The Sweetest Job in the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula: "There, you see Sam, a REAL man doesn't think I am gross, or fat. A REAL man likes a woman heavy with child, [She caressed my cock, squeezing it thru my slacks] especially if it is HIS child. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot, this is not YOUR child, it is HIS. You will forgive me, little Sammy, won't you. I mean this MAN over here has a REAL cock that actually gets hard, and big, and shoots seed far into a woman. But, why should I be swayed just because he's better hung than you, or bigger, stronger, healthier, handsomer, or makes a lot more money than you. I mean, why?" [She kissed me. Slightly embarrassed, I nonetheless made out with her, inches in front of her totally cuckolded husband. Lunch was up and they left.]

That was a weird scene. They were a strange couple. Four months later, they returned to my office. They told HR it was marital problems again. Well, you certainly could say that. As they filed in, I was struck by two things. One, Paula was just three months from having given birth to our twins, a boy and a girl, and she looked better than before. She had her figure back, except her milk-engorged breasts were even bigger than before. The second thing that struck me was Sam. He sported a shiner, a really dark purple black eye. He sat down quietly as before.

Paula: "I see you noticed little Sammy's eye problem. It seems that mommy, as in me, was working out furiously to get back into shape for a certain someone [She stroked my arm.] I read where weights and aerobics could make recovery go fast. It did—but unknown to little Sammy or me, it also tripled my strength. He had constantly bombarded me with jokes and insults about me looking fat and flabby during and after the baby. Well, I just had had it and slapped him. I had slapped him before, but with my weight training, he went flying back against the wall, and ended up with this lovely purple eye. [She pulled back her blouse sleeve and flexed this impressive 16 inch muscle.] I just went 'Oops, sorry!' but I wasn't sorry, he deserved it."

Paula: "Anyway, we are back for one reason. I thought that the humiliation of seeing another man service me would have prompted Sam to 'man up' and become the man I always hoped he'd be, or finally pack up and leave. I'm afraid we might have to go one more round. Either he mans up or I end up with another one of your strong, healthy babies from that wonderful precious seed of yours. So, how about it. Ready to saddle up, cowboy?"

I looked at him. He looked so forsaken, so forlorn. With that purple shiner, he looked like a war orphan. As alluring as she was (with the figure of Katy Perry), I just couldn't do it.]

Me: "I am going to regret this for the rest of my life. But I have to say, no, but thanks. Seeing your husband with that hang dog expression, I just couldn't do it."

Heather: [She was furious; she had become the dominant spouse to such an extent she wasn't used to rejection. She stood up and approached me; she undid the blouse and unhooked her nursing bra. Emerging almost magically was the most magnificent breast I had ever seen. Big, perfect, with blue and red coloration, the nipple was erect, just aching to be suckled. She was so milk-laden that a few drops of warm sweet breastmilk dripped out. Nice guy or not, that drove me crazy. I pulled her to me and went to that breast in almost desperate need. I suckled noisily as she played with my luxuriant hair, her short, bald husband glaring at the two of us. When I was finished, I looked up at her with need—for the other one. She knew this.]

Heather: "So, you want mommy's attention, do you? Well, first you have to act like a man again. Mommy wants YOUR cream; she needs it inside of her. Since you are the only real MAN in the room, if you want more milk, you have to deliver the cream."

So much for consideration of other's feelings. My clothes were off in record time. I sat in the chair right next to him. She sat in my lap and took his right hand. His hand was on the right arm of the chair so she balanced herself on my chair's arm and his chair's arm. His hand was there and had to feel her undulations as she and I fucked. Just before we came together, she felt it necessary to go thru a litany of Sam's shortcomings. As she felt my cockhead swell, she excused herself and kissed me. Somehow, she managed to have an orgasm ready to match mine exactly. We came together, and sagged together. As he watched in horror, we had frozen still; in the sealed room, nothing stirred, so he could hear the faint sound of my mammoth baby-maker deep inside his wife, making that squirt gun 'zit zit zit' as her womb slowly filled. Once again, in my office during consultation time, I had had the luck to find a superhot wife who welcomed my potent baby-making sperm. She and I got dressed again in front of him. They left, but she came back with him two feet away.

Paula: "Thank you, thank you for your sperm. I can't wait to have another one of YOUR babies." [She gave me a languid French kiss. She caressed my cock. I stroked those pouting nipples. Seeing that her impotent husband was getting miffed, she quickly undid that blouse, undid the nursing bra, and went to my half empty coffee cup. She filled that cup to the brim with her incredibly invigorating mother's milk, put the last big drop hanging off that nip on my tongue and left.]

I'm ashamed again to admit it. I never 'carried on' with any of the employees, my interviewees as I called them, EXCEPT for Paula. For reasons unexplainable, Sam could never accept the fact that Paula had long ago tired of him. He hung around no matter how many illicit babies she and I made, right in front of him. He just kept accepting it, tending to the offspring, as we carried on.

I eventually moved in with her, sleeping in the main bedroom. He was consigned to the guest room, his time eventually consumed with tending our total of two, three, four, and finally ten children. All the while, he never uttered a word of complaint. He even quit his job so we could be free to continue working and breeding. Of course, the fact that he had a family fortune did encourage Paula to avoid divorce court too. After he received his estate share, he foolishly commingled it. She was quite a scheming jezebel, and by the time that money went to Zurich, it appeared that she had lost it in investments. Six months later, Paula finally did divorce him.

Since the births occurred during marriage, with the presumption that they were his, and DNA testing inadmissible, he ended up with nothing except child support payments he was directed to make to us! He was actually jailed for that non-payment. Paula, being Paula, she appeared before the judge, pleading for a longer sentence (!) After six months, he was released. We never saw him again. I hope he made out okay. As for me, I had a gorgeous wife (of his), ten healthy children, a house (of his) and an odd desire to travel to Europe. We went to Zurich, returning with a nice check for 750,000 Euros. All in all, I would have to say that Sam and Paula were my favorite patients. Made me feel like a doctor after all.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Girlfriend's Mom Shrieked Tommy turns future father-in-law into a cuckoldin Loving Wives
The Babymaker of Springwood Where a small nuclear accident left all the husbands sterile.in Loving Wives
4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 01 A young man becomes aware of the mothers of his friends.in Mature
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom He forces the Cheerleader's Mom to be his eager ass-slut too.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Stockholm Syndrome A husband gets the syndrome in his own home.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories