The Sweetest of Dreams

Story Info
A sweet dream of belly buttons and blonde hair.
930 words
3.93
16.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dreamt that I had met you as you were walking through a park along a large lake. You usually go rollerblading around this park, but you had your blades off and were walking around it.

Usually, you wear a bikini, but today you were wearing a semi-short shirt and daisy dukes and flip-flops. (I LOVE your feet!)

Sitting on a park bench I noticed you quite a number of times. But today, you happened to notice me - noticing you, and smiling.

You noticed I was peeking at your tummy. Every once in a while, you would raise your arms and put them above your head - I don't even think you realized you did this. But the very welcome result was that it showed practically all of your belly. Your belly button was noticeable all the time - and I WELCOMED it.

This beautiful girl with blonde hair, and lusciously sweet, soft curves - very Celtic looking girl. When you noticed me looking at you - and WHAT I was looking at, you smiled back. You had a little tattoo of a gold dagger pointing at your navel.

"You like my tattoo?" You asked.

I was slightly embarrassed, turning my eyes, but then smiling at you saying,

"Yes, very much."

You watched my reaction as you raised your arms, revealing your entire pretty belly. You saw how wide my eyes got and how I shivered slightly. I asked you,

"May I touch it?"

"Yes!" You said, smiling, "Please Do!"

My hands shaking, and fortunately, nobody else around, I gently placed my hand on your tummy, my fingers lightly tracing over your tattoo. Instantly I felt your body lurch, and you almost doubled.

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to tickle you."

"Oh, that's ok, you didn't tickle me - I liked you touching there."

"OH, my GOD!" I thought to myself! "This girl LOVES to have her tummy touched!" "May I touch it again?" I asked, somewhat embarrassed but so very THRILLED at your reaction.

"Yes." You said, somewhat in a whisper - awaiting my hands on your belly.

My stomach, hard and quivering, my body writhing slightly, my hands shaking visibly, I reached up with both hands, and began slowly caressing your belly. Your reaction was INSTANTANEOUS! You doubled over! Grabbing my hands you said,

"No, Please, don't remove them! Keep going!"

Your body was INSTANTLY on fire, I could see this plain as DAY!!!!

Oh, GOD, how we reveled in that very first touch! Slowly, worshipping your belly, I slid my hands down it, watching your reaction, hearing you panting, TRYING to hold it in, but unable to. Your hands holding mine, you guided my hands all over your belly as I watched it convulsing in and out with every gasp, with every pant. GOD, I was turning you ON!!!!! My mind was totally on FIRE; my eyes were BURNING over the sweet softness of your creamy belly! GOD, I WAS on FIRE with you!

Slowly, slowly I leaned in farther and farther, until, not even realizing I was that close, my lips were on your navel - kissing your belly button! Your reaction was IMMEDIATE, grabbing my face and holding it there - your hands shaking, your belly quivering as you felt my lips caressing your navel.

Finally, realizing where we were at, we reluctantly broke apart, both of us panting as if we had been running.

"GOD, I have NEVER had anybody give me that reaction!" You said to me. "I have NEVER had anybody love my belly like that!"

"I have ALWAYS wanted to taste you!"

I admitted to you shyly, not even managing to look at you, but looking down at your pretty little ruby toes, admitting to you my deep attraction for you.

"I have ALWAYS loved girls bellies, and have seen you over and over, seeing your beautiful belly go by, your beautiful hair, your lovely eyes, your beautiful creamy skin."

Laughing slightly,

"I always fantasized that you loved having your belly admired. I've always wanted to be the one to admire it."

Silently, you took my hand, and picked me up off the bench. Pulling me into you, you gave me the longest, sweetest, most passionate kiss I have ever had, enjoying the very sweet sensation of your quivering tummy pressing against mine.

"Would you like to walk me home? I just live across the street."

"Really? So do I, in the apartments on the left corner!"

"I live in the middle apartments next to yours."

OH, GOD, this ANGEL!!!! This ANGEL in my very PRESENCE!

Silently, we picked up your stuff - I had none, and we walked over to your place. I followed you, gazing at your pretty little feet moving gracefully as I hungered for you.

You opened your door, still not saying anything as we both walked into your apartment. Sitting everything down, you tied up your shirt to reveal your entire waist as I sat on the couch. Through a setting sun, setting through your venetian blinds, you slowly "belly danced" up to me, as you straddled my lap. I reached out for you, holding your very pretty, quivering waist, as you smiled so very warmly at me, holding me, as I kissed your belly/navel so very softly, nuzzling my face against it as you gave me your soft, pretty body.

We entered into such very SWEET love-making as your clothes drifted softly down to the floor like autumn leaves falling with a soft sigh onto the ground.

I NEED you, my pretty Kell-Belly!