The Sweetest Thing Ch. 02

Story Info
Karla and Traci discover just how sweet it can be.
1.4k words
4.29
29.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullrun
Bullrun
3 Followers

Without a bit of embarrassment, the scientist in Karla takes control as she stands naked before her speechless intern and says, “Traci, I’m glad you’re here. I’ve made a wonderful discovery and you can help me record it in my journal.”

Coming to her senses, Traci steps into the room and quips, “You’re a little old to be discovering the joys of masturbation, don’t you think, Dr. Johnson?”

“No, no, not that, Traci. And after tonight I guess you better call me Karla. Dr. Johnson seems a bit pretentious for a woman standing naked in front of someone who just witnessed the best orgasm she ever had.”

“OK,” Traci replies. “So what’s the big discovery, Karla?”

“It’s Formula 96,” Karla explains. “I think when it’s used in lemonade it becomes a strong aphrodisiac. You saw the results of my drinking a glass. I need to test it further. But first I have to check something.”

Karla walks to the sink in her lab table, still naked, and washes her hands thoroughly. Then she wipes her vagina and tastes her fingers.

“Yes, it is sweet!” she exclaims. “I wonder if it works the same way on all women? Traci, will you help me test my formula?”

“I don’t know,” Traci replies cautiously, still nervous about being in the lab with a naked Dr. Johnson. “What do I have to do?”

“Just try some of this lemonade and tell me if you notice anything,” Karla replies.

She grabs her lab coat to make Traci more at ease and throws it on quickly without buttoning it.

Traci takes a glass of lemonade from Karla and sips it, cautiously at first. Then, when she discovers how good it tastes, she drinks the whole glass, quenching the nervous dryness in her mouth.

“Yes, it is as sweet as ever and has no disagreeable aftertaste, just as before,” Traci reports. “Now what?”

Karla is recording Traci’s report in her journal when Traci starts to feel the effects of Formula 96. A flush spreads over her body. Her breasts tingle and her bra feels too tight. A warm moistness begins to flood her pussy. Traci looks at Karla in her unbuttoned lab coat and notices how sexy her body is. Her lab coat is hanging open and her large firm breasts are clearly visible. Traci’s eyes drift down across Karla’s flat muscular abdomen to her still swollen pussy.

Karla is standing spread-legged seemingly unconscious of the juices still flowing down her thighs. She is watching Traci intently with the observant eyes of a scientist.

Traci’s body grows warmer under Karla’s gaze. There is a deep yearning growing in her gut for this sexy older woman standing almost naked watching her. She feels uncomfortable being dressed before her. Traci has never been with another woman, but she wants to seduce this one.

“Is this the Formula 96?” she thinks to herself, and then says to Karla, “I think it’s working, sweetheart. My pussy is on fire. I have to get out of these clothes.”

Without saying another word, Traci begins to hum a stripper’s song as she slowly and seductively removes one piece of clothing after another. She drops them carelessly to the floor and kicks off her shoes as she sways provocatively to the music, moving closer to the woman she desires.

Karla watches transfixed as this lovely 5’6” cherub dances closer to her in sexy bra and thong panties. Gone is the detachment of the scientist, as Karla’s eyes begin to cloud over with passion for this young woman. She has seen many women naked in the locker room and even watched some girl-on-girl action in adult videos Bill brings home now and then. But this is the first time she has been in a room alone with another woman who has sex on her mind. God help her, she wants this sexy young girl. She wants to do all the kinky wild woman-to-woman things she has seen in Bill’s videos.

Traci steps right in front of Karla, raises her arms straight up, looks deeply into Karla’s eyes, and purrs, “Karla, dearest, will you take off my bra and panties for me? I’m shaking too much.”

Karla shrugs her lab coat to the floor and with trembling hands reaches behind Traci to release her swelling breasts from her confining bra. Karla catches her breath as Traci’s perfect young breasts are exposed as her bra falls to the floor. Without checking the tag in her bra, Karla knows these are perfect 36C breasts that are almost touching her own 36Ds.

Karla kneels in front of Traci and gently removes her thong, tracing her hands sensuously down the backs of her thighs, bringing a gasp from Traci. Karla breathes deeply of the musk of Traci’s overheated vagina and then stands. Gently she pulls Traci to her, breast to breast, and kisses her deeply. Karla’s nipples are rubbing Traci’s. Both harden and become very sensitive, sending shivers through their naked bodies. Without breaking their tongue lock, Karla slowly traces her hands up Traci’s arm, over her smooth shoulders, and down her lightly muscled back to her firm buttocks.

Traci responds by gripping Karla’s beautiful firm ass and drawing her closer. Karla returns the favor and they stand grinding their groins together. Karla feels her labia and clitoris engorging again with the blood of raging lust. Traci, too, feels her pussy swelling as it joins with Karla’s in a wanton woman-to-woman dance. Clitoris finds clitoris. They stand grinding, clutching, and moaning as waves of pleasure wash over them.

Traci breaks their soul kiss finally, looks deeply into Karla’s eyes, and sighs shakily, “ Karla this is wonderful, but I have to lay down before I fall down.”

Karla leads Traci to the couch and spreads her out, devouring her ripe young body with hungry eyes. Traci is soaked with the perspiration of passion. Karla runs her hand up the inside of Traci’s thigh, stopping just short of her soaked pussy. She licks her fingers and finds what she suspected--Traci’s sweat is sweet. K96 does marvelous things to a woman.

Traci wants more of their intimate embrace. She clutches Karla’s head and moves it to the seat of her passion. Karla obliges by straddling Traci “69” style and lowers her own dripping cunt to Traci’s eager mouth before burying her tongue deep in the folds of Traci’s sweet young pussy. The slurping, smacking, and groans that follow would be comical if it weren’t so erotic.

Both women are so overcharged with lust that their joining is almost desperate. No gentle stroking or light touching will satisfy now. This is raw, butch-to-butch, almost brutal humping and probing. Each squeezes the other’s ass, holding a writhing cunt in a lapping face-lock.

Karla takes a generous stream of pussy juice and saliva running down Traci’s ass crack and uses it, gently at first, to explore the bud of Traci’s spasming ass hole. Traci breaks her suctioning lip-lock long enough to let out a guttural moan.

“Yes, oh yes, Karla, fuck my ass, lover. Make me cum hard.”

Then she impales Karla’s rosebud with first one, then two, and finally three fingers lubricated with Karla’s copious juices. Karla’s sphincter opens and closes in rhythm to her humping as Traci’s probes deeper and deeper into Karla’s ass until she reaches the sensitive spot deep in Karla’s bowels that most women don’t even know is there.

Karla finds Traci’s secret spot too and both women feel their climaxes building deep within their loins. They know they are going to explode and loose control completely. They respond by sucking their partner’s clit deep within their mouths and lashing it unmercifully with their tongues.

This is it—they can’t hold back any longer. Asses open wide to rooting fingers. Pussies buck and spasm. Here it comes! Here it comes!

“Yes! Oh Yes! Don’t stop! Don’t stop!” they scream silently to themselves.

Their cunts contract in rhythmic spasms that grow in an intensity of almost painful pleasure. Spurt after spurt of woman cum fills the mouth of each lover as they suck and drink deeply of the nectar of volcanic orgasms.

Slowly, passion subsides and the women collapse side by side, heads resting on thighs, enjoying the heady perfume of heated sex. Finally, Karla stirs herself and turns around to plant a gentle kiss on Traci’s bruised, fragrant mouth. They exchange nectars, marveling at how sweet they are.

Then Karla stands, shakily, and looks down with a quizzical expression at the darling girl sprawled on her couch. No Playboy centerfold has ever been sexier or lovelier.

“Traci, I have to ask you a rather intimate question.”

Traci grins. “After what we just did, I don’t know how much more intimate we can get.”

Karla nods. “That’s true, but I still have to know. Has this ever happened to you before? Have you ever been with another woman?”

(To be continued)

Bullrun
Bullrun
3 Followers