The Surprised Attraction Ch. 05

Story Info
Sam, his girlfriend, and his girlfriend's sister.
4.4k words
4.58
53.1k
46

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note From The Author: Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who reads this story. You are all why I write these, so thanks!

-Milo The Great

* * * * * * * * *

Chapter 5 -The Tease

'Bliss... Complete bliss. Did that really happen? It did. It felt too real to have been a dream. Wetness. Somethings wet. Something feels wet. A tongue? Yes definitely a tongue. Wrapped around... my dick.'

Sam started to come out of his dream. A tingly feeling started to overtake his body. He slowly opened his eyes. The hotel ceiling was in his view. His head still felt like a hundred pounds. He was still half asleep but someone was fully awake and wanted an early breakfast.

He turned his head to the side. With his vision half blurry, all he could make out was a bushel of hair. He forced his head back to the position he first woke up in. He closed his eyes and let out a soft moan. His hands were awake. He started to feel around the bed and moved his way towards himself. As he moved up his leg he started to feel hair. This was not a dream, it all felt too real.

He followed the hair all the way up until he reached the head. Kelly?

"Kell..." Sam silently whispered but was stopped by a finger on his lips.

He lifted his head and attempted to open his eyes. Halfway open, the movement of the cock sucking changed and forced them shut once more, followed by a slightly louder moan. Who was this? Kelly or Leah? He didn't care at that point. He rested his head and just let it happen. He was getting close to his orgasm which was weird because it usually took him longer than sex when he would get a blow job.

'How long has she been at it? Oh... shit.'

He arched his back a little bit while simultaneously grabbing at the woman's hair. This only made her speed up and go deeper. He was getting close, too close. He would usually warn the person sucking his dick but he couldn't talk. His mouth was sealed shut and wouldn't budge. He started to arch a little more as he came almost to the edge of his climax. He tried to hold on to see if he could force his mouth open but it was too late. The woman sucking his dick felt it coming though.

As he was about to shoot his load in her mouth, she filled her mouth with as much of it as possible. She went about 3/4's of the way down as he began to shoot his cum into the back of her throat. No flinch. She stayed there and let him fill her mouth with his cum. Once it started to slow down, she slowly move her mouth to the head of his cock. Carefully, as to not let any of the cum escape, she took her mouth off his cock going along the tip of his dick to not miss any drop.

Sam lay there just sulking in the orgasm he just had. He heard a swallow. Kelly wasn't really the swallowing type or the blow job type. It had to be Leah but he couldn't open his eyes at all. He just laid still, letting his body come to a rest but was interrupted when he felt a tongue go from the bottom of his dick all the way to the top. At the tip a seal was made with her lips and she lowered her mouth onto his cock again. What was happening, round two? He couldn't go another round, it was going to take forever. After a couple of times going up and down, the seal broke and he felt someone get off the bed. He heard a plop on the other bed which made him think even more that it was Leah. He didn't care. He was in even more of a blissful state than he was before. Sleep overtook him once more to rejuvenate his body.

* * * * * * * * * *

6:43 a.m. the clock read. Mr. and Mrs. Dalton laid in bed. Mrs. Dalton, who was wide awake, had her head resting on Mr. Dalton's chest, who was half asleep still. She lay there with her thinking face on. They were both completely naked and Mrs. Dalton had her hand around her husbands cock which was at half chub. She stroked it slowly up and down. She wasn't looking for any reaction though. It looked more as if she was trying to formulate something in her head and that was just keeping her busy.

She paused for a second and looked up at her husband. He was restful but not fully asleep and she could tell. She returned her head into the position that it was in before and continued to stroke his cock. After a minute or so she finally spoke.

"Hey hun."

"Hmm." He groaned in reply to show he was listening.

"How many people have we flipped with? Three right?"

"Mhm." He groaned once more.

"We have gotten pretty good at this stuff."

"Mhm."

"I was wonder..." She paused.

"Hmm?" He groaned once more.

"Our daughters are all grown up... and they are both really beautiful."

Mr. Daltons eye's shot open. He moved his head to look at his wife who met his gaze. They stayed staring at each other like that for a bit. She was questioning whether or not she should even continue.

She stopped stroking his cock.

"Have you ever looked at them in a sexual way. Like would you ever swing with Kelly and Sam?"

"What? No, I have not. Why, have you?" Mr. Dalton finally spoke.

"No, no. It just came in mind right now. I was thinking about that complex thing we learned in psychology back in college."

"What the one when the son wants his mom... or something like that?"

"Yeah. There is also one for the daughter too I believe."

"Well, I have never thought of her that way." Mr. Dalton paused for a second. "Have you thought about having sex with Sam?"

"What?" She shot up. "No, Sam is Kelly's boyfriend."

"And? We swing with couples all the time."

"He's good looking and all but no, I have never thought about fucking our daughter's boyfriend."

"Ok. Just wondering. You brought it up."

"I know, I know. It just popped into my head that's all. Let's get up and get ready we have to check out by 10."

"You get up and get ready. I'm going to sleep a bit more it's only 7. But before I do, I think you should finish what you started. It's only fair."

Mrs. Dalton sat up and gave Mr. Dalton a dirty look. She grabbed his cock and started to stroke it slowly but then let her face move down to join. She swallowed his cock in her mouth and began to give him head.

In the other room the three kids were starting to wake up.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Sam finally started to wake up. His body and mind had been refreshed from the last nights activities. He opened his eyes and just stared at the ceiling. He let his hand feel around on the bed, next to him. Nothing. He turned his head and didn't see a body or hair anywhere. He turned to the other side where the other bed was. Leah was still asleep and swallowed by the blankets. In the corner of his eye he made out Kelly's figure. She was standing with her ear to the door that led to her parents room.

Sam sat up in bed which grabbed Kelly's attention. She didn't move though, just smiled. Her ear was still pressed to the door while the stared at Sam. After a minute of dead silence and Sam in utter confusion he motioned for her to come to bed. She broke the seal her ear made wit the door and returned to the spot she once slept.

"It's good to know my parent's still have a spark going." Leah started.

"What?" Sam replied still confused.

"I could hear them, you know."

"Aw that's nasty Kelly." Sam said getting a little horny.

"It's natural and it's nice to know they haven't gotten tired of each other."

Sam thought back to last night in the hall. He thought back to when he saw Kelly's father massage another woman other than his wife's ass. He contemplated whether he should tell Kelly what he saw but decided against it. Instead he wanted to clear some things up.

"Last night was..." Sam started. "Something out of the blue."

Kelly threw a palm to her face.

"I thought you wouldn't remember."

"Why wouldn't I remember that?"

"Because you were so drunk. I think the most drunk out of all of us."

"I was really drunk but I came to when you started commanding me to do those things. If we were choosing who was most drunk it was probably you. I never imagined you would do something like that in a million years."

"And it's not happening again for a million years."

"So you're saying there is still a possibility."

Sam accepted the punch to the arm that came after that comment. He sat there and laughed in his subtle pain.

"I'm not joking Sam. I was drunk, you were drunk, and so was Leah. I just felt so bad for her. This break up hit her hard and she was really upset about it. I thought, in my drunken state, that for some reason that would help."

"It did. She said it did."

"Good. It's not happening again. That shouldn't have happened in the first place."

"Come on it's not like we had sex or anything."

"You ate my sister out while I rode your dick. That's a threesome right there."

"Yeah." Sam smiled and looked up pretending to imagine back to that time. "It as great."

Another punch came and knocked him in his shoulder, right on the bone. This time it hurt Kelly more than it hurt Sam.

"You deserved that." Sam said.

"Shut up, that hurt. I'm not kidding Sam, never again. I just hope she was drunk enough to not remember it. It's going to be awkward talking to her about it if she does remember."

"Just don't bring it up. And don't worry I wont try to have sex with your sister. You're still the one I want to fuck."

"Thank you. I am going to take a shower because we have to check out around 10 I believe so get your stuff ready."

"Alrighty capt'n."

A shoe came flying in his direction soon after that as Kelly escaped to the bathroom. Sam laid back down in bed and just took in one final time what occurred both last night and that morning. Sam heard the shower start to run and looked over to the other bed. Leah was wide awake and staring at him. They just stared. Stared at each other for a couple minutes before one of them said something.

"Hey." Leah said silently.

"Hi, how'd you sleep?"

"Thank's again for last night," She completely ignored the question. "For real. It was amazing and helped a lot."

"Um... you're welcome?" He said in a questioning manner.

"I hope you enjoyed my little thanks this morning."

"I did but that can't happen anymore."

"Why not? My sister basically gave me the go ahead."

"We were drunk. All of us. It was the alcohol. Your sister doesn't want it happening anymore."

"But do you?"

"That doesn't matter Leah. I love your sister and I am loyal to her. I only did that last night because of her and she was talking through the alcohol."

"What ever Sam." She said getting up from bed.

All she had on were her panties which still gave Sam a great view. Her back was facing him so he couldn't get a peak of her tits even though he knew he shouldn't be looking at her. She bent down and grabbed her bra from her bag. At that moment an idea started to formulate in her head.

She got up slowly, with her ass right in Sam's view. Sam saw this and couldn't help but have his cock give a quick bounce up. He looked down and noticed what was happening to him and quickly covered it with a pillow. Once she was upright again, she slowly put on her bra. As she went to hook the latch she turned her face to the side and caught Sam's gaze. She shot him a quick smile and went back to her bag.

"It's a good thing I brought my tight leggings. It's going to keep me... hot." Leah said seductively.

"Alright, I get it. Stop."

"Stop what?"

"What you're doing. For real stop it."

"I'm just playing around Sam, calm down. I know you're faithful to my sister and I know that you love her. I am just messing around with you that was all."

"I would appreciate it if you would stop."

"Ok Sam, just for you." She blew him a kiss.

It didn't stop. The rest of the day she did all she could to turn him on. While they all got ready she made sure she was always turned around so Sam could get a good view of her ass. She caught him multiple times looking at it but didn't say anything. In the car ride back she also played with him. He couldn't escape it. He shot her glares which were returned with her seductive smile and sometimes a kiss.

As the neared the house, Kelly's parents invited Sam to stay over for dinner before he made the long commute back home. He didn't want to turn down the offer even though he knew the teasing would still go on. He was wrong though. Through the rest of the day, Leah stayed in her room and left the family to go about their day. Sam and Kelly went around town and bought some stuff for dinner and acted like the night before never happened. The only time they saw Leah was when they ate dinner. She was normal and went about how she would normally have dinner. She even talked to Sam normally and didn't flash any sexual stuff his way. It was over, or at least he thought.

After dinner the three of them decided to go bowling with a couple of their friends from home. It was something that a calm Sunday night called for. The teasing began again as soon as they got out the car at the bowling alley. Leah pretended to drop her money on the ground in front of Sam and bent down seductively to pick it up. This time she didn't look back. She picked it up gave a little pop in his direction and continued to the building. Sam stood there for a second but went on and followed the girls into the building.

The whole time there, the same thing kept happening. Leah bowled with her ass out, adjusted her shoes with her ass in Sam's direction, and basically did everything possible while giving him a good view. He had to stop it. He got up and asked Leah to help him get drinks and food for everybody. She flashed him a smile and followed. Once they got to the bar Sam ordered and turned to Leah.

"Stop."

"What Sam?"

"Stop. Thats the last time I am telling you to."

"Or what? What are you going to do."

"I don't know but you need to stop."

"Ok I will stop Sam." She smiled at him.

"Im serious."

"So am I... If you fuck me right here."

"Are you fucking serious? No. This conversation shouldn't even be happening."

"Well then, you are going to have deal with the consequences."

"There are no consequences. Leah, I love your sister and that's that."

"She can share. She said so herself."

"Leah there are many other men in the world. Many men better than me."

"But you're the only one thats made me feel like that."

"Other men can do what I did."

"But I want you to do that for me, not another guy."

At that moment Kelly started to come within earshot. The both of them got quiet but at the same time the drinks and food came out. Kelly helped the two of them carry everything back.

The rest of the night Leah backed off. She kept to herself and bowled when it was her turn. Even through the drive home she didn't say a word. Was she upset? Was she mad at Sam? He didn't know and he didn't mind the silence. He enjoyed the time when he wasn't teased.

They got back to the house and Sam walked the girls in. Kelly invited him to stay a bit longer for dessert which he couldn't pass up. Leah retreated to her room and skipped that meal. After an hour of dessert and conversation with the rest of the family, Sam said his goodbyes and headed to his car. He didn't say bye to Leah since she was locked in her room the whole time.

He got in his car and turned the ignition on. He sat there for a bit just sulking in the long day he just had and everything that happened. The good and the bad. He put the car in drive and started to make his out of the neighborhood.

"So are you going to deny me now?"

A seductive voice was heard coming from the back seat which nearly made Sam crash the car. He looked in his rear view mirror and saw a dark figure. He pulled over to the side and looked back. There sat Leah, nothing on except sexy lingerie that looked like it came from a sex shop. She had a silk sort of dress. It covered her tits but opened up revealing her athletic body once again to Sam. She had black lace panties to accompany it as well as fishnet stockings. It was all topped off with sexy black heels.

She opened the door and got out. It was cold but she didn't show any shivers. She walked to the passenger door and got in. She sat in a sexy arched position and just stared at Sam. He stared back with a pissed off face. Nobody said anything for a couple seconds.

"Are you serious?"

No reply. Leah just ran her finger up and down her stomach and in between her cleavage.

"Really? Not going to answer me?"

Still no reply. At this point Sam had it. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled it close to his. A small moan was heard from her.

"Is this what you want? Huh?"

He kissed her hard on the lips. He was making out with his girlfriends sister, sober, and he didn't care. He was just fed up with the teasing and needed it to end. He gave in. He kissed her harder and parted her lips with his and let their tongues explore each others like they did the night before. This time though it was much harder and less passionate.

Sam let his hands venture up and down Leah's bare body. Once he got a good sense of it again he cupped her C tits and started to massage them. His other hand started to venture down into her panties. He got to her clit and started to rub it in circles. This made Leah arch her back in her seat. He didn't stay there long though. He had to get her back for teasing him the whole day. He removed his hand from her panties and cupped her free tit.

He broke the kiss but still massaged her tits. They stared at each other, Leah seductively, but Sam still had a sort of mad face. He moved his hands so they were right next to each other in between her tits. He grabbed the silk dress with both hands. Without any effort he tore through the material and split the dress in half forcing her tits to be free.

"Oh yes Sam." Leah finally said.

"Is this what you fucking wanted?" Sam said.

He grabbed both tits and went for the one closer to him. He started to lick her nipple in circular motions. Every now and then he would bite her. Not gentle this time. He went for full pressure which Leah clearly enjoyed. As he was sucking on her tit he started to undo his belt, followed by the button. He released the his suction on her tit and pulled his pants and boxers down releasing his fully erect cock. Without hesitation, Leah went straight for it.

She skipped the teasing and put his cock right in her mouth. At first she only went halfway down but at the second time going down Sam put his hand on her head and applied a small amount of pressure which made her go further. She didn't flinch. She took all that Sam gave her. The more times she went down the more pressure he applied to her head. Before she knew it she was deep throating his whole cock which surprised her. At first her throat wouldn't allow it but as she relaxed more it opened up and allowed Sam's cock through. She could never really go that far but all she needed was a little bit of help. She didn't slow down. She went faster and faster, getting his dick real wet.

Once Sam had enough and started to come to a climax he grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. He reached for the latch that moved his seat back while still holding on Leah's hair. He moved his seat back and let go of her hair. She took the hint and hopped over the gear shift and sat on his lap. Sam grabbed the edge of her panties and once again effortlessly ripped them allowing her pussy to be accessible.

He positioned Leah over his wet cock. He lowered her until his cock was at the opening of her pussy. With a quick motion, Sam pulled his hips up and let his cock penetrate his girlfriends sister. Once he was fully inside her he let her sit there. She tried to move her hips up as to fuck him but he didn't allow it. He sat there pondering what he just did.

12