The Surprise Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Young couple are treated to a night of sex and humiliation.
8.6k words
4.26
71.8k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 (Let the games begin!!!)

Dear readers, I told you the next chapter was worth waiting for, lol. Enjoy!!! and please vote and send comments. They are always welcome.

Sandra was enjoying the feel of Keith's wet, warm tongue gliding over her clit. It was sending shivers of electric delight through her body. How she let herself be handcuffed to the bedposts was beyond her. Keith slid his tongue deeply in between her puffy, pink labia. It seems she agreed to it when he complained about her hands getting in the way when he wanted to lick her. Sandra sighed deeply as Keith flicked his tongue rapidly over her clit. At this point Sandra wasn't too concerned about her hands as Keith sucked and nibbled at her clit.

"Oh god Keith, that is sooooo niiiiice! I love how your tongue feels in my pussy. OHHH YEAAAAAHH! That's the spot. Right there baby, oh Keith, right there, just like that, ooooooOOOOOHHHH!!!! GOD I'm Cummmmmmiiiiiiiinnngg.... Uhhh, uuuhhhh, uhhh." Sandra cried and whined as her orgasm ripped through her.

Keith licked her clit just as he was instructed to, and then pushed two fingers deeply into his spasm-wracked girlfriend. He thrust them in and out quickly as his tongue flickered rapidly and lightly over the tender tip of Sandra's pulsating clit. Her hips arched high as she went through the throes of climaxing.

Keith held on to her and continued his erotic torture, assaulting her pussy with his tongue and fingers.

Ian and Jeff stood just outside the bedroom door. Jeff made a V with his fingers and licked between them, symbolizing to the girls that Keith was licking Sandra's pussy. Sharon made a face that suggested she would like to be licking her. Grace looked at her and stifled the urge to laugh. They were waiting for the right moment to storm in and over power Keith, while the girls grabbed Sandra. What a stroke of luck to have Sandra already tied up. That let the four of them tackle Keith and subdue him completely.

Keith finished Sandra off with a deep lick inside her soaking pussy.

"OH Honey Bear! Thaaat iiisss sooooo fabulous!!! OoooohhhHH , I think I'm gooooiiiinnggg to cuuuuummm again. GGOoood! Yeeeeessssss! Sandra strained at her cuffs as she was blasted again with an over powering orgasm. 'The sex is so wonderful with Keith. It must be that we're going to be going all the way this time. I love how this feels. I only hope that I feel this good when he fucks me. I hope I'm good.' The thoughts raced through her mind as she felt her cum gurgling out her pussy into Keith's lapping tongue.

Keith was thoroughly enjoying the moment. He was carrying out his game plan that he had spent countless hours imagining. Ever since he first knew that they were going to go all the way tonight, he had dreamed and fantasized and masturbated to the visions of making love to Sandra this way. He finally stopped and withdrew his fingers slowly, putting them in his mouth and sucking the cum off. He slowly inserted them and plunged deeply, picking up more cum. Taking them back out, he brought them up to Sandra's mouth. She slowly opened her mouth and took the fingers deeply inside. Keith slid his fingers along her tongue and back out to his mouth again. Sandra looked deeply in his eyes and felt her pussy twinge and gurgle out a little more cum. Keith's mouth and chin were soaked and dripping with her cum and his saliva as he sat back and looked down her, smiling in pride at his job well done, and the joy of knowing he had given her such pleasure. He loved her deeply and knew it in his heart. He was going to marry Sandra and be with her always. This was the girl who did it for him.

Ian motioned to the girls that it was almost time. He looked at Jeff, who nodded that he was ready, and looked back in on Keith and Sandra and waited. Grace looked at Sharon and they grinned in their eager anticipation of their surprise of the unsuspecting lovers.

Keith got off the bed and undid the button to his jeans. Sandra watched and licked her lips as she waited for the sight of his cock. He undid the zipper leisurely and watched her eyes as she watched his hands. He loved to tease her and heighten her arousal. He was glad he had learned some good techniques from Grace when they were together. 'It was bittersweet. He and Sandra had a falling out a couple of years ago, and Grace was quick to fill the space. She moved him right into her bedroom as fast as she could. She was going to give him her body, in hopes that he would see how much she loved him and wanted him. If Sandra wasn't going to have sex with him, she would. Grace tried everything she knew, everything she read, and everything she heard. She tried things that would come into her head as they were making out. The freedom they shared in having sex was wonderful. Too bad she made the mistake of getting caught with my ex-friend Brandon.' Keith remembered as he started to slowly push his pants down. He let them drop just enough to show he wasn't wearing underwear, and then turned to show his ass to her.

Ian motioned to Jeff that it was the right time to strike and they leapt into the room. Grace and Sharon followed close behind them and saw them tackle Keith backwards onto the bed atop Sandra. Keith was so shocked and stunned at the instant commotion of the moment, he was rendered helpless in quick fashion. Ian took the handcuffs and clasped the first one easily around Keith's wrist. Before he could put his thoughts of attack into action, he was quickly rolled to his side and onto his stomach. Jeff pulled his free hand around to his back and Ian helped to hold onto it as he snapped the other cuff in place. Keith was pushed onto the floor, where he hit on his shoulder. A sharp pain, signifying either a fracture or a dislocation, filled his senses.

"AWW FUCK! You Assholes broke my fuckin' shoulder! What the Fuck is going on? What are doing in here and how the hell did you get in anyway? I locked all the doors." Keith questioned them, trying to make sense of some kind out of this.

"Shut up Asshole!" Jeff said to him, mocking the way Keith had said it to him earlier. "I'll break the other one if you don't."

Keith looked from him to Ian and then to Sharon and then Grace. His eyes widened and then narrowed at the thought of her mixed up with these losers. He knew enough about Jeff and Ian, that he could turn them in to the police and have them locked up until they were old or killed by the inmates for doing bad things to children. He didn't know much about Sharon, but wondered how she came to be here with Ian and Jeff. What the hell Grace was doing here, he had no idea.

Jeff sat down on the bed beside the bound and naked Sandra. He looked her body up and down slowly, savouring every square inch of her. This was a major fantasy come true. Sandra was a goddess to him and he knew he would never get a chance to be with her, ever. Grace came over to Keith and knelt down. She reached for the cuffs of Keith's pants and tugged the pants off the rest of the way. Keith lay there naked as well, with Ian standing over him and Grace now running her hands up and down his legs. Jeff turned to Ian and nudged his arm and made a face. He turned to the girls and made the same face. In unison, the four turned to Sandra and shouted,

"Surprise!" causing both Sandra and Keith to jump from being startled.

Sharon sat on the bed opposite from Jeff and looked down at Sandra.

"Almost made it girl. Another five minutes and he would've been fucking you. But, there's no need to worry sweet thing. I'm going to take over and so is Jeff. We're going to make sure you're very pleasured and have as many orgasms as we can provide." Sharon said to her as she ran her fingers up and down Sandra's thigh.

"Don't you dare touch me you dyke bitch!" Sandra spat at her.

"My, my, my. Would you listen to her? If I remember rightly, it was only 9 or 10 hours ago that you were standing naked in my arms and I was smelling that wonderful pussy of yours. Or are you going to try and deny it?" Sharon said condescendingly.

"I was buying a dress, you stunned cunt." Sandra cursed her answer back.

"I'm a stunned cunt? I seem to remember seeing your face in the mirror when I kissed you. You were as stunned looking as they get." Sharon retorted with a smirky look across her face. "I remember what happened when I touched your nipples and saw how big they got." She added and ran her hand over Sandra's tit.

Again Sandra's nipple responded to her and made her feel betrayed by her response to Sharon's touch. Keith was unaware of what was happening on the bed, but knew Sandra had taken a long time in the change room with Sharon. 'Could they really have been doing that while I sat there waiting?' he wondered to himself. The thought was quickly stolen from his thoughts as he became aware of Grace holding on to his cock and fondling it. She knew what to do to get a raging hard on out of him. In moments, his cock was swelling in a familiar hand, doing familiar things to it. Jeff started to get involved in touching Sandra now and ran his hand over the slick, sweaty skin. Sandra breathed heavier as she felt herself being involved in something she dreaded. This was the last guy on earth she wanted to have touching her. For that matter, she didn't really want Sharon touching her either. Or did she? If she had to take the lesser of two evils, she would have to say that Sharon's touch was far more pleasing to her. She looked down to see Sharon's hand massaging one breast and Jeff doing the other.

She knew Keith was helpless to save her and hoped this wouldn't turn into something horrible. She lay there hoping for a quick finish, as Keith lay there feeling Grace stroke him and then lower her head to suck the head into her mouth. Sandra could hear Keith's breath and knew Grace was doing something to him. She quietly hoped he didn't enjoy it too much. She was going to try and not show any enjoyment to either of her two molesters. Sharon lowered her head and sucked a swollen nipple into her lips, where she flicked her tongue and nibbled on it. This brought a gasp of pleasure from Sandra's mouth, which pleased Sharon to know she was turning Sandra on against her will.

Jeff followed suit and sucked hard on Sandra's other nipple. This did nothing for her but cause pain. Yes, it was settled. Sharon was a much better lover than Jeff. She would rather be molested by someone who knew how to please rather than hurt.

"Jeff, fuck off and let Sharon do it. You suck at sex like everything else." Sandra blurted out and then realized what she had just said.

Jeff stopped and looked at her angrily. He was going to fuck her no matter what and then thought, 'What the fuck? Let the dyke have a go at her first, she deserves it. I wouldn't be here now if she didn't come up with the plan in the first place.' "Go ahead Sharon. Show the little bitch what you can do." He said and started to strip his clothes off. "I'll sit and wait till you're finished and then you can hold her legs open for me while I get the chance to be the first to fuck her pretty cunt." He told them, not really looking at anyone.

Sandra cringed and withered inside at the thought that Jeff would truly be her first fuck.

All her planning and dreaming was flying at supersonic speed out the window as she saw Jeff standing naked beside her. Sharon too started to disrobe. Pulling off her sweater and tossing it casually and then reaching behind her back and easily undoing the clasps on her bra, it took no time at all before Sharon's larger breasts were standing proud and firm on her chest above her face.

Keith was too engulfed in many respects at the moment to know what was happening to Sandra. Grace was piston-like as her head went up and down, swallowing all of Keith's cock on every inward stroke. The sensation was amazing and it brought back many fond memories of their times together. Loud slurppy sounds rose up, but never registered in Sandra's ears. Loud slurppy sounds were coming from Sharon's mouth as she worked Sandra's nipples over. She had pushed both tits together and was going back and forth with her mouth, sucking and licking them. Letting go of the breasts, she reached back and slid her skirt over her ass, down her legs and then let it go to slide down to the floor. Her panties followed quickly and she was naked as well.

Grace undid her pants and thrust her hand inside. She rubbed roughly at her mound, getting her pussy wet and ready for the cock she missed so much. Keith lay in abject glory, save for the sharp pain in his shoulder, as Grace reminded him of just how good she could give head. She pushed at her pants to get them down further and Ian assisted her and pulled them all the way off. Grace went back to sucking furiously at Keith's distended member and Ian took the liberty of kneeling down and spreading Grace's ass cheeks to lick her puckered anus into her dampening pussy.

Sandra lay with her arms held above her, feeling them get weaker from lack of circulation and her body giving in to Sharon. Sharon was lying beside her, licking her nipples and running her hand up and down over the rest of her body. She turned her head away, only to see Jeff standing beside her, now stroking his ugly, little cock. 'Yes, that's exactly what it is' she thought as she looked at it. The worst part is, she knew it was going to be put inside her pussy. The thought brought revulsion to her stomach and instantly felt nauseated. Sharon moved down her body and licked a trail down, as she felt her thighs being pulled apart. She had a moment of rebellion go through her mind, but thought it was futile to resist what was going to happen, willing or not.

The smell of sex permeated the noses of them all as the heightened libidos gave off the aromas signifying a trio of wanton pussies and three aroused cocks. Sandra knew that her pussy had given off the most of that aroma. It was hard not to get turned on by the smell of sex, even if you didn't want it to happen. Keith could smell it too, and knew his aroused cock was adding its share. The smell of heated pussy came to his nose as well and recognized the all too familiar scent of Grace's sex. His cock was throbbing madly as Grace deep throated him and gently stroked his tightening sac. He wanted to protest, but the urge was subdued by his desire to release a large load of cum into his ex-girlfriends throat.

Sandra felt Sharon's tongue sliding along her thighs and edging closer on every pass towards her cum soaked pussy. Sharon was thoroughly enjoying every second she spent licking up the sweaty skin of Sandra. She had wanted to make out with her for so long and several of her masturbating fantasies were of her and Sandra. The best was her seducing Sandra into being a willing lover and having Sandra lick and fuck her endlessly. Right now, she was happy to have complete control over her and savour the delicacy she was tasting. Sandra gasped as Sharon's tongue finally made its way over her labia. The warm, wet softness sent shivers of delight through her and decided it would be better to let it happen and be over with, than protest and rebel and have it turn even more ugly that it was already.

"That feels so good Sharon. I love the way you lick my pussy. I want to cum for you and let you taste me." Sandra told her in hopes she would end this and let her go.

"You taste heavenly baby. I always thought you would, but you're even better than I imagined." Sharon said between licks.

Sharon ran her tongue deeply between the swollen and sensitive labia, splitting them apart and exposing the delicate, pink insides that awaited her. She sank her tongue deeply into the chasm and lapped out the nectar being given to her. Sandra gasped at the delicious sensation that Sharon created and wished that Keith had done that to her as well.

'Could I really enjoy being with another girl? If it's as good as this, I think I'd enjoy it a lot. Could I do this to another girl? If I could, would I know what to do? Would I be any good?' The thoughts ran through her mind as she succumbed to the amazingly talented tongue of Sharon.

Jeff stood over her and watched as Sharon licked his prize pussy. He stroked his cock slowly, keeping it hard, but not enough to bring him to ejaculate. He wanted to savour his moment of triumph as he slid it in and filled his fantasy girl's pussy with his cum.

Keith could feel his orgasm approach and thrust his hips up to meet the downward stroke of Grace's mouth. He felt her fingertip circling his ass and before he could protest the intrusion, her finger slid inside and then deeper.

"Oh God Grace! Suck my cock! I want to cum so bad in you. Suck me, suck me, suck me, fuck that's soooooo goooooodddd!" He exclaimed as his cock started to twitch during the first release of cum. Grace sucked at him hard as she felt the first spurt of hot, thick cum spatter against her throat.

"Holy Shit!! I'mmmmm cuuummmmmiiinnnggg!! Suck my cock Grace, suck me the way you know how to. Fuck you're so gooooodddd!!" Keith screamed out as Grace worked his cock and ass over.

Sandra started to cry as she heard Keith shouting out his pleasure to Grace. It hurt so deeply to know he still harboured thoughts of their lovemaking. Sharon worked at her clit and the tears of pain turned to sighs of pleasure as her body twitched under the expertise of Sharon's knowing tongue. Sharon slid two fingers slowly into the wet and inviting channel, feeling the slickness envelope her fingers. Stroking the sensitive inner flesh, she knew she could turn this timid, little girl-child into a raging sex hungry slut, who'd willingly do what she asked of her, as long as she received the pleasure she would come to know.

"Oh yeah Sharon, Lick my clit, fuck my pussy. I want to cum for you and show you how good this makes me feel." Sandra said as she panted harder.

"I'll make you cum like you've never done before my sweet angel. You'll know why I said girls are better lovers than men are." Sharon told her while fingering her pussy. When she stopped talking, she sucked on Sandra's labia and drew them into her mouth, stretching the skin tautly. The pressure caused the skin around Sandra's clit to tug at the sensitive, little nub. "OOOhhhh BABY! Oh God that's soooo niiiccceeee!" Sandra told Sharon as her pussy exploded with sensations.

Ian was still busy licking Grace's pussy and ass while she drained Keith of every drop of cum. She squeezed her fingers on the shaft and worked the last of his cream into her mouth. When it was done, she licked his still swollen head and then the shaft, making sure she hadn't missed a single drop. She loved Keith and his wonderful cock. She still played with herself at night, thinking of him and his cock and the wonderful things she could come up with to do together. Ian slid his pants down while still licking happily at Grace's sopping pussy. He kicked off his pants and stroked his cock until it was hard. He felt proud that he was blessed with a long, thick shaft to please the girls, his only problem was his shitty attitude that prevented him from scoring more.

He knelt behind Grace, looking at the gaping, pink hole and guided his cock to her opening. In a quick, long thrust he entered her and sank it down until his hips slapped against her ass cheeks. He left it deep inside, feeling the muscles clamping down on him. The feeling was so good he felt his cock start to twinge and started to pull out again. He wanted to fuck Grace and now that he was, he wanted to savour this moment longer than 15 seconds. He slowly stroked in and out, feeling her slick walls caress his cock. He wished Grace would take him more seriously about dating. He had wanted to be with her long before Keith and every day since.

'Maybe now she'll be with me if I fuck her good. I know she still has the hots for Keith, but maybe I can show her that I can be just as good or even better.' He thought as he guided his throbbing member in and out of her.