The Sweetest Thing Ch. 01

Story Info
Chemist discovers synthetic sweetener & sex stimulant.
1.3k words
4.27
34.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullrun
Bullrun
3 Followers

Karla Johnson, Ph.D., is an industrial research chemist with New Age Chemical Corporation in San Diego, California. She is racing to meet a deadline to find a synthetic sweetener in time to earn a large bonus. She has discovered a promising formula with no disagreeable after taste or side effects, but has not tested it fully. She is working late Saturday night to test Formula 96, the product of a line of research similar to the one followed by the developers of Viagra.

Karla did her undergraduate studies at Stanford and received her doctorate from Cal Tech, where she met her husband, Bill. Bill is a Professional Engineer with Global Industries, an international development firm. He has been on an overseas business trip for over a month on a major construction project. Karla misses him deeply, especially his passionate lovemaking. Both of them pride themselves with staying fit. At 35, Karla keeps her statuesque 5'8" figure firm and flexible with daily workouts in the company fitness center and nightly laps in their heated oversize backyard pool.

Bill, also in his mid-thirties, has a similar regimen to keep his 5'11" body looking much younger. Some of the guys in the locker room have commented that he could be on the cover of a men's fitness magazine. Others who have seen the impressive horse cock dangling between his legs in the shower joke that he could be a Playgirl centerfold, especially since he has no tan lines. Bill and Karla are social nudists and enjoy sunning on Black's Beach or on the deck of their secluded backyard pool in an upscale suburb of San Diego.

Dr. Johnson, as her associates call her, is taking advantage of Bill's absence to devote extra hours to research. Formula 96 seems like it might be a winner. It dissolves well in every liquid she has tested, adding the same sweetness as refined sugar with a hint of honey, but without the metallic aftertaste so common to synthetic sweeteners. As Karla checks her lab journal she decides to try another test. Can Formula 96 make good lemonade, her favorite drink and mixer?

Karla mixes a pitcher of lemonade using fresh lemons and chilled bottled water and a few drops of Formula 96. After a few tries she discovers that one drop sweetens eight ounces just the way she likes it. A smile of victory spreads across her face as she sips her lemonade. She glances at the clock and sees that it is almost midnight. She downs the rest of her lemonade and opens her journal to record her results.

She tries to describe the honey sweet flavor of the formula and the lingering sweetness it leaves in her mouth. As she is writing, Karla begins to feel a flush spreading through her body. It reminds her of the effects of a strong drink. She notices that her skin is very sensitive and she is beginning to perspire. She removes her lab coat as her pulse rate increases. Now she is feeling warmth and tingling in her breasts and groin like she feels when she and Bill make love. "Could this be a side effect of the formula?" She wonders. Erotic images begin to race through her mind as she gives her body over to the growing sexual sensations.

She decides not to fight her feelings and to use herself as a test subject to see what will happen. Without thinking much about it, she begins to remove her clothes. First her comfortable sweat suit and sneakers, and then her bra and panties fall to the floor. Her hands move gently over her body caressing her shoulders, her sensitive breasts with their nipples standing almost painfully erect, her smooth tight buttocks, and her firm thighs. She is trembling with passion now, hardly able to stand. She moves to the overstuffed leather couch in her lab.

Karla lays back, facing the door, with her head on one arm of the couch and her feet on the other. She spreads her legs and runs her hands slowly up her thighs. The thought that someone might walk in and see her like this just intensifies the eroticism of the moment. Her trim bush is moist with the lubrication flowing from her vagina. Her labia are full and flushed. The slightest touch sends waves of pleasure through her body. Her clitoris, throbbing for attention, is larger and harder that it has ever been. Karla slips her hand into the juices flowing from her cunt and spreads the slippery liquid over her miniature penis. The shock is like a jolt of electricity. She has never been so excited. She is almost frightened by the intense sensations.

Karla wants to stop now, to let the rational scientist take charge again. But she can't stop. She can't regain control. She has gone too far. She is lying spread-eagled on her lab couch playing with her pussy in all the joy of a teenager overwhelmed by the passion of discovery. She doesn't care. It feels so good! Why hasn't she done this before to calm the frustration of separation from Bill? She places her index and middle fingers on either side of her clit and presses down. Her clit pops out between her fingers. She presses and releases as it moves in and out of the V in her fingers. She alternates pressing with moving her fingers up and down the side of her little bud, slowly at first and then faster and faster. She is moaning now, louder and louder, in the low guttural growl of a woman in heat. The feeling is exquisite.

Karla's clit continues to grow and throb. Her whole body is shaking now in spasms of sheer ecstasy. Deep in her groin she can feel a pressure building, begging for release. Her hips are grinding her hand into her pussy now, harder, faster. "Oh sweet Lord," she whispers. "This is so good! Yes. Yes. Here it comes. Almost there. Don't stop now! Oh! Oh!" Suddenly Karla feels an explosion of pleasure as her hips buck up one last time and she ejaculates her female fluid all over her loving hands. Gush after gush springs from her vagina as she rocks her head from side to side, biting her lip to stifle a scream of joy. She has never ejaculated before. It is marvelous!

Karla's summer intern, Traci, is passing by the lab building returning from a Saturday night date when she sees the lights on in Dr. Johnson's lab. Thinking she might be able to help Dr. Johnson, she parks her car and heads for the lab. Just as Karla is reaching the peak of her orgasm Traci quietly enters the lab to avoid disturbing Dr. Johnson's delicate and precise research. She stands dumbfounded in the doorway staring at Dr. Johnson laying spread-eagled in all her naked glory in the throes of a magnificent orgasm.

The couch is facing the door and Traci can plainly see Dr. Johnson's swollen and dripping vagina as her hands drop to her sides while she slowly comes down to earth. Traci wants to leave before Dr. Johnson discovers that she has witnessed her private ecstasy, but her feet won't move. She has never seen anything so beautiful, so erotic, so uninhibited. Traci envies her mentor. Her cunt is magnificent.

Karla, eyes still closed, reaches between her legs to scoop up the surprise gift of her orgasm. She brings it to her lips and tastes it. No, it is not urine, as she had feared. It has no smell and tastes sweet, like Formula 96. She has to record this in her journal. Still shaky form her experience, she opens her eyes and begins to sit up. Then she sees Traci, her 20-year old intern, standing open-mouthed in the doorway.

(To be continued.)

Bullrun
Bullrun
3 Followers