The Sweet Slut in Training Ch. 06

Story Info
All Hands on Valarie.
8k words
4.69
48.3k
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 09/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,287 Followers

Chapter Six: All Hands on Valarie

Heeding the Coast Guard's warning, Travers had the boat headed toward the nearest dock, which they found at a small seaside village. They radioed their position to Jay, who called Dr. Pound.

"He'll be there in about an hour," Jay said.

Valarie tried not to look worried, but she was. She had seen Pound with his freakishly huge cock through the web cam, spraying absurd amounts of cum on those girls. He was mean-spirited, horny, dominating, and, scariest of all, incredibly smart. She had been intrigued by him over the phone and web, but the thought of meeting him was unnerving. At least Travers, Roy and Nelson would be there. They wouldn't let anything happen to her.

It was late afternoon now, so they agreed to grab an early dinner while they waited out the storm and waited for Pound. There was a small restaurant overlooking the beach, just off the pier. Valarie was still in the tiny pink bikini with the square 2 inch patches over her nipples and rectangular patch over her pussy, pink spaghetti straps and tiny silver chains holding the suit together. She added a pair of open-toed black heels with a three-inch stiletto heel and a tiny black strap around each ankle.

They sat in a corner booth and ate quietly. No one paid much attention to Valarie's skimpy suit. Sure, it wasn't every day that someone as hot as her walked in wearing a thong bikini, but it was at least a weekly occurrence in every beachside business. They ate quietly and Valarie wondered if everyone was just tired or if they were as worried about meeting Pound as she was. She knew that none of them liked him or trusted him, which worried her.

They were all stunned when the doctor himself entered the restaurant and strode directly to him. It was only when he flashed the handheld GPS unit that they realized how he had found them so easily.

He didn't bother to say hello or shake hands, he just sat down, stared at Valarie and said, "So, you've been a busy little slut today, haven't you?"

"Um, yes sir," she said meekly.

"Look, Pound, can you turn that thing off or take it out?" Travers interjected, wanting to ease everyone's tension and get this over as soon as possible.

"I don't know," Pound said. "We'll have to do a thorough examination. Just so happens that a colleague of mine has an office nearby. He's out of town, but he already said I could use it. So, shall we?"

He stood up and walked toward the door, not waiting for them to follow him. Valarie and the others didn't hurry to catch up, but did pay their bill and follow him out the door. He led them down the street about five blocks before they came to a doctor's office. Sure enough, he knew the entry code and soon they were in the examining room.

"Gentlemen, you can wait in the lobby," Pound said. "I received your communication from Jay and I assure you no harm will come to your precious piece of ass. After all, I brought my own."

Just then two beautiful women walked out. Both were dressed like nurses, if all nurses wore high heels, thigh-highs, mini skirts, no panties, and white button-down blouses with no buttons or bras. They looked like had walked right off the set of a porno movie.

"Please, put your tongues back in your mouths and say hello to Frankie and Candi," Pound said in his typical arrogant tone. "They are my nurses, employees, fuck sluts, cum sponges and sperm extraction specialists. They will be assisting me today and, if your little slut gets me all hot and bothered, will see to my needs so she may remain pristine and unspoiled by my foot-long cock."

"We're still coming with you," Travers said.

"No, you're not," Pound said. "If you must, you may watch on the web cam in his office. But if she gets a sight of me and can't resist herself, well, sorry boys, but the lady's wish will be my command."

"Just fix the Sweet Heat," Travers said.

Pound and his nurse whores left and Travers, Roy and Nelson went to the doctor's office. Sure enough, they could see the exam room on the screen. Valarie was sitting on the exam table, swinging her legs, nervously waiting for Dr. Pound.

He entered with his nurses moments later. "All right, Valarie, before we do anything else, I need to get a few basic numbers. So, stand up and let's get a good look at you."

Frankie and Candi moved in and stripped off her bikini and removed her heels, leaving her completely naked. Pound moved in with a tape measure and began measuring her breasts, her waist, height, etc.

"Why the fuck does he need to do all that?" Travers said, pissed.

"Because that's what he does," Nelson said. "Relax, let him have his little fun, fuck the hell out of his whores while we watch and get his kicks. So long as he doesn't hurt Valarie and fixes that damn Sweet Heat, we'll be all right. We'll get some rest tonight and get out of here in the morning."

They looked back at the monitor to see that Pound had four thermometers in Valarie -- one in her mouth, one in her pussy and one in her ass. The fourth was pressed between her breasts with Frankie squeezing them together around the thermometer.

"Gotta know where the hot spots are," Pound joked. "So, eight orgasms today. You sure you want me to take that thing out of you. Seems to me like you're having a good time."

"I like it, sir," Valarie said, "but we lost the remotes and it won't stop and it's driving me crazy. So, if taking it out is the way to make it stop, that's what I want to do. Maybe we could put another one in when we get back from our trip if you want."

"I see," Pound said. "Well, let's just have a little look, shall we? Lay back now. That's it. Girls, her legs, please." Frankie and Candi obediently grabbed Valarie's legs and pulled them apart, exposing her pussy for the arrogant doctor. He peeled back her labia, fully exposing her clit. "Little thing sure is spinning, isn't it? And I see the boys turned the heat on for you too. Yes, I can see that must be very sensitive."

"Yes, it's been on for hours," Valarie said.

Pound touched her raw, exposed clit and she shuddered. He touched it again and she flinched, the pleasure so strong it hurt. He stuck his finger inside her, feeling for the implant which by now was firmly embedded in her vaginal wall.

"Well, I don't have a remote with me and I can't turn it off without taking it apart, so I think the best thing to do is remove it," Pound said. "Now, remember, you have a needle through your clit that we will have to extract and that little button inside you is embedded in your flesh. So, we're going to need to lubricate the area and use some special tools for extraction. Some of the procedures might seem a bit unorthodox, but I assure you they are absolutely necessary. Are you ready to proceed?" To help her make up her mind, Pound touched her clit and rubbed inside her pussy again. She flinched and he licked his finger. "Mmm, you are quite sweet, my dear, just like they said. That's good. That will make the process go much more smoothly, I believe."

Valarie had no idea how a sweet tasting pussy would make this easier, but the man didn't make a lot of sense to her. She just wanted the Sweet Heat out of her, however he had to do it. When he lowered his pants and exposed his monstrously large cock, she had second-thoughts.

"Frankie, Candi, please give her a dose of lubricant," Pound said. The naughty nurses scrambled to him and took their places, obviously having done this sort of teamwork before. Frankie knelt before him, sucking his cock, impressively taking three-fourths of it in her mouth while Candi knelt between his legs and sucked his balls. Valarie watched, trying to understand what this had to do with her, how his cock had gotten so enormous and how the nurses were able to service him so deftly with their mouths. None of it seemed real.

Pound tapped Frankie on the head, a signal, and she pulled her mouth off and took his cock in her hand. Candi knelt on the other side and together they aimed his penis like firemen working a hose, aiming it directly at Valarie's snatch. His thick, white spunk seemed to flow forever, spurting out at her in huge blasts that drenched her pussy mound, labia and clit. As soon as he finished, Frankie jumped between Valarie's legs and Candi knelt in front of Pound, sucking his cock, keeping it rock hard.

Frankie's tongue seemed to be everywhere at once, slurping cum off of Valarie and swallowing it down. Valarie squirmed and trembled, pleasured by the oral stimulation. As Valarie's pussy warmed up and her clit throbbed, Frankie cleaned off her pussy lips and mound, leaving the best for last. When she knew she was ready, Frankie clamped her lips around Valaries clit, sucking cum off it and feeling the hard-bodied brunette cum underneath her.

Valarie was still rocking through the intensely raw, almost painful orgasm when she felt a tug on her clit. She looked down and saw Dr. Pound holding up the needle with a pair of tweezers. "Got it!" he said.

"What? How?" Valarie said.

"Power of the orgasm," Pound said. "Barely felt me pull it out, did you?"

"No, I ...wow, that was amazing!"

"Good, so, now you trust me when I tell you I have to fuck your pussy to get the other half of the device out, right?"

"Fuck me? With that? Oh, I don't know. I've never..."

"You can take it, don't worry," Pound said. "Every girl thinks her pussy is so tight that it just can't handle a big cock and then I prove them wrong."

"But, I don't understand how it will help," Valarie said.

"Because I have this," Pound said. He showed her a metal ring that Frankie fastened around the base of his cock. The ring was smooth and flat except one slightly raised rubber hook at the top. It extended no more than a 16th of an inch up from his cock.

"This is a firm rubber piece that won't hurt your pussy, but will, if we get it lined up right, catch underneath that little device in there and pull it out, sort of like pulling a nail out of a board with a hammer. Now, it probably won't come out on the first try, so I'll have to keep working at it."

"Can't you just put the ring closer to the head of your cock, so you don't have to put so much in? Or maybe just on your finger so you don't have to fuck me at all?"

"It has to go on the end so we have better leverage -- once I hook and pull back, it will be more apt to pop off," Pound said. "As far as using my finger, well, it could possibly work but it would take longer and be less effective. It's like saying, why don't you use a screwdriver to hammer in that nail. Eventually, you could probably do it, but a hammer is much more effective. It's all about using the right tool."

Valarie was pretty sure Pound was just making up excuses to fuck her, which would have been OK if he wasn't such an ass and his cock wasn't so big. She was worried that be fucked by him would hurt worse than keeping the little spinning monster inside her. She bit her lip, unsure what to do. She looked at Frankie and Candi. Clearly these sluts had fucked him many times and looked no worse for wear. Frankie was a big-busted hard body and Candi was a stunningly beautiful woman with Indian features.

"All right," Valarie said. "I trust you. Just, please be gentle."

"Of course," Pound grinned, purposely looking at the web camera and grinning, taunting the guys in the office. There was a way into any pussy he wanted, Pound had always believed. And it wasn't rape. Deception, maybe. Dishonest, certainly. Immoral, of course. But illegal. No. That's what Travers and Nelson had helped demonstrate to keep him out of legal trouble and he was indebted to them. So, yes, he would take it easy on their precious Valarie. But he wanted them to know that not even they could tell him which pussy he could and could not fuck. And here, in a matter of only a few minutes, he had Valarie asking him to fuck her. Oh, how sweet it was to be an evil, horny genius!

He took his place between her legs. She was laying back, her eyes closed tight, like she was bracing for impact. "Just relax," Pound said, parting her pussy lips with the head of his cock. "I've had plenty of practice with this. I won't hurt you. In fact, you might ask me not to stop even after the extraction is complete."

Valarie didn't say anything, but felt the massive girth of his cock begin to slide into her, stretching her as it plowed into her with surprising ease. She felt like he must have six or seven inches inside her when he stopped. "Are you doing OK?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm fine," Valarie panted. She was surprised at how gentle he was being.

"Good," Pound said. "The last few inches are the toughest and I've found it works best..." his cock slammed into her, hard and fast and without warning, taking her breath away as he sunk to the hilt inside her.... "if I don't warn you ahead of time."

"Oh my ..." Valarie panted, struggling to gain control of her senses.

"It's all inside now," Pound said soothingly. "Relax. This might be the most pleasurable surgical procedure you'll ever have." He began moving his cock back and forth inside her, small strokes at first, rotating his hips in small circles, trying locate the device with this cock. When he felt it, he thrust fully into her, then pulled back hard and fast. The clip caught and tugged at the button, pulling it partially free.

"Good start," Pound said. "Let's try again." There was no slow approach this time. All 12 inches skewered into her in a single thrust, then he ripped backward again, but he was just off the mark and missed the button. He repeated the procedure 12 more times, watching Valarie closely, her eyes fluttering, nostrils flaring, lips parted slightly, panting like a little bitch in heat. When the button finally popped off with a mighty tug, so did Valarie, cumming hard and long while the button dropped to the floor and Pound ejaculated into a cup, filling it half full of his spunk.

"Here, drink this," he said, offering the cup to Valarie. She hadn't seen him cum in the cup and assumed it was water. Instantly, she realized it wasn't, but Pound held the cup to her mouth and had his other hand on the back of her head. "Drink it up, slut," he whispered in her ear so softly he knew no one else could hear. "Now, tell everyone how yummy it is."

He scared Valarie, so she followed orders, drinking the viscous fluid in great gulps. When it was finally gone and inside her belly, she looked around the room and smiled, feeling relieved that it was gone and so were the buttons in her clit and pussy. So relieved, that she sounded genuinely happy when she blurted out, "That was delicious!"

The doctor grinned and looked at the camera. "See boys, your little slut likes cum just fine. Guess you just gotta have the right stuff. Don't worry about feeding her for a while. I think she's full."

He turned off the computer and left the room, while Frankie and Candi helped Valarie put her pink bikini back on.

Pound met the irate men in the lobby, grinning as he zipped up his pants. "I won't even charge you boys for an office visit," he said. "Now, our little patient has been through a lot today, so she might be a little wobbly. If it were me, I'd still take her home and fuck her six or seven more times tonight, but you guys might want to take it easy on her. I get the feeling you rather like her. That's sweet -- almost as sweet as her little cunt is. She should be feeling fine in the morning and ready for whatever you guys can give her."

"You're an ass, you know it," Nelson said. Pound didn't respond. "If we want another device, we'll call you, all right?"

"I'll talk to you soon," Pound smiled knowingly.

Candi and Frankie emerged with Valarie, each holding an arm, helping the wobbly young woman out of the examination room, her body finely adorned with the tiny pink bikini and heels. She looked worn out, exhausted and incredibly beautiful all at once.

Roy and Nelson replaced the slutty nurses by her side and, without a word of goodbye to Pound, led Valarie out the door, Travers leading the way.

Once they were back on the boat, they sat Valarie on the semicircle couch and gave her some water and fruit. She was groggy and sore and exhausted, but Valarie also felt more alive than she ever had before. Her day had included an unbelievable number of orgasms, the largest cock she had ever seen, some of the most slutty, raunchy behavior she had ever been a part of and a beautiful, luxurious yacht. She felt alive, sexy and desirable. And now she felt safe and cared for, the three men around her tending to her needs, treating her like a queen, not some slutty whore they wanted to use and abuse. She was beginning to understand that this whole relationship with these three men was far more complex than she had thought before.

She assumed she meant nothing to them, was just a sex toy, another piece of ass. She assumed if she was of no use to them sexually, they wouldn't care about her. But they were showing her a different side. They had told her they cared about her, but she never really believed it until now. She could see how different they were with her than Pound had been. Now, she had no delusions that she was going to be pampered and babied the rest of the trip. By tomorrow, they would be horny and expecting her to deliver, teasing and pleasing at full capacity. And she looked forward to that more than ever. God, today's series of orgasms had been fun! But she knew when the excitement faded and everyone got tired and mellow, they'd still want her to be with them, to talk with them, have fun in other ways. She wasn't about to fall in love with any of the three, but she understood now that there was a genuine interest in her well-being and that they intended to maintain a line between use and abuse of her. Knowing that, she was ready to submit to anything they asked. She wished she wasn't so sore and tired. She wanted to show them all her appreciation right now. Well, tomorrow she'd thank them in a way she knew they would like. She nearly giggled in anticipation, then asked if they'd mind if she went to bed so she could get some rest and be ready to serve them tomorrow.

The next morning, Valarie woke up early, rising with the sun, the gentle rise and fall of the boat reminding her that they were on a boat and would be setting sail again today. She looked over and saw Roy sleeping next to her. Sweet that he had let her sleep all night and not tried anything. She noticed that her bikini top was pulled to the sides, her breasts exposed and wondered if he had touched her, played with her, looked at her in the night, maybe touched himself. The thoughts made her tingle and she slipped out of bed, excited for a new day.

She remembered her last waking thoughts from last night, her vow to herself to be a super hot, slutty, sexy, teasing and pleasing girlfriend/slut/whore for them today.

She stripped completely naked and quietly made her way up to the deck. She slipped on a pair of white stretchy, skin-tight leggings and some bright red, five-inch stilettos. The leggings hugged her ass and pussy, her dark lips partially visible through the shear white material. There was no one around the dock yet this early, but she knew that would change, so she went about her topless preparations quickly.

From the crate of toys and gadgets the guys had brought along, she rounded up a bottle of baby oil, two bottles of lube, a thick 8-inch dildo, a butt plug, a slender chain, a red leather collar, a pocket knife and a pair of handcuffs, setting all of the items on the table next to the u-shaped cushions near the back of the boat.

She kept looking around, making sure none of the guys had woken up and kept her eyes peeled for early morning risers along the dock. She could see people walking on the beach already in the distance, but no one close enough to see her. Her nipples were hard, no doubt due in part to the pleasantly cool morning air.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,287 Followers