The Surprised Attraction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Leah. He looked up and down at her body and saw that she was still in the same outfit. The ridges that he felt were from her panties. For a few seconds nothing happened but this got broken by the make out session starting up again. Before they began, Sam got a good feel for his surroundings this time from his peripherals. He started to make his way up the stairs very carefully taking it one step at a time. At the same time he started to unclip her bra with one hand while the other supported her. Once it was unclipped, he flung it onto the stairs right before he got to the top. With his free hand now he slithered it in-between him and Leah down to her pussy. He started to massage her clit as he carefully made his way to her room, all while still blindly making out.

He got in the room and set her down on the bed. They broke the kiss and opened their eyes. They landed in the wrong room. They were in Kelly's room but Leah didn't mind one bit. She pulled Sam down by his shirt and continued to kiss him. He kissed back and started to take off his shirt. He flung it towards the doorway and right after took Leah's panties off. He stared for a second at her pretty pussy and nice tits. He admired her for a bit but at the same time her took his pants off. His cock bounced free and was already at its most erect.

He positioned his cock at the tip of her pussy and spit in that direction. The saliva landed at the head of his cock which he used as lube as he pushed his cock inside of her. A load moan came from her as he shoved his whole cock inside her. She was as tight as usual and he started to feel her pussy get used to his cock as he pulled out and pushed back in. He started to thrust harder, slamming his pelvis into Leah's clit stimulating her. He kept this up for a while as he fucked her hard.

Her orgasm started to come to a climax which Sam could feel from the tensing of her pussy. He reached down and started to massage her clit as he thrust back and forth inside her. She grabbed at his arms which he was using for support and started to claw into him as her orgasm reached its climax. There was no pain for Sam, this only turned him on more. Her orgasm started to overtake her which made her dig deeper into his arm. She was cumming and making it really noticeable with her loud moans. It started to subdue after a short while as Sam kept thrusting his cock inside her, building himself up.

Shortly after he started to feel himself reaching his edge. He warned her that he was about to cum and kept on thrusting. Faster and faster he went, making himself get closer and closer.

"Cum for me baby. Cum inside me, Please!" Leah begged.

"What the fuck." A voice said from behind them.

Sam stopped thrusting at that moment and knew exactly who it was. His eyes widened as he pulled his cock out of Leah and pulled his boxers and pants up simultaneously. He grabbed his shirt and put it over his head as he turned around. When his shirt came down he saw that he was right.

"Are you fucking kidding me Sam?" Kelly said with an angry look on her face. "You're fucking my sister... In MY bed!"

"Kelly, listen, I'm sorry. This shouldn't have happened." He said walking towards her.

She matched each of his steps with a backwards step. Eventually the two of them were in the hallway and next to the stairs. Leah came out after them with her panties on but her tits were still out.

"Kelly, it's my fault. I led him on too much. I basically tortured him." Leah said.

"Shut up you slut." Kelly yelled.

"Kelly please calm down." Sam said.

"Slut? You're calling me a slut? If I remember correctly, you were the one who wanted to have the threesome in the first place. 'I can share', remember." Leah said stepping forward.

"That was one drunken night. It shouldn't have happened. Now here you are, sober and fucking my boyfriend you slut!" Kelly said.

"I'm a slut because I am fucking your boyfriend? I am sorry he likes fucking me so much."

"So much!? Has this happened before?"

"Kelly..." Sam tried to cut in.

"Oh he fucks me real good, Kelly. He was probably tired of your used up pussy."

"Hey, Leah stop."

"You fucking bitch!" Kelly yelled shoving her sister.

Leah caught herself and charged back at her. She shoved her sisters back into the wall which made a loud thump. Kelly got her back off the wall and rubbed the back of her head. She was hurt but not bleeding.

"Kelly, Leah. Stop!" Sam yelled.

Kelly didn't listen she started to dash forward. Sam was standing next to Leah so he stood in front of her as Kelly charged forward. She rammed into Sam which made him lose balance and he tilted backwards into Leah. They were right next to the staircase which Sam noticed as he turned his head and was losing his balance with Leah. All in a matter of 2 seconds, he grabbed at Leah's side and twisted his body so he was in front and pushed her up making her go forwards back up the steps and forced himself to go backwards. He reached for the railing but his hand slipped and he tumbled down the stairs. This was all happening in slow motion for him. He rolled all the way down the stairs, his head hitting each time it reached a step. He got to the bottom and hit his head straight into the wall.

At first all he saw was bright white but then... darkness.

12