The Sweet Surprise

Story Info
Resistance becomes eager participation.
1.4k words
3.53
34k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie and I have always had a great sex life and we keep it interesting by incorporating new ideas into our relationship. This story is about one of those times.

Maggie has some wigs and outfits she will use to assume different persona. The women all have their own names. Depending on who comes by to visit I know what kind of sex she wants to have. So I have different sex with different women without going outside of our relationship. This works great for us, but it's a challenge for me to reciprocate.

While I like putting a name and face to each persona, Maggie says she prefers to keep her other sex partners anonymous.

One way I reciprocate is to tell Maggie that I ran into a friend of mine and that he was coming by to have sex with her, for personal reasons he doesn't want her to know who he is. To accomplish this I tell her I have to blindfold her and tie her hands to the headboard of the bed to insure she doesn't pull the blindfold off. She enjoys being bound and blindfolded so it works nicely for her. I let her know I will be leaving when my friend shows up because I can't sit there while he fucks my wife. I leave for a few minutes and then return assuming the role of the friend. The sex we have is different than we would normally have in order to complete the charade.

Once when we were going to play our game I decided to push it a little further. Believing she fantasized about my friend Eric, I told her he was coming over to fuck her. This time she didn't call me out about putting a name and face to our visitor like she has in the past,which was unusual, especially since it was the name of a close friend of mine. When Maggie didn't protest my personalizing the scenario I felt I was on the right track to my desired endgame.

During sex that day I was pretty sure she was imagining Eric was fucking her. When she called out his name while having a particularly intense orgasm I was sure of it. That's when I knew I was on to something.

A few weeks later we decided to play this same game again. I told her Eric would be coming by for a blowjob and she better show him to a real nice time. Being an obedient wife she said she would, and again she never mentioned me putting a name and face to the visitor.

Later that week on Saturday I got Maggie a little drunk on a few glasses of wine and told her Eric was on his way over. She was instructed to only wear a pair of tight white panties and no top, because I wanted her to show off her cute little titties, and the panties made her ass look great. Also, when her pussy gets wet it dampens her panties and leaves almost nothing to the imagination.

When she was properly dressed for her visitor I blindfolded her, but this time I tied her hands behind her back. She was to kneel on the foot of the bed until Eric came in. He would then undress, lay on the bed and place his legs on each side of her. Her directions were to bend over without touching him, except with her mouth, and take his whole cock all the way down her throat. Then she was to stick her tongue out and lick his balls. Maggie has many talents in the bed but this is by and large my favorite thing to watch her do during sex.She promised me she would do exactly as she was instructed.

I informed her Eric was here and I was going to let him in the house. Maggie assumed I would be back shortly to get a wonderful blowjob.

A few minutes later Eric showed up as he and I had agreed. I reviewed the plan we had discussed earlier in the week and though he seemed a little hesitant at first he said if I was sure I was okay with it he certainly was. I knew he couldn't resist the chance to fuck Maggie. He's said many times before how hot he thinks she is.

Eric and I have been friends for a long time and I know he's discreet enough to keep this whole thing between us. I told him not to say a word to Maggie or give her any indication that it was actually anyone else other than me she was with. This was to always remain our secret.

He went to the bedroom. I waited for a moment then went quietly to the bedroom door to watch my wife suck my friend's cock. Without touching him, except with her mouth, Maggie bent over forward and began sucking his cock, thinking it was mine. I was getting turned on watching my wife suck my friend's cock, but when she did as she told me she would do and took his whole cock deep down her throat and then stuck her tongue out and licked his balls, I couldn't help but make an involuntary sound that startled her. She knew something wasn't right but wasn't exactly sure what was going on. I didn't know what she would do, so at that point I went for broke. I went over to her and pulled the blindfold off. She looked at Eric then at me and called me a "Fucking bastard" and asked how could I really do this? Before she could say anything more I grabbed the hair on the back of her head and forced her head down to Eric's cock. She resisted and turned her head away. She was obviously pissed off, but I couldn't back away at this point. It was now or never. I thought if this doesn't work out she might fucking leave me. So I pulled her head up and slapped her across the cheek and told her to suck his cock. I had never slapped my wife before and wasn't sure how she would react to it. She was defiant and said,"No."

I slapped her once more, and forced her face down on his hard cock and said, "Suck his cock bitch."

It was as if that flipped a switch. She suddenly looked at me with a whole different demeanor. She opened her mouth and took his cock all the way in her mouth. Then she stuck her tongue out and licked his balls. She raised her head off his cock and said to me, "Like that baby?"

I said "Yeah,like that." She began sucking his cock again and looking at me. I could tell she was getting off on it now. I let go of her hair and she kept sucking his cock. She was truly enjoying it. I untied her hands and she wrapped one hand around the shaft of his cock and began stroking it nice and slow. She used the other hand to fondle his balls. I was about ready to come just standing there watching her. I took my pants off, got behind her on the bed and slid my hard cock into her wet pussy. It felt so tight and smooth. I was fucking her from behind while watching her suck my friend's cock. I knew she was really liking what was going on now. So was Eric and so was I.

Eric was getting ready to come. I told Maggie I wanted her to swallow his whole load, and that she better not miss a drop. Once again, being the obedient wife she did what she was told. Then she sucked every bit of cum off his cock and licked his balls just to make sure she got everything.

That sent me over the top. I rolled her over on her back, grabbed her ankles and put her legs in the air.I slid my cock back into her tight, wet pussy and started fucking her with everything I had. I could tell she was getting ready to come. I told her not to come until I was ready. Again she did as she was told. She held back until we both came at the same time in what seemed like the most intense orgasm we have ever had. I fell on my back next to her. Maggie smiled at me then rolled over and began sucking my cock. She said she wanted to clean it all up for me. Eric was watching Maggie work when he got a second erection. Maggie looked over and saw his hard cock. She slid back over to Eric and, well, that's another story for another day.