The Survivor Ch. 01

Story Info
Joe and Ariel meet their fates.
1.1k words
4
14k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man and a woman. Survivors. Members of a dwindling human rebel force.

They picked their way stealthily down the foothills towards the burned out city, hearts racing, minds set firmly towards the task at hand.

Supplies. They desperately needed supplies.

The recon team had reported no activity here for days, human or otherwise. Still, the fear-quickened adrenalin raced through their veins as the pair moved silently.

Ariel paused to look out at the still, dead city before her. It had once been a bustling metropolis full of people. Ignorant people who never believed such a disaster could occur, smug in their mistaken knowledge that they were alone in the universe.

How wrong they had been.

The Elonai had come out of nowhere, a race of aggressive, self-appointed guardians, claiming the Earth for it's own protection against the Elonai's ancient enemy, the Marab. When the Elonai had first appeared, the human collective had basically given them the finger and told them to move on. A ridiculously short skirmish had ensued that had claimed the lives of millions of humans, razing every major city on Earth.

Apparently Earth had some strategic advantage in the quadrant and the Elonai refused to let it fall under Marab control.

Joe touched Ariel's arm lightly, a question in his eyes. She blinked and shook her head as much to shake the memories away as to indicate she was okay. Joe grinned and she saw the promise of raw sex plainly on his face. He found it exciting to take her in the deserted streets…an exhibitionist without an audience.

A thrill went through her at the thought even though she secretly found it a bit disturbing to fuck in the shadows of the silent buildings, their windows like black eyes devoid of life, watching.

They continued on, entering the city. The only sound was that of the wind sighing like a specter through the broken glass and twisted metal of what had once been Denver, Colorado. The slate gray clouds crowded overhead threatening rain in the late August dusk. It was the kind of day the rebels preferred to move about as the clouds gave them some small illusion of invisibility.

But even the rebels didn't like to go into the cities after full dark. There were those of the human race who'd lost their humanity when the invasion was over. Eschewing the sparsely populated rural hamlets that struggled to survive in the aftermath, they subsisted in the abandoned cities living lawless, violent lives. These expatriates of humanity killed anyone caught trespassing on their turf be they Human or Elonai.

That thought only lent a sense of dangerous excitement to their sex play in Joe's mind. He liked to live on the edge, always volunteering them for the most treacherous assignments. Ariel would just as soon stay alive and not tempt fate any more than she had too. But they were assigned partners in duty as well as sex, and where he went, she had to follow.

Down in the city proper, as she knew he would, Joe put his arms around her from behind. She could feel his erection pressed against her ass and she squirmed against him, teasing. He loved taking her from behind and Ariel was convinced it was another control fantasy of his played out.

Joe ran his hands up her waist, pushing her black t-shirt up, exposing her breasts. Her nipples were hard.

"You want it, don't you." he whispered in her ear. It was more of a statement but Ariel answered anyway…she knew he liked to hear it.

"Yes, Joe. I want it." She moaned.

One hand went up to cup her breast, the other traveled down her taut stomach, easing past her pants to lay claim to the damp recess between her thighs. Her whole body tingled as the wind blew across her bare breasts, her nerves sensitive to the slightest caress. He slipped two fingers deep inside her and she moaned again.

Eyes closed, Ariel opened herself to the rush of sensation. There was nothing else but the rhythmic movement of his fingers inside her, his hot breath on her neck, his tongue on her skin, and the way he pinched her nipples between his fingertips. She had to admit, Joe knew how to touch her…when to be gentle and when to be rough.

Joe let Ariel ride the waves of pleasure he evoked until he could stand her moans no more. With an urgency mirrored in her own body, he spun her around, taking her lips in a deep kiss as he backed her up to a rusty old Chevy Malibu that sat abandoned near the curb. She worked at the buckles of his pants as he pulled her shirt off, discarding it to the hood of the car.

He growled as her hands touched his hard cock. She gripped it and began to stroke him but, for some reason, he wasn't in the mood for her foreplay. In his eyes, Ariel saw rampant, wild need…the compelling need to take her…now.

She wasn't about to argue with that immovable force she felt building in his body. Sometimes he was playful, sometimes he wasn't. This, apparently, was one of the times he wasn't.

He turned her away from him, pushing her naked torso down onto the cool metal of the decrepit car. Jerking her pants down to expose her smooth, firm ass, Joe held her down with one hand and gripped her ass with the other. Spreading her wide, he entered her roughly. Ariel was so wet that he slid in effortlessly, her tight cunt eagerly clenching his large cock as he thrust hard against her. She cried out at the sensation of being suddenly filled with his erection.

Oh, yes…she wanted it, all right. She wanted it so bad she could feel her own cunt juices slowly trickle down her leg, as she lay sprawled against the car, open to his ravishing cock. His balls slapped rhythmically against her thighs adding to the ecstasy building within her. She moved back to meet his thrusting loins but he grabbed her hair, forcing her head back, keeping her still. He was in control here and he wanted her to know that with no uncertainty.

He rode Ariel to the edge and she could feel the quickening inside her as she neared her release. To her surprise, Joe jerked hard and exploded inside her. He'd never cum without allowing her orgasm first. She tried to rear back against his shuddering orgasm in order to fulfill her own but he wouldn't allow it.

His throbbing cock filled her to overflowing with his seed and she could feel the warm cum growing cold in the wind as it slid down her leg.