The Surprise Visit

Story Info
He delivers pizza and more.
867 words
3.77
22.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late when Kel made it home from work. She reached for the light switch and when she flipped it the lights didn't come on. She opened the front door to see if she could see any lights on across the street. It seemed that every one was without power. As she closed the door she thought 'great no power and nothing to eat.' She started to get undressed as she made her way to the bedroom. She fumbled around in the dark until she found the candle and matches that she kept by her bed. She lit the candle and then proceeded to get undressed. Just as her panties had fell to the floor there was a knock on the door. She thought to herself 'who could be at my door at this time of night.' She grabbed for her sweat pants and t-shirt and put them on as she headed to the door.

'Who is it?' she said as she got to the door.

There was no answer, so she looked through the peep hole and saw what appeared to be a guy holding a pizza. She put the security chain on the door and cracked it open. As soon as the door was opened slightly the guy asked if she would be interested in a pizza for $5. She figured what the hell, $5 for a pizza and she hadn't eaten since lunch so she said sure. She closed the door and slid the chain off and invited the delivery guy inside while she got her money. She returned quickly and hand him a twenty. As he took the money and handed her the pizza his hand grazed hers for a second longer than normal. He lifted the bill closer to face to see what she handed him and that's when she noticed his steely blue eyes. He quickly handed her the money back and said I don't have change for that, but it's on me. As he started to leave she asked him to return when he could break her twenty.

She went into her bedroom and got in the bed and opened the pizza box. As she was eating, visions of the pizza guy's eyes kept popping up. There was something so inviting about them but it was hard to place what it was. After finishing with the pizza she laid back in the bed. The scent and the dancing light of the candle filled the room and put her in a romantic sexual mood. She slowly closed her eyes. Her mind started to dance with images of two bodies entwined with one another. Her hand drifted down and began to slowly rub her mound the clothes as the visions became clearer. Then the eyes came back, those steely blue eyes. She felt her nipples hardening under the flimsy fabric of her t-shirt, her clit started to stand on end. She felt the moisture starting to soak though the fabric. Then came a knock on the door which startled her from her semi-conscious state.

She jumped up from the bed and went to the door. When she opened it she saw those eyes again. It sent a tingle between her legs. She invited him back in, is eyes drifted straight to her breast. That's when she realized her nipples were poking straight out through the fabric. She turned around and reached for the money again.

As her back was to him he noticed the darkness of her crotch compared to the rest of the pants. He thought about what he wanted to do. He stepped towards her as he reached between her legs with one hand and the other hand around her waist. He whispered in her ear that he couldn't help it, but she didn't pull away. Instead she spread her legs slightly apart to give him a better access. His hand went for around her waist to her breast, his finger tips rubbing the tips of her nipple, the other hand firmly yet gently massaging her mound. He then moved his hand inside of her pants and ran two fingers up and down the sides of her lips. She pressed back into him as his stoking became more quicken. He started rolling her nipple between his fingers as he started to squeeze his fingers together putting more pressure on her clit.

Her breathing became more erratic as she came closer to having an orgasm. She pressed back against him harder feeling his stiff cock between her ass cheeks. She started moving up and down in an opposite rhythm of his strokes. Both of their breathing becoming more shallow and rapid. She was on the verge of an orgasm like she had never had but she wanted him to cum too. She reach back with both hands and grabbed his ass, pulling as a tight as she could against him. They came in unison, her kissed her on the nape of the neck and said thank you. He turned away and headed out the door before she knew what was going on. The next morning there was a note on the door that said 'Thank you for the wonderful time.'