The Sweetest Torture

Story Info
Petite ballerina forced to orgasm.
1k words
3.97
54.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her face down on the bed with his left hand cupping the back of her neck and said in low, quiet tones, "Don't you dare move a muscle." He lowered himself onto her naked form with his erect cock cradled perfectly between her round and shapely ass cheeks. He removed his hand from the back of her neck, curled his forearm under her throat and tightened just enough so that she felt pressure on her windpipe-just tight enough so she got the message. His long lean thighs lay between her shapely legs and prevented her from closing them. The twenty-one year old ballerina was helpless to resist as her slender 105 pound frame was no match for the well muscled attacker. He relished his conquest as the young woman began to resist less and less as her strength waned and finally became submissive beneath him.

Reaching back with his right hand he lifted his hips just high enough to maneuver his cock to the entrance of her tender pussy, parted her lips and began to gently flick the engorged head back and forth across her clit. He did nothing else for the next three minutes and gradually the girl's body betrayed her by lubricating her vagina in preparation to be penetrated. She tried to close her mind to the sensations coming from her hips and flowing up her spine and into her face and head. Against her bidding her eyes became heavy and gradually closed as her mind sought to concentrate on the pleasure she felt. Warmth flushed her cheeks as the rhythm against her clit continued unchanged for three long minutes. Slowly the cockhead passed over it again and again until she found herself restlessly waiting for the end of the torture. He never moved it faster and he never moved it slower. The same steady rhythm forced her body to react to the pleasure. Through it all he said nothing more.

"Why don't you just get it over with already?" she couldn't help but blurt out when she realized that her body had begun the slow build to orgasm against her will. She thought she could distract him and prevent the impending explosion, but he would not be denied his satisfaction. He stopped the constant flicking and slowly inserted the head of his cock until her vaginal ring closed around the ridge but he would go no further. Her torture continued as he ever so slowly pulled back until only the tip remained. Without a pause he pushed back inside only millimeters at a time until the ring again snapped tightly behind the ridge of his cockhead. With no noticeable hesitation he began again to withdraw until the only the tip remained inside of her heat.

He would continue this punishment for another five minutes until both of them were barely under control and shaking with need, but he never fully penetrated her. She fought mentally as hard as she could to avoid cumming from the torture being inflicted upon her helpless body and despite it all, her concentration was continually drawn back to her sensitive, soaking pussy. She could smell his fresh, clean manly scent on the arm that threatened to choke her and could not help but to find it pleasant and somehow comforting. She in turn hated the emotions her attacker was evoking deep inside of her.

"Are you ready to cum for me little girl?"

"Go fuck yourself!" she snarled before she could stop herself.

He stopped moving completely.

She was so close now and desperately needed the completion that only an orgasm would give. She bit her lip in anticipation of what he would do next.

He did nothing.

"Apologize," he softly said into her ear.

"What?" She raised her head in disbelief at what she had heard.

"I said, apologize."

In the frenzied state of her body and mind she immediately leaped for the thing that would bring her relief, "I'm sorry," she quietly whimpered.

"Sorry for what?"

"I'm sorry for saying, 'go fuck yourself,'" she confessed.

With a taunting higher pitch voice he softly into her ear suggested, "Say the magic word and I will give you what you need".

"NOOOOOOOOO," was her answer as she realized she would have to request her continued abuse or be denied what her body now desperately needed more than anything.

"Just say it and it will all be over," the man said as he relished his dominance and her complete submission. His cock remained with only the head sheathed inside of her needy pussy without moving.

"Please!" came the request in a small and completely broken voice. "Oh, please!" she said to no one in particular.

Immediately he thrust his full length into her and she responded with every muscle in her body locking into place as the most powerful cum she had ever experienced rocketed from her wide open pussy, up her spine, through her face and scalp and into her brain. Her chest and full breasts radiated the warmth of the orgasm as they turned crimson in hue. One by one muscle contractions repeated the process again and again in beautiful waves of pleasure throughout her body. Seconds later he followed and powerful muscles forced his seed over and over into the depths of her womb while he remained buried to the hilt in her warmth. Finally, he slowly collapsed as he came down from his high and gently laid his forehead against her shoulder.

Slowly she came down from the high place she had visited and as her body relaxed into a mild stupor it dawned on her that she was no longer held in place and his body lifted slowly from hers. What had begun as a playful, impromptu pillow fight after their second date now sealed her devotion to this man who had just given her the most fantastic gift of sex that she had ever received. Overcome with desire during the pillow fight turned wrestling match, he could not resist having this beautiful, petite woman at all costs. Now, with a slow grin forming on his face he looked upon the adoration in her eyes that she could in no way conceal. She belonged to him now. Completely his and he knew in his soul that he would someday soon ask for her to be his bride.