The Sweet Factory

Story Info
Messy revenge and punishment.
4.4k words
4.28
30.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarred
tarred
90 Followers

Susan yawned as she walked down the automated production line. Night shift was boring and she was worn out. As head of maintenance she was responsible for finding any faults and ensuring that they were fixed as quickly as possible. Downtime was money was what she was always being told. The factory was an automated plant which produced a wide range of pick and mix sweets, everything from chocolates to toffees were produced, wrapped and packaged with the minimal staff again to save cost.

The only time the plant could be stopped was overnight when there was a minimal staff, tonight Susan and two colleagues were running the equipment slowly to see what was causing some issues with some of the equipment. It meant that elements could be stopped, adjusted and restarted without effecting the rest of the systems.

"Checking the chocolate feed. Over" Susan spoke into her radio and started to climb up the steel stairs to reach the top of a heated vat of melted chocolate. There had been issues with the delivery of chocolate to the conveyor belt below, it had been blocking and she thought that it was because of an issue with the mixer. She unbolted the access hatch and opened the heavy steel lid, peering in she could see the chocolate swishing around slowly below. It seemed that the stirrer was working. She sighed and looked down at her tablet computer which remotely controlled the production systems, it all looked normal.

She placed the computer and radio down and leant into the vat, she was hit was hit with a wall of heat and the sweet smell, she breathed deeply loving the scent. She saw that the mixer was catching, she tried to reach down but it was far from her grasp. She grunted but could not reach. She was about to lean back through the hatch when a shadow crossed her light. Susan looked up, standing above her was one of her staff.

"Ah Jake. Could you pause the mixer please."

"No."

Susan looked up. "What do you mean no?" Her words were cut short as Jake pushed her into the vat, she screamed, landing with a splat in the thick chocolate. She sunk to her chest and was pushed around the vat by the mixer. "What the hell are you doing?" Susan screamed, spitting chocolate.

"Call it a resignation..." He laughed and slammed the vat hatch shut before grabbing the tablet computer. He touched the screen, adjusting some of the settings. There was a loud whirring as the conveyor belts started to rumble into life.

Susan yelled, the mixer was starting to move more quickly, she was thrown about in the vat. Bobbing in the chocolate which was coating her body making her so heavy. Her head was becoming covered and she was gasping and spitting. Suddenly there was a pull on her body, a suction which dragged her down below the surface. She panicked trying to swim but the current was too strong, she was dragged into darkness.

Jake watched a warning on the tablet. Suction Blockage' he increased the force and the error cleared returning to showing how much chocolate was leaving the tank.

Susan felt herself being pulled into the light, she blinked before she was dumped on a conveyor belt which dragged her quickly towards another machine. She gasped before she was covered in a layer of coconut flakes. They coated her, sticking to every inch of her body. Suddenly she was dropped onto another belt. She felt hands reaching down and clearing her eyes, She blinked and saw Jake standing before her.

"What the hell are you doing?" Susan snarled.

"I told you resigning. I just have to test the equipment before I go." He smiled. "Ready for some testing?" He laughed, reaching down he pulled some chooclate off her body, licking his fingers he smiled. "Yummy. Now, onto the next line."

He pressed on the tablet's screen, the belt moved and Susan was dragged onwards through a hatch into another room. She saw the sign above the hole - 'Chewing Gum Production'. Susan gasped, she was being taken into the plant that made batches of chewing gum mix.

"No Jake... No!" She screamed. It was pointless as she was hit by a wave of warm chewing gum mix. It covered her like glue, building on the weight of the chocolate and coconut. She was glued to the conveyor belt she was stuck, eventually when she reached the end of the line her body was splatted into a waiting wheeled tub. She slithered in the huge tub, her body covered in gooey gum and chocolate.

Jake started to take photos. "These will look good on Facebook!"

Susan wrenched her hand free from the goo and grabbed Jake by the overalls. She dragged him towards the tub until he fell face first into the sticky goo. Jake kicked his legs trying to get purchase, they struggled together in the gum mix before eventually Susan managed to get free. Her movement was slow as the gum was heavy and setting fast, she realized that she had to move quickly if she was to escape the factory and Jake's revenge on her.

She reached for the door to leave the factory floor, just as she did she was hit from behind, Jake had shoved a wheeled tub towards her. She crumpled and fell backwards into the tub landing in a mass of marshmallow fluff, Susan swore as she failed to grab the sides of the tub and sank into the creamy mush.

"Oh dear, did you think I had finished?" Jake smiled as he stared down at Susan in the tub. She felt herself being pushed through the plant. Finally they stopped. "I have her here."

"Great"

Susan shuddered, the voice of the other night shift employee Charley Jackson, she was twenty one, sullen and had just been given a final written warning from Susan for lateness and poor conduct.

"Hello boss." Charley sneered. "Get her out of there." Jake dragged Susan out of the tub and stood her in front of Charley.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I thought that you deserved something for being such a bitch. So I thought you should test the new automated bulk line." The bulk line was a new part of the factory that manufactured ingredients for caterers and other manufacturers, rather than small chocolate bars or sweets this line made huge quantities which could be made into other products from Easter eggs to chocolate biscuits. Quickly Jake and Charley stripped Susan, cleaning off layers of fluff, gum and chocolate until she was standing almost naked in front of them.

"You won't get away with this!" Susan snarled.

"Oh I think we will, the next batch is to be delivered to the US so by the time the container is opened at the other end we will be long gone with the contents of the safe." Charley laughed.

"Put her on the belt."

Jake grabbed Susan and threw her onto one of the ingredient input belts.

"Jake, don't do this..." Susan pleaded.

"Oh stop that you stupid cow!" Charley yelled before pushing the green start button. "Bye bye!" The belt shuddered and started moving, Charley turned and started to walk away as Susan reached out and grabbed the back of her overalls. "What the fu..." Charley suddenly shot back and landed heavily on the belt on top of Susan. "Stop the belt! Jake for fu..."

Jake looked at the controls, but then thought, why share the money from the safe. He smiled as he watched the two women move into the machinery.

***

Charley raised her body struggling to get off the belt, Susan tried to warn her but it was too late as she hit her head on an overhead beam and slumped back down onto the belt. They were dragged into the plant before being dumped into a huge vat. Susan slid down the stainless steel side of the vat with Charley slithering beside her. She shook her head and tried to stand up but slipped and fell.

"You stupid woman!" Susan snarled but was cut short as there was a loud clunk. She looked up just in time to see a flood of heavy cream start to pour into the vat. The cream was as thick as custard, soon they were knee deep. Susan looked up as a dazed Charley lunged at her pushing in her into the gloop. Susan struggled, slithering and sliding in the cold cream, she managed to grab Charley's overalls and hold her down for a moment before she span round and knocked Susan's feet from under her.

After a minute or so of wrestling in the cream Susan held up her hand. "Look, lets stop this. We are both trapped, we should work together." Charley laughed.

"Screw you bitch!" She was about to hit Susan when a flood of powdered sugar hit her. The flow went on for what seemed like minutes until there was nothing but a column of sugar standing before Susan. She panicked for a moment until the column broke and Charley appeared coughing and spluttering. Susan could not help herself and laughed. "Shut up bitch!" Before the inevitable fight broke out they both looked up as a flood of molten chocolate hit them.

Susan gasped as the chocolate hit her, it seemed her body was betraying her as the warm embrace of the thick chocolate was having an unusual effect on her body, she was being hugged by the weight of the warm chocolate and it was causing tingles to flood her body. Maybe this would not be as bad as she imagined.

Charley screamed as the chocolate engulfed her body, she turned quickly from human to a sweet, shapeless blob which shuddered for a moment before lunging towards Susan.

They landed in the thick, sweet ooze, Susan felt the weight of Charley's body pressing against her, she reached out grabbing the back of Charley's neck before pushing her head towards her. It was a sudden urge like the bursting of a dam as she pulled Charley's formless face towards her and pressed her mouth against the opening in the gooey chocolate, he tongue explored the sweet chocolate, tainted with the taste of lip gloss.

Carley, struggled trying to fight her way from Susan's grasp, slithering back in the vat. "What the hell are you doing?"

Susan slipped and staggered to her feet, they were now almost thigh deep in warm chocolate. She smiled, invisible beneath the confectionery. "Well Charley, I am sorry but it seems that Jake has decided he wants the contents of the safe for himself."

"Bastard." Charley snarled.

"And, furthermore, we are stuck here at his mercy." She paused. "I don't know what came over me. But suddenly I wish it was you..."

Charley turned and tried to run, but could not move in the thick chocolate. Susan grabbed the back of her overalls and pulled her, she fell backwards quickly sinking until only her fingers were above the surface. Susan grabbed her and dragged her up. Susan spluttered and gasped. "So tell me, what did you intend would happen to me?"

Charley sighed. "Well, as I said, we were going to dump you in this load of milk chocolate and make a run for it."

"Okay..." Susan looked up. "I think we can get out of here. Give me a leg up." Charley helped Susan slither to the side of the vat and then reach up, she was just able to grab a drooping cable which ran above them. She pulled herself up, dragging herself up and out of the vat, struggling to stand on the cat walk above. She peered down smiling at Charley. "You know what, I think I should let you go to America, after all you had intended it would happen to me."

Charley suddenly sobbed. "Please... It was Jake's idea. Look I am sorry."

"Stop the crying..." Susan shrugged. "Not such a bully eh?"

"I would do anything... Please let me free!"

"Anything..." Susan smiled. She didn't know if it had been the events of the evening or a sudden madness, but she had felt something deep down inside her, an itch which had to be scratched. But first there was a robbery to foil.

She reached down and grabbed Charley's wrist, pulling her from the chocolate bath. It took all her strength to drag her onto the catwalk beside her.

"Thank you..." Charley paused. "Look I am sorry. I was stupid."

"All in good time... First I think we should get our revenge on Jake, don't you think."

***

Jake laughed to himself he had doubled his loot and got rid of an annoying girl all at the same time. He lifted the heavy bag and walked quickly down the stairs back onto the factory floor.

The machinery was running, he smiled as he imagined that the chocolate would soon be draining into a bulk container before being chilled to set and shipped to a factory many miles away. It was sweet justice. He smiled at his own joke.

"Oi..." He span round quickly, the swinging sack of sugar hit him square in the chest and floored him, the world went dark.

***

"Jake... Oh Jake?"

He slowly opened his eyes, before him was Susan, his head was spinning and painful. He tried to move but found he was firmly tied to a pole.

"Welcome back..." Susan was wearing a clean set of overalls, but her hair was coated in a layer of chocolate.

"What the hell?" Jake stuttered.

"You double crossed me!" Charley snarled. "Let me do it to him!" Susan handed her the tablet computer, smiling. "Goody!" Charley grabbed the screen.

"Have you seen the taffy puller Jake?" Susan smiled. "It winds bulk toffee around a pole. It makes delicious toffee, sold to be melted down for other manufactures. She nodded to Susan.

Susan tapped the screen, the machine came to life, an arm approached Jake just above his feet, suddenly he started to turn slowly, the arm rising as he did. The arm was drawing out a six inch band of thick toffee which wrapped around his body, the arm raised higher and higher. Jake yelled, panicking. "Don't worry..." Susan laughed as the toffee was wrapped around his chin before reversing and starting to wind back downwards.

It was mesmerizing to watch as Jake was slowly wrapped in an increasingly thick layer of toffee. After some minutes Charley tapped the screen again and the arm retreated. The warm toffee created a seamless cocoon at least eight inches thick from Jake's feet to his chin. Charley stepped towards him until she was a few inches away. "I hope you enjoy your prison, because when they find you stole the money this will not be the last prison you will be in!"

***

"Are you sure we can't just have some of the money?" Charley pleaded.

"No..." Susan laughed. "I though you had promised that you wanted to go clean." She paused. "Well about that..." Her eyes sparkled.

"What?"

"Look this will sound weird, but the warm chocolate." Susan blushed.

Charley laughed, reaching forward she grabbed Susan's overall's ripping open the poppers. She ripped the rough material from her and pushed her backwards.

"What are you doing?" Susan bit her lip.

Charley gently coaxed Susan backwards until she felt a chain behind her. She glanced round and saw the access to the chocolate vat below her. Charley unclipped the chain. "I think I promised you anything?" With a swift push she shoved Susan back into the vat, she landed with a splat, sinking into the warm chocolate before surfacing.

Charley slid off her own overalls and stepped off the edge sliding into the vat and under the warm substance. She popped up, shaking her chocolate covered head. She reached forward and touched Susan's chest. "Oh.. Is it cold in here?" She leaned forward and started to suck her hardened nipples. Susan arched her back sighing deeply.

"I thought..."

Charley reached up placing her fingers on Susan's lips. "Shhh... Everyone loves chocolate, and I think I am getting addicted! And we have about another six hours before the day shift arrive..."

After some hours and many orgasms Charley and Susan finally slithered from the warm chocolate vat, the two women had certainly put their differences behind them and were ready to return to

the locker room to shower off the remaining chocolate and return home to go to bed where it was likely there would be little sleep. Charley turned and kissed Susan deeply.

They were oblivious to the movement behind them, unaware that they were suddenly in deep trouble as Jake, who they though had been safely trapped in a caramel prison had escaped, in their haste the girls had not switched off the heaters which kept the toffee supple and so he had eventually been able to first push a hand free and then release himself. He watched his previous accomplice and her new lover with pangs of jealous and massive doses of anger. They were going to pay for what they had done to him.

Jake reached forward, toffee dripping from his fingers, as he pressed a selection of buttons, the automated plant whirred into life. A smile played across his lips, it was his time to leave, taking the

bag of money and escape leaving Sarah and Charley to their fate. He smiled, they would be found in the morning by then he would be far away.

Sarah looked up. "What the hell?" She pulled away from Charley who was clutching at her chocolate stained body. "No... The plant is running."

"So what, lets get out of here..." Charley pouted.

"No... You don't understand." Sarah pointed to the floor they were standing on a black and yellow hatched area, before she would jump free they were knocked from their feet by an automated pallet truck which was moving rapidly through the factory. They screamed as they hit the low bed of the truck landing face upwards, watching the lights on the ceiling flash past as they progressed faster.

"Oh my God! What is happening?" Charley grabbed Sarah tighter as the truck accelerated.

"We are on the ingredient supply line. It is an automated transport system which delivers raw ingredients to the process lines. It must have started automatically, we were just standing in the wrong place." Sarah snarled, she had been stupid she told all staff the dangers of entering the automation areas when the plant was running. Normally you could not get past safety barriers and interlocks but she had put the plant into an override state to carry out tests. The truck shuddered to the left and then stopped. Before the girls could get off the flat bed it started to tip, slick with chocolate they were unable to grip the stainless steel flatbed and they slithered down and into the vat below.

They landed with a splash in a deep sticky substance. Charley licked some from her fingers. "Oh sweet... Fondant filling." They had landed in the glue like substance up to their hips, it was almost impossible to move in the heavy goo, Charley tried to walk towards the side of the vat, she dragged one leg from the cloying sweet substance and tried to step forward, with a shriek she fell forwards landing on the surface. She slowly sunk into the white fondant until there were just a line of bubbles forming on the surface.

"Charley!" Sarah dived forwards into the fondant hitting the surface and grabbing the mass of Charley's body. She struggled to drag her to the surface, finally breaking her free, gasping and spluttering. "Oh wow! I thought you were a gonner there."

Charley smiled beneath the fondant. "Wow, that was amazing!"

"What?" Sarah gasped. "You are enjoying this, you could have drowned."

"Oh come on... This is so..." She paused. "Hell, you try it." She grabbed Sarah and pushed her down into the fondant. Sarah cried out swallowing a mouthful of the warm sweet goo before pushing down and breaking free from the sticky mass. She shuddered, the warm touch of the sweet confectionery was everywhere, she felt a deep desire and a greater warmth between her legs. She jumped forward and embraced Charley, they both fell back sinking and rolling in the toffee like sweet quicksand before they surfaced.

"Oh what is happening to me?" Sarah shook her head.

"Well if it is the same as me you are getting incredibly horny in this vat." Charley smiled, impossible to see beneath the thick coating of fondant.

"But we can't just stay here... How do we get out?"

It seemed that fate was ready to deliver the answer to Sarah's question as there was a sudden thump and they felt a pulling dragging them towards the center of the vat. Sarah screamed, clutching hold of Charley but was unable to resist the force as the pumps emptied the vat. The girls were dragged downwards sinking deeper into the ooze before being dragged into a whirlpool and into darkness.

tarred
tarred
90 Followers
12