The Swap Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Katherine mused, "and I liked your idea of seducing Shayla Belle, and making sure to be with her on the night of the murders." Katherine said. "The cops are thinking that you're being chivalrous, protecting her, and they just left you completely alone."

"It was you who realized that Mom and that Schelle bozo were going to act on Thursday night. Or did you suggest it?" Seth said.

"Oh no, Karla thinks I'm clueless and knew nothing about any of it. And then the crying and sobbing while I ratted Karla out to that hick detective and that fucking dyke bitch I dated a couple of years ago... they were totally fooled. But it's all good: Schelle is in the pokey, ratting on your mom. You're mom is in the pokey, and soon we'll control her shares of the company."

"Yeah, baby, yeah." Seth said. "Speaking of 'pokey', I'm going to pokey you some more and then come inside you. Maybe this will be the load that knocks you up, Aunt Katherine?"

"Mmmm, I hope so, baby." Katherine replied. "I've been waiting so long to have your baby... oh fuck me Seth, fuck me--"

"Yeah! Fuck her Seth!" shouted a voice as the bedroom door flew open. Karen Warner stood in the doorway, seeing her brother on top of her aunt, seeing their loins joined in unholy, incestuous union.

"Keep fucking her, Seth!" Karen ordered her brother, who had stopped and looked totally stunned. She approached the bed. "Fuck your aunt! Fuck him back, Aunt Katherine!"

Seth recovered from the shock of his sister bursting in on them. She was wearing a white blouse, tight blue jeans, and high heel pumps, looking hot and beautiful, the smell of her perfume giving him an extra charge. He began fucking his luscious, willowy aunt even harder.

"Let me help you come, big brother." Karen said. "And I do mean big, don't I, brother? What a nice cock. You're a lucky bitch, Aunt Katherine, lucky to be getting all that hot cock to yourself." Karen took some of the lube from the bedside table and coated the index finger of her left hand.

"UHH!" Seth gasped as he felt his sister probe his tight anal sphincter, then begin sliding the lubed finger in. "What the fuck are you DOING, Sis?"

"Gonna make you come, stud." Karen said. "Gonna make you blow your big load hard into Aunt Katherine and get her nice and knocked up." Karen began massaging her brother's prostate from deep within his ass, a trick learned from the hottest sex professor in the nation. "I can't wait to see her belly swelling with your baby."

"Uhh, Uhhh, OH UNNHH!! UHHH!!!!" Seth cried out as he began climaxing. Spurt after spurt of potent, virile semen blasted into his aunt's fertile womanhood as he ejaculated. Karen slid her finger out of her brother's butt as he collapsed onto Katherine, sharing kisses with the lovely older woman.

"When you're finished cuddling, get dressed." Karen ordered, her voice cutting through their heavy breathing. "Come into the living room, we've got some shit to discuss."

------------------------

In the living room, the couple sat down in chairs opposite the sofa, upon which Karen was lounging as if she didn't have a care in the world. She did sit up as they sat down.

"Okay, guys, here's the story." Karen said, her beautiful face glowing, but her eyes sharp with evil intent. "Mom just signed a full power of attorney and a proxy for me to totally control her shares of DynaCorp. Here's a copy of the original document."

Seth and Katherine were totally shocked as Karen continued: "I have control of 40% of the company. Either you can work with me separately, or together, but you better decide soon, because if I fuck the men on the board until their cocks fall off, and they give me 51%, you're both toast."

Seth and Katherine looked at each other, their plans shot to hell. "What... what do you have in mind?" Seth asked.

----------------------------

"Thank you for coming today." Laura said as she seated herself opposite of Seth and Karen Warner on the sofas in her plush, comfortable office. It was Wednesday morning.

Laura continued as pre-planned. "I have something that I really need to show you both. Don, would you come out please?"

I came into Laura's office from the door that led to the back room and the labs, again noting how lives would change on these sofas that faced each other. I was not surprised at what happened next.

"You son of a BITCH!" Karen Warner shouted as she saw me, getting up and running hard at me. She tried to slap me but I was too fast. I had her wrapped up and practically threw her back into her brother's arms.

"You bastard!" Karen screamed as she tried to fight out of Seth's grip, but failing. He was trying to calm her down but she was having none of it. "You tricked my aunt into betraying my mother! You deceived her and tricked her! I'm going to wipe you out, you motherfucking prick!"

"Karen!" Laura ordered, her commanding voice filling the room. "Sit back down! Now!" The girl stopped struggling and Seth led her back to the sofa.

"I didn't trick your aunt, Karen, and I think we all know it." I said. "In fact, she thought she was putting on a really great act, crying and sobbing as she threw her sister-in-law and lover to the dogs. She's not a very good actress, though. Neither are you, for that matter. I did enjoy the spectacle, but I was ready for it and that's why you didn't get to slap me like you wanted to."

"And while we're at it," I said, "I also know that Seth is the one who told his father about his mother having affairs, including with your Aunt Katherine as well as Robert Schelle, and that was why your father was going to divorce your mother... well, that's why you think he was going to divorce her. Then the two of you would be his sole heirs. But that plan got fucked up, didn't it, when your mother got wind of his divorce plans as well as him kicking Katherine to the kerb. She and Robert Schelle created a scheme and killed their spouses."

The Warner siblings were dead silent. Seth had a dumb look of shock on his face, but I noticed a new emotion on Karen's face: respect.

"You will never prove one word of that, Lieutenant." she said, quietly but firmly, a gleam in her lovely eyes. I noticed Laura watching intently, hiding a bemused smile at my repartee with the lovely young woman.

"I don't intend to. I've already proved the murders, and Schelle has cooperated with us. Karla is also beginning to cooperate... to save Katherine." I said.

"But you're right:" I continued, "there is absolutely nothing I can even arrest either of you on. And I'm certainly not going to waste the tax dollars of the good People of this County by having you brought to a trial I could not possibly win."

"You... you said the reason we 'think' Dad was going to divorce Mom." Karen continued, practically not indulging in her legal victory. "So what's the real reason?" I looked over at Laura.

"That's why I asked you here today." Laura said. "Do either of you know who your father is, your biological father?"

"No." said Karen. Seth shook his head.

"I ran these tests from the blood samples you gave me during the study, Karen, and Seth was kind enough to let me take a cheek swab for his DNA." Laura continued. "I ran them against samples taken at the Hospital of a man who was murdered in this town just a few weeks ago, a very famous man."

"You... you mean..." Karen stammered.

"Yes." Laura stated. "Karen, you and Seth are the biological children of the late Reverend Jonas Oldeeds." The kids looked a bit blank, but otherwise not particularly perturbed.

"And that was a big part of the reason for your father divorcing your mother." I said. "Oldeeds impregnated your mother twice years ago. Your father was very religious in his younger days and not only was an Oldeeds follower, he agreed to marry your mother and raise the two of you as his own because he knew who your father was and at the time wanted to help him and protect him. Your father is by no means the only person fooled by Oldeeds." I thought of my own father as I said that last bit.

"Then when the Oldeeds planned visit to this Town was announced, some other things happened. Oldeeds made a move on a company your father wanted to buy, and when your father investigated what was going on, he found out some news about Oldeeds and his empire; he found out that Oldeeds was involved in human trafficking of young women. Your father was incensed, and was going to divorce your mother and cut all three of you out of his will. Then he found out about your mother and Katherine being lovers, and he cut his sister out too... a bit unfairly, if you ask me."

"Well, we certainly didn't know any of that stuff with Oldeeds." Karen said.

"Maybe you did, maybe you didn't." I said. "But as I said, I couldn't do anything about it even if I wanted to. But I'm trying to help you here by giving you this information."


"How so?" Seth asked.

"I just told you: you are biological children of the very wealthy Jonas Oldeeds. You have every right to sue his estate for mucho dinero."

"Which you obviously want us to do." Karen said perceptively. "Why?"

"Let's just say that I am not a fan of the Reverend Oldeeds nor his whore of a wife. You deserve that money as much as his wife does." I stated.

"Yeah," Karen said, her eyes shrewd and cunning like her mother's eyes had been. "I'll find out the real reason someday. There's got to be someone with your powers, someone I can use against you. Author's note: that's a clue for the future, peeps! But... I have to admit, you're not a stupid as you look."

"I'll take that as a compliment." I said, making a mental note of her threat, wondering who she might try to use against me. I then got up and went to Laura's desk. I picked up a picture, then showed it to Karen. "Nice picture. You like it?"

Karen looked, then frowned. The picture was of me and Laura on the day I was promoted to Lieutenant, me in full uniform and the Medal of Valor, Laura's hands on my chest as I held her in one arm, obviously a couple in love posing for a picture together.

"Well I'll be damned." Karen said. "So that's why Mrs. Olivet was laughing when I said that. And the engagement ring on her finger right now, too?"

I just smiled.

"Well, congratulations." Karen said, her voice withering and not happy at all. "Come on, Seth, we'll be going now. Dr. Fredricson, I'm out of your program. I won't be returning to school. And I'll see you soon, Lieutenant... in hell."

"You have a nice day too, Miss Warner." I said. "I for one hope that I never have a professional reason to ever see you again."

Seth looked blank and confused, but Karen knew full well the intent of my admonition. But she said nothing as she walked out the door.

"Okay, how did you know all that about Seth?" Laura asked. I came over to her and took her into my arms.

"Like my mother said the other day, offices have eyes and ears." I said, then kissed Laura's cheek and nuzzled her neck.

"And I do believe it was you who suggested I sleep with Mr. Warner's personal administrative assistant." I whispered.

"Mmm, good man." Laura said. Our lips met in a warm kiss and fire spread through my chest and down to my loins. "I'll be sure to tell Gayle not to give away my secrets when you're fucking her in the future."

"No worries, babe." I said, knowing full well that Gayle had given me all that information... because Laura had told her to...

Part 25 - Epilogue

Saturday morning, 7:00am. A beautiful sunrise, and beautiful Bettina on the TV screen.

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg at the anchor desk of KXTC Channel Two News!" she said from the TV studios. "Let's go straight to national reporter Priya Ajmani for some breaking news!"

"This is Priya Ajmani, KXTC Channel Two News!" the drop-dead-gorgeous Indian woman said into her microphone. "Channel Two News is following the breaking story that Karen and Seth Warner, adopted children of the recently murdered Anthony Warner, have filed an inheritance claim against the estate of the late Rev. Jonas Oldeeds. They claim to be Rev. Oldeeds' love children after he had an affair with their mother years ago. Their mother, Mrs. Karla Warner, was arrested in connection with the murders of Dr. Michelle Schelle of the University as well as her own husband..."

"Wow." Cindy Ross said as we watched together.

"Was that 'wow' about the story or about that beautiful Indian reporterette?" I asked. We were alone in the room.

"Both." Cindy said.

"I don't blame you a bit on that one." I said, smiling.

"When is Laura's baby due?" Cindy asked, wanting to change the subject.

"In about a month." I said. "We're going to get married next weekend at the Justice of the Peace. Laura is insisting on it. Shortest engagement in County history, I'd imagine.

"Ha!" Cindy replied. "Do you realize how many slugs meet at the House of the Rising Sun, get 'engaged' overnight, married at the J.P. the next morning?"

"No, but I'm sure Tanya could tell us." I replied as the lovely Crime Lab Supervisor tried to sneak up behind me. "Isn't that right, Detective Perlman?"

"No," Tanya replied, not letting anything show that I'd caught her, but knowing full well. "But I can tell you all about the wickedly delicious, sinfully adulterous sex they're having."

"By the way," Tanya added. "The front desk asked me to tell you that the Chief called and said he'd see you at 10:00 this morning.

"The Chief is off this morning." Cindy said.

"That's right." I said, "but you and I are going to see him at his house, Cindy. And before you ask, you'll find out why when we get there."

Finis ... for now.