The Survivor Ch. 2

Story Info
Sara helps David find his heart.
1.9k words
4.46
25.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/17/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun broke through the clouds to shine through my window and make me greet the day. It took me a moment to recall the events of the last evening and then I turned to find Sara had already gotten up. I lingered in the warm bed a while longer while relishing the memory of the night before. Just thinking about Sara made me feel like a teenager again and I found myself with a warm and tender emotion in my heart that I had almost forgotten over the years.

I put on my robe and my slippers and headed out to the living room and found Sara in my big chair all bundled up.

"Good morning, sweetheart!"

My heart sank when she slowly looked up at me and revealed her tear-stained face to me. She made me regret ever having been born with that look that didn't condemn me, yet she conveyed an eternity of pain in her eyes.

"Oh, my God, what have I done?"

I fell to my knees and tried to hug her and she just shrank away from me.

"Sara, I'm so sorry...I wanted it to be...I thought it would be..."

Shit. For the first time in my life I was at a loss for words.

"David, I had thought my first time with a man would be the most romantic time of my life. You didn't care that you were hurting me, did you? All you cared about was what you wanted. Now all I'll remember about giving my virginity away is that I wasted it on you."

A bullet through my head would have been easier to take than her calm and accurate assessment of me. She was right, all I cared about was my own needs, I couldn't even be patient enough to be gentle with this woman who was taking over my heart.

"Sara..."

"David, I really don't want to talk to you right now. I'm going to go take a shower and clean up and then I'd like you to leave me alone for a while, okay? I need some time to myself to think about all of this. I'm worried about getting pregnant, too, since you didn't bother to think about what could happen last night. I had wanted you to stop so we could get a condom or something, but you didn't want to listen to me and so now here I am."

So a twenty-year old girl told off the Emperor of The Assembly and left him speechless on his own living room floor while she just walked out. I sat there filled with guilt for what I had done, for what I may have ruined with someone I really and truly had come to love.

Over the next two weeks we barely spoke to each other and we always managed to stay on opposite ends of the house. Our meals together were painfully silent except for the usual social niceties. I made several futile attempts to start a conversation with Sara, and each time she would just get up and leave without responding to me.

Finally, she caught me in tears one day after she had left me in the living room alone again. I couldn't take it anymore and I just had to let it out. And then I broke down further thinking about what had become of the tough bastard I'd always fancied myself as being.

"David?"

Now she caught me.

"Are you okay?"

I tried to hide my shame and turned away from her.

"David, are you crying about me? David?"

She tried to turn me around and I flinched from her touch.

"Dammit, Sara, leave me alone."

And when I turned around, she was gone.

I guess I got a little satisfaction out of that little outburst and I built on the moment to wipe off my face and get a stiff shot of brandy to buck up my self-image. I figured I needed to get a grip on what the hell I was doing to myself and I needed to harden up a bit. This puppy-love crap was going to kill me and it had to stop.

I finished the brandy and decided to call it a night and headed off to bed. After taking care of my needs in the bathroom I climbed into the cold bed and drifted off rather quickly into a fitful sleep.

I guess it seemed like a dream when I woke up and felt a petite little arm wrapped around me. I gently felt behind myself and realized that Sara was cuddled up behind me! I decided not to act too rashly about anything and I just lay there and listened to her breathing next to me.

"I know you're awake, David."

I rolled over to face her in the darkness.

"Why are you in here Sara? I thought you'd never forgive me? I thought you'd never let me touch you again."

Her hand brushed my face.

"I wanted us to try again. I could see you felt bad about what you did, David, and since I have nothing left to lose I wanted to try again."

The pain in her voice over my taking her virtue was clear and only added to the guilt I had felt earlier. How could she forgive me? After what I had done? How selfish I had been?

I felt her gentle kiss on my stunned lips.

"But, David, you have got to be a lot more patient with me, okay?"

"I promise, Sara."

And then I crossed that bridge I had sworn I'd burn down when I got to it:

"Because I love you, Sara."

Her answer was to take my hand and bring it up to her naked body and then she kissed me again with just a little more fervor.

This time I promised myself that I wouldn't fuck up my second chance with the precious jewel in my arms.

We kissed and explored and felt each other for the best part of an hour before her hand finally found my cock. Her attentions to my member made it stand to attention and I felt the same old animal inside me demand to throw her back and...

No. I was determined to do this the right way.

I pulled her over on top of me and let her legs spread out on either side of mine. I was almost mad with the desire a man feels when he knows his loves' pussy is waiting just mere inches from his need. Still, I managed to restrain myself.

Sara cuddled up into my neck as I ran my hands over her naked back and down to the smooth skin of her beautiful ass. I even started massaging her to help get her relaxed and she responded with a pleasured sigh as my hands kneaded her body. I gave in a little to my wiles and massaged her down my body to get her moist crevice to kiss up against the tip of my cock.

"I know what you're doing, don't try to be all sly with me, David."

A moment of fear rushed through me before Sara balmed my fear with a thrust of her body at my eager tool.

"Let me do this my way, okay?"

"Anything you want, Sara."

Hell, yeah! I was absolutely not going to turn back now.

It took forever for Sara to rub and thrust and rub and grind her body onto mine without relieving my need. And I took it like a trooper, not even once attempting to rush things along.

I will say that it was one of the most erotic moments of my life when I felt Sara sit up on me and slowly lower herself onto my cock.

"Aaahhh!"

She gasped as she settled herself on my spear.

"Oh, David..."

She pulled off a bit.

"Oh, God...ahhh!!!"

I damn near exploded when she just dropped herself onto me and buried my cock to the hilt in her tender body.

"Oh, David...please...just hold me for a minute."

I felt her warm breasts crush against my chest as she lay down on my chest and just held my cock motionless in her warmth. It took every ounce of my being to not start humping her and I was about ready to scream myself.

Maybe two or three minutes went by when she made the most delicate and imperceptible thrust on my cock.

(Which, to me, felt like a drink of water after a hike in the desert.)

I allowed her tentative thrusts at me as she discovered the peculiar pleasure and pain that is making love. Her thrusts became more assertive as she found out how deep she could have me before she felt any discomfort. Sara took her time, but I was rewarded for my own patience when she took up a slow and steady rhythm of humping me into her depths.

The raw joy of feeling her body grind into mine to satisfy her own curiosity and need drew me to a new sexual intensity I had never imagined: I was making love for the first time in my life. I had fucked women, I had taken women, I had used women, and I had even raped women. All to satisfy my wanton physical needs.

Now I was feeling a need in my heart that could only be filled by my submitting my wants and needs to the love and pleasure of this wonderful woman in my arms.

"David...mmmm...oh, yeah..."

Sara sat up on me again and allowed me to slowly plunge all the way into her soft and yielding body. There were no complaints now as my cock bumped against her cervix. Oh, no, now she seemed to demand even more from me.

I could feel her body shudder and quake with each thrust. Her demands became more intense and my darling Sara began to hump me with the same ferocity I had given to her a fortnight before.

"...nnnhhh...David...ohhhh...nnnhhh..."

My own body began to surge with need as Sara fell to the waves of pleasure that crashed across her body.

"DAVID!!!!!!!"

I couldn't hold it back anymore and my balls erupted their white lava into Sara's quaking body in surge after surge of my own release. I finally gave in to my lust and fucked her as hard as I could while my balls still pumped her body full of my seed. Unlike our first night together, Sara's whimpers were of delight as my pounding and pumping intensified her pleasure and brought on a crescendo of an orgasm that I felt when her pussy seized my cock with a series of the most wonderful contractions.

I really had no idea that sex could be so good.

She finally collapsed on top of me and fell, exhausted, into a very restful sleep while I simply held her on top of me. I guess it was maybe two or three hours later when I woke up and realized that I was still buried in Saras' wonderful body. My cock came back to life with this joyous realization and I was soon enraptured in the passionate throes of my desire for my love.

Having earlier sated my initial lust, I was now so slow and deliberate in making love to Sara this time that she never even stirred as I enjoyed her body again and released what little sperm I had left into her lovely form. And now, this time, I finally did drift off and sleep the sleep of a contented man.

* * *

The morning dawned with a darkened sky and my lovely Sara cuddled up by my side. The only thing that could have made my life even more perfect was when Sara stirred and looked up at me with her lovely brown eyes:

"I love you, too, David."