to the idea of having her ass played with. Over time, I had introduced a finger while I suckled her clit, then two, then three. And finally, on Christmas eve, she was able to take my dick, very slowly.

It was intensely emotional. She trembled and sweated, and made soft keening sounds as the sensations overwhelmed her. It was sublime, and glorious, and I couldn't have made it last if I'd tried, because once her orgasm hit, the spasms of her ass pulled me over the edge.

But this was months later. Beyond some sneaky tongue during cunnilingus, her butt had not been re-molested. She had loved being assfucked, but she said that the experience was too intense to repeat too frequently, which I get, being not without experience on the receiving end (stories for another day).

Yet here she was, now, wanton, desperate to be fucked in the ass with no preamble whatsoever. Oh yes, this was happening.

I spun her around and shoved her against the wall again. Dropping to my knees, I stripped off her skirt and sodden panties, spread her cheeks, and dove in. With no lube, this fuck would probably sting, and to minimise her discomfort I was determined to make her asshole as wet as I could.

I would like to tell you that I took my time and romanced that hole, but the truth is, after two circles around the outside, I began tonguefucking her rectum as deeply as I could. There was no finesse. There was only desire, and terrible need.

I would probably have continued longer, but she reached her hand behind her, cupping the back of my head, and repeated, "Please, love. Now."

I stood, unzipped, and in my haste dropped my jeans only far enough to get my cock out. I wet myself with spit, put the head against her glistening pucker, and pushed gently. I had intended to make the initial penetration gradual, but she shoved back against me, and I slid in right to the hilt, illiciting a deep moan from both of us. My gonzo lubing had done its job.

Jesus Christ, she was tight, and hot as an oven. It was, without question, the best feeling I had ever experienced, like my cock was being massaged by the hands of angels. But there was no time for savouring this. She had made what she needed clear, and this was underscored by the way she reached down and rubbed herself, a mewling sound coming from deep inside her. I took hold of her hips, and began to pound.

The sensation was exquisite.

Normally, when you fuck someone's ass, there's some warmup and a certain amount of checking in to make sure your partner's ok, they have enough lube, this is feeling good for them. Later, when they're relaxed enough, you can begin to increase the stroke.

But we were way past that point here. I was landing deep, solid thrusts, rebounding off her magnificent pawg booty too fast to take in the ripples, and she was urging me on, crying, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Oh fuck me god DAMN!"

She was fast approaching the edge. The familiar signs were there - the way she began to tense her legs, the ragged sound of her breathing.

"Oh, come for me, my love," she moaned. "I need your come ... I ... oh ..."

Words failed her, but I understood. Her orgasm was upon her, and afterward she would be too sensitive to continue withstanding this barrage. Luckily, that wasn't going to be a problem - the raw intimacy of the experience, coupled with the tone of desperation in her voice, had triggered my own climax. I thrust balls deep and exploded, gripping her fiercely to me as she wailed her own pleasure. It was a good thing I was holding on so tightly, because the orgasm was so intense I nearly passed out.

Then I pulled out, and slumped to the floor. She leaned against the wall for a minute, panting, and then very carefully walked into the ensuite where she sat on the toilet for a while. Eventually, I heard my come dripping out of her. It is perhaps not the prettiest detail, but nothing about this fuck had been pretty. It had been frantic, and brutal, and hot as hell.

When she came out, she kissed me, and we packed some boxes.